Walter Fitzpatrick

Northland10

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Northland10 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 pm

I went to his blog and noticed he was plugging for Daniel Holtzclaw. I am not sure why.

Here is the short topic on the guy.

http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... =Holtzclaw

Wikipedia's entry

And a minor quibble with an old post by TexasFilly:
TexasFilly wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:29 pm
He played middle linebacker at Eastern Michigan. That, in itself would be pretty intimidating...
Apparently, you are unaware of Eastern Michigan University football. They make Western Michigan look good.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Some of those damn commie fogbowzers may have fanned a few Fitzy flames over on RCs b-day thread last week or so. :mrgreen:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 pm

It is really truly hard NOT to know what the "plotters" "plotting" when the "plotters" insist on spreading it all over the innerwebs for all and sundry to see and read.

"

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 pm
It is really truly hard NOT to know what the "plotters" "plotting" when the "plotters" insist on spreading it all over the innerwebs for all and sundry to see and read.

"
One of the things (of the many, many things) that Walt doesn't seem to understand is that the FBI gets an extraordinary number of reports of "dangerous people" every day. Most aren't really dangerous, and are reported out of paranoia or personal vendettas. A lot get dropped through the cracks (see the Florida school shooter, for example). So why did the FBI respond so fully this time? Perhaps it was because Walt-supporters were telling everyone and their dogs (and bank managers and spewing it all over the internet and...) that they were going to take over the town. That guy in Raleigh, as charming and persuasive as I'm sure he is, didn't cause the response. The actual actions and statements of Huff an others caused the response. The rooster just helped point the way to that.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 am

Too also: Huff told anyone who would listen that he and his buddies were going to take over that town.

And then what did Huff do?: Load his firearms into his truck and drive to the town where his buddies were gathering.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:50 am

I think it probably also helped that Huff was a KNOWN not NUT with a gun. All the bragging just encouraged people he bragged to report him.

Edit for typo, I hate tablets.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am

bob wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 am
Too also: Huff told anyone who would listen that he and his buddies were going to take over that town.

And then what did Huff do?: Load his firearms into his truck and drive to the town where his buddies were gathering.
Exactly. Huff wasn't driving to Tennessee with a truck load of guns to hold Walter's hand. The bank manager in Georgia didn't just make up what he heard. The FBI and local authorities acted properly even though Walt and his buddies turned out to be terrible criminals. The US Attorney put together a winning case and 12 of Huff's peers were convinced by that case.

The village idiot Rondeau and the criminal Fitzpatrick are still whining after all these years but they cannot change those basic facts.

A big shout out to the criminal Fitzpatrick who I know is reading every word on this thread. :twisted:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 am

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am
The village idiot Rondeau and the criminal Fitzpatrick are still whining after all these years but they cannot change those basic facts.
They are fixated on minor errors in Huff's arrest affidavit, like Huff's place of birth or Fitzpatrick's date of arrest being wrong. I don't recall where the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to an error-free affidavit.

A big shout out to the criminal Fitzpatrick who I know is reading ever word on this thread.
:wave:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 am

Reality Check wrote:
bob wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 am

Exactly. Huff wasn't driving to Tennessee with a truck load of guns to hold Walter's hand. The bank manager in Georgia didn't just make up what he heard. The FBI and local authorities acted properly even though Walt and his buddies turned out to be terrible criminals. The US Attorney put together a winning case and 12 of Huff's peers were convinced by that case.

A big shout out to the criminal Fitzpatrick who I know is reading ever word on this thread. :twisted:
The only thing more dangerous than a really competent person with a gun with a bad intent, is an incompetent whack job with a bad attitude and a gun(Huff Fitzy), although they are often more of a danger to themselves than others.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:15 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 am
Reality Check wrote:
They are fixated on minor errors in Huff's arrest affidavit, like Huff's place of birth or Fitzpatrick's date of arrest being wrong. I don't recall where the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to an error-free affidavit.
The sovcits' imagined version of the Constitution is a stack of Get Out Of Jail Free! cards. And on its cover is inscribed Thomas Jefferson's dedication: Thou Art Not Ye Bosse Of Me.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 am
Reality Check wrote:
The idea that a single error in a document renders the whole thing invalid is a hallmark of cult thinking. Obviously, getting the place of birth of a defendant wrong is almost always immaterial to the overall argument of probable cause that the arrest affidavit is designed to express. But in cult thinking, the concept of materiality doesn't exist, at least not when the cult member is trying to discredit any information that conflicts with the beliefs of the cult.

But, of course, they're complete hypocrites when it comes to information that supports their beliefs -- they will accept anything they're told from sources inside the bubble. Like how the Kenya-born usurper personally ordered the persecution of Huff and Fitzpatrick because they were this close to exposing the truth and running him out of the White House.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am
One of the things (of the many, many things) that Walt doesn't seem to understand is that the FBI gets an extraordinary number of reports of "dangerous people" every day.
Oh, Walter knows that. He can tell you the exact dates and the full names of the FBI agents to whom he reported me as a dangerous person. I think he did it twice. :blink:

But I was never interviewed, much less arrested, for being a truly dangerous Obot. Bob Mueller and I used to laugh and laugh about ol' Walt. :lol:

Now go away, Walter. You're trying to distract me from the Trump/Cohen/Hannity/Stormy Daniels entertainment, which makes you look incredibly BORING. :-

Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.
WWG1WGA

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Nice!

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Remember when we laughed with Bob and Jim Johnson? It's still a Corsi poopie on the WND site.

WHITE HOUSE OPERATIVE HEADING 'BIRTHER' SMEAR CAMPAIGN?
Former Fannie Mae chief allegedly manages 100-strong attack team from Pennsylvania Ave
Published: 07/19/2011 at 8:21 PM
JEROME R. CORSI
► Show Spoiler

Lots more at the link with screenshots. http://www.wnd.com/2011/07/323913/

Now to important matters: THREE DAYS until the 4/20 Eighth Anniversary Party! Thinking of a prison theme.

Getting some extra costumes

We can have a little Jail to take photos, just like Walt

Can anyone bake this cake?

:P

bob

Post by bob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:37 pm

P&E comment:
Fitzpatrick wrote:They make preparations to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Mueller’s FBI manufactured terrorist street theatre.
I would like to apologize to Fitzpatrick, personally, for completely not thinking about him at all last Friday. :bag:

realist

Post by realist » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:37 pm

bob wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:37 pm
P&E comment:
Fitzpatrick wrote:They make preparations to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Mueller’s FBI manufactured terrorist street theatre.
I would like to apologize to Fitzpatrick, personally, for completely not thinking about him at all last Friday. :bag:
:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

Whoa, hay ... I forgotted all about it, too also.

So many actually interesting things going on in the world. Who gives a crap about something insignificant that happened 8 years ago? :bored:

Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.
WWG1WGA

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:52 pm

I very easily do not think about him at all unless someone here mentions him, and I'm not apologizing for it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Thought of Walt seeing this Aspercreme commercial :lol:

Walter.JPG

:dance:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Miscellaneous”