Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "IT'S NOT OVER YET!" Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 am

Remind me again when the first two press conferences happened.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

realist

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by realist » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 am

bob wrote:Remind me again when the first two press conferences happened.
IIRC March 2012 and July 2012. Memory is fading fast so could be off, but...

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 am

bob wrote:Remind me again when the first two press conferences happened.
March 1 and July 17, 2012.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 09, 2017 5:19 pm

P&E comments:
Brian Reilly wrote:“Based on this writer’s [Sharon Rondeau’s] research, The Times has published no articles containing Zullo’s name, while the outlet has written copiously about Arpaio.”

On November 11, 2016 The New York Times published their editorial: “Voters Drive Sheriff Arpaio Out of Town.” In their editorial, The New York Times published a link to the September 21, 2016, Arizona Central article entitled, “Sheriff Joe Arpaio: I’m still investigating President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.” Mike Zullo is prominently featured in the linked article published by the New York Times on November 11, 2016. It would appear that The New York Times gave an appropriate amount of attention to the unpaid, volunteer posse man.
Rondeau wrote:Including a link to another outlet’s article containing certain information is not the same as stating the information directly. Many readers do not open links.

There is no direct mention of Zullo in The NYT article of November 11, 2016.

If you are you able to find a NYT article containing Zullo’s name, I will be glad to issue a correction. I do not believe you will find one.

It is obvious you have an ax to grind.
:rotflmao: Oh, the irony.

(Rondeau is correct that the Nov. 11, 2016 editorial does not expressly reference Zullo. And Reilly is correct the NYT has given Zullo the appropriate amount of attention, i.e., none at all.)

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 09, 2017 6:51 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 09, 2017 8:25 pm

:fingerwag: : P&E comments:
Brian Reilly wrote:“If you are you able to find a NYT article containing Zullo’s name, I will be glad to issue a correction. I do not believe you will find one.”

Ms. Rondeau. Here is a New York Times article that mentions Michael Zullo. Seek and ye shall find…

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/13/trave ... 09424.html

h/t to orlylicious
Rondeau wrote:You are disingenuous. The letter written to The Times was signed by a “Michael Zullo” from New York City. Who are you trying to fool?
:thumbs:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue May 09, 2017 8:33 pm

There is a Dr. Michael Zullo in New York City. He is a cardiologist. The letter doesn't strike me as having been written by someone with much education so that would fit our Mike Zullo however.

Regardless, Reilly is wasting his time trying to educate Rondeau.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Reality Check wrote:Regardless, Reilly is wasting his time trying to educate Rondeau.
Yes. Especially since Rondeau moderates with a death grip.

What I want to know: Clearly Reilly reads here because he quoted the letter to the editor found by Orlylicious. But if Reilly reads here (and Doc C.'s blog), then Reilly should know what Zullo said on his most recent Freedom Friday appearance:

And Reilly really should be focusing on that. And not Rondeau.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue May 09, 2017 9:21 pm

I am sure he is aware of Gallups show.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 pm

I was just kidding around finding that reference but I'm happy Brian poked at Rharon to point out how ridiculous her whole story blog life is. It would be more likely to find Zullo in a NJ newspaper though IIRC the Demarest NJ Police Department had no information on him.
Cold Case Posse lacks law enforcement experience
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:46 PM EDT Updated: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:45 PM EDT
By Morgan Loew PHOENIX (CBS5) -

When Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that he believed President Barack Obama's birth certificate was a forgery, he went to great lengths to defend his Cold Case Posse investigators. But a CBS 5 investigation shows those investigators have little law enforcement experience for such a high profile and complicated case.

Jerome Corsi is the conspiracy theory writer who brought the birth certificate question to Arpaio last year. He has no law enforcement experience, but a track record of writing conspiracy-laden articles and books, at least two of them about Obama. That background did not prevent Arpaio from allowing Corsi to travel to Hawaii to assist in the investigation.

Mike Zullo is called the lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse. Last week, he told a room full of reporters that he had five years of experience as a police officer in Demarest, NJ. An online search shows the Demarest Police Department currently employs nine police officers. You can see the website here.

Zullo also reportedly worked as a private investigator before moving to the Valley in the early 1990s. For the past 20 years, Zullo has worked in the car sales business, most recently serving as president and CEO of the company, Autotruth. He did not reveal that information during last week's news conference.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/19094741/ ... experience

And as RC pointed out... in 2012! CCP Chief Deputy Clown Zullo Engages in Hilarious Resume Padding
Posted on August 12, 2012
Zullo CLOWN.JPG
https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/ ... e-padding/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Fact of life/reality, the Kommandant lies, a lot.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed May 10, 2017 7:50 am

. . . Cold Case Posse lacks law enforcement experience[/b]
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 11:46 PM EDT Updated: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:45 PM EDT
By Morgan Loew PHOENIX (CBS5) -

When Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that he believed President Barack Obama's birth certificate was a forgery, he went to great lengths to defend his Cold Case Posse investigators. But a CBS 5 investigation shows those investigators have little law enforcement experience for such a high profile and complicated case.

Jerome Corsi is the conspiracy theory writer who brought the birth certificate question to Arpaio last year. He has no law enforcement experience, but a track record of writing conspiracy-laden articles and books, at least two of them about Obama. That background did not prevent Arpaio from allowing Corsi to travel to Hawaii to assist in the investigation.

Mike Zullo is called the lead investigator for the Cold Case Posse. Last week, he told a room full of reporters that he had five years of experience as a police officer in Demarest, NJ. An online search shows the Demarest Police Department currently employs nine police officers. You can see the website here.

Zullo also reportedly worked as a private investigator before moving to the Valley in the early 1990s. For the past 20 years, Zullo has worked in the car sales business, most recently serving as president and CEO of the company, Autotruth. He did not reveal that information during last week's news conference.[/quote]
http://www.azfamily.com/story/19094741/ ... experience

And as RC pointed out... in 2012! CCP Chief Deputy Clown Zullo Engages in Hilarious Resume Padding
Posted on August 12, 2012
Zullo CLOWN.JPG
https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/ ... e-padding/[/quote]

You know that...
...if you make inspector under the Mayor's new guidelines...
...you might just be out riding in a police car?

Yes, sir, that's what I'm hoping for.

Officer Zullo [Moore], maybe you'll tell us about your most important felony arrest.

I've never made a felony arrest.

Well, maybe you'll tell us about your best misdemeanor arrest, then.

I've never made a misdemeanor arrest either.

My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed May 10, 2017 7:58 am

I just watched the Squeeky Fromm / Zullo depo and I noticed in the comments on the page was a question from Orly:

orly taitz

August 15th, 2012 at 2:08 am

is for real? Zullo never answer supeena for me. Why for you but not me?

I clinked the orly link and yes, it leads to her current website. Please tell me she realllllllly wasn't that dumb? I know, stupid question by me.

My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed May 10, 2017 10:04 am

Orly went to Law School but never learned to spell "subpoena?" :?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

RoadScholar wrote:Orly went to Law School but never learned to spell "subpoena?" :?
The answer is the first eight words of the question.

(yeah, I know it was a rhetorical question, that's a rhetorical answer)

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed May 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
RoadScholar wrote:Orly went to Law School but never learned to spell "subpoena?" :?
The non-rhetorical question is the first four.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed May 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sam the Centipede wrote:
The non-rhetorical question is the first four.
No Mike, that's 300% over-kill.

The non-rhetorical question is the first word.

bob

Post by bob » Thu May 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Teh Facebook:
Freedom Friday wrote:FACT: More official law enforcement information (confirmed by two renowned international, independent document examiner entities) exists to PROVE Obama's birth certificate is a fabricated fraud - THAN evidence proving Trump and the Russians colluded to swing the presidential election.

While the FAKE NEWS runs its narrative about Trump and the Russians (with not ONE piece of verified evidence from ANYONE) - they totally ignore the reams of evidence on Obama's fraud.
:mememe:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 pm

So now it is "two renowned international, independent document examiner entities"???? What is a "document examiner entities" anyway?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:So now it is "two renowned international, independent document examiner entities"???? What is a "document examiner entities" anyway?
Big fancy words meant to sway low-information listeners. It probably has an impact on the intended audience. It's all about the buzzword. If CEO's can fall for the buzzword of the day, why not the birthers?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri May 12, 2017 1:41 am

Particularly if the words have more than two syllables. Otherwise signifying nothing of value.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Gallups' "first" (read: only) guest this episode is Richard Syrett, the Canadian conspiracy theorist (and, ob., birther).

It'll be just another :yankyank: -fest. Although I can quit anytime, I may listen.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Gallups' blog: Statement from Mike Zullo on the Credibility of Dennis Montgomery:
Zullo wrote:The depth of [Montgomery's] credibility has yet to be determined. There are credible events that occurred in his life that verify he was indisputably a contractor for the CIA/NSA developing surreptitious computer hacking software.

It’s indisputable that he developed software that enabled the federal government to illegally breach and surreptitiously infiltrate computer systems across the globe. It’s indisputable that the federal government took actions against Mr. Montgomery to destroy his credibility while he was still in fact being compensated by the federal government for his services.

It’s indisputable that he is in possession of hundreds of millions of private records. What has yet to be determined is the credibility of and the origin of the information.[*] Mr. Montgomery claims he obtained this information during his years as contractor conducting illegal operations against United States citizens at the behest of Federal authorities.

What has yet to be determined as credible is the source of the information in Montgomery’s possession. And to some extent the information itself. Montgomery has never provided the source code information that would identify how the information was truly acquired. Absent that source code there is no methodology available to verify the credibility of his claim.

For Mr. Montgomery, the difficulty is this: merely being in possession of a plethora of information does not automatically lead one to the conclusion that it was obtained in the way he says it was. Sourcing and vetting the accuracy of his information would be the corroboration of the evidence that would ultimately support his claims. That simply has not happened.
Yet Zullo had no problem going on Alex Jones' show to tout Montgomery and his information. :think:

* Arpaio testified under oath that it was "junk"; isn't that good enough for Zullo?

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Tue May 16, 2017 7:15 pm

bob wrote:Gallups' blog: Statement from Mike Zullo on the Credibility of Dennis Montgomery:

[ :snippity: :snippity:

* Arpaio testified under oath that it was "junk"; isn't that good enough for Zullo?
Yabbut, Joe had to say that because ..deep state ... Soros... Hillary.. Bill ..Obama, would kill him otherwise.

Who did I forget?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue May 16, 2017 7:19 pm

But, bit Mikie, Montgomery said he gave his one and only copy of the source code to the FBI. Don't you believe him? ;)

Return to “Miscellaneous”