Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10726

Post by bob » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:14 am

P&E: The Dennis Montgomery Story Continues to Morph, but to What End?:
PUBLIC TIMELINE BEGINS IN NOVEMBER 2015, NOT MARCH 2017

Recent interviews and articles focusing on former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery’s claim to have evidence of widespread, illegal government surveillance of average Americans engineered by Obama-era intelligence officials present the issue as “new” and “exclusive” when, in fact, The Post & Email has reported it for nearly four years.

Mary Fanning and Alan Jones of The American Report describe Montgomery as “a whistleblower singing for America’s protection” who should be “embraced and celebrated.” Dave Janda of “Operation Freedom” and “Insider Insight” has feted the two as having conducted “multi-year investigations as a team” (21:02) and achieved widespread publication.

* * *

In actuality, the Montgomery story, which has achieved a new iteration through Fanning, Jones and others of late, became public in November 2015 when then-Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo testified in a federal civil case, Melendres, et al v. Arpaio, et al, as to his direct supervision of Montgomery while he was working as an MCSO confidential informant for approximately a year.

* * *

The Post & Email’s coverage of the Melendres hearings, which unexpectedly turned to Montgomery’s work for the MCSO, began in May 2015. Articles at The American Report about Montgomery began appearing on March 17, 2017, three days after Fanning last spoke with this writer and Zullo about “The Hammer.”

Fanning and Jones claim that Montgomery was unaware he was being recorded when he met with Zullo. On May 15, 2019, Montgomery made the same claim to this writer in an email, but Zullo told us on July 9 that “Montgomery was fully aware he was being recorded during his numerous interviews with us.”

Fanning and Jones implied that the recordings are their exclusive property by having “transcribed” them in “November 2015.” Dubbing the recordings “The Whistleblower Tapes,” they did not mention that Zullo was the source of the recordings and that they were first released by The Phoenix New Times in November 2015 as the result of a leak.

Local coverage of Melendres during the November 2015 hearings corroborated that Zullo made “recordings” of Montgomery’s interviews “with his iPhone.”

* * *

Over the last nine months, Montgomery has been seeking “positive” news coverage as expressed to this writer in an email on May 9, 2019. “What is the deal with doing a positive story about me?…How can I be more direct?” he wrote.

Zullo described the recordings to this writer as investigative material rather than a “whistleblower” speaking to law enforcement.

* * *

Zullo was not only a firsthand witness to Montgomery’s testimony to a federal judge in 2015, but also arranged for Montgomery to be represented by Attorney Larry Klayman and for Montgomery’s travel to Washington, DC while Montgomery was recovering from a severe stroke. Zullo and MCSO Det. Brian Mackiewicz escorted Montgomery across the country in a wheelchair and were present while Montgomery spoke with Judge Royce C. Lamberth.

Zullo disputes Fanning’s claim that Lamberth extended “whistleblower protection” to Montgomery. “If he had said that, I would’ve remembered it,” Zullo told us on Saturday.

Zullo has said that initial data Montgomery provided to Arpaio’s office contained “verifiable” information which Zullo, a former detective, ultimately “verified.” However, Zullo stressed, that information was overshadowed by a lack of additional actionable data.

* * *

Fanning and Jones’s articles completely omit Montgomery’s history with the MCSO, which necessarily encompasses The Post & Email’s coverage of the subject. In several emails to this writer between last October and June, Montgomery stated that he wished to disassociate himself from Zullo, Klayman, and the MCSO.

In a July 5 broadcast with Jason Goodman, Fanning claimed Montgomery is a former “biochemical engineer,” a credential which does not appear in his Wikipedia biography. Montgomery did not respond to our inquiry as to the accuracy of Fanning’s statement. In 2011, The New York Times reported Montgomery to have been a “biomedical technician.”

* * *

“This judge [in the Risen case] comes to the same conclusions that I did,” Zullo commented. “It points to what Montgomery was asked for and what he didn’t provide. This is why I have said that Montgomery can’t be a creditable witness.

“Part of Montgomery’s ruse is, ‘I turned it over’ or ‘I gave it to you,’ or ‘I don’t have it any more,’ and that’s always been the game.” Zullo said. “He talks a good game, but when it’s time for the rubber to meet the road, he’s running on slicks because he can’t get any traction at that point. That’s why I keep saying this is the same ‘con’ he’s running. At the critical moment he fails to provide the very key to his credibility. This has happened with us, the FBI and in his own lawsuit. In my opinion, he’s trying to rebuild his image, erase his past interactions with the sheriff’s office because they are not favorable to him.

“Mary Fanning’s timeline is deceptive. I don’t believe they worked on this story for five years. The only way they could have worked on that story would have been to have direct contact with me, and that would have been reported at that time. No one else in that two-year investigation was talking to them. The story broke in 2015 because of the leaked recordings from ACLU attorney Cecillia Wang. I filed a motion trying to suppress the release of Montgomery’s materials to the judge, but it was defeated.[*]

“If this information wasn’t drawn out in the trial, it would never have reached the public. As an investigator, I knew the information had to be preserved. The trove of information on those tapes is because I had the foresight to preserve what he was telling us. The fact that Fanning and Jones ‘transcribed’ them doesn’t give them any special or exclusive knowledge. So to reintroduce this as new information is completely disingenuous. To state that they broke this story some two years after it has been reported on by others is just beyond the pale. Any ‘new’ information was from an interview I just did. They don’t have anything new. So to herald them as ‘investigative reporters’ breaking this story is intellectually dishonest.

“Did they not advise Dr. Janda of a federal judge’s courtroom determinations regarding Montgomery? Do they even know about this? Did they investigate this? Did they investigate him? Where is there any evidence that they did any diligent investigative work on this at all? Why are they omitting all this background information? It appears to me that they are cheerleaders of Montgomery, willingly looking the other way and trying to omit a problematic past. Montgomery has been looking for this type of story writers for years and I guess he found it.

“I gave Montgomery every opportunity to be the man he said he is, and he failed. He failed with us, the FBI, and he failed in his own civil lawsuit.

“I believe Mary Fanning wants to leave the sheriff’s office part of this narrative out for a number of reasons. One is she gets to leave out your reporting of this years earlier. In my opinion, you wrote your James Baker story a month prior to her realizing what she wrote about a month later. I think your story was the road map. Now she’s bringing Montgomery forward as if he’s never been reported on before.

“No one would have known about the Montgomery story if I hadn’t given it to you. I went on Carl’s show; I did Alex Jones, and you. Nobody else. What I told Jones was about Trump surveillance; I didn’t go into much else.

“In the interview with Shipp and Goodman, I stressed that Montgomery never produced the source code, the secret key. He didn’t produce it in his own civil suit or to the FBI. He didn’t produce it to us. Whenever it comes down to this source code, or anything pointing to the origin of his information it comes down to, “It’s classified” or “I don’t have it; I gave it to the FBI.” The judge said it perfectly: ‘This argument is circular.’

“Here was the most interesting fact with Montgomery: Whenever there was something that would benefit him, it seemed he could produce information at will when he was dealing with us. But when it comes down to providing the very thing that would give him undeniable credibility, he can’t do it.

“Logic says that if the FBI can’t find it in the information he claimed he provided to them to investigate and he can’t get it to a federal judge to further his own ligation, where he is the plaintiff and suing for millions of dollars, it’s a safe bet to conclude he never had it to start with. If you say you have it and can’t produce it three times over, it does not make you look good.”
Does Zullo even listen to himself?


* I don't know if this Zullo being stupid, lying, or both, but the best I can tell from WYE (thank you, again, Tes!), the ACLU propounded a routine discovery request and Arpaio/MCSO sought not to disclose the recording. :yawn: (Zullo did file a pro se motion to stay production.)
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10727

Post by bob » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:39 pm

P&E [url=https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/08/04 ... ent-355308]
Dennis Becker wrote:Does this call into question all the other claims Montgomery has made?

In the Shipp interview, Zullo says after talking to John Cruz, he asked Montgomery if Monty knew what all the banking information on the thumb drives was and Monty said “no”. Zullo seemed to think this made sense if he had harvested the data but wasn’t aware of what was in it. But that doesn’t ring true to me. If I made up a bunch of banking data as part of a fraud, I would deny knowing what it was.

It seems to me you can’t trust anything Montgomery says.
Bob68 wrote:[T]hanks for asking that question. I too want to know if it is being said there never was any “universe shattering” information. Was there ANY useful and reliable information which came from Dennis Montgomery? Maybe Mike Zullo or Carl Gallups can give us a definitive yes or no answer to that question…………………
Dennis Becker wrote:In the interview Zullo says Montgomery told him General Hayden gave him software to harvest data, how does Zullo know this is true?

Zullo said he asked Montgomery if in his software there was any mention of “thin thread” or “trail blazer” in the software and after a few hours, Montgomery called him back and said there was. How does Zullo know Montgomery wasn’t just making it up?

Didn’t Montgomery tell Zullo that he could trace IP addresses back to the Hawaii Department of Health? How do he know this is true? IP addresses are public information, could Montgomery have made this up?

I’m beginning to get the impression, Montgomery may have made things up and told Arpaio and Zullo whatever he thought they wanted to hear.
Rondeau wrote:Zullo has said what he was able and unable to verify.
Typical Rondeau non-response; she is curiously incurious when it come to examining her sources.

And confidential to Bob68: Zullo and Gallups can't answer any question definitively; their whole performance art is about big yet vague pseudopromises.

* * *

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12514
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10728

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Montgomery is proven liar, con artist, and fraud. Giving any credit at all to anything he says or claims is an exercise in foolishness. The former Kommandant is also a proven liar, con artist, and fraud, the main difference is that Montgomery go money out of him and the Shurf, something Zullo can't claim.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
woodworker
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10729

Post by woodworker » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm
Montgomery is proven liar, con artist, and fraud. Giving any credit at all to anything he says or claims is an exercise in foolishness. The former Kommandant is also a proven liar, con artist, and fraud, the main difference is that Montgomery go money out of him and the Shurf, something Zullo can't claim.
But The Greatest Investigator Ever (zullo) did get a badge.
Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12514
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10730

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 am

woodworker wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:40 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm
Montgomery is proven liar, con artist, and fraud. Giving any credit at all to anything he says or claims is an exercise in foolishness. The former Kommandant is also a proven liar, con artist, and fraud, the main difference is that Montgomery go money out of him and the Shurf, something Zullo can't claim.
But The Greatest Investigator Ever (zullo) did get a badge.
Out of a sub par box of Cracker Jacks by all evidence and impression.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10731

Post by bob » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:11 pm

P&E: Fake News in the Age of the Internet, Part 1:
WHO AND WHAT IS A “JOURNALIST?”

Over the last quarter-century, the arrival and burgeoning of the Internet has largely shifted the major purveyors of news from traditional, print publications to literally millions of online outlets boasting “breaking news” and eye-catching headlines.

* * *

As opposed to a journalist, a blogger, commentator or program host may include speculation and opinion in his or her work. However, both traditional and non-traditional media personalities who claim to be “journalists” do not often meet the rigorous standards of delivering unfiltered truth based on solid investigative research.

In contrast with a blogger, pundit, show host or commentator, a journalist must function as a neutral finder and conveyor of fact. In recent years, such media giants as ​The New York Times​,​ The Washington Post​, NBC News and CNN as well as secondary news sources, particularly those on the internet, have presented current events through the lens of their own agendas rather than in an objective fashion which presents both sides of a story.

* * *

As of this writing, a website appearing to have been established with the clear intent of plagiarizing all of The Post & Email’s original work continues to flagrantly violate U.S. copyright law and any semblance of legitimacy by removing all bylines, failing to properly identify the source, and neglecting to provide a link back to each article’s place of origin.

An effective journalist will always be mindful to withhold his own opinion from his reporting. He or she will refrain from lodging accusations, invoking labels, speculating and reaching conclusions not supported by facts and evidence in hand. In the course of his work, a journalist cultivates sources which prove themselves accurate and reliable over time. The source, too, ideally develops confidence in the journalist’s ability to report the facts accurately, neutrally and timely while maintaining confidentiality when warranted.
The irony meter's already broken, but, finally!, Rondeau gets to her real point:
In broadcast interviews and written ​articles appearing since May, self-professed “investigative journalists” Mary Fanning and Alan Jones of “​The American Report​” have claimed that a super-computer system called “The Hammer” is the means by which former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper conducted surveillance on Donald Trump over a number of years. They cite as their sources “​the Whistleblower Tapes​,” recorded by Mike Zullo, an investigator appointed by then-Sheriff Joseph Arpaio of Maricopa County, AZ in early 2014 to look into the claims of widespread government surveillance made by former CIA and NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery.

In April 2015, Zullo’s recordings, among other materials, were subpoenaed by a federal judge and ultimately ​leaked to ​The Phoenix New Times by a plaintiff’s attorney in a civil-contempt proceeding against Arpaio​. Fanning and Jones laud Montgomery for his alleged status as a “whistleblower” when, in fact, he has a long record of unsubstantiated claims, soured business relationships, litigation as both a plaintiff and a defendant, and unfavorable mainstream news coverage. ​Moreover, the claims made on the recordings by Montgomery and his acquaintance, Tim Blixseth, have never been substantiated.

Broadcast hosts ​Dr. Dave Janda and ​Sarah Westall have vouched for the “investigative” work of Fanning and Jones but have not responded to requests from Mike Zullo, who was Fanning and Jones’s original source of information for much of their work centering on Montgomery, to make crucial corrections to the record.

While under subpoena and without legal representation, Zullo chose not to divulge the information Montgomery had alleged about the mega-computer system known as “The Hammer” and Montgomery’s role in its alleged operation, he told The Post & Email in a recent interview. Following his testimony in the civil-contempt matter in November 2015, Zullo began to divulge that Montgomery had presented ​what he said was evidence of massive, warrantless surveillance on the part of the federal government on American citizens and data breaches victimizing some 150,000 Maricopa County residents.

The Post & Email first wrote about “The Hammer” on ​November 16, 2015 based on one of the recordings made by Zullo, leaked by ​The New Times days before his testimony and played during court proceedings, depicting Blixseth invoking the term from conversations he had with Montgomery.

In what appears to be “​advocacy journalism​” rather than “investigative journalism,” Fanning and Jones have voiced Montgomery’s recent allegation that Zullo “illicitly” recorded interviews with Montgomery in late 2013 and early 2014 in the capacity of a former government contractor imparting information to a law-enforcement entity, a point upon which The Post & Email will expound further in Part 2 of this series.

Further, Fanning contended ​in an August 9 interview with Westall​, Zullo “illicitly” recorded Montgomery in his Seattle hospital room without Montgomery’s permission following his stroke, when, in fact, Zullo was at home in Arizona tending to his ailing mother during her final days. Zullo described the allegation against him as “void of any truth and nothing more than an unabashed fabrication made by Fanning.”

In more than seven years in which this writer and Zullo have worked closely together to produce factual and accurate reports on the Obama birth certificate investigation and the Montgomery, or “Seattle investigation,” as it came to be known, no retraction of any of our statements has been ​necessary​. Zullo has proved to be a highly consistent, reliable source whose statements are supported by court transcripts, longstanding reports, and published expert analyses.

In comments appearing beneath the August 9 video interview, Fanning labeled Zullo and this writer “pathetic liars.” In the interest of full disclosure, this writer is not unacquainted with Fanning and Jones. In fact, The Post & Email has referenced Jones’s work at his website, 1776channel, and published both the singular and joint reports Fanning and Jones wrote on the lease of container terminals at Port Canaveral, FL which we deemed well-researched. Since 2015, we engaged in conversations they sought out and provided our best advice when asked. Moreover, it was only a matter of months ago that we received a message from Fanning referring to us as “an old friend.”

We are therefore bewildered that they now appear to be pursuing an agenda against those who possess accurate and time-tested information tied to their decision to adopt an advocacy position on behalf of Dennis Montgomery, who has long sought “positive” media coverage in light of a litany of legal and personal entanglements over two decades stemming from his government work.

The saga involving Montgomery, Mike Zullo and the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is a long and complicated one reported here since April 2015. The Post & Email wishes no one any ill will, but the facts of the past cannot be changed.

As Fanning told Westall on August 9, “Timelines matter,” a point The Post & Email will emphasize in Part 2.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7173
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10732

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:17 pm

"pathetic liars" is a rather complimentary description of Zullo the Klown and the Poison Penner.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15686
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10733

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:00 pm

Zullo has proved to be a highly consistent, reliable source whose statements are supported by court transcripts, longstanding reports, and published expert analyses.
What published expert analyses?
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10734

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Does Rharon consider herself a journalist based upon her own criteria? Could she be that delusional?

I barely understand what this is all about, I zone out. Montgomery is a liar and criminal, he added more marks with Joe and Mike. What else is there to say? His information is garbage, maybe at some time but his hot point was 9/11, come on. The only thing more bizarre is how Rharon can write huge, lengthy, detailed (albeit a lot of it is boilerplate) one-sided, poorly sourced, basically-transcription-from-watching-tv-or-listening-to-radio blog postings and thinks anybody cares.

Checked on Alexa (site measurement, not Amazon), yup, nobody does. No way you can read a Rondeau story in 2 minutes, yet that's what the average reader does. :lol:

And ready? Obama is not even a top keyword! :dance:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/thepostemail.com

This site ranks: #917,752 in global internet engagement
2:11 Daily Time on Site

Since she's basically the only one covering Zullo, and he's not even a keyword, the tiny republic of birfestan is on life support.
PE Aug 2019.JPG

They're coming from Google and 2/3rds are bouncing in 2 minutes with 1 pageview. That's an engaged audience! Better stop dissing Google, Rharon. :smoking:


Be Nice To The Google Rharon.JPG

Does Chuckles really need Rharon? There's a lot of overlap, Chuckles could start his own site and not cover anything but eligibility. Maybe he could even get the BirtherReport.com domain back. He should really go all in again.


PE Overlap.JPG

She gets some ad revenue I guess from Robert Laity with his book ad, but otherwise, 10 years, from John Charlton till now, and absolutely nothing to show for it but looking like a fool. And 3 or 4 angry old men. But she has made us laugh, so points for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10735

Post by bob » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:50 am

... and most of Rondeau's traffic is birthers or the birfobsessed. :smoking:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7173
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10736

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:56 am

bob wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:50 am
... and most of Rondeau's traffic is birthers or the birfobsessed. :smoking:
:thinking: Still attending meetings of Birtherholics Anonymous, bob? ;)

User avatar
Sam the Centipede
Posts: 7173
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10737

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 am

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:00 pm
Zullo has proved to be a highly consistent, reliable source whose statements are supported by court transcripts, longstanding reports, and published expert analyses.
What published expert analyses?
That quoted statement is a chunk of metamendacity: it is a liar telling lies about a liar telling lies about other liars' lies.

It has a quality of fractal untruth.

I thought court transcripts had Zullo the Klown taking the fifth to avoid spreading his nonsense in a venue where his dishonesty might attract unpleasant sanction.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10738

Post by bob » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 pm
I barely understand what this is all about, I zone out. Montgomery is a liar and criminal, he added more marks with Joe and Mike. What else is there to say?
:fingerwag: So, so much more.

P&E: Fake News in the Age of the Internet, Part 2:
“TIMELINES MATTER”

The following is The Post & Email and former Maricopa County, AZ “Cold Case Posse” lead investigator Mike Zullo’s response to claims made in an August 9, 2019 YouTube ​broadcast hosted by Sarah Westall by two self-professed “investigative journalists,” Mary Fanning and Alan Jones of “​The American Report​.”

In response to this writer’s challenges to Fanning’s inaccurate claims entered as comments below the video, Fanning termed this writer and Zullo “pathetic liars,” a clear example of the “slander and libel” of which she has accused us.




Interestingly, Fanning and Jones’s latest publication at CommDigiNews contains the disclaimer, “​The above opinions and reporting are those of the authors.” They also now acknowledge that Zullo was the source of “​The Whistleblower Tapes​” upon which they base their many inaccurate and unproven claims.

Many of the claims made by businessman Tim Blixseth on the recordings are unproven, including that Montgomery, at the direction of government handlers, “​hacked into​” foreign embassies, and into private email accounts, whether or not at the request of the government (“Fruit of the Poisonous Tree,” Part 2).
I'm going to hat the rest, which is a waaaaall of whine text (but, the executive summary: Fanning gave Zullo the Freedom Friday treatment, Zullo won't abide it): Sekrit Stuffs!
A review of Westall’s “Part 1 of 2” broadcast reveals [Editor’s Note: Westall did not respond to The Post & Email’s requests for comment after we presented evidence that Fanning and Jones had misrepresented the facts in their August 9 interview]:

Mary Fanning (12:36): Those 47 hard drives, and by the way, they are not the same 47 hard drives that were brought to Kirk and to Bill by Mike Zullo – Dennis Montgomery did not – and you can understand why – did not trust Mike Zullo because he found, and Dennis said that Mike Zullo was recording him and these audio tapes, the Whistleblower Tapes, were recordings that came from Mike Zullo illicitly recording people. It was unbeknownst to those who were being recorded. But then Mike Zullo handed that over to Judge Snow, and you have to keep in mind that Dennis Montgomery was under the State Secrets Privilege and a government protective order…

Mike Zullo​: This is the ever-changing narrative, an attempt to justify the unjustifiable. The 47 hard drives are not the same hard drives that the sheriff’s office brought to Kirk Wiebe and Bill Binney. I have publicly stated that. They are not the 47 hard drives Montgomery gave to the FBI. These are the original 47 hard drives which were turned over by Dennis Montgomery to the sheriff’s office investigators as his purported evidence of a crime that were later discovered to contain nothing of a classified nature. These worthless drives eventually were turned over to a federal court under order in 2015.

At the time, Montgomery was alleging to investigators he had evidence of a top-secret illegal spy campaign covertly perpetrated against American citizens by the U.S. Government and he was placing this digital evidence, including software and source code, on those 47 drives and turning them over to the sheriff’s office as evidence and for security reasons. For months he claimed the content could not be viewed by investigators due to the lack of a U.S. Government security clearance that only he possessed. Over the passing months Montgomery would refer back to the data, claiming its classified content, and coined the phrase “Data Trump’s Rhetoric.” However, it would later turn out this was all rhetoric and no data.

This justification narrative has gone from Montgomery supplying fictitious information on those drives for reasons of investigators lacking security clearance, to him being under a State Secrets Privilege so he could not give information to investigators to now the newest reason offered by Fanning, that Montgomery didn’t “trust” me, so this somehow justifies his fraud. Fanning offers up on behalf of Montgomery these different reasons; however, her assertions are proving to be very problematic for Montgomery.

By Fanning’s declaration, Montgomery intentionally deceived the sheriff’s office for months by providing investigators with 47 hard drives that he claimed were evidence and contained highly classified information when in fact they contained nothing but worthless junk. Who put that worthless junk on those fresh new drives? Dennis Montgomery. Who stated that there was classified evidence on those drives when there was not? Dennis Montgomery. Who told investigators that they could not view the drives’ content due to classified information and security issue? Dennis Montgomery. Who was paid to put evidence on those hard drives? Dennis Montgomery. Who now claims he deliberately put fraudulent information on the drives? Dennis Montgomery, as declared by Mary Fanning. This is the admission of the fraud.

Montgomery requested the sheriff’s office supply him with brand-new hard drives for this purpose; I was present when some of them were purchased. He was also being paid $10,000 per month to download the information onto those drives. All of this was done under the pretense of his representations that this was evidence of crime and of his claims and he was placing that evidence, including elusive source code and related software, on the drives purchased by the sheriff’s office. Those drives were taken into evidence and secured for months. All the while Montgomery knew he was putting worthless amounts of data on this drive to give the appearance of volume. It was all trash. Everything I am telling you here can be verified in emails created back in 2014 and tuned over to the court and referenced in my federal testimony.
From: Brian Mackiewicz To: Larry Klayman Cc: Michael Zullo; David Webb; Dina James

Subject: Re: DC Date: Friday, November 07, 2014 7:55:19 AM

Gentleman, Good morning. Wanted to update everyone on the progress of this investigation. Significant information was learned yesterday concerning the approximately 50 hard drives Dennis Montgomery provided as evidence to to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in April of 2014.

Dennis Montgomery represented the hard drives contained classified and sensitive information that he obtained while working at either eTreppid, or Blixware on behalf of federal government as a CIA contractor.

When our experts examined the information contained on the drives, not only did the numerous drives NOT contain any classified or sensitive information, they were instead contained data dumps of you relevant computer information hours off video feeds for Al Jazeera news feed.

After reviewing all the hard drives our experts concluded that Dennis Montgomery deliberately complied massive amounts of data on to these drives for the purpose of obfuscating the fact the data itself contained no evidence to support Dennis Montgomery’s claims. There was no sensitive information contained on any of these 50 hard drives.

In addition, our experts brought question in the validity concerning an number of emails Dennis Montgomery provided in the same hard drives.

Our experts also determined that much of the information that Dennis Montgomery has alleged that was harvested by the federal government in violation of the fourth amendment protections cannot be sourced for validity based on the information contained in the 50 hard drives Dennis Montgomery provided.

Two days worth of email correspondence and telephone calls to Dennis Montgomery advising him all is required of him is to cooperate and provide all source information supporting his allegations would remedy his situation immediately. He has refused. I should add he refuses while at the same time professing to want to cooperate.

At this juncture, after a 13 month investigation, Maricopa County Sheriffs office CANNOT validate the credibility of Dennis Montgomery and or his work without his full and candid cooperation in supplying the necessary evidence for our experts to substantiate his work and deem it authentic and creditable.

Dennis Montgomery is leaving us no other alternative but to take this investigation in a completely different course going forward.

It is extremely discouraging to learn most if not all the representations made by Dennis Montgomery to investigators, the State of Arizona Attorney General, and a Federal Judge have been less then truthful.

Mr. Klayman, if you can represent to me Dennis Montgomery’s intentions of cooperating fully, candidly, without obstruction or obfuscation, perhaps we can bring this this investigation to a successful conclusion for all parties concerned. Please advise me immediately.

Sent from my iPad
On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Brian Mackiewicz <detmack@gmail.com> wrote:

Gentleman,

I guess I will take a minute and respond to some of the issues at hand. Dennis you have no problem defending the work because you truly believe your the only person on the face of the earth that knows what your talking about. It is easy to hide behind, “we have a lack of understanding of software development and programs” but do you really think we would ever take your word as gospel? I will admit we did take your word as gospel for some time time but that time ended when you grossly misrepresented the work that you said was completed.

It would have not been such a big deal Dennis but Mike and I represented the fact the work was complete and it wasn’t. Look I am not stupid you have lied to me several times over the past 12 months. I have caught you in you lies and chosen to move forward and look past the fact you lied. I always kept hope and believed when it came to your work product and your “STORY” you were always being truthful. The problem now is were do the lies end and the truth start. I am not even sure you know the answer to that Dennis.

From day one I thought we all had a common goal in mind when it came to this investigation. If your “STORY” was based on facts and the information you provided was all truthful Mike, I, and the Office was dedicated do anything in our powers LEGALLY to help bring your story forward and expose the TRUTH. I truly believe Mike, I, and the Office have lived up to out part of the deal. We have given you approximately 120,000 dollars plus in exchange for information. We brought you before the Arizona State Attorney General, we found you two different Attorneys, and we opened the door to a Federal Judge to give you as much protection as possible. Mike and I went to the Administration several times and asked for extensions to continue this investigation because we believed your “STORY” and the information you provided. When you had a stroke and you had NO one to turn you I was on a plane to assist you and you family. Not to mention the personal sacrifices Mike and I have made over the past 12 months to make sure you and you family were taken care of. Dennis if you don’t remember Mike and I even gave you 200.00 dollars a piece out of our own pockets so you could have a Thanksgiving with you family last year. Just to later find out you worked Tim for 500.00 dollars also.

And to address one other issue that has seemed to come up more then once. If I remember correctly it was you choice to get on a plane and fly to Washington DC. Mike, I, or the Office was not aware you were advised by your Doctor not to travel UNTIL after you flew back to Seattle. I remember Mike and I specifically told when you after you informed us of that information you would have to provide a doctors letter before we would let you travel again. I also remember you getting so intoxicated at dinner while in Washington DC I had to tell the waiter to start serving you cocktails with no alcohol. Mike, I, or the Office would have never let you flight to Washington DC if we knew it was against your Doctors orders.

You also mention, “I was forced to sacrifice my recovery to adhere to your ridiculous timeframes to further are agenda”. Dennis I want to be clear last time I knew you were an adult. As adults sometimes we have to make certain choices in life that might effect our future. Mike, I, or the Office did not hold a gun to your head telling you had to do anything.

Dennis for some reason I think you believe it is Mike, I, and the Offices responsibility to support you and your family’s lifestyle, and to fix all your problems. From the beginning we all agreed we had some obstacles to overcome based on what other people have said about you. I believe Mike, and I have and will continue to overcome those obstacles if you are truthful with us.

Dennis your not a stupid person. You know exactly what we need and want to be able to move forward. You know everything you provide us has to get verified by a third party. If I just believed everything people told me without verifying it by facts or evidence everyone would be locked up. If you CANT or WONT provide Mike, and I with what is necessary to prove and verify everything then be honest and tell us. There is more then one way to skin a cat.

As far is Larry Klayman is concerned his involvement in this investigation is non existent. we understand he is your attorney and he is representing you. BUT he has no bearing at all on how this case is investigated and what the outcome maybe. You might be able to play Larry for what you need for a little while but in the end you and Larry still need someone with CREDIBILITY to verify the information and your “STORY” .

And for my last and final point. Dennis I have been a Deputy Sheriff for almost 18 Years. When I graduated the Police Academy I took an Oath of Office which I still keep believe in. I know you have heard me say this more then once but this is one investigation of many in my Career. My job is to find the facts, verify the facts, and come to a logical conclusion that a reasonable person would believe based on those facts. I have no agenda is this investigation Dennis. When we decide this investigation is over I will look at all the facts, statements, and evidence that has been collected over the past year and ask myself what would a reasonable person would think. Remember that Oath I mention, it means no matter how I feel personally regarding the outcome of this investigation I am sworn to do the right thing Dennis. I truly hope in the end we all accomplish the same goal we all had in the beginning, but remember if not I am NOT AFRAID and I can promise you I will do the right thing.

Dennis it is a great possibility that your future depends on what you do from here. We have days not weeks, not months. Time is of the essence

Detective Brian Mackiewicz #1227

Sent from my iPad

MELC202174
From: Mike To: detmack@gmail.com Subject: OZ Date: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 5:28:00 PM

Dennis To answer the question, where we go from here, really is dependent upon you. A year-long investigation and tens of thousands of dollars invested, we have absolutely nothing to show for it. The 50 some odd drives we had in our possession shockingly turned out to contain nothing of any significance on any level whether Federal or pertaining to the Sheriff’s Office.

There was absolutely nothing of use on those drives. Overwhelming content of meaningless information does absolutely nothing to further your cause and obviously puts the Sheriff’s office in a very precarious situation. Dennis I think the bottom line is if you have the information this is the time to provide. We have an extremely short window of opportunity to work in and the choice is yours. All you have to do is produce what you said you were going to produce in exchange for the dollars you received. But I have to stress to you the time is of the essence. We have been instructed to write up our final report and be ready to hand it over to a different agency. I really don’t want to see it come to that but again the choice is yours

On Apr 20, 2015 7:10 PM, “Mike” <1tick@earthlink.net> wrote: Larry, This is now my second request asking for a date set for the completion of the work Dennis Montgomery has been promising for over 16 months.. Mr. Montgomery’s behavior and lack of performance the face of his numerous promises pledging to complete the work.. This is especially concerning given the face that Mr. Montgomery needs validation like a drowning man needs oxygen. His behavior simply erodes whatever thread of credibility he may have left. In fact as of this date, our experience dealing with Mr. Montgomery mirrors what has been written about him.. It is apparent to us that this is just a game of running the clock in the hope Montgomery can position himself as a “Whistle Blower” with some jurisdiction and with your help get out from under his obligation to the us. In our opinion Montgomery does not qualify under Federal Whistle Blower protections. A risky game….

I would like a response by close of business on Wednesday April 22nd, 2015. If we do not here from you or your client we will complete final reports, close the matter and make the appropriate notifications.

Larry we have bent over backwards to help your client and you however, it appears that you have changed course and are no longer work to our mutual benefit.
Mike Zullo (cont.): All of this was done under the pretense of his representations that this was evidence of his claim and he was placing that evidence on the drives purchased by the sheriff’s office.

Now Montgomery’s newfound reason for perpetuating a fraud is that he didn’t trust me because he somehow mysteriously discovered I was recording him without his knowledge some five years ago. ​Here is the issue with that statement: the recordings happened in late 2013 or early January 2014; Montgomery didn’t supply the 47 hard drives for approximately another 8-12 weeks after that.

Is Dennis Montgomery or his surrogate, Mary Fanning, alleging that Montgomery discovered he was being ​taped before he gave us the hard drives? Yes. And that he was aware of this before the sheriff’s office spent thousands of dollars to purchase the new hard drives for evidentiary purposes? According to the claim, yes. By that logic, it is a clear admission of his intent to perpetrate a fraud by purposely misrepresenting what was on the drives he turned over one by one, week after week, to the office. This was not a one-time event; this went on for weeks, drive after drive, 47 times he handed investigators garbage. Let this sink in: 47 times, that ultimately grew to 60 worthless drives. This was a premeditated fraud and carried through to completion; that is, until he got caught.

The facts are that Dennis Montgomery was told he was going to be recorded intermittently before any recording was ever made. He had no issue. He was also on video numerous times being video- and audio-taped as he was conversing with both Det. Mackiewicz and me on video and audio, as I was holding up my cell phone. [​​Editor’s Note​: The Post & Email has viewed one such video.]

Now, Montgomery wants to say he knew he discovered he was being taped without his knowledge, yet he never offers an explanation of how he came to discover he was being recorded. He never made any mention or protest then. He never made any mention before 2015 when the tapes were released to the public. In the hundreds of emails and hundreds of phone calls I had in dealing with Dennis Montgomery, he never raised “illicit” recording as an issue. And at a time of contention between Montgomery and the sheriff’s office, he makes a number of wild accusations. However, being secretly recorded is not one of them. The only time he raised it as an issue was when he started working with Fanning.

Prior to the Fanning/Jones interviews, Dennis Montgomery never made an accusation about being either audio- or videotaped without his knowledge in 2013, 2014 or 2015. In not one email in a number of heated exchanges did he level that charge back then. As a matter of fact, he gave us a three-hour videotaped interview in his garage with his computers running in the background and told us the same information, looking right into the camera. And he gave a two-day video interview with Fox News. Fox never ran the story because Montgomery, in typical fashion, never produced the evidence he said he had promised to Fox. This guy certainly was not camera-shy.

Now there is an attempt at a half-baked excuse to cover for his deceitful actions, and Mary Fanning is pushing this notion along, doing Montgomery’s bidding. Why? Because Montgomery got caught in a con. Who caught him? Zullo. Montgomery needs an excuse for this and Fanning just wants everything Montgomery says to be true because she is so ​heavily invested in the narrative. Are you beginning to see why Montgomery, with the help of Fanning, is trying to discredit me and erase his interaction in a two-year-long criminal investigation into his allegations? Montgomery has already been accused once of defrauding the United States Government and now he got caught defrauding the sheriff’s office. ​All of this does not bode well for his credibility.

Based on my first-hand knowledge and observation in working with Dennis Montgomery, it is my opinion, and I fully believe, that Montgomery intended from the onset to perpetrate a fraud against the sheriff’s office. It doesn’t matter what excuse he lays out; this was a concocted scheme from the beginning. ​It should also be noted that this fraud was discovered after Dennis Montgomery sat before a federal judge. Montgomery sat before a federal judge while we told the judge he had placed those drives in our custody as evidence of governmental crime. He sat there, the only person in the room that knew at that time the drives were junk and zero evidence on them. Dennis Montgomery knew there was garbage on those drives. So he sat in front of a federal judge, spilling his guts, knowingly pretending he gave us solid information when in fact he gave us garbage.

What Dennis Montgomery never counted on was investigators discovering the truth. He only learned about the plan to catch him because of courtroom testimony. Obviously he is a little perturbed, and again, in classic Montgomery fashion he will try to discredit and retaliate against me going forward. He is now going to attempt to project the blame for his misdeeds onto someone else (me), ​a typical “Montgomery” tactic that can be seen in his testimony in earlier court cases. He is always claiming someone else’s action caused him to do something maliciously. Had Fanning and Jones performed even the most amateur investigation, they would have discovered this fact. It is all in the public domain.

Either way you slice it, no matter the motive, secret recordings, State Secrets Privilege or security clearance or whatever else Fanning blurts out there, Mary Fanning, on behalf of Montgomery, has now made abundantly clear Montgomery purposefully, intentionally and knowingly placed junk on those drives. In doing so, she now validates the findings in Kirk Wiebe’s ​report​. Fanning makes it clear Montgomery now admits, through a scheme of his own design, that he knowingly defrauded the sheriff’s office and took thousands of dollars in compensation to do it. This was a con through and through. Montgomery had every intention to deceive the police ​and a federal judge; no matter what type of story or made-up justification he loads Fanning’s lips with, this was intentional and the evidence is there for all to see.


Mary Fanning ​(13:08): “…illicitly recording people…”

Mike Zullo​: The definition of “illicit” is “​forbidden by law, rules or custom​.” That’s the word she’s using.. ​My interactions with Dennis Montgomery were witnessed by Det. Brian Mackiewicz. We both were there together. We both discussed with Dennis Montgomery taping some of the interactions with him. He had no issue. There is nothing illegal about law enforcement taping a face-to-face interview, and there is certainly nothing wrong when you advise someone you’re going to tape them. Dennis Montgomery never once asked not to be taped, and as a matter of fact, the recordings, with the exception of the Blixseth recording, which was done in Arizona and perfectly legal, are snippets, anywhere from 15 seconds to a few minutes at best. None of that information is incriminating to Dennis Montgomery on any level. All we were trying to do was preserve what he was telling us because this was venturing into an area we weren’t really prepared for. We were going to have to relay this information to higher-ups at the sheriff’s office. He also stated he would die at any moment due to his brain aneurysm. This may come as a shock to Montgomery, but the job of an investigator is to seek out, gather and preserve information and/or evidence.


Mary Fanning ​(13:13): Then Mike Zullo handed that over to…

Mike Zullo​: ​This is another Fanning misrepresentation​. “​Mike Zullo” was an investigator assigned to Montgomery by Sheriff Arpaio, not “Mike Zullo,” acting as a private person. “Mike Zullo,” as an agent of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office during the course of an investigation, and those recordings and other information were subpoenaed by a federal court. Actually, all information regarding Dennis Montgomery and the “Seattle operation,” as it was called, was subpoenaed by a federal judge not only of Mike Zullo but the Sheriff’s Office as well. As a matter of fact, “Zullo” attempted to contest the subpoena so that he wouldn’t have to turn over the information. The judge rejected his motion.

The P&E​: So did Dennis Montgomery. His attorney, Larry Klayman, filed an ​intervenor’s motion​ on his behalf.

Mike Zullo​: The judge denied all of it, obviously, but every attempt was made not to release that to the public, not for any nefarious reason, but because these were unsubstantiated allegations Montgomery was making, and we simply couldn’t substantiate them. Plus we weren’t sure if anything he was telling us was, on any level, privileged. But as the investigation unfolded, we realized almost nothing he was telling us was privileged. So this is a complete misrepresentation by Fanning to besmirch my character. ​It’s being done to cast me in a light of untrustworthiness and somehow make Montgomery the victim. Montgomery is always the victim…a victim he is not.


Mary Fanning ​(13:20): …you have to keep in mind that Dennis Montgomery was under the State Secrets Privilege and a government protective order, and had he said anything that could be construed as breaking that State Secrets Privilege, he would have been charged with treason and put in prison for life.

Mike Zullo​: Another misnomer made by ​Mary Fanning, who has no conceptual working knowledge or understanding of the State Secrets Privilege and the protective order that she’s referencing. ​The protective order, issued in 2006 in a civil action involving Montgomery, and by determination of two federal judges, one as recently as ​2016​, concluded that SSP and the Protective Order is nothing more than a common evidentiary procedure. There was nothing in that protective order saying Montgomery’s software, source code or explanation, was, in fact, privileged, so he could be compelled to talk about it all. Furthermore, the State Secrets Privilege has a shelf life, and that shelf life is good only for the proceeding for which it was issued​. Once that proceeding is over, the State Secrets Privilege is null and void and the protective order is of no effect.

The judge stated* what the protective order covered, meaning what could and could not be discussed, and it didn’t include the software. So this idea that Dennis Montgomery was restrained by this is completely false; it is a smokescreen Dennis Montgomery has used repetitively when he wants to evade certain parts of his narrative. The State Secrets Privilege and the protective order were issued almost ​a decade earlier​. Mary Fanning has failed to perform any competent due diligence in an attempt to understand or verify Montgomery’s State Secrets Privilege or the protective order claim. Fanning and Jones’s blundering on this issue is grossly wanting and ultimately misleading to the public. Again, a little investigation would have served them and the public well. Mary Fanning and Alan Jones should stop using terms they are ignorant about. ​And just a heads-up, Mary: “​Just because Montgomery says it does not make it true.” They are going to come to learn this the hard way.

*The P&E​: In his 2016 ​​opinion in ​​Montgomery v. Risen ​in favor of Risen, Judge Rudolph Contreras wrote:
T​he Court also has serious reason to doubt that the software is, in fact, classified, and would not be subject to production. For one thing, orders issued in a Nevada case between Montgomery and eTreppid specifically noted that the government had not deemed the software classified or subject to the state secrets privilege in that proceeding. That privilege “is a common law evidentiary rule that protects information from discovery when disclosure would be inimical to the national security.​” In re United States, ​872 F.2d 472​, 474 (D.C. Cir. 1989). ​The privilege “belongs to the Government and must be asserted by it; it can neither be claimed nor waived by a private party.​” United States v. Reynolds, ​345 U.S. 1​,7 (1953) (footnotes omitted). ​In the Nevada case, the Government intervened and asserted the state secrets privilege over certain documents—but the Protective Order entered explicitly did not preclude the parties “from serving or taking any discovery from other parties or third parties relating to, or questioning . . . [t]he computer source code, software, programs, or technical specifications relating to any technology owned or claimed by any of the Parties.” See ECF No. 94-2. A magistrate judge handling that case subsequently rejected Montgomery’s claims that he could not defend the case without violating his “secrecy oath and compromising national security,” noting that the “clear understanding in drafting and issuing th[e] protective order was that the parties would be discussing the nature and capabilities of the technology, and the type of work each party performed for the government.” See Order Regarding Sourc​e Code Disc., ECF No. 94-3. The United States, which participated in aspects of that litigation, did not take a contrary position.
Sarah Westall ​(13:36): Well, let me ask you: What role does Mike Zullo have? Is he making himself out to be somebody bigger than he really is?

Mary Fanning ​(13:45): According to Dennis, absolutely, and I’ll tell you why.

Mike Zullo​: “According to Dennis.” Mary Fanning is now indicating she is taking information first-hand from Montgomery. Fanning knows ​​exactly my role in being commissioned by Arpaio, which actually can be heard in the last part, Part 2 of the Blixseth tapes, when you hear Arpaio commissioning Det. Mackiewicz and me to begin investigating this. Mary Fanning knows I was under the authority of the sheriff’s office and this was a law enforcement investigation based on the information as relayed by Tim Blixseth, but the original holder of the information is Dennis Montgomery. Arrangements were made to travel to Dennis Montgomery’s residence in that official capacity. Mary Fanning is being disingenuous, because she knows the background. In addition, Mary Fanning and Alan Jones had contact with me prior to, during and after the release of “the Whistleblower tapes” dating back to 2012 up until 2016. As a matter of fact, Jones flew out to meet with me in person in Phoenix back then. Fanning was advised of certain things by me as it relates to those tapes, The Hammer and Montgomery. I was a source of information, although I was very guarded on what I shared with them. She has every ability to contact me for clarification on anything. She has my number, the same one she used before, and she never has.

———————-

[​Editor’s Note:​ This documentation is being preserved in writing for a number of reasons.]
:swoon:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15686
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10739

Post by Reality Check » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm

What was the origin of the tapes? Weren’t they part of the record in the Melendres case? Had the Plaintiffs really leaked these they would have had to answer to Judge Snow.

Edit: I think I found the answer. Judge gave permission for the plaintiffs to release the documents. https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/jo ... ed-7804727
Rondeau conveniently omits that small fact.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10740

Post by bob » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm
What was the origin of the tapes? Weren’t they part of the record in the Melendres case? Had the Plaintiffs really leaked these they would have had to answer to Judge Snow.

Edit: I think I found the answer. Judge gave permission for the plaintiffs to release the documents. https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/jo ... ed-7804727
Rondeau conveniently omits that small fact.
Eggsactly: Gallups, Zullo, and Rondeau lurve to say that the ACLU "leaked" them to the press. When in fact the judge said they weren't confidential. The press could have gone to court and requested copies -- because they were otherwise exhibits, and court records generally are open to the public.

And Zullo here repeats his lie that the judge had sought the materials, when it was the plaintiffs; the judge merely denied the defendants' (and Zullo's) attempt to keep them from the plaintiffs.

Too also: We're talking about 2014; these people need to get lives. :smoking:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15686
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10741

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:06 am

I left a couple of comments on YouTube for Rondeau and PPPPPPPSimmons. They seem to be staying up. Sharon and Carl don’t often venture from their protective cocoons.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10742

Post by bob » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:07 pm

P&E: Fake News in the Age of the Internet, Part 3:
“A RECURRING THEME”

In Part 2 of this series, The Post & Email began a step-by-step refutation of statements made by “investigative journalists” Alan Jones and Mary Fanning in recent interviews; at their website, The American Report; and on other websites at which their work has been published regarding what did and did not occur between former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery and the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) between late 2013 and 2015, as well as other claims.

* * *

In refuting Fanning and Jones’s provably erroneous assertions on a number of fronts, we quoted from a 2016 opinion by U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras from a case in which Montgomery had sued former New York Times writer and author James Risen for defamation. In that opinion, Contreras clarified that the “State Secrets Privilege” invoked in 2007 by the government on Montgomery, did not restrain Montgomery from producing to the court the software which Risen claimed in his book, “Pay Any Price: Greed, Power, and Endless War,” was ineffectual.

* * *

Publicly-available emails exchanged among Mike Zullo, a former detective and investigator commissioned by Sheriff Joe Arpaio to assist MCSO to investigate and supervise Montgomery’s claims and work as a confidential informant in early 2014; MCSO case agent Detective Brian Mackiewicz; Montgomery, and the attorney Zullo obtained for Montgomery, Larry Klayman, show that Montgomery did not produce to the MCSO the data he claimed to have showing unlawful government data-harvesting on a large scale over many years. Zullo confirmed to this publication that the emails were among those turned over to U.S. District Court Judge G. Murray Snow under subpoena in May 2015.

The Post & Email maintains that Fanning and Jones’s reporting has served to discredit Zullo when, as an eyewitness to Montgomery’s work product and having testified in federal court on the matter, has proved himself to be a highly-reliable source of information. Fanning and Jones’s reportage, on the other hand, obscures the very existence of the relationship between Montgomery and Zullo as well as Zullo’s role in supervising the investigation, known as the “Seattle operation,” for over 16 months.

As previously reported, Fanning and Jones accused Zullo and this writer of “slander and libel” which this writer claims is defamatory. . . .

Additional related efforts currently being pursued to defame this writer will be revealed at an appropriate time.

As we stated in Part 1, in their August 9 interview with Sarah Westall of “Business Game Changers,” Fanning and Jones gave the impression that they were not acquainted with Zullo when, in fact, Fanning had obtained information from Zullo in 2015 regarding Montgomery’s alleged work in building The Hammer. Likewise, Jones did not disclose that several years ago, he flew to Arizona on an unsolicited basis to question Zullo about Zullo’s then-ongoing criminal investigation into Barack Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate authorized by the MCSO.

Beginning last October, Montgomery communicated frequently and unsolicited with this writer, making various claims about his work for the government. He stated unequivocally that he wished to disassociate himself from Zullo, Arpaio and Klayman and requested “positive” news coverage. We declined his request for media coverage because we could find no evidence to support his claims as well as for other reasons.

The following is a continuation of our dissection of Fanning and Jones’s statements made to Westall on August 9. Sekrit Stuffs!
Mary Fanning (13:50 in video): Dennis was taken by Larry Klayman, not Mike Zullo. His attorney, Larry Klayman, set up the meeting with Judge Lamberth…

Mike Zullo: “Larry Klayman, not Mike Zullo.” Here again, for some inexplicable reason, Mary Fanning does not want the public to understand that this was an official law enforcement criminal investigation being conducted by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office under the direction of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. She wants to separate me from the sheriff’s office.

The only way Montgomery got to a federal judge was that I went to the sheriff and explained to him, “We can’t take this investigation and just throw it in a box, because if there is something privileged here, federal statute says we have to alert the FBI or a federal judge. What I told the sheriff was, “Montgomery wants to go to a federal judge; I have a way to get him there.” I explained to the sheriff that I would have to enlist the help of Larry Klayman, but I advised the sheriff, “Here is the problem: once I do this, Larry Klayman will become his attorney, and we will lose control of Dennis Montgomery as a confidential informant.” It was a calculated risk — and I testified to this — but it was the best course of action given the unusual circumstances.

Det. Brian Mackiewicz and I met Larry Klayman with Dennis Montgomery at a restaurant, and Montgomery recited to Klayman his same story that he told investigators for two hours in that restaurant. After that, Klayman agreed to represent Montgomery for free at my request and to help us bring him to a federal judge. Larry Klayman, at that point, was assisting us in getting him to the judge. Had it not been for my connection to Klayman, he would not know Montgomery, and Montgomery would not have gotten a free attorney and ultimately a sit-down with a federal judge. As a matter of fact, Det. Mackiewicz and I physically carried Montgomery into the judge’s chambers because he was wheelchair-bound, and all were present in the judge’s chambers when Montgomery told his story. So it’s disingenuous for Mary Fanning to again try to paint me, Det. Mackiewicz and the Sheriff’s Office as non-participants or me, in particular, as someone of no merit or official capacity in this investigation.


Mary Fanning (14:00): In fact, they had to introduce Mike Zullo to Judge Lamberth, so he did not bring Dennis Montgomery…

Mike Zullo: “They had to introduce Mike Zullo” — That’s 100% true. Neither Brian Mackiewicz nor I knew Judge Lamberth; Larry Klayman did; that was why I went to him. Larry and I have known each other since 2012, and I knew he had the relationship that was needed to put this in motion. Det. Mackieiwicz, Klayman and I had a preliminary meeting with the judge prior to Montgomery being brought forward. Montgomery was not at that meeting. He was, however, well aware it was happening.


Mary Fanning: (14:05 ) …so he did not bring Dennis Montgomery, according to Dennis, to Judge Lamberth. He was there; he asked for protections, and Judge Lamberth did not accord those to Zullo…

Mike Zullo: This is chilling. ”I never asked for any protections.” She claims “Montgomery asked for protection.” I have no recollection at all, and I don’t believe it happened, that Montgomery was given any type of protection from Judge Lamberth. Mary Fanning says those protections were not given to Zullo. First, there were no protections given to anyone. Second, we were not the person bringing the information; Montgomery was. Third, in that room at that meeting were Mackiewicz, Montgomery, Montgomery’s son-in-law, Larry Klayman, Klayman’s paralegal, and me. If this was such a high-level meeting as Mary Fanning wants people to believe, the judge would have been remiss for not clearing his chambers and meeting with Montgomery alone if protections were needed. And this judge, being the former head of the FISA court, would have been well aware if that was required. This is Mary Fanning again painting an illustration that is far from reality. Why? Because she is taking the word of Dennis Montgomery without investigating the facts.


Mary Fanning (14:16): …accorded his personal protection to Dennis Montgomery. At that point, Dennis Montgomery handed over about a hundred-page document and a CD of information. Judge Lamberth immediately recognized the information, as it had come before him as the head of the FISA court. So he went and he checked on Dennis’s clearance…

Mike Zullo: I don’t recall, and I don’t believe Judge Lamberth took information and then got up to check on Dennis’s clearance. I can tell you that didn’t happen. This is an important distinction: court records will show that in 2006, the U.S. government suspended Dennis Montgomery’s security clearance. Montgomery likes to assert that they didn’t, but court transcripts and testimony say otherwise. So Dennis Montgomery, for all intents and purposes, had no security clearance since 2006.


Mary Fanning (14:35): He has a TSSCI with access to SAP. Now we all know understand what SAP is now because of Hillary Clinton’s illicit email server…

Mike Zullo: As a matter of fact, part of Montgomery’s security clearance was tied to his employment at eTreppid, and once he was no longer employed there, court records indicate that his security clearance stopped.

I take issue with this claim. I don’t believe Judge Lamberth got up to check on Dennis’s clearance.

In January 2006 Warren Trepp, Montgomery’s former business partner, reported to the Defense Security Service (DSS) violations regarding Montgomery’s security clearance (p. 73) for omitting past employment history. As a result Montgomery’s security clearance was suspended. There is no indication that his clearance was ever restored. Although Montgomery likes to say his clearance is still active, court documents say otherwise (p. 79).

Additionally, Special Agent Michael West would testify that he was notified that Montgomery’s clearance had in fact been suspended and was also conditioned on him being employed by eTreppid. In fact, DSS can suspend a clearance indefinitely without any formal hearing taking place to get a final determination.


Mary Fanning: (14:54): …SAP is above top-secret, and when you understand what SAP is – it – keep this in mind – SAP is where our nuclear warheads are located, so it is our top-secret information as well as all of our live intelligence…

Mike Zullo: Mary Fanning wants you to believe that Dennis Montgomery has access to all SAP information. She wants to paint a picture that he can walk into any secure facility and see any document he wants. That’s patently false.

Need-to-know is the protection of classified information. Just because you have the appropriate clearance and formal approval to access a SAP. You must have need- to-know reason that would require accessing that type of specific information. It is compartmentalized information.


Mary Fanning (15:21): …A lot of people didn’t even know that SAP existed before, and the generals that go in to look at SAP, or whoever has access — they go in a SCIF, “secure information facility”…

Mike Zullo: Mary Fanning would like you to believe that Dennis Montgomery’s security clearance is so high that he can ascertain the locations of nuclear weapons and even the launching codes, and that’s simply not true. The program that he was working under may have been SAPped; however, during the investigation I asked Montgomery if he had a document stating that and he said he did, but he has never produced it.


Mary Fanning (15:47): So Dennis Montgomery had access to SAP. What’s important about that is that initially, people who don’t really know what they’re talking about said, “Oh, Dennis is a fraud; it didn’t say anything about”…you know, you wouldn’t have John Negroponte, which is where putting him under the State Secrets Privilege — that’s important because had Mike Zullo told Bill Binney and Kirk Wiebe that Dennis was under the State Secrets Privilege, imposed, invoked by John Negroponte, they would have understood that this man had access to very top-level information.

[Editor’s Note: At the outset of his arrangement with the MCSO as a confidential informant, Montgomery provided six thumb drives with data he claimed showed governmental harvesting of the private data of more than 150,000 Maricopa County residents. In previous interviews, Zullo has said that the information was “verifiable” and that he did, in fact “verify it.” Its source, however, remains elusive to this day, Zullo said.

However, 47 hard drives Montgomery later gave to the MCSO which Zullo said Montgomery characterized as containing “top-secret” information were deemed to have nothing of value, according to former NSA program developers J. Kirk Wiebe, Thomas Drake and William Binney, who analyzed 47 hard drives Montgomery provided to the MCSO and found them to contain nothing of value, according to a November 14, 2014 report. Prepared for the MCSO and signed by Drake and Wiebe, the report declared Montgomery “a complete and total FRAUD,” a statement which Zullo said surprised him at the time.

As Zullo next references, “SAP” stands for “Special Access Program,” a designation which first emerged just after the U.S. entered World War II. The resource USLegal.com defines “SAP” as “a sensitive program, approved in writing by a head of agency with original top secret classification authority. The SAP imposes need-to-know and access controls beyond those normally provided for access to confidential, secret, or top secret information. Usually, criticality of the program and the assessed hostile intelligence threat are the decisive factors of level of control.”

In an earlier interview, Zullo reported that in a telephone conversation with Montgomery about his past governmental service, Montgomery said he was “SAPped,” a factor Zullo said was also shared with Wiebe, Binney and Drake, with whom Zullo and Mackiewicz met twice.]

Mike Zullo: Mary Fanning, again, doesn’t have her facts straight. First-off, Bill Binney and Kirk Wiebe, in my initial meeting with them along with Det. Mackiewicz, went through a litany of things as to why there might be credibility to Dennis Montgomery; the State Secrets Privilege being invoked in a civil trial was first and foremost. SAP was discussed when we briefed them on what he was telling us about The Hammer. Mary Fanning wants to paint a picture now trying to give an excuse as to something that might have changed Wiebe and Binney’s perception of information provided by Dennis Montgomery. But here is the truth: the document issued by Wiebe and Thomas Drake, even if he had classification higher than the President of the United States, would not have changed the analysis of the fictitious information he provided us on 47 hard drives. It also would not have changed the fact that Dennis Montgomery had never proven the origin of the information on the thumb drives. He has never proven that his program, Medusa, was responsible for even accessing it and retrieving it, and he’s never proven or provided the source code for Medusa, or any other alleged software used in the acquisition of that data. This is a recurring theme going back to countless litigation testimony where Dennis Montgomery never produces the source code that is the linchpin to all of his allegations, including giving information on 47 hard drives to the FBI in 2015.

This is just ludicrous. Fanning is conflicting issues purposely to make Montgomery appear credible. Montgomery had a Top-Secret Security Clearance, but so do almost all subcontractors working for the Government and/or CIA projects, He had it and lost his clearance per court documents.

It should also be noted that his clearance and purported SAP were issued in 2004; that was approximately some five years before The Hammer was constructed in 2009. Montgomery has never produced any evidence other than his assertion that The Hammer or his Medusa software was ever utilized on that system. That is not to say it was not, but this is the crux of his problem: he cannot provide the source code to prove the origin of the information he claims was taken by The Hammer. He certainly did not provide it to the FBI by his own admission. If you can’t give it to FBI when you are under immunity I think there is a good chance it never existed.

It should also be noted that his clearance and purported SAP were issued in 2004; that was approximately five years before The Hammer was created and some nine years before he contacted the sheriff’s office. In the interim, he was criminally charged for a million-dollar check scheme, which had yet to be resolved while he was working with us. It is therefore extremely unlikely that the federal government would reissue his security clearance.
—————————–
[Editor’s Note: According to Clark County, NV Criminal Court records, a plea agreement between Montgomery and the State of Nevada was under negotiation as of July 15, 2019, with the case continued to October 14.]

What appears to be a comprehensive timeline of litigation involving Montgomery from 1987 through March 27, 2017 is [at Tes' site].
Bonus:
Rondeau wrote:Recall that at the last birth-certificate presser, Mike Zullo revealed the nine points of forgery and the two forensic analysts’ concurring opinions on the findings. That was “universe-shattering” to me, and the media’s silence on the presser was palpable. . . .

Information from the thumb drives Montgomery gave to the MCSO was verified as “real,” although its origin cannot be determined. Zullo has said that Montgomery has some information and can put people and places together in an historical timeline; he just doesn’t know with certainty Montgomery’s role. According to Zullo, Montgomery analyzed the birth-certificate image and identified discrepancies which were verified by others.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10743

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm

You're awesome Bob, thanks always!

This is bizarre, did Gallups lose his timeslot? :lol:

PPSimmons.JPG

Looks like it was NO ZULLO today. Foggy and Realist, did you call in to talk with Carl, Brandon "Big B" or Zev? Or use his new LIVE TEXT number? 850-262-6077.
PNN News and Ministry Network @PPSIMMONS
6h6 hours ago More
FREEDOM FRIDAY WITH CARL GALLUPS 5-7 PM ET TODAY!
(Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat will be on the show today as well!) ATTENTION! New LIVE TEXT number to the show: 850-262-6077 - STREAMING LIVE HERE:
http://carlgallups.com/freedomfriday or http://www.1330weby.com

And really, PPSimmons is the worst looking website in the world. What a mess:

GallupsMess.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7910
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10744

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:28 pm

how 1995 of him

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26937
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10745

Post by bob » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm
This is bizarre, did Gallups lose his timeslot?
IIRC, Gallups' show occasionally gets pre-empted by local college football games.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10746

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:47 am

bob wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm
This is bizarre, did Gallups lose his timeslot?
IIRC, Gallups' show occasionally gets pre-empted by local college football games.
It looks like WEBY just recently changed to ESPN Pensacola Radio, so he may actually have lost his spot. I do not see him listed on 1620's schedule, but he may still be there.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Whip
Posts: 3896
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10747

Post by Whip » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:44 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:47 am
bob wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 am
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:21 pm
This is bizarre, did Gallups lose his timeslot?
IIRC, Gallups' show occasionally gets pre-empted by local college football games.
It looks like WEBY just recently changed to ESPN Pensacola Radio, so he may actually have lost his spot. I do not see him listed on 1620's schedule, but he may still be there.
he's listed on 1330s site under 'shows'. first one is him 'ask the screecher preacher

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10748

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:30 pm

Whip wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:44 am
Northland10 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:47 am
bob wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 am

IIRC, Gallups' show occasionally gets pre-empted by local college football games.
It looks like WEBY just recently changed to ESPN Pensacola Radio, so he may actually have lost his spot. I do not see him listed on 1620's schedule, but he may still be there.
he's listed on 1330s site under 'shows'. first one is him 'ask the screecher preacher
They just switched this week so things are not yet caught up. Maybe he will move to the place that originally had ESPN (same owner). IIRC, he mentioned there are upcoming big super programming changes.

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/1797 ... 1330-99-1/
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15686
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10749

Post by Reality Check » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:48 pm

Didn’t Carl actually pay for the air time on WEBY? The slot was titled "Your turn" in the programming grid.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

#10750

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Sounds like the Deep State has gotten to WEBY!*

Think we knew this, but looked at Miki Booth's Parler sewer... the VIP is... Mick Mulvaney!


Mick.JPG

Nobody more repugnant that Mick... so birfers, what's the holdup this time? GOP had total control for two years, now your man is right there with birfer-in-chief Donald. It almost sounds like you all have failed. How about a White House petition that Mick MUST reveal the universe shattering info? Now that would be a wonderful project.


*Although they've been an ABC affiliate and ESPN is also Disney, but that's not as interesting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”