Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" "THIS STORY WILL MORPH" Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo

Sam the Centipede

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:54 am

Wiebe in Rondeau's Vanity Unfair Neither Post Nor Email article:
We now say it is possible that Montgomery has been truthful about the operations he carried out and that the only way to find out is to have the matter thoroughly investigated. . . .
Surely Chief Commander Zullo can reconvene the Cold Cold It's Oh So Very Cold Case Posse so its team of experienced investimigators can research this matter and determine the truth?

Rondeau should request that one of her best repooters from the Fake News Team be embedded with the CCP to bring us blowjob-by-blowjob stories of the progress of this vitally unimportant drama and its unfolding story!

Lying useless delusional fuckwits, every one of them.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Carl Gallups' "BIG 'PLAN A'" - "It's in God's Hands Now!" - Starring Birthers Arpaio & Zullo P6980

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:14 am

They have to go back to see Royce Lamberth, they act like they're friends. Royce and Orly were called "Royrly" by some birfers' fan fiction. Bonus: Larry Klayman would be there! He hooked them up. Hope Arpaio and Zullo will be there (Zullo can make coffee) Heck, Orly should totally be invited, she can bring enlarged zibits for Royce and have "lunch" later.

Royce and Orly are likethis -- for those new, this was 2011, she's still birfin!
Home Daily News Scolded by Another Federal Judge, 'Birther'…
Scolded by Another Federal Judge, 'Birther' Lawyer Orly Taitz Blames Court Clerk for Bad Filing
BY MARTHA NEIL JULY 26, 2011, 10:24 PM CDT

A California lawyer known for failed “birther” litigation against President Barack Obama that resulted in a $20,000 sanction from a U.S. District Court judge in Georgia has now irritated another member of the federal bench in the nation’s capital, according to the Orange County Register.

Attorney Orly Taitz “is either toying with the court or displaying her own stupidity,” wrote U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth yesterday in a memorandum and order (PDF) striking Taitz’s filing because of repeated violations of a civil procedure rule that requires litigants not to include full social security numbers in pleadings.

Taitz, who this time around is seeking information from the Social Security Administration concerning a claim that Obama has used the social security numbers of other individuals, included full social security numbers and redacted only the last four digits of social security numbers, the judge said. She was supposed to include only the last four digits and redact the rest of the social security numbers.

“After making the somewhat hysterical claim in her motion for reconsideration that there may be ‘an employee in this court, who is intentionally sabotaging’ her, plaintiff engaged the court’s courtroom deputy clerk in a lengthy, accusatory conversation,” Lamberth wrote. “There is no logical explanation she can provide as to why she is now wasting the court’s time, as well as staff’s time, with these improper redactions.”
https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 1cv0402-30

Awesome idea, Rharon should totally call Orly, she clearly seem bored just posting on her site which hardly no one comments on anymore (tho Orly's just reposting stuff they already see on Gateway Pundit et al).

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

bob

Post by bob » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:59 pm

P&E: Old News Recycled — But for What Purpose? Part 2:
“THIS IS MANUFACTURED”

Part 1 of this title focused on a June 7, 2019 interview conducted between former NSA officials William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe and “Operation Freedom,” hosted by Dr. Dave Janda, in which the two whistleblowers said that former NSA and CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery may possess information about government surveillance worthy of investigation.

[Recap of Part 1. :yawn: ]

In November 2014, Zullo and Mackiewicz traveled from Arizona to Maryland with the hard drives and were present for a majority of the time while the three former NSA employees analyzed the contents of the drives, Zullo told The Post & Email on Tuesday.

[More recap.]

While Binney to Janda made a passing reference to “Arpaio’s detectives” as the conduit of the hard drives, neither he nor Wiebe explained how those “detectives” came to be involved in their receipt and analysis of the data nor the fact that the findings at the time were highly discrediting to Montgomery.

Rather, Binney said, he recalled seeing images of “bank checks” which could have been procured only by observation or breaching. “You either have to surveil a transfer of data between banks or you have to hack in to the bank to get it,” Binney told Janda.

Janda led the broadcast by referring to Montgomery as “a lightning rod” in informing the public of “parallel platforms” which the federal government uses to collect Americans’ personal data. Moreover, Janda arguably attempted to defend Montgomery against claims that he was a chronic gambler and drinker and that “parallel platforms” do not exist.

As with the Obama birth certificate investigation, The Post & Email has sourced all of its reporting on Montgomery to Zullo, who conceived of the idea of an independent analysis of the hard drives and was responsible for physically transporting Montgomery, who was indisposed at the time, to a federal judge in Washington, DC to testify as to any classified information in his possession which he believed required action on the government’s part.

The Post & Email’s exceptions to that sourcing include summaries of Zullo’s interviews with “Freedom Friday” host Carl Gallups and two congressional transcripts in which Montgomery’s provision of information to the FBI was a subject of testimony.

Montgomery was averse to approaching the FBI with the information he claimed to have, Zullo said, because of a 2006 FBI raid on his home which a federal judge ultimately ruled was a violation of Montgomery’s Fourth Amendment rights.

[ * * * ]

In response to Binney and Wiebe’s appearance on Janda’s show, Zullo told The Post & Email exclusively:
This is manufactured. This is my observation after viewing the YouTube videos of the encounter.

First of all, it’s my opinion that this was contrived – that this – whatever you want to call this thing – this show was done with one purpose and one purpose only: to paint Dennis Montgomery as creditable[*], and I know from first-hand experience that credibility is something Montgomery has been seeking since we met him back in 2013. Part of the problem with Dennis Montgomery is he’s his own worst enemy, and he does things, conducts himself in a manner that actually diminishes his own credibility.

In watching Kirk and Bill, people who I respect, people who I believe are true patriots and who paid a big price for this country, it is painfully obvious to me, and perhaps unknowingly to them, they have been used in a contrived attempt to make Montgomery appear creditable on all counts, when in fact he just simply can’t be. By his interactions with the sheriff’s office, he simply can’t be.

Case in point: you have a scathing two-page report issued by Wiebe and Thomas Drake (who is noticeably absent, not even mentioned in the Janda interview) who reviewed numerous hard drives provided by Montgomery and as a result, for all intents and purposes, referred to Dennis Montgomery as a “fraud” and a “con” and accused him of being such for the purpose of taking money from the government.

I know what was asked of them; we asked them to review the information Montgomery supplied us, not to determine anything about the man’s character and/or his credibility; it was to tell us if there was anything of value or anything of a privileged nature on these hard drives.

So they went to an extreme, and I remember that when I got that report, I was troubled, because they went to an area where there was no way, based on the information we provided to them, they could have reached that conclusion unless they started doing research on the internet and reading what everyone has written about Montgomery.

The other issue is that this whole idea of Bill and Kirk having to come out publicly and say, “We now believe Montgomery to be creditable,” there never was an issue; there never was a dispute between them. And I do not recall either of them ever making a public statement about Montgomery in the past, so why now? Why make such a contradictory declaration? There never was a dispute from the viewpoint of the MCSO, and I should know, because I’m the one who went to Sheriff Arpaio and said, “We need to look into this, and here are the reasons why.” One of them was because of the State Secrets Privilege-invoking on Montgomery during a civil proceeding he was involved in. Simple logic and deduction tells you that the government wouldn’t go to a civil trial and do that unless you were in possession of certain knowledge or you knew something that they knew they needed to protect. That fact does lend Montgomery credibility on one level.

I know the position of Bill and Kirk is that they didn’t know about that. But I can tell you – perhaps they have forgotten – but that was raised in the very first meeting when we sat down with Thomas Drake, Bill Binney and Kirk Wiebe. This was our dilemma: he had this happen to him, and the government wouldn’t come and do it unless there was a reason to, and they all agreed. So whether they forgot about it over time, I don’t know. But in any case it should have zero bearing on the examination of numerous hard drive evidence.

As far as the court document with Negroponte signing it, putting the Privilege on him, that’s the document that Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office knew everything about, and that’s the document we referred to when we met with the three of them. It was in court records, and I have repeatedly said that since 2015, when I was first permitted to discuss this.

The other thing that’s striking to me is this “bombshell” that seemed to come out of nowhere where Janda, who I do not know and don’t follow, seems to go down a line of bullet-point questions with the purpose of creating the illusion that what Bill and Kirk are about to say is that Montgomery is to be believed. Those bullet-point questions eerily remind me of how a crooked prosecutor would want to get a witness to stipulate to certain things in order to paint a picture that doesn’t really exist. So I question the origin of those bullet points.

In addition, he also points to Mary Fanning and Alan Jones and credits them with having the bravery, the courage to come forward. But that’s completely false, because you, Sharon, were writing about this since 2011 on the birth certificate; since 2013 and 2014 when I told everyone that this was getting very dark; since 2013 until it came out in the Melendres trial. You and I have had numerous conversations about that, and you released it. On top of that, I made this public through you, Carl Gallups, Alex Jones, Bill Martinez; there’s a host of outlets. So to say that this is new news, it is not. It is the regurgitation of old events,[**] and apparently, instead of it being a news story, in my opinion, I believe this is a Mary Fanning/Alan Jones Production Company effort. I believe they tried to produce a narrative, at the behest of Montgomery, to build a story around Montgomery’s credibility. Create the illusion and create a news event that is nonexistent.

I believe this to be the classic MO of Montgomery. He writes reporters all the time trying to get positive stories written about him. He was doing this as we were working with him in 2013. And now he apparently has found a couple, Fanning and Jones, who I believe are all too willing to buy it all, hook, line and sinker. Additionally, Fanning and Jones completely disregarded Montgomery’s indiscretions; this type of omission is a disservice to the public.

All I can tell you is that this thing was completely contrived, and now my biggest concern is that three individuals — Wiebe, Binney and Janda — are now roped into something and possibly don’t realize that they have been put in positions that will surely impugn their own credibility.

I can tell you firsthand that being a proponent of some of Dennis Montgomery’s information and someone who has always said — it’s even in court documents — “He did give us some verifiable information; he has a story to tell,” I can tell you your character will be called into question.

The biggest problem I think for Kirk Wiebe is the signing of that document: you can’t have it both ways. You can’t call someone a fraud in one breath and call him credible in the next.[**] It just doesn’t happen.
Editor’s Note: Please watch for Part 3 of this series in the near future.
* Creditable: sufficiently good to bring esteem or praise; credible: offering reasonable grounds for being believed. This is not difficult.

** Oh, the irony.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:05 pm

As with the Obama birth certificate investigation, The Post & Email has sourced all of its reporting on Montgomery to Zullo
That those sources are full of crap and utter bullshit?

de minimis

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:32 pm

The irony continues unabated: P&E: Old News Recycled — But for What Purpose? Part 3:
MIKE ZULLO: DESPITE PITFALLS, MONTGOMERY “HAS A STORY TO TELL”

[Recap recap recap. :yawn: ]

A request for comment from Janda prior to the publication of Part 1 received no response, although he had replied to several previous emails in which we suggested that he contact Zullo as the sole authority on Montgomery’s claims vs. his work product and other details Janda excluded from his broadcasts.

[More recap.]

It was Zullo who conceived of the idea of contacting Binney, Drake and Wiebe to request an analysis of 47 hard drives Montgomery provided to the MCSO during the course of his work to determine if any of the information they contained would reveal illegal government activity, as Montgomery had claimed.

[ * * * ]

Although Zullo said he suspected the hard drives’ contents would prove disappointing, the letter Wiebe and Drake provided was “devastating,” he said, to the MCSO’s investigation into Montgomery’s claims and led to the severing of the relationship between Montgomery and the MCSO. He added that while the report was a blow to the investigation, the evidence represented for months by Montgomery as “highly classified” in nature was in actuality nothing more than “junk” and contained absolutely nothing of a classified nature. “The evidence was not evidence at all,” Zullo said, “yet Montomery falsely led investigators to believe otherwise.”

[ * * * ]

In addition to the hard drives, he and Mackiewicz provided the thumb drives to the former NSA officials for analysis, Zullo told The Post & Email on Wednesday.

At one point, Montgomery was told his work encompassed in a “Special Access Program” (SAP), which, according to USLegal, “is a sensitive program, approved in writing by a head of agency with original top secret classification authority. The SAP imposes need-to-know and access controls beyond those normally provided for access to confidential, secret, or top secret information.”

Zullo continued:
I let Binney, Wiebe and Drake know in 2014 when we met with them for the first time that there’s evidence in a criminal trial that Montgomery was “SAPped.” We showed them documentation of that, and it was one of the motivating factors for the sheriff’s office to continue with Montgomery. I told Wiebe about Montgomery going to the FBI. Did they impugn Montgomery for no good reason?

That letter they handed us saying Montgomery was a fraud was detrimental to our investigation. They were laughing as they were looking at the hard drives; now they want to say that Montgomery is to be believed.

About a year and a half ago, I spoke with Kirk Wiebe about Montgomery, and I said that the government wouldn’t have SAPped him if there weren’t something to SAP him about. They’re taking the same source information and now saying he had a Special Access letter, but that was documented in court.

This is not new. How does Montgomery go from being a “fraud” and a “con” to being credible? They supplied a scathing letter with two signatures and now want to gloss over the sheriff’s office involvement as if it didn’t happen. There is no credibility as far as the information Montgomery provided on 47 hard drives is concerned. Wiebe and Drake said they couldn’t find the source of origin to any of the documentation. Montgomery deceived investigators for months regarding those hard drives, even as all types of measures were taken to ensure those drives were safe and secure up and until the time Wiebe and Drake discovered them to be junk.

There was a Sunday night, and I was listening to Montgomery’s free talk on tape again, and I heard him talk about other whistleblowers. It had gotten by me before. So I ended up tracking down William Binney and I found Kurt Wiebe and Thomas Drake. Binney was on with Alex Jones, so through him I got some contact information. I started looking around and found that the thing that Binney made was ThinThread, then I found out about Trailblazer and a host of other things.

I was on the phone with Montgomery and I asked, “Did the CIA ever give you software of other people’s?” and he said, “Yeah.” So I said, “What’s in it?” and he said, “It’s a bunch of computer codes.” So I said, “Is there anything in there with ThinThread?” So he went to look and called me back in an hour and he said, “Yes, I have code line in here with the source material; ‘ThinT,’ it’s called.” Then he looked and he found Trailblazer. And I said, “Dennis, tell me how that happened.” So he said, “Well, they came by; they gave me these drives and they said, ‘We want you to start working from this.'” “Then they “SAPped me,” Montgomery told me. “So I said, ‘What’s that?’ and he told me what “SAP” was.

Then I looked at some more and found that Gen. Hayden was testifying in front of the Intelligence Committee and ordered to shut down Trailblazer. I believe this was in 2006. All references to this have since been scrubbed from the internet, including video. He shut it down at the same time Montgomery got this information. That’s why they’re calling it “parallel” systems. Montgomery didn’t even know that happened, but he said to me later, “Now it all makes sense.”

[ * * * ]

This is part of Dennis Montgomery’s method of operation: to find someone who desperately wants to believe what he’s saying and will write about it in some kind of electronic medium. That’s where this problem is. One thing I’ve learned in doing this kind of work is you don’t want to be in a position to want something so badly that you’re willing to forego your own common sense and logic, which I think is what is happening here.

If you go back to every interview I’ve ever done involving Montgomery, I come out and say, “I’m not a proponent of him. I’m just telling you that he has a story to tell; there is some truth here, but there were a lot of things that weren’t.” But I strongly believe he needs to be interviewed at the least, and not by the FBI.

About the hard drives I took to Bill Binney, Thomas Drake and Kirk Wiebe to examine, in the courtroom I testified that I knew it was going to be problematic before I ever posed the question. It was at my prodding that the sheriff told me to take a chance to determine if there was anything creditable on those drives. The whole time, Montgomery was telling us that there were all kinds of sensitive information on them, but in my dealings with him I was starting to get an idea that wasn’t going to be the case.

I described the chain of events and contacted Kirk Wiebe, and I told Montgomery we were going to do this. I described in courtroom testimony how I watched the back of Montgomery’s neck and the top of his ears go bright red, as I told him we were going to have the hard drives analyzed and invited him to join us. I knew right then and there that these things were going to be bogus and he was going to pull a maneuver and not attend.

Let’s assume Kirk’s contention about Montgomery’s having been silenced by the State Secrets Privilege – and it turned out to be true and that he didn’t attend – is it possible that Dennis Montgomery just did not want to give that type of information for fear he would have been violating the State Secrets Privilege? Well, I’m the one who proposed that, because I said, “There is a possibility he’s giving us remanufactured information because he doesn’t want to hand over the real stuff, and he’s transposing things. that’s always a possibility. But here comes the rub: why would you send the sheriff’s office, who’s paying you, on a wild goose chase, when you knew there was nothing on those of any value? All he had to do was come clean and tells us. He didn’t. Why would you allow that to even happen? And he did, and it was when he got caught in a very big problem and damaged his own credibility. No one did that but him.

Kirk Wiebe and Tom Drake’s letter was the death knell in this investigation. The minute that letter was received, Montgomery was over and so was this investigation. Do I blame Kirk Wiebe and Thomas Drake? No. I blame Montgomery because he should have provided what he said, or he should have just come right out and said, “Mike, don’t go there, because I didn’t put anything on those drives worth anything,” or “Don’t go there for whatever reason because there’s nothing of value there because I’m afraid.” But he didn’t do that; he stood by and let us go. So that is a problem as far as credibility is concerned, and this is why we had issues like this. And this is why Montgomery attempts to write Sheriff Arpaio’s investigation out of a contrived narrative. Deletion by omission. He found reporters willing to omit pertinent details as if it all will go away and never happened. Well, it won’t; it is court-documented.

The bottom line to all of this: I fully believe Dennis Montgomery worked for the three-letter agencies. I fully believe he developed some portion of The Hamr. I saw the patent for “Medusa,” the program he wrote that does the illegal hacking. I believe he was part of two corporations. I believe he was doing hacking for the government, and I believe he is in possession of some information. I am not too confident he is in possession of everything he claims he is, and I am not too confident that every aspect of the story is reliable. But what I am certainly confident of is that the Janda interview was conjured up for one purpose and one intent: to make Montgomery look completely creditable in the eyes of his well-respected peers and to give credit where credit wasn’t due by two purported journalists who want the public to believe they are breaking this story and are the sole owners of certain things such as released conversations that were taped by me with my voice on them and turned over by me as evidence. They’ve tried to portray that they somehow magically got these things and they own the rights to them and they are somehow exclusive to them. That’s false; they don’t. But they’re trying to create an illusion.

The country hangs in the balance on this, and the one thing you want to stay away from is anybody who’s trying to build a name off of this. There’s no room for this; there’s no room for misleading the public; there’s no room for conjuring up stories and phony narratives and creating controversy where it didn’t exist before. The country hangs in the balance, and every American citizen is at risk. It’s time to stop the nonsense; don’t worry about who gets the credit; just do what you have to do as an American, and do it straight-up and honest. Stop misleading people with garbage like what I just witnessed.

Montgomery’s name is out here now because of Joseph Arpaio. People are talking about him because of the involvement with the sheriff’s office; otherwise, nobody would be talking about Montgomery. I’m the only person still talking about Montgomery, but because I talk about him doesn’t mean I believe him to be 100% because I don’t. I have first-hand experience that tells me different.

When I watched Janda’s broadcast on Sunday, he said Montgomery wasn’t a gambler, but Montgomery told us he was a major gambler. He was always in the casino and got a $1 million marker, then he could not pay the marker and got arrested for it. I’m being kind to Janda, because I think he’s a dupe.

The one thing nobody can take away from me is that I lived this. I know this guy; I sat with this guy; I have countless hours of communication with this guy, and I sat there when those hard drives were reviewed. I lived it.
Zullo then took our questions.

The P&E: Do you recall if Binney, Drake and Wiebe went through the hard drives all in one day?

Mike Zullo: I believe we went through them all in one day. I think we left some information there for them to review for a little while after we discovered these were nothing but junk, and when we came back, they were still trying to look for things. I know they issued the report later. I think they were trying to find anything that would prove that what Montgomery was saying was accurate, and it wasn’t.

The P&E: Do you know what Binney was talking about when he said they saw a photograph of a check?

Mike Zullo: There were pictures of cancelled checks, banking information; I’ve alluded to this over the years. I didn’t disclose the cancelled checks. But this is nothing new; I’ve said for years now that there were banking records. To be honest with you, I think the checks that showed up were Montgomery’s paychecks or something. If I remember correctly, what they saw was the original information first that Montgomery gave us on thumb drives. Anything not on those thumb drives for the most part was garbage.

The P&E: Did you bring the thumb drives with you?

Mike Zullo: Yes, we did, and we showed them those first.

The P&E: Why did Judge Snow care about what Montgomery was doing for the sheriff’s office?

Mike Zullo: He got rolled up in it. People from the Justice Department were sitting right there during the trial.

The P&E: Do you think that the 47 hard drives are what Larry Klayman talked to James Baker about? Do you know what Montgomery gave to Baker?

Mike Zullo: No, I don’t. Here’s the thing: Now we come up with another 47 hard drives, another same representation of 600 million pages of information; that is the same thing we’ve heard. I don’t know what he gave the FBI. I don’t know if it’s the same garbage he gave us or something different. But here’s what I’m going to say: I believe, based on conversations I had with Montgomery, that his initial meeting Montgomery – and this was misstated on Janda’s show — got with the FBI was for what is called “production immunity,” – “Give us something.” And Montgomery told me that the FBI looked at him and said, “Don’t scr*** around with us; if you’ve got something that we can verify, you better cough it up.” My understanding is he did and at a later date they gave him testimonial immunity. So he must have given them something of value.

My gut is telling me that what he gave them was, if not identical, then similar to the very first thumb drives he gave the sheriff’s office. As far as what he turned over later, I don’t know.

My understanding is that the second go-around was with testimonial immunity. He would not get that if the info he provided did not pan out.

During Baker’s second deposition, he said he did not know the outcome of the investigation he believed the FBI launched into Montgomery’s data. In previous interviews, Zullo has said without equivocation that Baker and then-FBI Director James Comey “deep-sixxed” it.

On his website Friday, former CIA officer Kevin Schipp wrote:
“The “Hammer” controversy: Dennis Montgomery, a fraud and a con man. However, it appears that former NSA/CIA Director General Michael Hayden used Montgomery and fed him NSA surveillance capabilities to hide them from Congress.
Oh:
Editor’s Note: Zullo will be the sole guest on Carl Gallups‘s “Freedom Friday,” which airs each Friday evening from 5 PM to 7 PM EDT on WEBY.
:torches: I'll get to it ... when I get to it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Dennis Becker wrote:“The other thing is that it was Montgomery who also verified to me by three other NSA sources, William Binney being one of them,” [ . . . ]
It is my belief that this comment by "Dennis Becker" prompted Zullo's recent bucca diarrhea (multiple calls to Gallups' show, multipart articles in the P&E).

:notworthy:

Yet, after all these words words words, Zullo still talks out of both sides of his mouth about Montgomery: Zullo praises Montgomery, but also trashes others who also praise Montgomery.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Thank you Bob! It's good they have such a bright, informed knowledgeable audience, it sounds super complicated and a lot to keep track of.

Can't believe it's another Friday already, where did this week go?

OK I'm using TuneIn and hearing Zullo and Gallups, of course it's about Montgomery. Mikey's all over the place connecting every world event to Dennis and his own importance. And "secret information" that he won't release except to the DOJ. Something about "The Hammer", working for 3 letter agencies, and Mikey thinks now he's credible. He calls Rharon a "Phenomenal reporter" and Carl agrees. Now they are taking calls, Teresa asks if Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. :geek: When Zullo said this "stuff is getting under his skin", That was enough for me, as long as they are angry and impotent our work is done. :P

OK, it kept rolling... Jason asks will this be resolved while Donald is in office or after? Oooo cliffhanger, they are taking a commercial break and after they are going to reveal how soon the frogmarching is going to begin, how exciting!

After break: If there was a special counsel that wasn't part of the deep state it could happen! And they think as they "investigate the investigators" all the birth certificate fraud will be revealed, and that when Donald says this is coming back to Obama's doorstep, that's what he's talking about. But they both agree...

IT WON'T HAPPEN UNTIL DONALD'S SECOND TERM.

Good to know. OK, that's enough.

Call in number: 853 630 1330

If Foggy is calling in, I'll turn it back on. Foggy are you on hold for Carl and Mike? :towel:

Photo: Merry Christmas from the titular Mama June. Santa (aka Sugar Bear) and her lovely family!
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Gosh, sorry, no, I was washing my hair. :oops: :bag:

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:10 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:34 pm
Yet, after all these words words words, Zullo still talks out of both sides of his mouth about Montgomery: Zullo praises Montgomery, but also trashes others who also praise Montgomery.
Out of his mouth? No, it's a different orifice between his cheeks.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:51 pm

I still haven't listened, but: P&E: Old News Recycled — But for What Purpose? Part 4:
MIKE ZULLO TELLS THE WHOLE STORY

On Friday, Mike Zullo, who supervised a project for approximately a year for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) involving then-confidential informant Dennis Montgomery, was the sole guest on the two-hour “Freedom Friday” show hosted by Carl Gallups on WEBY.

During Friday’s interview, Zullo said that information Montgomery provided to the sheriff’s office in 2013 “is happening today.”

Referring to Montgomery, Zullo told Gallups that “some of the information he gave us” during an interview with the Arizona attorney general “was mind-blowing” and “things that Montgomery told us in 2013 are, in fact, happening today” . . . .

“Names and players and organizations, and everything,” Gallups responded to Zullo’s claim about Montgomery’s spoken allegations. “There is a complete timeline, Carl, that you can put together — names, times, events, and locations — and all of this would be easily corroborated by any federal investigator,” Zullo said, “…and the very names are the names that you’re seeing in the news today going after the President of the United States.”

Zullo then began to detail his transporting of the 47 hard drives to three former NSA officials: Thomas Drake, William Binney, and J. Kirk Wiebe, for their expert analysis as to the contents to assess the value of the data. He described all three as “stand-up American patriots” [ . . . ] who have “paid a huge price” for blowing the whistle on NSA activity which they said violated Americans’ Fourth Amendment rights. Drake, Zullo pointed out, “was prosecuted” by the Bush, and later, the Obama administration for providing documents to a Baltimore Sun reporter about “alleged agency mismanagement.” First facing ten felonies, Drake accepted a plea deal on a single misdemeanor count, The New York Times reported on July 16, 2011.

The three had designed a tracking program, ThinThread, Zullo explained, which then-NSA Director Gen. Michael Hayden (Ret) replaced with the more expansive “Trailblazer,” which lacked Fourth-Amendment protections. “And this is what prompted Wiebe, Drake, and Binney and I think two others to come forward as whistleblowers because they built their program to protect this country during the war on terror, but they built it also to protect the American citizen, and that was what was being violated, and that pushed them forward,” Zullo explained.

Along with the 47 hard drives, Zullo and Det. Brian Mackiewicz presented the thumb drives Montgomery had first given them, which Binney, Wiebe and Drake to report that they appeared to contain information “obtained through some sort of breaching,” although they noted they did not have “source information” on how the material was gathered.

Then-MCSO Chief Deputy Jerry Sheridan had instructed Zullo and Mackiewicz to seal any device found to contain “privileged” information and notify the FBI, Zullo recalled.

As the analysis of the hard drives went forward, Zullo recalled, the analysts laughingly said they contained nothing valuable. The report bearing the signatures of Drake and Wiebe was “scathing,” Zullo said, “but the conclusion in the bottom of the report said that they believed, based on what they saw, that Dennis Montgomery is a fraud and a con and is just trying to rip the government off for money.”

“That shut down this investigation right then and there,” Zullo added. “There was no more relationship between the sheriff’s office and Montgomery; however, I was tasked with monitoring Montgomery for another 12 months because we were trying to get him to the FBI.”

At that point, Zullo turned back to a June 7, 2019 YouTube broadcast by Dr. Dave Janda featuring Binney and Wiebe indicating, in an abrupt about-face, that they believed Montgomery’s past work to have been “creditable” [ . . . ].

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:24 pm

It’s strange that these ringing endorsements of Montgomery’s veracity were not available when Montgomery (and Klayman) sued Reisen and his publisher.

Larry Klayman must get that case reopened. He owes it to Freedom and Justice.

:deadhorse:

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:52 pm

P&E comment:
Dennis Becker wrote:“Along with the 47 hard drives, Zullo and Det. Brian Mackiewicz presented the thumb drives Montgomery had first given them.”

The three NSA guys reviewed the hard drives and thumb drives. The thumb drives had data “obtained through some sort of breaching.” And yet they still said Montgomery was a total and complete fraud. Something seems off.
:mememe:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 am

Bob, do you recall what the longest number of stories Rharon has milked from an event like this? This is Part 4, right? Hope she get wring a few more out. I love she picked the title "Old News Recycled" :lol: Has she gone further than four previously? This must be why Mikey and Carl called her a "phenomenal reporter". Birfers still have no sense of irony or humor.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:05 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 am
Birfers still have no sense of irony or humor.
They don't, do they? I wonder if that's psychologically part of the mental setup that leads to them remaining birthers? Irony is often about seeing the absurdities and contradictions in how the world works compared with one's expectations. But that relies on one understanding the world. It relies on one having some critical thinking skills.

It's easy to understand an average politically unengaged person first hearing the birth certificate fables and wondering about the truth… but then realizing that (1) lots of better informed people from left and right reject the notion as ridiculous, (2) those who would definitely make big noise about it if there were any truth (senior Republican politicians) show no interest, and (3) why would Democrats push an ineligible Obama through instead of one of many qualified candidates, which, for anybody with a sense of irony, leads one to appreciate (4) that Obama's competitor candidates would blow his cover even before the Republicans became involved!

We expected birthers to generally drop away after Obama won his second term – they clearly had no traction with anybody influential and the goal of preventing the second term had been missed.

But it's been amazing how the old band of buffoons continue with the same old, same old. Even after their political dreams have been realized with a racist buffoon, one of their own, occupying the Oval Office. Do they think they have any impact or influence? Is it just because they can't admit to themselves that it's all nonsense after wasting so much effort? Religious people exhibit the same behavior, believing stuff without evidence, when the world repeatedly contradicts their stories, but they have a belief in a deity and an afterlife, but there is no equivalent in the Church of Birthers.

It would be sad if it weren't for the fact that they have earned any misery it causes them.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 am

:clap: :yeah:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:58 am

Zullo wrote:The country hangs in the balance on this, and the one thing you want to stay away from is anybody who’s trying to build a name off of this. There’s no room for this; there’s no room for misleading the public; there’s no room for conjuring up stories and phony narratives and creating controversy where it didn’t exist before. The country hangs in the balance, and every American citizen is at risk. It’s time to stop the nonsense; don’t worry about who gets the credit; just do what you have to do as an American, and do it straight-up and honest. Stop misleading people with garbage like what I just witnessed.
It's hard to believe he wrote that with a straight face. What a complete load of :shit:. Isn't this the same guy who refuses to publish the reports provided by Reed Hayes and FORLAB all these years later? :fingerwag:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:44 am

Mikey had a video last November titled, "It's in God's Hand's Now."
Edit: I took out the video link
Hey Mikey, God doesn't seem to care.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:11 am
Bob, do you recall what the longest number of stories Rharon has milked from an event like thiid?
I want to say four articles from a single Zullo appearance on Freedom Friday. But here Rondeau is sewing together a Zullo appearance and a different show with different guests.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:03 pm

I said to myself, "Shirley the lovebirds won't on-air canoodle again, just after last week's two hour session to which I still haven't listened."

:fingerwag: :

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:02 pm

[I missed the opening segment; they read a 2010 P&E interview with Vallely :yawn: .]

Zullo: Comey, Mueller, Holder, Prof. Rice. Birth certificate fraud! Two forensic labs. It is a huuuge walk down memory lane.

Then on to the derp state. Vallely/McInerney said the joint chiefs of staff were blackmailed over Obama's birth certificate; Vallely said in 2011 three CIA agents had examined the birth certificate and found it to be fake; then they (and their analysts then retired). [I actually don't recall this particular allegation, but it was in WND in 2011.] Reporters and producers threatened! The usual fearmongering. Not only nothing new, the boys are stuck in 2012.

[Next break.]

More memory lane: Gallups and Zullo's meeting with then-Rep. Jeff Miller. And Alan West. Gallups: "We're not stupid."

Zullo is favor of term limits. :yawn: And then a huge :yankyank: circle jerk about how awesome they all are.

Zullo: "People on the internet want to erase Montgomery and me." (This is in reference to Binney, Wiebe, etc.)

[Next break.]

Zullo wants to settle scores about the Janda debacle. Others journalists are attempting to whitewash Arpaio and Zullo out of the narrative; this whitewashed story is going around (the usual poot watering holes?), and Zullo's not happy. Zullo then talked to another journalist (Kevin Shipp, partner of Jason Goodman who is Klayman's new pal) and Zullo told this reporter sekrit sekrits! And Zullo still has information that no one has seen!

... and that's it.

The last segment is the most interesting. Not only is about something other than ancient history, it provides insight into this latest pissing contest and Zullo's ego. Zullo seems to be staking out the position that he determined that (1) Montgomery was not credible (somewhat); but (2) some of Montgomery's data is credible; and (3) these johnnys-come-lately want to elbow him out of this draft of the future history of the great exposure of the derp state.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:26 pm

1. How does Mike Zullo find the time to do all these interviews when he's so busy taking back America and pursuing this fresh new issue? He is such a super patriot. Except --

2. Now that Miki Booth is out of hiding, why wasn't she on the show? Surely that's a sign that she WAS the Forger, they danced their way around Doug Vogt's AFFIDAVIT UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY because Miki makes delicious cookies, but the fact remains Doug said Miki is responsible. Where's the Citizen's Grand Jury for that? We know Zullo is friends with Miki Booth -- how long is he going to keep LYING for her? Miki Booth needs to be behind bars for her role in the forgery. Bob, did they talk about Miki? If they didn't, that's PROOF.

3. In their honor, we tried to order Denny's from Grubhub... but Grubhub called back after we placed and paid for the order and said Denny's had a "technical problem" and they had to cancel our order. They gave us a double refund and a voucher for $5 off. I swear this is true and just happened an hour ago. Clearly this was the DEEP STATE at work!! Grubhub's number was 312.260.1126 -- aha! That's Chicago! That's where Barry is from! All the pieces are coming together, its amazing!

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

OK, I'm trying to listen to the June 29 show.

This is all about Montgomery and the June 7 interview with Janda and Binney & Wiebe. Binney & Wiebe say Montgomery "may possess" information about government surveillance, contrary to their previous statements that Montgomery was a fraud. (Their change of tune, ergo, is due to the impending doom of the derp state; they want to ride the winners' wave.)

Zullo: Binney & Wiebe (and Drake) told Arpaio that Montgomery was a fraud. (Montgomery's 2013 free talk with the AGoAZ was "mind blowing.") Montgomery gave Zullo 47 hard drives and three thumb drives, but Zullo began to suspect the 47 hard drives were junk, so Zullo asked Arpaio to call in Binney, Wiebe, and Drake. So Zullo takes the 47 hard drives to Maryland so they can do their magic.

[First break.]

(Zullo does a (slanted) primer on who Binney, Wiebe, and Drake are; "Operation: Thin Thread.") So they look at the hard drives, and they say the information came from "some sort of breaching," but they didn't know the source material. (Zullo was under orders to take the hard drives to the FBI if they contained anything privileged!) But the krewe "opened" the hard drives, and found ... JUNK! (The media is "focused" on Arpaio's "junk" testimony.) But Zullo testified that Montgomery had provided some useful information, but he was pressed only about the hard drives, in an effort to discredit Montgomery.

Zullo had asked for a written report from Binney & Wiebe, and was "horrified" that they concluded that Montgomery was a complete and total fraud interested only in ripping off the government. ("Why would they say that?", Gallups asks unironically.) That report ended the Seattle caper, but Zullo was still tasked -- for a year -- with getting Montgomery to the FBI.

[Next break.]

Gallups: "The effort to discredit Montgomery sounds like a deep state operation." :roll: [Derp state, that is.] But Zullo wasn't played by Montgomery! :nope: And Montgomery gave good information, notwithstanding the junk hard drives.

Zullo: On Janda's show, prosecutor-like, he was asking leading questions of Binney & Wiebe, to make it look like they believe Montgomery now. Binney & Wiebe said they only recently learned about the feds' exercising the state-secrets privilege in a case against Montgomery (during the aughts), but Zullo says he told Binney & Wiebe about that before they examined the junk hard drives. And Binney & Wiebe now are implying that Zullo was omissive! :nope:

Zullo retells a story in which he told Montgomery that Binney, Wiebe, and Drake could verify the information. Montgomery acted all shifty. Then Zullo predicted that Montgomery would flop and play sick; he did! Then Montgomery said, "How can we work this out?"

Zullo: Janda interview was prompted by an article from two other journalists, Mary Fanning and Alan Jones; "they're bloggers from Florida into this super-secret squirrel stuff." [SOUNDS LIKE GALLUPS!] Their slant is to erase Arpaio and Zullo from Montgomery's story. Montgomery has been been begging someone -- anyone -- to say nice things about him, and Fanny and Jones fell for it. ["Oh, the irony."] Zullo can't let that happen! (Zullo has sour grapes -- and yet also brags -- about Montgomery going to Lamberth via Klayman.)

Montgomery told Zullo that "they" (Drake & Wiebe?) gave Montgomery some super-sekrit data-harvesting program. Zullo directs Montgomery to see if he had any information about Thin Thread and Trailblazer (as if Montgomery wouldn't know what these programs were!). Since-scrubbed internet articles about these programs talked about how bad they were; luckily Zullo read them before the scrubbing! :roll:

[Next break.]

Gallups relays that some nutter called in and said Montgomery has been pestering her. Zullo: "Montgomery is the puppeteer; he's trying to change his history." :roll:

Zullo: Congress shut down Trailblazer, but really it was offloaded to a black-box project headed by Montgomery. So Binney & Wiebe (with Montgomery pulling the strings) are trying to erase Montgomery's involvement with Arpaio and Zullo because it is perceived to diminish Montgomery's credibility.

"There's nothing new about this Janda interview, other than it omits Arpaio!" :lol:

Zullo: Congress should interview Montgomery, regardless of his damaged credibility. Zullo butthurt that Montgomery lied to him. Gallups: "Nonetheless, Montgomery gave good, credible, provable information (and blew smoke)! But isn't Zullo so smart because he discerned the truth from Montgomery's lies."

[Next break.]

Zullo recorded Montgomery, which was turned over to the court. Then the ACLU improperly disclosed those recordings to the public. And then Fanny and Jones took credit for those recordings! Zullo's hide is chaffed! Montgomery told Zullo in 2013 that Montgomery was breaching attorney-client privileges, and then Snowden said that happened! Just like Montgomery said it had happened! Ditto with "German corporations." MONTGOMERY HAD HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS!!!

Janda, Fanny,and Jones have ruined Binney and Wiebe's reputations! :crying:

Caller Theresa: "Is this about Obama's birth certificate?" Gallups: Yes. Arpaio is "continually" contacting the USDOJ and AGoUS. :yankyank:

Caller Jason: "The Hammer" can put child pron on yer computer! "Will this be resolved during this president's administration, or later?"

[Next break.]

Zullo: To answer Jason: "It'll be in the president's second term ... if a non-derp-state special prosecutor is appointed. (But only as a side hustle to the investigating-the-investigators empty promise.)"

Caller Ward asks whether the new NSA people be trusted? Zullo: "Maybe to no." [SOROS IS GOOOOOOD.]

Zullo: Confidential informants have garbage in their pasts, but Montgomery needs to be heard (because he's presented credible information). "These people on YouTube shows need to get their facts straight."

Gallups: "You and I are continually checking each other out." :shock: [A Gallups-propism: He meant checking in with each other.]

[Next break.]

Caller Aaron: "Obama came from a Caucasian womb! (And Obama's birth certificate says he's white.)" [After all these years, the boys still don't know that the babies' race aren't listed on birth certificates.]

Unknown listener: None of the Democratic candidates are mentioning Obama and Clinton! Are they distancing themselves due to "all these investigations"?

"Phone lines are open for Mike Zullo!"

Zullo: First time Clinton mentioned Russia, it was a setup!

Caller Harold: "What's John Brennan's role?"

Zullo: Brennan's a spook! And up to his eyeballs!

"This was a conspiracy to overthrow a sitting president, to undo an election." [Oh, wait, they're talking about the currrent president, not their decade-long obsession.]

[Book shilling, and next break.]

(Gallups begging for the naysayers to call in. The "operatives" are afraid of the truth.)

NO ONE IS CALLING IN.

Galliups: "All of us have the tendency to blow smoke." :lol:

Zullo rehashes the Page text messages that reference Klayman and Montgomery. Gallups: The SCO was set up to protect the birth certificate!

Zullo still butthurt that everyone ignored the final press conference.

More blather to eat the remaining time.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:42 am

"Phone lines are open for Mike Zullo!" -- Good shot you're going to see that in my signature ;)

Bob you get another trophy, that was absolutely hilarious.
Bob Trophy.JPG
Here's an spooky coincidence -- Googling Dennis, in the news yesterday another 65 year old man named Dennis Montgomery was in a car accident but in North Dakota. Google's Wiki bio says Dennis is in WA.

Now this is a mystery worthy of Commander Zullo de la Porquería and his Sancho Gallups!

Dennis L. Montgomery Medical laboratory scientist Born: July 9, 1953 (age 65 years), Mena, AR Residence: Yarrow Point, WA
Man injured after head-on collision with semi in Stutsman County
By Joshua Peguero | Posted: Thu 4:07 PM, Jul 04, 2019 | Updated: Thu 4:10 PM, Jul 04, 2019

STUTSMAN COUNTY, N.D. (Valley News Live) An Iowa man is facing charges for driving his car into a semi-truck in Stutsman County. According to North Dakota Highway Patrol, Mohammed Albanna, 33, was injured Thursday after a head-on collision with a semi six miles north of Buchanan. It happened at around 9:50 a.m. Albanna of Fairfield, Iowa was driving a 2018 Dodge Challenger traveling southbound on Hwy 52 when he crossed the center lane at around mile marker 249. A 2016 International Truck driven by Dennis Montgomery, 65, of Carrington, North Dakota was traveling northbound. The semi-truck tried avoiding the collision by steering to the right shoulder, but Albanna hit the front left side of the truck, according to highway patrol. Troopers said both vehicles then ended up in a ditch. Albanna was extricated and transported to Jamestown Regional Medical Center. The driver of the semi wasn’t injured, according to troopers. North Dakota Highway Patrol is continuing to investigate the crash
https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/ ... 30141.html

The other thing was just seeing again about the huge fail of Dennis and Larry Klayman when Richard Leon (can't believe I know the names of so many of these judges!) spanked them. It's at https://casetext.com/case/montgomery-v-comey.

Bob did they bring this case up? :lol:
The general theme of this action is similar to the previous three, and is a veritable anthology of conspiracy theorists' complaints. According to plaintiffs, "each and every" defendant has engaged in "ongoing illegal, unconstitutional surveillance of millions of Americans, including prominent Americans such as the [C]hief [J]ustice of the U.S. Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen and others such as Donald J. Trump, as well as Plaintiffs themselves." Id. at ¶ 18. Plaintiffs claim that defendants have conducted—and continue to conduct—this surveillance "in numerous ways, including but not limited to, bulk telephony metadata collection similar to the now 'discontinued' Section 215 of the USA PATRIOT ACT as well as targeted 'PRISM' collection under Section 702 of the Foreign [Intelligence Surveillance] Act." Id. at ¶ 20. Plaintiffs further claim that "each and every" defendant in this case has covered up the ongoing surveillance "by coordinating 'leaks' of sensitive information pertaining to those who may dare to oppose them or reveal their illegal, unconstitutional activities." Id. at ¶ 28.

Plaintiff Montgomery is a former NSA, CIA, and DNI contractor who has allegedly engaged in whistleblowing regarding defendants' unconstitutional surveillance. Id. at ¶ 33. He claims that, on August 19, 2015, he was induced by the FBI, under the direction of Comey, to turn over 47 hard drives, valued in excess of $50,000, which allegedly contained evidence of defendants' unconstitutional mass surveillance. Id. at ¶¶ 37-38. Specifically, this evidence consisted of 600,000,000 pages of data on over 20 million Americans, much of which was collected on behalf of the U.S. Government on computers supplied by the FBI. See Amended Aff. of Dennis Montgomery in Supp. of Pls.' Mot. TRO & Prelim. Inj. ("Montgomery Aff.") [Dkt. #9] ¶ 4. Montgomery alleges that he only gave the hard drives to the FBI because the FBI expressly promised that it would conduct an investigation of the mass surveillance. Compl. ¶ 38. Former General Counsel of the FBI, James Baker ("Baker"), allegedly assured plaintiffs that Comey was taking "hands on" supervision of the Montgomery investigation, given its importance. Id. at p. 3. Comey and the FBI, however, never conducted the investigation, and Montgomery alleges that they are concealing the hard drives in order "to ensure that the evidence contained therein is not investigated or revealed to the public and prosecuted." Id. at ¶ 39.
So it's just old, recycled stuff but Commander Zullo de la Porquería and his Sancho Gallups! are mad that Larry Klayman took their action and failed? Incredible.

Hey Foggy, did you hear? "Phone lines are open for Mike Zullo!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:50 am

:thumbs: That's a long report bob, but :think: did you fall asleep? :fingerwag: I ask because you omitted the part where Zullo tells us which day next week Obama will be arrested and Gallups reads out the links for the reports of the super-damning scientific analyses of the Birth Certificate PDF. And surely they had interviews with several many Congress people explaining how critically important the actions of the Cold Case Posse were?

And didn't Miki give her recipe for smoked turkey goulash, Hawaii style?

Return to “Miscellaneous”