Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9501 by bob » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Facebook:
GUEST TODAY:

J. Kirk Wiebe worked as a senior analyst at the NSA from 1975 to 2001. In the aftermath of 9/11, he was among a handful of NSA employees who stumbled upon a secret program at the agency to monitor the communications of millions of U.S. citizens. Wiebe and his colleagues decided to approach inspector generals at the Defense Department and Justice Department with what they found.

He'll tell US today! Tune in!

Wiebe may or may not have legitimate gripes about the NSA. Wiebe, however, blew his credibility (IMO) when he hired Klayman to sue the NSA. (Klayman was later replaced and the plaintiffs voluntarily dismissed that suit.) Credibility further ruined by appearing on Gallups' show.

Wiebe, of course, also called Montgomery a fraud because his data is junk. I have no doubt that Wiebe will not be asked about Montgomery (nor will callers be invited ask their own questions).

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post #9502 by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:06 pm

This keeps getting posted on Twitter, videos have around 5K views. It would be perfect if Devin falls for this.
Return of the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree"! :lol:

Cindy Kay Hogan‏ @CindyKayHogan1 3h3 hours ago
Replying to @gotspeed2burn @starcrosswolf

Whistleblower Montgomery LEAKS 47 Hard Drives of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION & SURVEILLANCE to FBI and sends msg to Nunes

https://twitter.com/gotspeed2burn/statu ... 3378554883

Fruit.JPG

It's the Blixeth call/meeting but reuploaded by Alice Liddell, no idea what her interest in this is.

Whistleblower Montgomery LEAKS 47 Hard Drives of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION & SURVEILLANCE to Nunes!
Alice Liddell 4,819 views
Published on Mar 23, 2017

Part 1 - Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery LEAKS 47 Hard Drives of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION and SURVEILLANCE to Representative Nunes!

Part 2: https://youtu.be/0iwHKxsFpvs

Dennis Montgomery was a contractor for the CIA and NSA. He turned over 47 hard drives that contained surveillance of thousands including Trump to Freedom Watch / Judicial Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkc5ok7cnoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iwHKxsFpvs

Of course everything on this is junk and discredited but doesn't note that in the video description or tweet, must be an innocent oversight. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post #9503 by bob » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:57 pm

bob wrote:Wiebe may or may not have legitimate gripes about the NSA. Wiebe, however, blew his credibility (IMO) when he hired Klayman to sue the NSA. (Klayman was later replaced and the plaintiffs voluntarily dismissed that suit.) Credibility further ruined by appearing on Gallups' show.

Wiebe, of course, also called Montgomery a fraud because his data is junk. I have no doubt that Wiebe will not be asked about Montgomery (nor will callers be invited ask their own questions).

I'm finally listening to the archive of Friday's show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqNOb0njUI

Gallups referenced Arpaio, Zullo, and "a whistleblower" who know all about the NSA spying; Gallups called it "earth shattering" and "universe shattering." Gallups asked Wiebe to correct him if he had said anything wrong, and Wiebe dutifully responded with a :yankyank: . At no point did Wiebe acknowledge Montgomery or his junk data. Wiebe's silence on this topic was deafening.

Wiebe is going senile, or he's complicit in Gallups' lies, or both.

Still, I won't stop citing him as evidence that Montgomery's a fraud, and that Zullo agrees. ;)

RoadScholar

Post #9504 by RoadScholar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Umm... chain of evidence? Hello! :brickwallsmall:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

bob

Post #9505 by bob » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 pm

bob (last week) wrote:Gallups referenced Arpaio, Zullo, and "a whistleblower" who know all about the NSA spying; Gallups called it "earth shattering" and "universe shattering." Gallups asked Wiebe to correct him if he had said anything wrong, and Wiebe dutifully responded with a :yankyank: . At no point did Wiebe acknowledge Montgomery or his junk data. Wiebe's silence on this topic was deafening.

After last week's show, some jerk* on Facebook asked Gallups Freedom Friday:
Why didn't Pastor Gallups ask Wiebe how he concluded that Dennis Montgomery (Arpaio/Zullo's whistleblower) "is a complete and total FRAUD"?

Today, Gallups Freedom Friday responded:
There is much I could say about the AZ Central[**] story. I cannot at this point, though. Suffice it to say - they are not anywhere near a reliable publication in my opinion - based upon what I know about this case ... and its major players. They are the epitome of an example of a fake news website. Montgomery was not the focus of my interview with Wiebe. I was not about to give any credence to AZ Central.

We will soon have Zullo on with some breaking major news in all this. The AZ Central will be proven to be fake news in that interview. Stay tuned.

Also - if it helps - the AZ Central contacted Zullo for this story - he refused to talk to them because of their abysmal record of getting facts wrong - regardless of the evidence they are presented. So - they did the article without his comments - and BOY did they get it wrong again! S0 - again, that's why I did not go there with Wiebe. AZ Central will get no "free advertising" from me or my radio show. Hope all this helps and answers your question. Hang on. Zullo's coming on FF very soon and will clear all this up with FACTS.

* :-

** "For the record," "AZ Central" is the website for The Arizona Republic, which is owned by Gannett.

Sam the Centipede

Post #9506 by Sam the Centipede » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:18 pm

:o Mike "I'll take the fifth, your honor" Zullo has FACTS?!?!? :o

He's kept that quiet until now. About the only time he has stopped lying was when he refused to testify in court, presumably because even his semi-sentient brainlet appreciated that lying would get him into serious trouble, as would telling the truth.

But he's a perfect fit for Lyin' Carl Gallups' :yankyank: Friday Freakish Fantasy Fiction Fuckwittery
:yankyank:

Reality Check

Post #9507 by Reality Check » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 am

Once a fraud always a fraud. Any-day-now. What a bunch of buffoons they are.

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

Notorial Dissent

Post #9508 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:10 am

Just pandering to their very gullible and willing audience.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post #9509 by Reality Check » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:14 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Just pandering to their very tiny, gullible and willing audience.
FIFY

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

Notorial Dissent

Post #9510 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:20 am

True, missed that one, and how can it be anything but, aren't they on a 12 Watt transmitter or some such?

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post #9511 by Reality Check » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:31 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:True, missed that one, and how can it be anything but, aren't they on a 12 Watt transmitter or some such?

I checked the FCC database. WEBY is licensed for 25 kilowatts daytime. They're using a directional antenna pointing west to cover the Pensacola area. At night they have to reduce power to a mighty 79 watts.

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

tek

Post #9512 by tek » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:True, missed that one, and how can it be anything but, aren't they on a 12 Watt transmitter or some such?

I checked the FCC database. WEBY is licensed for 25 kilowatts daytime. They're using a directional antenna pointing west to cover the Pensacola area. At night they have to reduce power to a mighty 79 watts.

My TBS50 can probably out-watt that.. at least for a while ;)

Harvey-Wells_TBS-50C.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZekeB

Post #9513 by ZekeB » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Yabutt they use a 23 bazillion db gain antenna when they use a bipolar directional antenna.

Notorial Dissent

Post #9514 by Notorial Dissent » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:43 pm

ZekeB wrote:Yabutt they use a 23 bazillion db gain antenna when they use a bipolar directional antenna.

I must have been confusing him with one of the other wannabe radio host celebs then. Not that I suspect it makes much difference,

bob

Post #9515 by bob » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Gallups (on Facebook) wrote:There is much I could say about the AZ Central story. . . . Suffice it to say - they are not anywhere near a reliable publication in my opinion - based upon what I know about this case ... and its major players. They are the epitome of an example of a fake news website. . . . I was not about to give any credence to AZ Central.

The AZ Central will be proven to be fake news in that interview. . . .

Also - if it helps - the AZ Central contacted Zullo for this story - he refused to talk to them because of their abysmal record of getting facts wrong - regardless of the evidence they are presented. So - they did the article without his comments - and BOY did they get it wrong again! . . . AZ Central will get no "free advertising" from me or my radio show.

On Facebook:
Richard Ruelas wrote:This is Richard Ruelas, the reporter who wrote the story linked above for The Arizona Republic / azcentral. Apologies for being late to the conversation. If there are errors in the story, please let me know. We will correct them. . . . The e-mails printed in the linked story are from federal court exhibits.

:popcorn:

realist

Post #9516 by realist » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:14 am

:thumbs:

Yeah, tell them about their errors in linking to admitted exhibits. This should be good.

I predict crickets or a claim the exhibits aren't the "real" evidence. ;)

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

bob

Post #9517 by bob » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:01 pm

realist wrote:I predict crickets or a claim the exhibits aren't the "real" evidence.

I predict crickets (and no response thus far). Despite his bravado, Gallups is basically a coward. Gallups is rather intolerant of dissent, and he prefers to snipe at his (and his fellow travelers') critics from the safe space of his show, where he always gets the last word.

bob

Post #9518 by bob » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm

P&E comment:
Bob68 wrote:After Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo’s last news conference in December, 2016 almost all of the Obama defenders have stopped saying Obama was, “born in Hawaii”, and changed to, “born in the U.S.A.”. This is in spite of the fact his claimed birth certificate, which they say is authentic, says he was born in Hawaii. Even the most ardent Obots are now admitting the BC posted as Obama’s legitimate one is a proven forgery, and their change of wording is an admission of that knowledge.

Did I miss the boss' "Say born in the U.S.A." memo? :think:

Reality Check

Post #9519 by Reality Check » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:32 pm

bob wrote:P&E comment:
Bob68 wrote: :snippity:

Bob68 is an embarrassment to bobs everywhere.

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

Sam the Centipede

Post #9520 by Sam the Centipede » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Bob68 wrote: :snippity:

Bob68 is an embarrassment to bobs everywhere.

I'm sure Bob63 and Bob48 are fine upstanding gen'l'mun and I await their contributions to the Rev. Gallups excellent and insightful forum. Go Bobs!! Go Bobs!! Go Bobs!!

ObjectiveDoubter

Post #9521 by ObjectiveDoubter » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Bob68 wrote:After Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo’s last news conference in December, 2016 almost all of the Obama defenders have stopped saying Obama was, “born in Hawaii”, and changed to, “born in the U.S.A.”. This is in spite of the fact his claimed birth certificate, which they say is authentic, says he was born in Hawaii. Even the most ardent Obots are now admitting the BC posted as Obama’s legitimate one is a proven forgery, and their change of wording is an admission of that knowledge.

Did I miss the boss' "Say born in the U.S.A." memo? :think:

I know what you mean about missing things. I marched dutifully last Saturday and George S forgot to send me my check!

bob

Post #9522 by bob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:08 pm

P&E comment:
Brian Reilly wrote:The December 15, 2016 Zullo & Arpaio third presser was another dud. No written reports to read from the forensic analysts. No questions allowed from the press. No forensic analysts to present their findings. No new information taken to the Maricopa County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. No new information taken to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Phoenix. The Cold Case Posse was closed. Arpaio was soundly rejected by the voters of Maricopa County. Zullo was made ineligible for reassignment to other MCSO Posses. And finally, Arpaio is facing a criminal trial in June. One could almost speculate that Birthers most certainly must have been working for the Obama Administration, diverting our attention from real issues, while insisting that we focus on delusional fantasies. Great job Birthers! (Don’t expect this to get published on the Post & Email because it doesn’t fit the Birther narrative.) Maybe Sharon will do an investigation into whether Mike Zullo is still driving a car with “G” marked government plates, and what did he do with all of our contributions?

To her credit; Rondeau did publish this comment.

Notorial Dissent

Post #9523 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm

I suspect it is a case of her doing an Orly and not reading the whole thing. Comes of having a short attention span and poor reading comprehension.

realist

Post #9524 by realist » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:I suspect it is a case of her doing an Orly and not reading the whole thing. Comes of having a short attention span and poor reading comprehension.

I suspect she posted it hoping it would be fodder
for attacks on Brian by birthers and Zullo/Arpaio sycophants.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Notorial Dissent

Post #9525 by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Possible, but I think you're giving her more credit than she deserves. When has she ever thought that far ahead or that much? She has never struck me as a chess sort of mind and I have a feeling that checkers is probably a challenge.

Return to “Miscellaneous”