Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" "Gallups Has Cheapened The Integrity Of The Investigation" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Lani

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Lani »

I suspect Ah Nee and Hayes very much regret ever talking to a birther. I wonder how soon the harassment of them will start.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - This is it! Starring Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious »

They're showing Gillar's video AGAIN. This is unbelievable, iconically stupid. And as of 6:46pm ET, the 20,397 watching now are going to believe every word. Fake news goes wild. This is so ridiculous and anger inspiring.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
bob

Post by bob »

At the ob. WND article, there's Gillar's new video.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

They are going on and on about the angles, but the letters aren't the same

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Need to see the video better.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)
bob

Post by bob »

Executive executive summary: similar certificates completed by the same clerks look similar! :roll:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I had to close my YouTube window. That was major stupid. I did troll the comments a little though, that part was fun.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Savannah Guthrie!!! Jill Nagamine!!! All the players mentioned!

-- Sen. King (I-ME)
bob

Post by bob »

Zullo: "We were fabricating birth certificates for five years." :shock:

ArizonasPolitics.com

Post by ArizonasPolitics.com »

Just emailed out:

READ: MCSO Sheriff Joe Arpaio News Release On Barack Obama Birth Certificate Investigation: http://bit.ly/AZp1407

(updated with short synopsis)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

The comments on the right of Channel 10's feed are amazing. They are more upset by this than they are by Russians.

Arpaio: Presidents should be vented.

-- Sen. King (I-ME)
bob

Post by bob »

Arpaio: He will now turn over the investigation to Congress. Maybe hold hearings, pass a birther bill?

Aaaaaand: Won't take any questions from the media.

It's over. :yawn:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Arpaio We will not answer questions."There is more sensitive information"

What these clowns cannot grasp is, even if you could prove absolutely that some document is fake, you have not proven that the President was not born in the USA.

Mike and Joe had their moment in the sun, now they will fade into irrelevance.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Yeabuttt.... when do us FogBowzers get arrested?

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

12News spells revelations wrong in the headline and link. Par for the course!
Arpaio offers 'new revalations' about President Obama's birth certificate
12 News , KPNX 5:07 PM. MST December 15, 2016

PHOENIX - Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced Thursday he and his team had concluded a document presented as President Barack Obama's birth certificate was fake. During an hour-long press conference, Arpaio and investigator Mike Zullo lamented the coverage they'd received from media outlets about their investigation.

Zullo and Arpaio said their aim was to clear the document rather than to draw into question the place of President Obama's birth, but they claimed the evidence from their five-year investigation never could clear the document. Zullo introduced a video comparing the Obama certificate to another Hawaiian birth certificate from weeks after Obama's birth, claiming evidence suggested the Obama document had used the other certificate as source material for fabrication.

The video was a side-by-side comparison of the documents, superimposing portions of the the second certificate on the Obama certificate. The video argued that the angles of stamps on the two documents were too perfectly matched. Zullo then described purchasing a printer and uploading software to the printer in an effort to mimic what he and his team believed had happened in what they claimed was the fabrication of the Obama certificate. Zullo and Arpaio said their investigation included determinations by two forensic examiners that the document was inauthentic.

Zullo also detailed his trip to Hawaii for documents to confirm the authenticity of the Obama birth certificate, saying technicalities of Hawaii law dictated that validations provided by state officials had covered the information in the certificate rather than the certificate itself. Zullo said he was not sure where Obama was born or if he was a natural-born citizen before introducing the video comparing the two certificates for a second time. Arpaio said he would turn over the investigation to the federal government and Congress. He did not answer any questions at the press conference.
http://www.12news.com/news/local/valley ... /371032243

:brickwallsmall: :geek:

Miki's fabulous on-the-scene photo:
miki booth.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
mimi

Post by mimi »

IIRC, Miki Booth gave them her friend Johanna Ah’Nee's birth certificate. Then she was accused of being the forger.

And the presser just said it was Ah'Nee's birth certificate that was used to create Obama's.

Do I have that right?

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

So basically it was nothing, like we've seen before

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Executive summary.Y A W N ! ! !

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Orlylicious wrote:This is the most insane thing I've ever seen. Mike just brought up the 7655 and operatives!
Thank you, thank you very muuuch. :rockon:

bob

Post by bob »

mimi wrote:IIRC, Miki Booth gave them her friend Johanna Ah’Nee's birth certificate. Then she was accused of being the forger.

And the presser just said it was Ah'Nee's birth certificate that was used to create Obama's.

Do I have that right?
Yes; leading to the conclusion that Corsi is the forger!* :shock:

* I think Zullo was trying to saying that the chain of custody passed from Ah'Nee to Booth to Corsi, meaning the source document could have come from only one other place:
Sekrit Stuffs!
The HDOH.

Circumspect

Post by Circumspect »

Nothing at all, like we've seen before.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Circumspect wrote:Nothing at all, like we've seen endured before.
Fixed it for ya.

mimi

Post by mimi »

I bet Johanna is pissed.

From P&E May 2014:
MIKI BOOTH: I really don’t know, except that I know that Doug Vogt has a lot of different points showing that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, and out of all of these points, there are some that show up on Johanna’s. I didn’t know this until the affidavit was unsealed, but I found out that he also inspected my husband Fred’s birth certificate, and it has anomalies. I think he’s jumped to the conclusion that all three of these birth certificates share anomalies, and so therefore, they must all be forgeries.

My anger was all about Johanna being named, because I know she’s innocent. She never asked for anything like this to happen, and now to find out that her name is at the Supreme Court…I just felt horrible because I’m the one who got her into it. All she did was help me. She’s my friend, and as I said, we have a small circle of friends who also don’t want to be named but have helped me do various things, including visiting Kapiolani to see if there’s anything commemorating the fraud-in-chief (Obama). We never found anything.
http://www.thepostemail.com/2014/05/15/ ... idavit-pb/

But Mike Zullo just said that it was Johanna's birth certificate that was used to make Obama's.

:lol:

MIKI BOOTH: I know what the truth is, so I don’t have to come out and say, “I didn’t do it.” I keep reading all of the comments that are out there, and it’s amazing how people have turned against me. People say, “Doug Vogt lays out a very concise case, and it really looks good,” and that he’s proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that we’re the culprits. In a way, it’s comical and makes me laugh, because they’ve named Dr. Conspiracy, who has come out and said that it’s not Miki Booth and Johanna Ah’nee. He’s made several comments to that effect.

[Editor’s Note: The late Hawaii Health Department Director, Loretta Fuddy, and Onaka are also named in Vogt’s affidavit as co-conspirators.]

One of the “Obots” found Johanna’s name. She never wanted to be identified. Not only did she give a copy to Dr. Corsi, but she gave me a copy. I also obtained copies from others of their birth certificates. There was never a problem getting a long-form birth certificate until Obama came into the picture.
http://www.thepostemail.com/2014/05/15/ ... idavit-pb/

Will they be pointing at Miki Booth again! :rotflmao: Or was it, as bob suggests, Jerry Corsi?

Miki flew out there to go to the presser. And when they put her friend's birth certificate up there and said it was used as the source, she said nothing.

Miki is a shitty friend to have. With friends like Miki and all...

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

So, in spite of all the kerfuffle, the MCSO official website and Facebook page say absolutely nothing about the so-called "press conference."

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

So when did the Ah’Nee birth certificate originally surface?

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Return to “Miscellaneous”