Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Suranis

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Suranis » Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Ya but come on, he could have replaced them with his mad haxxor skils. Even for us mere mortals, it does not take that long to download a few gigs of "I love Lucy" episodes.
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "This is Far From Over!" Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob » Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Ironic Headline of the Day: FF's Facebook:
FAKE NEWS? REALLY? Pastor Carl Gallups has first-hand experience ...
:lol: "First-hand experience"? Gallups lives, breathes, eats, and of course peddles fake news.

At the link is Gallups' :yankyank: :crying: lies retelling how he was so unfairly called a Hooker,* a weird Arpaio/Zullo reference, and some war story from 1970s. :yawn:

:violin:

* Sandy Hook denier. Yet:
Gallups wrote:I have, on several occasions, stated that I do not believe the entire Government narrative and the MSM reports on Sandy Hook.
Not a denier! :roll:

And:
When that initial story was released, which in my estimation was fairly accurate, other MSM picked up the story and gave it a headline that read something like this: "FLORIDA PASTOR SUPPORTING TRUMP IS A SANDY HOOK DENIER - Believes No One Died At Sandy Hook."
A headline that, in fact, was never written by anyone. E.g.:
SLPC wrote:Trump boasted of an endorsement from Carl Gallups, a Florida pastor who is also a Sandy Hook “truther” who believes that the 2012 massacre of children in Newton, Conn., was set up by the government as an excuse to seize Americans’ guns.
In other words, SLPC accurately described Gallups' beliefs. Yet Gallups attacks a non-existent strawman.

Fake news, indeed.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Fake news is Giddyup's specialty, he's an expert at it, has years of experience.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm

The Facebook:
Today's guest: Former Sen. Tom Coburn and his efforts to effect a Constitutional Convention of States ...

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Teh Facebook:
CHALLENGE TO OBAMABOTS!

How is it that Trump is LYING about Russia (when no evidence exists that he is) but Obama is NOT lying about his fake BC when tons of forensic evidence exists to the contrary - complete with a 5 year criminal investigation by America's 4th largest sheriff's office and verified by two international document expert entities? Now - just HOW does THAT work?
I guess Gallups got tired ignoring those irrelevant Obots. :roll:

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 23, 2017 6:32 pm

The Facebook:
[some jerk[*]] wrote:Which news outlet wrote that Pastor Gallups doesn't believe that anyone died at Sandy Hook?
Freedom Friday wrote:Many.
[some jerk] wrote:I couldn't find any.
Freedom Friday wrote:LOL! Good! But they are there.

If they are NOT there now - then they have changed them per my challenge. They cannot produce a SINGLE piece of evidence that I have EVER claimed that. It doesn't exist. I didn't say it - nor do I believe that no one died. My point has been that people DID die there - which makes the whole thing even WORSE - especially if, somehow, the gov't WAS involved. I have never said that, categorically, either. Only that I do not buy everything the gov't and the MSM told us about it. Considering what we now know about the FAKE NEWS MSM and lying gov't operatives - why should we "believe" it.
See? There's no headline that says Gallups said no children died at Sandy Hook because "they" deleted them all. And not because no headline was ever written. :roll:

* :-

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 24, 2017 5:00 pm

On the Facebook:
BREAKING!

Just what Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups have been telling you for several years. We were NOT wrong ... We were not lying ... we were not exaggerating. This story is FAR from over. BTW - where have all the Obamabots gone? Gee... we wonder.
And:
JUST WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ON FREEDOM FRIDAY
Mike Zullo has been saying this for the last few years ...

Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
Both are in reference to this: Circa: Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Here :mememe: :mememe: , we're right here! :happyfamily:

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Wed May 24, 2017 5:29 pm

I skimmed the supposedly declassified FISA court order. (Some of the comments call these leaked court documents.) To say it supports Gallups and Zullo's claims (which I believe were limited to Montgomery's bank records made-up crap) is ridiculous. What is says is that the Obama administration self-identified some problems with NSA data collection (5.2 percent of the time under NSA Section 702 upstream data) and between 0.7 percent and 1.4 percent regarding NSA activities under Section 704 and 705). They proposed changes in procedure to correct it. The court approved the new procedures. This is the Conclusion on page 95:
For the foregoing reasons, the Court finds that: (1) the 2016 Certifications, as amended by the 2017 Amendments, as well as the certifications in the Prior 702 Dockets as amended by those documents, contain all the required statutory elements; (2) the targeting and minimization procedures to be implemented regarding acquisitions conducted pursuant to the 2016 Certifications, as amended by the 2017 Amendments, comply with 50 U.S.C. 1881a(d)-(e) and are consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment; and (3) the minimization procedures to be implemented regarding information acquired under prior Section 702 certifications comply with 50 U.S.C. 1881a(d)-(e_ and are consistent with the requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Orders approving the amended certifications and use of the accompanying procedures are being entered contemporaneously herewith.
The Circa article leaves all of that out and cherry picks a few sentences from the 99-page order. Surprise. :o

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Teh Facebook:
CHALLENGE TO OBAMABOTS!

How is it that Trump is LYING about Russia (when no evidence exists that he is) but Obama is NOT lying about his fake BC when tons of forensic evidence exists to the contrary - complete with a 5 year criminal investigation by America's 4th largest sheriff's office and verified by two international document expert entities? Now - just HOW does THAT work?
I guess Gallups got tired ignoring those irrelevant Obots. :roll:
Gallups got so tired of winning (i.e., no one responded) that he issued his challenge again. To which, some jerk* responded:
To get an answer, you would probably have to go on an "Obot" radio program or website.
Freedom Friday wrote:They are irrelevant. We never go to any website or "radio program" they might operate. But they DO listen to our programs and go to our sites. THAT is something we are absolutely certain of.
[some jerk] wrote:Since they're irrelevant, who cares about their opinions?
Freedom Friday wrote:It's not the "opinion" I care about. It's about exposing the utter hypocrisy and the relevant fact that the BC is the foundation to the fraud and decay now among us. There IS a method to my madness. LOL. But they certainly ARE irrelevant idiots. No doubt.

* :-

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Freedom Friday as quoted by Bob wrote:They are irrelevant. We never go to any website or "radio program" they might operate. But they DO listen to our programs and go to our sites. THAT is something we are absolutely certain of.
:confused: If they don't go to our sites, how do they know we listen and go to their sites?1

1 Besides that jerk who posts on their sites/page.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm

If I can gather up enough motivation I might write a reply to Gallups on by RC Radio Blog. That's a big if. Gallups' challenge is silly and the question is ill formed. "Is Trump lying about Russia" is an extremely vague statement lacking in specifics. Trump has told numerous documented lies containing the word "Russia". He claimed he had no business dealings in Russia when in fact he did. He claimed in 2016 that he had never met Putin. His own words in an interview in 2015 contradict that. Of course Gallups would deny that the tons of evidence that Trump's surrogates and campaign actively communicated with Russia mean nothing about Trump.

Gallups can't even get his lie straight about the international forensics entities declaring President Obama's birth certificate was a forgery. Last time I looked Hawaii wasn't a foreign country and that isn't what either Reed Hayes or Forlabs declared.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat May 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Carl keeps deflecting projecting engaging with some jerk. And the topic title is still going strong, "This story is far from over yet" :towel:
Carl.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 27, 2017 8:06 pm

[some jerk] wrote:Are there any Obots in particular that should respond? Maybe targeted challenges will be more effective.
Freedom Friday wrote:Perhaps. Know any? ;-)

[ * * * ]

Again - we have no interest in "targeted" challenges. That is exactly what they would want. They desperately want to be relevant. They care WAY more about us - than we care about them. We apparently ARE relevant. They are not. BTW Bob ... well, never mind.... ;-)

[ * * * ]

[Three emojis]
[some jerk] wrote:So "Obots" not responding to these challenges show that they care, is that correct?
Freedom Friday wrote:You DO know that from your very first post we were "on to you" - right? How long you wanna play this charade? I went "fishing" and you took the bait. Proves my point from the beginning. Not once could you answer the question. Correct? [Eight emojis]

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 27, 2017 9:28 pm

There was a bit more, but Brave Sir Carl deleted the thread and baned some jerk. :crying:

"For the record," on Facebook, Freedom Friday and Carl Gallups have baned some jerk. (Next up: PPS.)

The weirdest part was Gallups' emoji screed. It is odd enough that Gallups was communicating like a 'tween girl, but they didn't really even make sense. One might wonder if Gallups needed to visit the virtual drunk tank.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat May 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Carl's mighty Banhammer, the tool of one who don't care about your opinion and know they are in the right!

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 2:43 am

bob wrote:"For the record," on Facebook, Freedom Friday and Carl Gallups have baned some jerk. (Next up: PPS.)
TRIFECTA COMPLETE! :thumbs:

(PPS did not appreciate an innocuous question about Reed Hayes.)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun May 28, 2017 6:51 am

Whoa, good thing you can quit anytime, huh? :dance:
If dogs run free, why not we?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:25 am

Carl seems to be obsessed with the irrelevant us.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 am

Well no one else is paying any attention to him, so I guess he'll take any attention he can get, even if it is being laughed at.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Sun May 28, 2017 10:08 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Well no one else is paying any attention to him, so I guess he'll take any attention he can get, even if it is being laughed at.
With but 711 followers of his Facebook page for his radio program, we can pretty much gage how relevant Carl Gallups is in the larger scheme of things.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 28, 2017 11:18 am

Foggy wrote:Whoa, good thing you can quit anytime, huh? :dance:
Gallups quit me first!

Among the things that are hi-larious about Gallups is his constant bragging about the vastness of the PPS "network." When, in reality, it is a few free accounts on some social media platforms. That receive relatively little traffic, e.g., the average kitten video receives far more comments than his til-foil nuttery.

Heck, until yesterday, Gallups" most prolific commenter was some jerky troll.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun May 28, 2017 11:38 am

Maybe if Carl starts putting kittens in his vile birther videos....
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 29, 2017 1:36 am

Teh Facebook:
Renee Krbec wrote:Sounds like you're an obot trying to cast doubt.
Freedom Friday wrote:He was. He was probably the same one we booted yesterday. He posted again under yet another name on a "sock puppet" account at FB.

Only one other Obot did post something, but rather than answering the question posed, he simply attacked Zullo's character and spewed completely false information. Typical. So he was blocked as well.

Actually, this challenge was more of a fishing expedition to eliminate as many as possible from this page. We threw the lure, they bit, it worked. They're not real smart. One guy thought he was. Weeks ago he showed up making "neutral type" but snarky remarks. He finally revealed himself after we baited him along for a while. He was blocked as well. This is really almost too easy.

Hope that gives some light to the matter. God bless.
Renee Krbec wrote:That is what democrats do. They can't handle the truth so they make up their own version of what they try to pass off as truth. They think, if they just keep saying it, it will become the truth.
Freedom Friday wrote:Yes. So true.
And that, my friends, is how Brave Sir Carl won the Facebook Wars. Epic Klingon poems will be written about his valorous deleting of comments that were not in complete agreement with his fantasies. Done in His Name, of course.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Mon May 29, 2017 9:26 am

bob wrote:And that, my friends, is how Brave Sir Carl won the Facebook Wars. Epic Klingon poems will be written about his valorous deleting of comments that were not in complete agreement with his fantasies. Done in His Name, of course.
I can almost hear Sir Carl now declaring victory and dominion over his birther kingdom as he sends his OBOT heretics into exile.

Of course one of the fallacies of social media is that it makes us think we are more relevant and significant than we truly are. 20 "likes" on a Facebook commentary makes one feel nearly invincible, yet in a world of 7.5 billion people is virtually undetectable.
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

Return to “Miscellaneous”