Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious » Thu May 24, 2018 9:47 pm

"In the next year or two"?? What happened to "This Dam is going to Break"?? Crickets from Rharon. Geez. :lol:
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Notorial Dissent

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - “THIS DAM IS GOING TO BREAK” Starring Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu May 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Calling it moving the goal posts at this point is more like gilding the pig. At least with this wiggle they don't have to keep justifying why nothing has/ever will happen. Delayed denial???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 11:03 am

The Facebook:
MIKE ZULLO will be on the show today for one hour!
In light of Pres. Trump asking the DOJ to investigate Obama, FBI, etc. Connections you don't want to miss!
Having listened to Gallups on his fellow :crazy: 's show, I know it is going to be the same vat of nothing: rehashing the latest Dark State fantasies, vague references to Zullo's "evidence" (that he will continue to not release), and wild goalpost-shifting predictions. But conveyed with much breathlessness!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Ob. P&E: Carl Gallups Ties Current Events, “Deep State,” to Obama Birth Certificate Forgery :
“THIS IS WHY THE DEEP STATE HATES DONALD TRUMP…THEY ARE TERRIFIED”

In a Thursday interview on WTSB radio with host Carl Lamm, radio host, author and pastor Carl Gallups said that he believes that President Donald Trump’s requested investigation into reports that the FBI dispatched an informant to glean information from his campaign will “run slap into the wall of the birth certificate.”

“It’s the foundation of it all,” Gallups told Lamm at 13:54 in the video.

A few seconds later, Gallups revealed new information about the five-year investigation conducted by former detective Mike Zullo into the image posted at whitehouse.gov said to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from Hawaii: that Zullo “is sitting on information showing that the CIA had its hands on that birth certificate before it was even posted to the White House website. He has the digital and hard-copy information to prove that.”
:yawn: And that's the entire article -- methinks even Rondeau is growing bored of Gallups. But there's also:

P&E: Mike Zullo to Appear on “Freedom Friday” Tonight:
JUST HOW DEEP AND WIDE IS THE CORRUPTION?

Obama birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo will be a guest on the “Freedom Friday” radio show hosted by Carl Gallups this evening during the 6:00 PM EDT/5:00 PM CDT hour to discuss current events and how they might relate to the five-year probe Zullo conducted between 2011 and 2016.

The mainstream media declined to conduct its own investigation of Zullo’s initial findings of fraud and forgery announced in a press conference on March 1, 2012, and in some cases, even to report Zullo’s conclusions accurately to the public. Many reports were laced with ridicule and accusations of racism on the part of the investigators.

As with the birth certificate issue, many in the media are now attempting to legitimize the presence of one or more informants positioned by the U.S. intelligence community into an American political campaign without the candidate’s knowledge.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Fri May 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Bob, I've said it before, but it merits repeating: You are a SAINT to suffer all things Gallups, for our edification. Just a SAINT!

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Fri May 25, 2018 4:06 pm

I wish that i knew more about Gallups' ministry and his church. I wonder whether his parishoners think that he is doing the Lord's work in his radio programs. I have no trouble believing that a Florida congregation could support him in this, but I also think he could distort his political work. The congregation appears not to be large and not very wealthy, given their meeting house. Does Gallups lie to them as he lies to those few who follow his lies about Obama? I know this is off the point, but I have always been interested in the personalities of Birfers,
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Gallups' warm-up: The usual :yankyank: over past "glories." :roll: Reed Hayes, 2016 presser, etc. :yawn:

Dark State! FBI spies! DOJ trumped up charged against Arpaio. "And Obama's birth certificate is one of the foundational issues." The president's now demanding an investigation into Obama! And the media mocked the president! (This is all a re-run from earlier this week.)

Zullo: "The birth certificate is a fake. And we've proved it." :yawn:

This is first the time that the president has demanded an investigation -- and Zullo's e-mail inbox blew up. FORLAB wrote to Zullo! "People" want Zullo's evidence! And the people writing to Zullo knew things about Zullo they could only know if they were monitoring his personal communications! [It sounds like Zullo got trolled. :thumbs: ] People can't figure out Zullo's methods! "A validation that we are right!" (Gallups, like he does, is trying to spin that the "people" contacting Zullo are the president's allies.)

"If a special prosecutor or an IG is called in, it will be game over."

"And all roads will lead to John Brennan."

First break.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Zullo "knows" there are FBI/DOJ e-mails and texts about the birth certificate. "If this birth certificate was real, why would they care?" "You don't go around making jokes."

A "Washington correspondent" [read: Corsi] overheard Valerie Jarrett say that bin Laden's death was a wag-the-operation to distract from the birth certificate. :roll:

Zullo's splitting hairs over the word "spy." :roll: Zullo now playing CIA/NSA director and zullosplain' "the only way" to investigate Russian collusion. As it is, "they're running afoul of entrapment laws."

And Gallups -- again! -- is convinced this is all about the birth certificate.

Next break.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm

A Birther commenter at RC Radio Blog named "Curious" claimed he had contacted FORLAB. They told him to contact Zullo. I wonder if that's what Zullo is blathering about?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:45 pm
A Birther commenter at RC Radio Blog named "Curious" claimed he had contacted FORLAB. They told him to contact Zullo. I wonder if that's what Zullo is blathering about?
I'm sure it is. Exaggerating a single query to FORLAB into a massive demand (and sekrit snooping) is vintage Zullo and Gallups. They eat time by telling the story again:

The Dark State was leaving Zullo alone until the president's recent :yankyank: . 1.5 days later, people are trying to contact Zullo; FORLAB tells Zullo that people are contacting it for its report. Those communications have information that only people would know if they are monitoring Zullo's e-mail! Is the Dark State trying to scare Zullo?

[Gallups' usual wild speculation and fearmongering.]

Quarles Harris! [What a blast from the past! And, yes, Zullo keeps calling him "Quarles."] "No reason to kill someone over credit card fraud." Loretta Fuddy.

Brennan, Analysis Corporation, etc. :yawn:

No August 1961 records in NARA for immigration records!

Michael Steele, James Clapper, James Comey, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch. [But don't call Zullo and Gallups conspiracy theorists!] "I could have come with blood stains on the birth certificate, and they wouldn't have looked at it."

"Where would a lawyer like Comey get $11M?" :brickwallsmall:

Selective service card. [I've got birther bingo at this point.]

Dennis Montgomery! "Everything he said three years ago is being proved true today!" FBI is still sitting on Montgomery's immunized information. Montgomery's name is in FBI text messages [which is actually true].

Next break.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 25, 2018 6:54 pm

bob wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:31 pm
:snippity:
A "Washington correspondent" (read: Corsi) overheard Valerie Jarrett say that bin Laden's death was a wag-the-operation to distract from the birth certificate. :roll:
Yeah that is why President Obama took time out of his busy schedule to go to the WHCD and skewer DJT and the Birthers. I think Zullo and Gallups mainline extract of stupid.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Zullo "thinking" about releasing some new information: Zullo believes the PDF was created by copying/scanning/copying/scanning. Layers!

"Very sophisticated techniques" were used to find: "a very peculiar smudge" that appears on only one layer. When enhanced, it looks like a partial fingerprint -- could be a remanent from Roxy! (But Zullo won't disclose where or which layer.)

"There are people out there who are worried. They know that we know."

Gallups slips up and references "your phone call." SINGULAR CALL TO ZULLO. [Yes: an hour dedicated to a person contacting FORLAB, which then contacted Zullo.]

Zullo closes by begging for someone -- anyone -- to send him a subpoena.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 pm

The person who contacted FORLAB was a Birther too. Unfortunately, after I pointed out some of his assertions were ludicrous he wanted his comment deleted. He at least figured out Zullo's claims about the Obama BC being manufactured from the Ah'Nee certificate were a joke.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Have we got an email address for Zullo? I have an idea. :mrgreen:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:20 pm
Have we got an email address for Zullo? I have an idea.
Wasn't an address disclosed as part of the evidence in Arpaio's contempt proceedings?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm

bob wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:33 pm
Wasn't an address disclosed as part of the evidence in Arpaio's contempt proceedings?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 8:26 pm

RWW: Carl Gallups: Trump’s Demand For An Investigation Into ‘Spygate’ Is Really About Uncovering Obama’s Birth Certificate:
Trump-loving right-wing pastor and rabid conspiracy theorist Carl Gallups said during a radio interview yesterday that President Trump’s demand that the Department of Justice investigate his baseless conspiracy theory that the Obama administration planted a spy in his 2016 presidential campaign is really about uncovering the truth about Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

Gallups, a die-hard birther who regularly brags that he served as a “special deputy” on disgraced sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” investigation into Barack Obama’s birth certificate, declared on the “Carl Lamm & Friends Show” yesterday that Trump demanded the investigation as a means of exposing Obama’s supposedly phony birth certificate.
Gallups wrote:Now the man, Donald Trump, who first called for Obama to display a birth certificate to the world . . . he’s now calling for the DOJ to investigate the FBI placing spies and he’s wanting to know how it was connected to the Obama and Clinton offices, to the Oval Office.

I believe with all my heart that in the next year or two, this whole birth certificate thing is going to come to light . . . because Donald Trump has just called, basically, for the DOJ to investigate Obama’s involvement in all of these deep state shenanigans … That birth certificate goes to the foundation of a lot of what we’re watching.
Gallups went on to say that he can “feel in my bones” that Trump’s demand is really aimed at exposing Obama’s birth certificate fraud, asserting that Trump knows that he cannot come right out and call for such an investigation without being attacked and mocked by the press for being a birther.

Gallups said that when Trump “starts unfolding this deep level investigation into the FBI and the CIA and their involvement in all this spying, and dossier, and fake everything, and fake news, I think they they’re going to run smack into the wall of the birth certificate.”

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 pm

Trump has already sent investigators to Hawaii to answer questions about the Obama birth. Surprisingly, he never revealed any reports of that "investigation". Gallups should call him.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Subpoena? Wasn't the turd Zullo under oath in the Arpaio contempt hearings before Judge Snow? He had his chance to spill everything and he took the Fifth over 200 times. :fingerwag:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Trump has already sent investigators to Hawaii to answer questions about the Obama birth. Surprisingly, he never revealed any reports of that "investigation". Gallups should call him.
Nah, he won't believe what theyfound. :mrgreen:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 pm
Subpoena? Wasn't the turd Zullo under oath in the Arpaio contempt hearings before Judge Snow? He had his chance to spill everything and he took the Fifth over 200 times.
Yesbut: Zullo wants a friendly subpoena, like from Nunes.

Zullo was doing his usual legal-word-salad routine, but curiously said something about "the legal protections" of a subpoena. I can't help but think that was a reference to him wanting a privileged communication that otherwise would be defamatory.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 pm

P&E: What Did Mike Zullo Reveal about Obama’s Long-Form Birth Certificate on Friday?:
“I PERSONALLY BELIEVE…ALL ROADS LEAD TO JOHN BRENNAN”

On last night’s “Freedom Friday” hosted by Carl Gallups, former detective Mike Zullo revealed new information about the 5+-year probe he conducted into the “long-form” birth certificate image posted on the White House website bearing the name “Barack Hussein Obama II.”

[Editor’s Note: When we visited Hayes’s website, reedwrite.com, on Saturday morning, we received a warning from Avast Antivirus that the site was “infected.” We did not receive such a message when landing on Forlab’s website. A second landing on Hayes’s website yielded the same result.]

Zullo then said that shortly after Trump demanded the DOJ launch an investigation into the “spying” allegation, “all of a sudden, my email inbox started to blow up. I got emails from the Italian corporation that did the analysis for us on one side of the continent on the document and came to the conclusion that it’s a fabrication. People were engaging them, all of a sudden opening up dialog, again challenging the findings, trying to get the work product, i.e., their professional reports that I have not released yet, trying to get copies of that information, people making contacts with me, again challenging our findings and trying to make arrangements to meet with me.”

Zullo then notably said:
But the thing that was most incredible — and I’m telling you, these people are not the sharpest people on the shelf, I mean the drawer; they’re not the sharpest knives — they hit me with information that the only way you could possibly know — and some of it you didn’t even know when I shared it with you — the only way you would have known this is if you monitored my personal communications.

“…So what is that telling you?” Zullo responded. “…You’ve got the President of the United States…who knows…that with the stroke of a pen he can order an investigation, and all of a sudden people start coming out of the woodwork again trying to challenge a press conference and findings that happened over a year and a half ago.”

Further Zullo, said, the challengers attempted to suggest that they “tried to give me alternatives” and that they had the “solution” to Zullo’s allegedly faulty conclusions.

Zullo called the technique a “game” to try to pry information from him or “confuse” him “because you can’t figure out how we did what we did.”

When Gallups asked him for a closing statement for the segment, Zullo said, “This right now to me is a validation that we were right about that certificate, and this is going to go deeper, because I personally believe, aside from Obama, all roads lead to John Brennan with this birth certificate.”
To answer Rondeau's headline's question: As expected, the usual nothing.

Rondeau didn't tease the inevitable follow-up about Zullo's finding a partial print, as this :yankyank: covers only the first segment. I suspect Rondeau is listening and writing in seriatim.

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 pm

P&E: Obama Sycophants, “Deep State” Appear Nervous After Trump Orders DOJ Investigation:
CLAPPER DENIES OBAMA HAD “KNOWLEDGE” OF FBI INFORMANT

In the second segment[*] of last night’s “Freedom Friday” show with Carl Gallups, Obama birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo reiterated that within approximately “a day and a half” of President Donald Trump’s call last Sunday for a Justice Department investigation into whether or not improper FBI surveillance of his campaign was conducted in 2016, Zullo’s email was flooded with “inquiries from people or people trying to get [in] direct contact with me.”

Zullo also noted that Forlab, one of two forensic examiners of the Obama birth certificate PDF which concluded in 2016, as Zullo had years before, that the image is a forgery, informed him that the company was suddenly contacted by strangers who claimed to have conducted their own investigations and reached different conclusions or who wanted to see Forlab’s “work product” on the long-form birth certificate image.

Regarding the emails he suddenly received last week, Zullo said, “There’s information that they were trying to feed back to me that the only way you could possibly, possibly know was if you monitored my own personal communications…So that tells me they’re not that sharp…unless you’re trying to send me a message by telling me that you’re monitoring me; well, I really don’t care if you are.”

Referring to his statement from the first segment that he believes, in regard to the birth certificate forgery, that “all roads are going to lead back to [former CIA Director John] Brennan,” Zullo asked rhetorically if the Obama White House, having had “control” over the nation’s intelligence apparatus, had been willing to engage in not only monitoring an opposition political campaign, but also to “covering up this birth certificate thing.”

“It absolutely was,” Zullo answered his own question, to which Gallups said, “Of course it was,” adding that he thinks “people are going to flip” to avoid going to prison once the “fraud” of the birth certificate is fully out in the open.

Zullo then focused on Brennan’s 25-year career at the CIA as well as his time as CEO of The Analysis Corporation. “The Analysis Corporation is the company that was identified that had the employees who were responsible for the breach of the passport records of Obama, Clinton and McCain,” Zullo said. “That’s John Brennan. When that breach was occurring, John Brennan was still CEO of that company. He got out of that to become an administrator, I think, for Homeland Security, an adviser or something in 2009…”

Zullo then mentioned Quarles Harris, who was reportedly cooperating with federal investigators in connection with the 2008 passport breach but was murdered while sitting in his car the day before he was scheduled to testify. Zullo did not appear to believe that Harris was directly involved in the breach but that he was suspected of having committed credit card fraud associated with passport information he might have received from within the State Department.

Switching subjects, Zullo reminded the audience that the first “ten days” of airline manifests from August 1961 are missing, without any explanation, from microfilm maintained at the National Archives. Obama was reportedly born in Honolulu, HI on August 4, 1961, but at least one theory is that he was born in another country and brought into the U.S. as an infant.

Zullo then enumerated some of the characters he believes played a role in the Obama birth certificate forgery: Clapper, whose history contains ties to British intelligence; Christopher Steele, author of the now-infamous Trump-Russia “dossier” (Zullo mistakenly called him “Michael”); Brennan, who Zullo said “took care of the scrubbing of those passport records.”

“You’ve got British spies working on the dossier; you’ve got John McCain hand-delivering the dossier; you’ve got Clapper and Brennan are the two people from the intelligence agencies that you see paraded around on opposition networks, CNN and MSNBC, lying through their teeth every time they open their mouth,” Zullo continued. “Then you have James Comey. James Comey was appointed to the FBI in 2013. Now if you look at James Comey’s history, James Comey was basically a lawyer here, a lawyer there…and you got a guy who comes out on television trying to exalt himself as being the only honest broker in Washington, DC…”

Zullo said that Comey’s detailing at a July 2016 press conference of Hillary Clinton’s transgressions committed during her use of a private email server when she was Obama’s secretary of state actually showed Comey’s own flaws. “Then you got Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch…these connections were not known to us in 2011 when we started,” Zullo added.

He then mentioned former CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery, who said in 2013 that he possessed some 600 million records showing that massive government spying had been conducted on unsuspecting Americans by government agencies. In late 2015, Montgomery testified to two FBI agents, with the involvement of FBI Special Counsel James Baker.

Previously, Zullo said that Baker “deep-filed” Montgomery’s information but that Montgomery’s claims are being proved valid.

Zullo pointed out to the audience that Montgomery was discussed in text messages between former FBI attorney Lisa Page and FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, as The Post & Email reported on April 28, 2018. . . .
Third; de minimis. (Even Rondeau found the second segement too boring.)

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun May 27, 2018 11:41 am

Reed Hayes site is infected with the BV:Miner-T [Trj] virus. Avast! detected it when I went there.

bob

Post by bob » Sun May 27, 2018 1:06 pm

P&E: Zullo Reveals “Peculiar Smudge” on Obama Birth Certificate Layer:
“THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE WORRIED”

In the third segment of his hour-long interview on Friday with Carl Gallups, Obama birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo said that while studying the composition of the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website over the course of his five-year investigation, multiple layers were discovered, with a “peculiar smudge” on one of them.

“That smudge, when it’s digitally-enhanced, literally looks like a partial latent fingerprint on that particular layer,” Zullo said. He declined to identify on which layer the smudge was found.

In the third segment of his hour-long interview on Friday with Carl Gallups, Obama birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo said that while studying the composition of the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website over the course of his five-year investigation, multiple layers were discovered, with a “peculiar smudge” on one of them.

“That smudge, when it’s digitally-enhanced, literally looks like a partial latent fingerprint on that particular layer,” Zullo said. He declined to identify on which layer the smudge was found.

“So there are people out there that are worried,” Zullo further said. “There’s people that know that we know. They know it’s going to go back to the foundational lie of the presidency of the United States.”

Gallups responded by predicting that “people are going to start flipping because people are not going to want to go to prison for the rest of their lives over this if they can make a deal, and they will.”

Zullo said that he hopes the FBI agents receive the subpoenas so that they can testify with “the legal protection” they need to avoid loss of career and reputation as a result of coming forward.

Gallups then reminded his audience that former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery, a software developer, had approached the FBI in 2015 alleging possession of evidence of widespread government spying on U.S. citizens. “So there are agents with the FBI that know all about this birth certificate, and they know the truth,” Gallups said, suggesting that Montgomery had testified to the FBI not only about the 600 million records he claimed to have on government surveillance, but also about the birth certificate image.

Last year Montgomery’s attorney, Larry Klayman, reported that Montgomery conducted a forensic examination of the birth certificate image and found it to be fraudulent.
2018 Zullo says a document was repeatedly scanned, whereas 2016 Zullo said it elements were digitally imported from a source document.

It is as if Zullo can't keep his lies straight.

Return to “Miscellaneous”