Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" "Gallups Has Cheapened The Integrity Of The Investigation" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

bob

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by bob »

Arpaio's angry-uncle routine in his empty office is pathetic.

And a fitting legacy.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
mighty dawg

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by mighty dawg »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Arpaio whining during an interview that the media doesn't pay attention to him and lying his ass off about the results of his nonsense investigation. Funny thing is the 2:30 mark where he talks about experts from his home country of Italy. according to birthers this means Joe was born in Italy and is not a natural born citizen. Let's see some papers Joe
It's always frustrating to me to listen to reporters fail to asked informed questions.

One wonders why it is reporters fail to ask Arpaio about the fact that the State of Hawaii has issued three separate certified official verifications that the pdf of Obama's LFBC on the Whitehouse website is accurate and authentic? Including one in response to a request from the Arizona Secretary of State.

How does Arpaio continue to be able to assert the pdf is forged when the State of Hawaii says the information on it matches the information in their archives? Arpaio has never been truly pressed to explain how his assertions have been formally contradicted by the official state agency that produced the LFBC in the first place.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

bob wrote:Arpaio's angry-uncle routine in the new sheriff's his empty office is pathetic.

And a fitting legacy.
fify ;)

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
bob

Post by bob »

Last Friday's episode (links to a Google-drive audio file). "Michael" calls in at 33:50.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

bob wrote:Last Friday's episode (links to a Google-drive audio file). "Michael" calls in at 33:50.
So in other words you'll never get to see the reports.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

mighty dawg wrote: One wonders why it is reporters fail to ask Arpaio about the fact that the State of Hawaii has issued three separate certified official verifications that the pdf of Obama's LFBC on the Whitehouse website is accurate and authentic? Including one in response to a request from the Arizona Secretary of State.
I am with you there MD. These reporters are just ill informed morons. First this guy says that all that matters was that Barack Obama's mother was a US citizen. That is absolutely wrong. Of course Arapio is too stupid to know that was wrong too. The law at the time would not have conferred US citizenship to her child because Stanley Anne Dunham would have been too young. Then he fails to bring up the facts you mentioned about Hawaii issuing multiple verifications. When I see these idiots I just want to kick them in the nuts.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Reality Check wrote:As of this morning Sheriff Arpaio is ex-Sheriff and Mike Zullo is no longer heading the Cold Case Posse. The investigation is over after 64 months. No one was arrested, no one was charged, no suspect was named, and no Congressional investigation was begun. The records are mostly hidden non-existent. No one knows how much it cost taxpayers. No one knows how much volunteer money was wasted.
FIFU

Actually now that the Shurf ain't the Shurf anymore, Zullo really doesn't have a skirt to hide behind. He was claiming that they were an adjunct of the MCSO and so didn't have to file any financial reports, but we all know, and reality has now made that a non-starter. So I should expect that any interested party could now demand the financials and information, and if the Kommandant doesn't comply, they should be able to go to the AZ SOS to force compliance. He literally has no on to hide behind now, and I would expect the MCSO response very shortly to be Zullo who? Life's rough when you are an incompetent grifter and over stay your time.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

mighty dawg wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Arpaio whining during an interview that the media doesn't pay attention to him and lying his ass off about the results of his nonsense investigation. Funny thing is the 2:30 mark where he talks about experts from his home country of Italy. according to birthers this means Joe was born in Italy and is not a natural born citizen. Let's see some papers Joe
It's always frustrating to me to listen to reporters fail to asked informed questions.

One wonders why it is reporters fail to ask Arpaio about the fact that the State of Hawaii has issued three separate certified official verifications that the pdf of Obama's LFBC on the Whitehouse website is accurate and authentic? Including one in response to a request from the Arizona Secretary of State.

How does Arpaio continue to be able to assert the pdf is forged when the State of Hawaii says the information on it matches the information in their archives? Arpaio has never been truly pressed to explain how his assertions have been formally contradicted by the official state agency that produced the LFBC in the first place.

I'll never understand the logic of why anyone would think how the document could be forged if the information on it is truthful. People don't forge documents just for the sake of forging documents.
I know there's also this idea that although Obama was born in Hawaii, he may have wanted to hide the true identity of his father or his religion or some such thing. That makes no sense either. Nobody was suing to find out who his father was or what religion he was. They were suing because they thought he may have been ineligible. The only information on the birth certificate that mattered for eligibility were when and where he was born. (Which is why there was no valid reason to think the COLB wasn't enough and the long form was necessary).
When he talked about microfiche, did it ever occur to him that maybe the other people whose birth certificates were on that roll have privacy rights?
I know he may think (wrongly) the President forfeited any claim to protection from privacy laws, but how could he argue anyone else did?
And what made him or anyone else think that a local law enforcement agent such as himself had any authority to investigate a document that wasn''t forged in his jurisdiction?
Those are some of the questions I'd like to ask.

bob

Post by bob »

Clips (from last Friday) of Gallups in love with his own voice:
[youtube][/youtube]
Notably, Gallups spends a not insignificant amount of time on the "irrelevant" critics.

And Gallups briefly discusses the bleeding "x," indicating that he has been reading here, or at Doc's, etc.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

bob wrote:Clips (from last Friday) of Gallups in love with his own voice:
[youtube][/youtube]
Notably, Gallups spends a not insignificant amount of time on the "irrelevant" critics.

And Gallups briefly discusses the bleeding "x," indicating that he has been reading here, or at Doc's, etc.
Good Gawd! How pathetic. We are back to invoking anonymous "VIPs." And he's retelling all of the prior lies from Hillary Clinton started it all to "world renowned" Reed Hayes worked for Perkins Coie. And, naturally, there's more to be revealed very soon.

:rotflmao: :brickwallsmall: :lol: :swoon:

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Zullo had his life threatened? Ummm Carl says obama has essentially committed identity fraud I don't think he knows what that phrase means. I love how he claims only now can he say so boldly it was a forgery as if that ever stopped him before.

Carl says reed Hayes voted for Obama twice? That's a new one to me

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Zullo had his life threatened? Ummm Carl says obama has essentially committed identity fraud I don't think he knows what that phrase means. I love how he claims only now can he say so boldly it was a forgery as if that ever stopped him before.

Here: Reed Hayes: Obama Birth Certificate
"First, I am not a “birther” intent on President Obama’s impeachment. In fact, I’m an Obama supporter. I voted for him twice and, if I had the chance, would vote for him again."

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

On reflection, it is worth noting that Gallups sounds pretty desperate in that latest audio clip. He is devastated that the media has essentially ignored Arpaio 12/15/16 "press conference." It's almost like a cargo cult syndrome for him - if you say "fraudulent birth certificate" enough times perhaps it will come true and he'll win a Pulitzer.

Sorry Carl, but if you're reading these pages, you can be assured that birtherism has exhausted its last bout of foul gas.

Notorial Dissent

I don't know why Giddyup should be surprised or disappointed or anything else, since the real press was pretty much disinvited to the dog and pony show. It wasn't a press anything, it was a one sided dog and pony show that had already been seen and no one was interested.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I wonder if there's some projected date in the future by which Gallups and Zullo the Clown might be expected to get a grip. :confused:

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Foggy, it's still a secret and I can't say no mo' but Z&G Day is Coming! You ain't seen no real shattering -- yet! :P

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Lemme guess... Trump's Russian hackers found Obama's Kenyan birth certificate?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Zullo had his life threatened? Ummm Carl says obama has essentially committed identity fraud I don't think he knows what that phrase means. I love how he claims only now can he say so boldly it was a forgery as if that ever stopped him before.

Must have tried to cross the road without the help of a boy scout :lol:

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote:...They were suing because they thought he may have been ineligible. .
he was not white.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

From Hayes' web site
First, I am not a “birther” intent on President Obama’s impeachment. In fact, I’m an Obama supporter. I voted for him twice and, if I had the chance, would vote for him again.
http://www.reedwrite.com/index.php/2016 ... rtificate/

Unsaid: "however, I will give you whatever opinion you want for a fee."

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
bob

Post by bob »

WOBC BTR: Mike Zullo With Important Updates The Investigation Is Not Over!:
Mike Zullo will be the guest. The investigation and proceedings are on going. Even after the last press conference conducted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio more EVIDENCE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED. After years of long hours, little sleep, and some just tough work it is beyond any resonable doubt that Obama's Birth Certificate is a forged counterfeit document.

Mike Zullo's dedication has brought him to this broadcast to keep you informed.

We will be taking a limited number of phone calls, call in early.
Tomorrow (Thurs.), 8 pm (EST). :popcorn:

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

bob wrote:WOBC BTR: Mike Zullo With Important Updates The Investigation Is Not Over!:
Mike Zullo will be the guest. The investigation and proceedings are on going. Even after the last press conference conducted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio more EVIDENCE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED. After years of long hours, little sleep, and some just tough work it is beyond any resonable doubt that Obama's Birth Certificate is a forged counterfeit document.

Mike Zullo's dedication has brought him to this broadcast to keep you informed.

We will be taking a limited number of phone calls, call in early.
Tomorrow (Thurs.), 8 pm (EST). :popcorn:
Do they honestly think the grifting is going to last much past the 20th of this month? Or are they simply trying to get the last birther bucks from the birtherstani faithful???

Notorial Dissent

Foggy wrote:I wonder if there's some projected date in the future by which Gallups and Zullo the Clown might be expected to get a grip. :confused:
That was rhetorical, wasn't it, amirite?????
PatGund wrote:
Do they honestly think the grifting is going to last much past the 20th of this month? Or are they simply trying to get the last birther bucks from the birtherstani faithful???
Pat with all due respect, remember who we're talking about here. When have THEY EVER shown even the slightest indication of THINKING????? :rotflmao:

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Funny, dear Carl hasn't talked about why HE wasn't selected to deliver the prayer at the Inauguration. Supposedly, it was offered to any number of clerics, and turned down by all until this week. As it turns out Rabbi Hier of the Wiesenthal Center, sees it as an "honor" to be the one. (I figure it's senility setting in.) Anyhow, why wasn't the famous, inimitable, wise and all-knowing Carl selected? His feelings should be hurt!

bob

Post by bob »

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:Funny, dear Carl hasn't talked about why HE wasn't selected to deliver the prayer at the Inauguration.
Once it was revealed that Gallups was a Hooker,* even Trump['s people] knew to drop Gallups. Gallups has, on many occasions on Freedom Friday, tried to explain that he doesn't believe that Sandy Hook ever happened; rather, he was "just asking questions," and had on his show guests (to whom he pitched softballs) who had made such claims.

And, as is his wont, of course Gallups blamed the media's (accurate) reporting for the shrouding it caused. (See also, e.g., Arpaio, Joe.)

* Sandy Hook hoaxer.

Return to “Miscellaneous”