Walter Fitzpatrick

Dr. Blue

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Dr. Blue »

Foggy wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:45 am
Bill Barr: "Who's this 'Commander' Walter Fitzpatrick?"

Staffer: "Yeah, we looked into that. He's a crackpot convicted felon down in Tennessee. He was a birther who got thrown in jail a bunch of times for trying to force local grand juries to indict Obama. He's not even a commander, he was a Lieutenant Commander who was forced to retire from the Navy 25 years ago. Total kook."

Barr: *crumples Walt's pdf into a little ball and throws it in the trash*

Barr: "We got anything important today?"
Funny, but I don't think the name "Walter Fitzpatrick" will get beyond an assistant to an assistant to Barr.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I suppose Barr probably gets a lot of letters from crackpot nobodies who say "I demand" that you handle this important matter the way I tell you to handle it.

And yeah, Barr probably never sees any of those letters. He has underlings to separate the wheat from the chaff, and ol' Walt is as chaff as chaff gets. After they read his crackpot claims and his crackpot theories and his crackpot ideas about what to do about the impeachment, they probably don't even bother to find out anything about him and his lengthy criminal career. They just throw his letter in the trash and that's the end of it.

But it's fun to imagine they might actually check him out a little bit, just because his ideas are so goofy and whacked out. Then they'd have a good laugh and agree, "This dude is a psycho-twistoid!" before they'd just throw his letter in the trash and that's the end of it.

On the bright side, every hour he spends writing goofy, whacked out letters that say he's a "Commander" and say "I demand" that people at the top of the US government act out his psycho-twistoid fantasies is another hour he's not pestering some poor grand jury foreperson to indict former President Obama. If he insists on pestering people like a moron lunatic whackjob, I'm just as happy he's pestering people who have underlings that are paid for dealing with this kind of insane nonsense. :-
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue »

I'm not so sure that it just gets tossed and "that's it." I think that letter is threaty enough that it will put Walt on some sort of watch list, if he isn't there already. Pelosi's security detail probably has a list of people in various localities to "check on" before she travels... and they'd probably check on Walt before dismissing him as decrepit and too insignificant to be a physical danger.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Foogs, I think you have a very good idea there. We, well, someone not us since you know how he reacts at the very mention of Fogbow, all that screaming and frothing and chewing of carpet is just counter productive, and so noisy and not to mention messy, but you get the idea, should really really encourage him in his letter writing and encourage him to be as verbose and prolix as he can possibly manage, you know, like if he were writing up his own fitrep, and fill just as many pages as possible with totally nonsensical gibberish as possible, and to make as many copies as possible, and then to send them off to all and sundry at the most expensive time sensitive signature required rate. Thus he would otherwise occupied from interacting with and annoying the rest of the universe. It would have the added values of keeping him occupied and otherwise out of mischief, would put money into the pulp industry, and help the Post Office with its deficit. Maybe he could even send a weekly updated report to Barr.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Maybe FitzFundFilcher can hire Blovario to aid him. Needless prolixity, after all, always leads to success.

Notorial Dissent

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:02 pm
Maybe FitzFundFilcher can hire Blovario to aid him. Needless prolixity, after all, always leads to success.
And Taitz to do spell and grammar check.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Shelby County, TN Inmate: Judge Lifts “Stun” Cuffs Order:
CREDITS THE POST & EMAIL’S REPORTAGE

An unexpected late Christmas card received Wednesday from Shelby County, TN jail inmate Quartez Gary contained a letter in which Gary attributed to The Post & Email’s reporting the lifting of an order restricting him to “stun” handcuffs while in transit.

Our referenced article was published on August 23, 2019. In keeping with our protocol, The Post & Email did not send Gary a copy.
So an inmate believes the jail discontinued its use of stun handcuffs because of Rondeau's "reportage"; whatever. :yawn:
Part of that ["rubber-stamp"] procedure, Gary and the co-plaintiffs contend, is honoring indictments from an improperly-formed grand jury because of a foreman “whose term is expired.”

For more than a decade, The Post & Email has reported the extra-legal phenomenon of Tennessee’s criminal court judges’ hand-picking of the grand jury foreman and reappointing him or her to serve multiple, consecutive terms. In the lawsuit, Gary invoked [former grand jury forepersons] whose names appear in multiple Shelby County grand-jury appointing orders obtained by The Post & Email over a period of time.

The Shelby County criminal court was not responsive to our requests for the appointing orders.
Poor Fitzpatrick! Rondeau has forsaken him! :crying:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Poor Wally not even day before yesterday's news anymores. :rotflmao:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Rondeau's "reporage," bob.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Tulis Asks Judges to Defend Control over Grand Jury, Says Role Unconstitutional:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Legal reform activist and investigative reporter David Tulis delivered a letter Thursday to three criminal court judges in Hamilton County demanding a defense of their control over the grand jury.

Tulis lays out his grievance in a 10-page analysis [attached[*]] chock full of court cases and statutory provisions. Judges’ naming of the grand jury foreman apart from the random selection process by which others arrive in that body is unconstitutional and puts criminal defendants’ rights, Tulis says.

Tulis is the owner of NoogaRadio 92.7 FM,[**] the Jeff Styles, Sean Hannity and CBS Radio news affiliate. His weekday 1 p.m. show covers local economy and free markets and is a platform by which he calls for reform of law enforcement and the judiciary. His website, TNtrafficticket.us, focuses on abusive policing on roads and highways, which he says is often outside the scope of state law. He worked 24 years as a copy editor at the Chattanooga Times Free Press.

“In my estimation, every indictment in the state of Tennessee for the past 101 years is liable for a proper challenge on due process grounds. The bias and discrimination in the selection of the foreman may not be racist as it was in the 1960s and ’70s. But it makes every grand jury at least 1/13th unconstitutional since one member — the foreman — is a personal, professional and/or social favorite of the judges, and is put there by the judges. Often this person has a career bias in favor of cops, DAs and the state prosecution machinery.”
Walter ... who??? :violin:

* Tulis' :mememe: paperthrowing does mention Fitzpatrick, including this ironic bon mot:
Tulis wrote: I have interviewed Mr. Fitzpatrick extensively about his work; his conviction appears full of small-town insularity and malice.

** NoogaRadio actually is owned by the J. L. Brewer Broadcasting of Cleveland, LLC. De minimis.

Fitzpatrick has been posting up a storm on his blog, but no original (or new) content. :yawn:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Maybe Bob has neglected to mention it, but I am noticing a lack of letters sent to TN politicians asking them to pass legislation that specifies how the GJ foreman is selected. It seems to me that the easiest way to solve the issue.

I guess it is easier to complain that others do not follow the law as you think it should be than to actually change the law. In reality, if I were in TN, I might be open to the idea of changing the law. I guess finding a successful way to accomplish your goals gets in the way of your victimhood.

Tulis is probably not aware that SCOTUS has mentioned in the past that the TN process, though Constitutional, is not ideal.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

You're not likely to see legislation specifying how Grand Juries are organized because Grand Juries are creations of the Judicial Branch, not of the Legislative Branch. More likely the court system, under the supervision of the State Supreme Court, will work up rules of court that cover this topic.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Fortinbras wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:56 pm
You're not likely to see legislation specifying how Grand Juries are organized because Grand Juries are creations of the Judicial Branch, not of the Legislative Branch. More likely the court system, under the supervision of the State Supreme Court, will work up rules of court that cover this topic.
The laws governing Grand Juries, and Petit Juries, are a legislative process. How those are administered, and the accompanying court rules, go through the state Supreme Court. These are covered under Title 22 of the Tennessee Code.

https://advance.lexis.com/container?con ... 2f4e4a8d61
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Northland10 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:51 pm
Maybe Bob has neglected to mention it, but I am noticing a lack of letters sent to TN politicians asking them to pass legislation that specifies how the GJ foreman is selected. It seems to me that the easiest way to solve the issue.
Wouldn't surprise me if simple pragmatism is behind the current process. It's a lot easier to get a grand jury up to speed when it has someone with experience heading it. Sure, you can pick newbies every time, but then your DA or his/her designee is going to be spending a significant portion of their work time educating each new grand jury on how the process works, routine do's and don'ts, etc.

Speaking from experience of decades of union leadership, starting with helping negotiate our very first contract when we were all newbies. After that experience (which involved a lot of time spent asking "why" of the Council, since we didn't understand the process), we decided it was prudent to ensure that every successive negotiations team included at least one elected union leader who was intimately familiar with our contract and/or had prior negotiations experience. So we passed a standing motion to Make It So.
I've heard this bull before.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Walt is impotently COVERING IMPEACHMENT IN ALL CAPS at https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/:

Walt Impeachment.JPG

IMPEACHMENT UPDATE: MORE RADICAL, COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS’ MENDACITY!! BOLTON ADDS NOTHING!! Monday, 27 January 2020

[Called it -- knew Walt would pick up on this :lol: ]
Bullet Pens Again.JPG
Walt Is Nuts.JPG

We should introduce Karl Koenigs to Walter to set him straight on how big a loser Bill Barr and Donald Trump are. Karl should educate Walt and endeth the lesson.

Karl Guns.JPG
Karl DOJ.JPG

He still has the PDF of his letter to Big Bill Barr on his site... November 8, 2019. No reply listed. How dare Bill Barr hold Walt up like this! He might have to do another indictment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 pm
We should introduce Karl Koenigs to Walter to set him straight on how big a loser Bill Barr and Donald Trump are. Karl should educate Walt and endeth the lesson.
You're a fan of reality shows and the fictional worlds they depict: this one needs a crew to record the Deluded Duo's victories adventures. The movie could be called (so few new ideas in entertainment) Kaptain and Commander: Beyond The Edge Of Reason.

bob

Post by bob »

Fitzpatrick's blog: JAG HUNTER HERE WITH A COUPLE POINTS TO PONDER…:
[Ukraine speculation and innuendo. :yawn: ]

Anyone in the military, or who was in the military, will be quick to confirm just how important a persons military discharge papers are while seeking civilian employment. The question regarding one’s military characterization of discharge tops the list for employers considering veterans.

In the military, we subscribe to the belief that words mean things. We narrate the reason awards are made in the written citation.
Oh, the irony.

Return to “Miscellaneous”