Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 pm

realist wrote:I suspect she posted it hoping it would be fodder for attacks on Brian by birthers and Zullo/Arpaio sycophants.
Plus the eyeballs, for the ads.

Those presses don't run for free. (And at union rates!)
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14046
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm

From Sharon's article on Laity's letter:
Fitzpatrick nearly died from an infection while in Tennessee state prisons between August 2014 and October 2016.

Laity and Fitzpatrick both received visits from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of their claims made against Obama.
I think we knew Walter had a visit but I don't recall anything about Laity. I am not surprised however. Laity claimed that Obama was subject to the UCMJ and he should tried by a court martial and executed for treason. I am sure that is what earned him a visit from the guys in suits.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Reality Check wrote:I think we knew Walter had a visit but I don't recall anything about Laity.
2013. It was in the P&E, so we discussed it here.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 pm

P&E: comment:
Philo Vance[*] wrote:I don’t completely buy [Reilly's] stated readons for lraving the CCP, but I do agree with [him] on this point – the December prrsd conference presented no new evidence. The comparison between the two birth certificates was done several years ago. It was only announced in December to make it appear that they had something new.

Here is what Mark Gillar wrote in August, 2013 on the website that found the Xerox scanning evidence.
The two August date stamps were lifted directly off another birth certificate. Yes, the day was changed, but everything else is identical including the angles of both stamps. Tell me RC, what are the odds of two hand-placed stamps on two separate birth certificates having the exact same exact angles? Did the forger get lazy or is it just that all capturing tools would have preserved the original angles
They knew about it in 2013 but announced it on 2016 like they had only just discovered it.

Zullo has not given Congress the Hayes report or the Forlab report. Will he ever show it to anyone?
Rondeau wrote:How do you know?
Philo Vance wrote:That’s what he told Gallups on one of the recent shows. It’s wait for the right time, we only have one shot at this.

They’ve known this “new” evidence since 2013. Why wasn’t any of it included in the Sheriff’s kits? Wouldn’t it have been helpful if Mike Volin had this evidence when he went to Washington?
Confidential to Rondeau: When Zullo sneezes, Gallups "analyzes" it on Freedom Friday, PPS, Facebook, etc. (See also: The past is prologue.)

* Van Dine would likely be tickled.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6228
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

Good for Rharon, she's letting comments through on the Laity story. RC's total, epic, hilarious takedown is there! It's a really fun read, the birthers are so crazy.
Reality Check Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 8:27 PM

I would like to address a few comments here.

First Brian Reilly is correct. Mike Zullo presented nothing of value at the 12/15/2016 so called “press conference”. I put press conference in quotes because if you take no questions it isn’t a press conference. If Zullo wants to be taken seriously by the mainstream media confining his interviews to Carl Gallups show on a peanut whistle station in Florida and nut job Alex Jones show doesn’t really help his credibility with the media. :lol:

I also should point out that Zullo has been wrong on almost every point so why should we believe any of this “new” but not really new “evidence”? Everything he pushed at the first to pressers has been debunked. Zullo has admitted that Forlabs agreed with me that the LFBC PDF file was originally scanned on a Xerox WorkCentre. He was wrong on the race codes. He was wrong on how the birth certificate numbers were sequenced.
More: http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/04/17/ ... ent-174530
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 am

Thanks for the tip Orlylicious. Some of the birther comments are both sad and hilarious in how they demonstrate that these obsessives are so filled with racist hate that they cannot move on dven after the White House has been occupied by an asshole as obnoxious, uncaring and stupid as themselves. I thought this was a hoot:
Jeffrey Harrison at Post & Email wrote:I as a basic level volunteer with Mike Volin, have perhaps a slight insight of the investigation. I can’t expand on that, but I can say that I trust Zullo and Arpaio did what they could with the resources and the time they had at hand. And who knows what additional info and evidence they may reveal in the future.
Assuming that Harrison's statement that he was a volunteer with the Cold Custard Posse is true (quite a large assumption with these people, as they are chronic and unrepentant liars), he appears to have seen nothing of the claimed "investigation" that he was part of. Why can Harrison not expand on his claimed knowledge? Who does he have a duty of confidentiality towards such that he "cannot expand" on his non-statement, and why?

But it's the last sentence in the quoted extract that has my rolling my eyes: "And who knows what additional info and evidence they may reveal in the future." One obvious answer would be "you, you fuckwit, if you were really a clown in that circus." What goes on in their fetid minds to make them believe that Zullo might have undisclosed information that could yet remove Barack Obama from the presidency (oh wait, there was an election because Obama completed his 8 years) and what factors do they imagine might require Zullo to keep it secret, then or now?

One blessing of the two term limit for the presidency is that birthers cannot even award themselves the prize of believing that their Soopah Sekrit Informashun was the critical factor in forcing Obama not to run for a third term. They briefly tried the "he'll try to declare marcia law and become president for life" but that was too nonsensical even for most birthers.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 am

Harrison also wrote:
Arpaio and Zullo weren’t looking to investigate Obama, this issue found them.
:roll:

Rondeau has approved a spate of anti-RC comments, but nothing that hasn't already been said repeatedly in the last eight years. :yawn:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14046
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 am

I am going to continue this discussion over in the P&E thread
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Freedom Friday Gallups* on the Facebook:
Former Investigator MIKE ZULLO will be on the entire first HOUR with Carl Gallups today. He will give new info and deep insight into the Obama fraud BC case as well as the Sheriff Arpaio criminal court case. Zullo will set straight the FAKE NEWS about both of these matters. Calling out the frauds! Don't miss it!
1. What insight beneficial to Arpaio would Zullo have about whether Arpaio intentionally disobeyed the court's orders?
2. No "insight" into Montgomery's data that "proves" Obama Dubya wiretapped the current president?


* Would it kill Gallups to announce Freedom Friday's guests on the Freedom Friday page? Gallups' contempt for his audience knows no bounds.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm

"You have not heard the last of Obama's birth certificate and its connection to Arpaio's criminal trial!" [If only we could be so lucky.]

Gallups begins by eating air by rehashing everything, including the final press conference :yankyank: -fest. :yawn: THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS NOW ON THE DOUBTERS, the "internet jockeys who sit in their underwear in their mothers' basement and shoot it down on 'their' website." No expert has proven Zullo's experts wrong! Reed Hayes, no media response, etc. :yawn:

Gallups implores the Obots to spend thousands of dollars (like Zullo did!) to hire forensic and legal opinions. Until then, Gallups won't listen to you! :nope: [Except for all the time that he obviously does. :wave: ]

More rantings about those irrelevant Obots. Roxy shoutout! Zullo's not supplying his evidence to the Obots! Only Congress and as required in litigation! [Raising the question: What litigation?]

"Important government officials have recently contacted Zullo! They contacted him!"

First break.

P&E's ob. breathless coverage of the first segment. :yawn:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Ah'Nee/Gillar rehash. :yawn: "Evidence that elements from Ah'Nee's document went to Obama's. Not vice versa! We have evidence to prove it (but can't share)."

Ambercrombie's foot/mouth's statement.

Gallups wants to Obots to prove in a court of law that Zullo's wrong. Not on the internet! [And not on AM radio?] Gallups is really obsessed with trials.

Zullo's grand plan: punt to Congress. Go bug them for further action. :roll: "Many members of Congress are complicit."

Second break.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 pm

GALLUPS FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE ARIZONA REPUBLIC ARTICLE. The Arizona Republic "uses court documents out of context."

"Fake news! Never reported accurately. They'll get 'the internet stalker' to disparage Zullo. He knows nothing." [BRIAN REILLY: LAWYER UP IF YOU WANT TO OWN ZULLO'S HOUSE! :popcorn: ]

Zullo took the Fifth at the contempt hearing because there were threats of federal prosecution. County didn't provide counsel; judge didn't care. Zullo took the Fifth because the ACLU's questions were cherry-picked facts that weren't designed to reveal the truth! So Zullo (so craftily!) waited until the ACLU rested to testify! :roll: Zullo's testimony is the truth!

Montgomery's data not garbage! Reread Zullo's testimony. Zullo's "fraud" e-mails are from years earlier!

Montgomery was correct because of Snowden's dump!

Zullo: "No one talks about the real evidence. They talk about what they want to believe." :lol:

Third break.


This segment was clearly aimed at some jerk* who posted the Arizona Republic article to FF's Facebook page.

* :-
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Dolly
Posts: 10260
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm

bob wrote:"You have not heard the last of Obama's birth certificate and its connection to Arpaio's criminal trial!" (If only we could be so lucky.)
<SNIP>
Sorry if I missed it or just forgot but has Gallups mentioned that this case is now under Trump administration's Justice Department? Obama's birth certificate should be even more irrelevant at this point.

I know some of the Bundy Poots were surprised that their "political prisoners" are being prosecuted by Trump / Sessions.
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS NOW ON THE DOUBTERS, the "internet jockeys who sit in their underwear in their mothers' basement and shoot it down on 'their' website." No expert has proven Zullo's experts wrong! Reed Hayes, no media response, etc.
That is extra-special-stoopid. They expect the DOUBTERS will attempt to PROVE this? :rotflmao:
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Zullo: Goldman (Arpaio's new lawyer) says Arpaio was charged under 18 U.S.C. sec. 401 to avoid the 1-year statute of limitations. But section 401, says Goldman, requires the federal government to have been a party to the original action. And that's only one basis for Arpaio's emergency writ in the 9th. Zullo reads far too much into the 9th's ordering briefing.[*]

Not Arpaio's fault that this case has cost $50 million dollars ... it's is the judge's fault!

The criminal trial is really about the birth certificate, Montgomery, etc. :roll:

End of hour. There's a post-break victory lap, but nothing new.


It will be interesting to see if Gallups posts in the archive Zullo's defaming Reilly.
Dolly wrote:Sorry if I missed it or just forgot but has Gallups mentioned that this case is now under Trump administration's Justice Department?
Several times! And they are confident that Sessions won't abide Obama's abusive politicization of the US DOJ! :roll:


* Zullo really got this part fractally wrong. Zullo was wrong about the differences between sections 401 and 402. Zullo was wrong about when (and in which court) Arpaio recently reraised his section 401/402 argument. The reality is Arpaio rehashed a losing argument that hasn't aged well. And Arpaio isn't raising it in his petition in the 9th. And the 9th's calling for a response, contrary to their gushings, is rather routine.

And, of course, another thanks to Tes, whose documentation efforts helped me unpack Zullo's lies. :clap:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
realist
Posts: 33957
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by realist » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:20 am

Thanks for jumping on the grenade for us, bob.

:thumbs:

:notworthy:
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4
Image

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14046
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am

As always thanks Bob.

I didn't listen but I think Brian Reilly's comment the other day at the P&E might have set Zullo off, especially the part about asking what happened to their donations. Reilly also seemed to imply Zullo is still driving a car with county plates. :lol:

Their followers are so stupid. Zullo and Gallups have been using the same script for 6 years now, "There is secret stuff we can't tell you", "any day now". DDSOS
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:30 am

Reality Check wrote:I didn't listen but I think Brian Reilly's comment the other day at the P&E might have set Zullo off, especially the part about asking what happened to their donations. Reilly also seemed to imply Zullo is still driving a car with county plates.
The needling about not releasing the reports from their "experts" also got to them, as they were most exuberant about Obots having to sue to ever see them. Not only is this contrary to their previous promise to release everything, it also means birthers will never see the reports. (Of course birthers are content to take them at their word that the reports say what they purport them to say.)
Their followers are so stupid. Zullo and Gallups have been using the same script for 6 years now, "There is secret stuff we can't tell you", "any day now". DDSOS
Yup. Yesterday was almost entirely rehash, spin, and :yankyank: . The only new information was Zullo's claim that federal officials had recently contacted him. But no details, no specifics; just the usual "I've got a secret" routine.

My WAG is that Zullo received a special invite to attend Arpaio's trial. ;) And to bring some documents with him.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14046
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:49 am

bob wrote: :snippity: My WAG is that Zullo received a special invite to attend Arpaio's trial. ;) And to bring some documents with him.
Maybe Zullo can break his own record for taking the Fifth 228 times?

Rondeau has up not one but two articles on the show. She quotes Zullo:
Turning to the Arpaio civil-contempt trial, Zullo reminded the audience that he was subpoenaed to provide a deposition for which Maricopa County would not provide him counsel. He invoked his Fifth Amendment right approximately 280 times but later decided to answer questions.
I am really sick of Zullo's whining a about not being provided an attorney paid for by the county taxpayers. The county had no obligation to defend Zullo. If he thought he might have done something criminal he was perfectly free to hire his own attorney. Zullo of course left out a critical detail that he decided to answer questions only after it was Arpaio's attorneys asking the questions and not the ACLU attorneys.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Reality Check wrote:I am really sick of Zullo's whining a about not being provided an attorney paid for by the county taxpayers. The county had no obligation to defend Zullo. If he thought he might have done something criminal he was perfectly free to hire his own attorney.
Zullo's butthurt because Arpaio's attorneys were throwing Zullo under the bus. (And rightfully so: their duty of loyalty was to Arpaio.)
Zullo of course left out a critical detail that he decided to answer questions only after it was Arpaio's attorneys asking the questions and not the ACLU attorneys.
Zullo's retelling of it yesterday was hilarious: Zullo portrayed himself as the smart, steely-eyed warrior who defied the ACLU. Only when the ACLU had completed its examination did Zullo finally testify. Zullo imagines that the ACLU had lost its opportunity to examine Zullo. I think the transcript shows otherwise.

And, of course, Zullo's testimony was basically irrelevant to the judge's factual findings (and bases for contempt referral). The judge's shrouding of Zullo's testimony speaks volumes.


"For completeness": P&E: Birth Certificate Investigator: Some Information from Confidential Informant Accurate:
“NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL EVIDENCE”

* * *

Upon the opening of the third segment, Gallups suggested that information gleaned from the birth certificate investigation is “courtroom-ready.” He added that “Several government officials contacted Mike Zullo, and we can’t promise you what’s going to happen from it…”

* * *

Zullo said that “there is evidence that they never put forward,” referring to the plaintiffs’ attorneys concerning the Montgomery investigation and Zullo’s knowledge of it. He said that the attorneys, who work for the ACLU, attempted to portray that Arpaio was “investigating” the presiding judge, G. Murray Snow when he was not.

* * *

Zullo also addressed emails released between Montgomery and him which appeared to show that Montgomery’s assembled data was not valuable to the MCSO. “What’s being misrepresented is this notion that the information and all the information Montgomery gave us was garbage,” Zullo told Gallups. “But I actually testified to the contrary and said there was some information that did turn out.”
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Because two stories wasn't enough!: P&E: Zullo: “They Used the Wrong Statute” to Charge Arpaio:
“POLITICAL RETRIBUTION”

* * *

“That carries a statute of limitations of up to five years,” Zullo said. A similar statute, 402, carries a one-year statute of limitations and consequently “relieved” Arpaio’s three co-defendants of charges. Zullo said that the DOJ was “well aware” that Arpaio could not be charged under 402 and therefore invoked 18 USC 401. “Under 401, this could only be utilized if it was the United States or the government bringing the initial prosecution or action that resulted in that criminal contempt. It can’t be utilized. The fact of the matter is that Arpaio was originally embattled over – in the original civil proceeding — was never being brought by the government. It was being brought by private parties, the ACLU and private law firms, not the federal government. So the problems for the then-administration was if they wanted to get Arpaio blown out of his seat as sheriff, they were going to charge him — which is something they never do before an election period — they needed a statute to charge him and they could not use the correct statute. They ginned this up and used the wrong statute.”

On April 10, the Associated Press reported that a father-and-son legal team working with Goldman filed a motion stating that “the case should be dismissed because the government did not bring a criminal charge until October 25, 2016 — a mere two weeks before the election — even though the judge had indicated that criminal charges were ‘at issue’ as early as December 2014…The charge is therefore barred by the one-year statute of limitations.”

Zullo indicated that the recent filing is an “emergency motion” submitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He further explained, “In a very strange move, the Ninth Circuit has now set forth an order, and it is instructing the DOJ and the judge who is presiding over this at this point — they need to answer, within 14 days, the questions that have been raised in this emergency motion for dismissal.”
I don't think there is one accurate sentence there.

Bonus:
Just over a month ago, Zullo and Infowars journalist Jerome Corsi said on the Alex Jones Show that data Montgomery gleaned from his time at the intelligence agencies showed that the Obama DOJ, Snow and other parties exchanged a number of telephone calls during the trial and that Arpaio’s office, cellular, and home telephones were under government surveillance.

One of Arpaio’s co-defendants, Gerard Sheridan, testified to that effect in April 2015.

Interestingly, at approximately the same time, Snow ordered all of Montgomery’s work as a confidential informant to Arpaio collected, effectively halting further progress into Montgomery’s efforts to support his assertion that more than 150,000 Maricopa County residents had become victims of government-initiated bank breaches.

* * *

Although named as a victim of government surveillance, Snow showed no curiosity as to who the perpetrator(s) might have been nor why his communications were reportedly monitored. Likewise, the media showed no inclination to investigate why Snow or anyone else in Maricopa County might have been a target of government surveillance.
Maybe no one cares because Arpaio himself called this "junk"? :think:

And the master class in spin:
Zullo then put forth the hypothetical situation that if the civil case were to be vacated, it would negate the criminal charge. He stressed that the taxpayers of Maricopa County have paid $50 million for the civil-contempt proceedings. “Everybody wants to blame Arpaio; it’s not Arpaio. It’s the judge involved in this that allowed this to go forward. Fifty million dollars the taxpayers not only paid for the defense of Arpaio, but they also paid for the prosecution of Arpaio out of the same checkbook,” Zullo said.

Gallups then commented, “And now we know, because it came up in trial, that a lot of it was about the birth certificate.”

“This was just political retribution and politicizing the DOJ to do it,” Zullo replied.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 pm

P&E comments:
Stanford West wrote:Zullo doesn’t understand.

Originally Arpaio was charged under 401 for contempt of court for disobeying court order and 402 contempt of court for not disclosing a hard drive and some ids.

Sheridan, Bailey and Iafrate were charged only under 402. Because concealing the drive and ids also constituted a crime of obstruction of justice there is a one year statute of limitations under 402.

Because those three were charged only under 402 their cases were dismissed. The 402 charge regarding the drives and ids was dismissed for Arpaio but the 401 charge remained.
Rondeau wrote:Then apparently Arpaio’s new attorney doesn’t understand, either: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... empt-trial
Rondeau is unintentionally correct!: Arpaio's new attorney doesn't understand (either!) because the court has already denied the renewed motion to dismiss. A fact Zullo (and Rondeau) "neglected" to mention.

Zullo and Gallups did get all hot and bothered by the pending petition in the 9th, but that has nothing to do with the 401/402 argument.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:28 pm

PPS: Latest BOMBSHELLS! Mike Zullo UNLOADS about BC and Arpaio Federal Case!:
Former lead investigator Mike Zullo unloads about the Obama Birth Certificate case and the latest shocking turn of events in former Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Federal criminal contempt case ...

Carl Gallups interviewed Mike Zullo on FREEDOM FRIDAY WITH CARL GALLUPS - on 4-21-17

Below are short segments of that interview according to topic and then the entire 45 minute interview - unedited.
The entire interview:

Meanwhile, on Facebook:
Freedom Friday wrote:HAVE YOU NOTICED?
The deafening silence of OBAMA?
:roll:

If I were Brian Reilly, I would copy this section before Zullo yanks it; Zullo starts around the 2:30 mark:
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Some jerk* on Facebook asked:
On Freedom Friday, Pastor Gallups said the burden is now on the doubters, and that they should prove their case in court. How would that work? Who would be the defendants, and what would be the legal basis for the case?
Gallups wrote:If you have ever listened to past shows you know the answer to your questions.
* :-
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8309
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:30 pm

What the Kommandant is apparently too dumb to figure out it that any time you are called in for a deposition, it is probably NOT for your benefit, and chances are that anything you say could come back to bite you on the as at a later date, as was amply shown when he got thrown under the Shurf Express. Then again, the Kommandant really is dumb as a post and makes a good scapegoat.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14046
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Reality Check » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 am

Maybe "some jerk on Facebook" could remind Gallups that Zullo didn't have Reed Hayes at his first two press conferences.

Zullo said this at 10:35 of the full segment YouTube
And in the first two press conferences we still had an expert, we had Reed Hayes, a document examiner, an expert, certified, document examiner, court recognized expert, supply us information and a report then. Claiming the document was fabricated piecemeal. The same Reed Hayes that we later used in December when we discovered more evidence.
Edit: The first two press conferences occurred on March 1 and July 17, 2012.
From Hayes' blog:
I finally agreed when Michael Zullo of the Maricopa County Arizona Sheriff’s Office Cold Case Posse contacted me in November 2012, reminding myself that as a handwriting and document examiner my duty is to allow whatever documentation I’m examining to speak for itself and that I am not an advocate for either side or any party.
H/T to gorefan at OCT for pointing out this "discrepancy".
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”