Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 12899
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9576 by Suranis » Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Ya but come on, he could have replaced them with his mad haxxor skils. Even for us mere mortals, it does not take that long to download a few gigs of "I love Lucy" episodes.


Some are born cretins, some achieve cretiniss, and some have cretiniss forced upon them.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 20551
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9577 by bob » Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Ironic Headline of the Day: FF's Facebook:
FAKE NEWS? REALLY? Pastor Carl Gallups has first-hand experience ...

:lol: "First-hand experience"? Gallups lives, breathes, eats, and of course peddles fake news.

At the link is Gallups' :yankyank: :crying: lies retelling how he was so unfairly called a Hooker,* a weird Arpaio/Zullo reference, and some war story from 1970s. :yawn:

:violin:


* Sandy Hook denier. Yet:
Gallups wrote:I have, on several occasions, stated that I do not believe the entire Government narrative and the MSM reports on Sandy Hook.

Not a denier! :roll:

And:
When that initial story was released, which in my estimation was fairly accurate, other MSM picked up the story and gave it a headline that read something like this: "FLORIDA PASTOR SUPPORTING TRUMP IS A SANDY HOOK DENIER - Believes No One Died At Sandy Hook."

A headline that, in fact, was never written by anyone. E.g.:
SLPC wrote:Trump boasted of an endorsement from Carl Gallups, a Florida pastor who is also a Sandy Hook “truther” who believes that the 2012 massacre of children in Newton, Conn., was set up by the government as an excuse to seize Americans’ guns.

In other words, SLPC accurately described Gallups' beliefs. Yet Gallups attacks a non-existent strawman.

Fake news, indeed.


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9578 by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Fake news is Giddyup's specialty, he's an expert at it, has years of experience.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 20551
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9579 by bob » Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm

The Facebook:
Today's guest: Former Sen. Tom Coburn and his efforts to effect a Constitutional Convention of States ...


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 20551
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9580 by bob » Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Teh Facebook:
CHALLENGE TO OBAMABOTS!

How is it that Trump is LYING about Russia (when no evidence exists that he is) but Obama is NOT lying about his fake BC when tons of forensic evidence exists to the contrary - complete with a 5 year criminal investigation by America's 4th largest sheriff's office and verified by two international document expert entities? Now - just HOW does THAT work?

I guess Gallups got tired ignoring those irrelevant Obots. :roll:


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 20551
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9581 by bob » Tue May 23, 2017 6:32 pm

The Facebook:
[some jerk[*]] wrote:Which news outlet wrote that Pastor Gallups doesn't believe that anyone died at Sandy Hook?
Freedom Friday wrote:Many.

[some jerk] wrote:I couldn't find any.

Freedom Friday wrote:LOL! Good! But they are there.

* * *

If they are NOT there now - then they have changed them per my challenge. They cannot produce a SINGLE piece of evidence that I have EVER claimed that. It doesn't exist. I didn't say it - nor do I believe that no one died. My point has been that people DID die there - which makes the whole thing even WORSE - especially if, somehow, the gov't WAS involved. I have never said that, categorically, either. Only that I do not buy everything the gov't and the MSM told us about it. Considering what we now know about the FAKE NEWS MSM and lying gov't operatives - why should we "believe" it.

See? There's no headline that says Gallups said no children died at Sandy Hook because "they" deleted them all. And not because no headline was ever written. :roll:


* :-


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 20551
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9582 by bob » Wed May 24, 2017 5:00 pm

On the Facebook:
BREAKING!

Just what Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups have been telling you for several years. We were NOT wrong ... We were not lying ... we were not exaggerating. This story is FAR from over. BTW - where have all the Obamabots gone? Gee... we wonder.

And:
JUST WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ON FREEDOM FRIDAY
Mike Zullo has been saying this for the last few years ...

Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans

Both are in reference to this: Circa: Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2


SLQ
Posts: 1147
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9584 by SLQ » Wed May 24, 2017 5:29 pm

I skimmed the supposedly declassified FISA court order. (Some of the comments call these leaked court documents.) To say it supports Gallups and Zullo's claims (which I believe were limited to Montgomery's bank records made-up crap) is ridiculous. What is says is that the Obama administration self-identified some problems with NSA data collection (5.2 percent of the time under NSA Section 702 upstream data) and between 0.7 percent and 1.4 percent regarding NSA activities under Section 704 and 705). They proposed changes in procedure to correct it. The court approved the new procedures. This is the Conclusion on page 95:

For the foregoing reasons, the Court finds that: (1) the 2016 Certifications, as amended by the 2017 Amendments, as well as the certifications in the Prior 702 Dockets as amended by those documents, contain all the required statutory elements; (2) the targeting and minimization procedures to be implemented regarding acquisitions conducted pursuant to the 2016 Certifications, as amended by the 2017 Amendments, comply with 50 U.S.C. 1881a(d)-(e) and are consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment; and (3) the minimization procedures to be implemented regarding information acquired under prior Section 702 certifications comply with 50 U.S.C. 1881a(d)-(e_ and are consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Orders approving the amended certifications and use of the accompanying procedures are being entered contemporaneously herewith.


The Circa article leaves all of that out and cherry picks a few sentences from the 99-page order. Surprise. :o




Return to “Miscellaneous”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests