Walter Fitzpatrick

Northland10

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Northland10 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:08 pm

It still amazes me that Walt can think a "criminal charge" from somebody with no authority has any bearing on anything. Oh, and a charge or even and indictment is not a conviction.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:28 pm

It makes me seethe every time I see these deplorable assholes mention Seth Rich. That young man has a family who is grieving his loss and hasn't had any justice from the DC police. So it remains an open, gaping wound, and every time some fucking idiot brings up their son's murder to further a RWNJ CT, it pisses me off beyond belief.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

realist

Post by realist » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:30 pm

TexasFilly wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:28 pm
It makes me seethe every time I see these deplorable assholes mention Seth Rich. That young man has a family who is grieving his loss and hasn't had any justice from the DC police. So it remains an open, gaping wound, and every time some fucking idiot brings up their son's murder to further a RWNJ CT, it pisses me off beyond belief.
:yeah:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 am

Std. Newswire: Fitzpatrick: Monroe County Sheriff's Deputy Recalls 2010 'Madisonville Hoax' as 'Good for Training';
Std. Newswire: Law Enforcement Officer Admits the Truth About 'The Madisonville Hoax'.

Yes: Fitzpatrick has pulled a Klayman and paid for press releases. :roll:

We shall see if Fitzpatrick goes Full Kerchner and starts buying ads in the Wash. Times.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:40 pm

P&E: What is the Nexus between Mueller’s FBI, a Sleepy Tennessee Town, and an Unsolved Murder?

Answer: Fitzpatrick's fever dreams. But, "for completeness":
“PARTNERS IN CRIME”

On November 19, 2010, Monroe County resident and retired Navy LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, who was an inmate in the Monroe County jail at the time, reported that [Jessica] Powers had been arrested in September for her possible role in the Miller murder. “This hasn’t been reported before,” Fitzpatrick told The Post & Email via telephone from the jail that evening. “Her arrest is not yet reported anywhere publicly. This investigation is being kept very, very tight.”

Fitzpatrick wrote:The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department has no business being part of this investigation. The FBI should be doing it. The TBI, those guys…there’s something really wrong here about this. This arrest should have been announced locally when it happened, and it wasn’t. As I said, you have the first alert. And people are looking at this case real hard, and all that the government is doing is being real secretive.
In 2011, Fitzpatrick identified three individuals to the FBI[*] who he said “rock-solid” sources inside the Monroe County Jail informed him were intimately involved with Miller’s murder [ . . .]. Fitzpatrick had obtained the information from an inmate [ . . . ], who had requested that Fitzpatrick not divulge it until after the inmate knew whether or not the FBI would choose to interview him about it.

As the inmate was never contacted by the FBI, Fitzpatrick was given permission through a third party to take it to law enforcement if he wished.

Fitzpatrick has long maintained that Miller was killed in “a government hit.” While many articles from a number of Tennessee media outlets on the subject have been removed from the web over time, the News Sentinel reported in January 2013 that [two people] were taken into custody the month before on drug-related charges, after which The Post & Email published its own article titled, “Men Named by Fitzpatrick as Accomplices in Miller Murder Arrested on Federal Charges.”

Long before the Miller murder occurred, Fitzpatrick began reporting on his discovery in September 2009 that grand jury foremen in Monroe County and throughout the state of Tennessee are handpicked from outside of the jury pool by the criminal court judge and permitted to occupy the court-created position for as long as the judge wishes.

After his 2014 fake conviction by a McMinn County trial jury on “aggravated perjury” and “extortion,” Fitzpatrick was incarcerated in a number of prison sites for two years, two months and 11 days on a three-year sentence and released with a one-way bus ticket back to Athens after undergoing four foot surgeries and suffering a number of other serious medical conditions.

When Fitzpatrick approach the McMinn County grand jury last July, [the foreperson] appropriately recused himself, but the three-member grand jury panel showed itself to be just as corrupt as the grand jury had been under [the previous foreperson]. Fitzpatrick’s documentation on local corruption was ultimately placed “under seal” by [the judge] on the pretext that it would protect him from defamation.

After discovering corruption in the Monroe County grand jury and greater judicial system, Fitzpatrick approached [the] Madisonville Police Chief [ . . . ], the TBI, the FBI, and the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) in an attempt to bring attention to subjectiveness of the selection of the grand jury foreman given his judicial appointment and unlimited terms of service. Fitzpatrick’s efforts were met with nonchalance and rudeness on the part of law enforcement and virtual silence on the part of the local citizenry.

As a result of his April 1, 2010 arrest, Fitzpatrick was scheduled for an arraignment hearing on April 20. Without any evidence, a number of ideological opponents communicated invented threats[**] to [the] Madisonville Mayor [ . . . ], claiming that Fitzpatrick and Navy veteran Darren Wesley Huff of Georgia planned to “take over the courthouse” using bombs, firearms and “militia groups,” none of which was borne out that day according to multiple eyewitnesses.

Despite many eyewitnesses’ knowledge, including [the former sheriff] and Miller, that neither Huff nor any other individual carried out a crime on April 20, 2010, Huff was arrested ten days later on the basis of a sworn FBI affidavit which quoted second-hand alleged information from unnamed law enforcement sources; incorrectly identify the name of the county; misstated Huff’s whereabouts while in town that day; and without evidence, furthered the tail[***] that Fitzpatrick and Huff had conspired to commit violence on the day of Fitzpatrick’s hearing.

On Monday, expounding on his conversation with [a] Monroe County Sheriff’s deputy [ . . . ] in which the deputy recollected that “nothing happened” on the day of “The Madisonville Hoax,” Fitzpatrick told The Post & Email:
Fitzpatrick wrote:With [the former sheriff] having the temerity to run for office right now, new life is breathed into the Jim Miller murder. At the same time, people are calling for the resignation of [the] Broward County [sheriff] because of all the things he failed to do. People are looking at law enforcement now in a way that they haven’t before.

We pay taxes for law enforcement to protect us, but instead, they’re attacking us citizens who are railing against those who are failing to protect us.

The grand jury is supposed to protect us but has been taken over by the government to go against us. I tried to go to a grand jury in July and, as you know, [the] Judge [ . . . ] and [the] District Attorney General[****] [ . . . ] intervened.

Darren Huff is still walking aroudn[***] with a federal conviction on his back. [The former sheriff] knows that Darren is innocent, but instead of coming forward, he is holding the information that he has secret. He’s concealing material facts that would clear Darren Huff.

[The former sheriff] is connected to criminal conduct for what he did to Darren Huff. The first organization that was connected to Jim Miller’s death was the MCSO [ . . . ]. That was tossed out, and [a deputy] could not tell me now who has the lead on Jim Miller’s murder investigation.

[Another deputy]’s name was briefly raised as a person of interest in the case. [Yet another]’s name also came up[, who] disappeared soon after.

When Jim Miller left town that day, he knew it was all a hoax.

[The former sheriff] has no business standing for election; he needs to go to prison. Instead of a man like [the former sheriff] going to prison, I’ve been sent to prison, and so has Darren. They’re having innocent people locked up because we know how the government has been acting against us.

They’ve also weaponized the grand jury, but you don’t hear about that. When you start to look into that, you find it is an unalterable fact that in 1919, the state stopped using the grand jury system and started rigging the grand jury system so that a criminal court judge could control what is going on with the grand jury.

The grand jury system in Tennessee has been weaponized against us, and anybody who talks about it is getting stopped. It was declared unconstitutional in 1979 and again in 1984, but they’re still doing it. They’re locking people up with weaponized grand juries — people who complain about the government.

Jim Miller was an elections official. Jim Miller was a cop.

Jim Miller knew about all I attempted to accomplish in 2009. Jim Miller knew about Tennessee’s grand jury racket.

Jim Miller knew all about dirty cop [the former sheriff].

Jim Miller was a trained sheriff’s deputy throughout this entire period.

Then, [the] Loudon County Sheriff [ . . . ] called Miller to duty resulting from Robert Mueller’s, falsely declared police emergency in Madisonville, Tennessee on 20 April 2010.

Afterwards, Jim Miller knew about the Mueller/[former sheriff's] partnership. He knew about their hoax.

Jim Miller and [the fomer sheriff] are partners in crime.

So, when Jim Miller was perceived as a threat to expose all Miller knew, lots of people wanted Jim Miller dead.

Jim Miller’s assassination was carried in a very public way, in most dramatic fashion. The purpose was to send a message to anyone watching.

Officers from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, including [the former sheriff], were immediately connected to Miller’s brutal assassination.

Jim Miller was an elections official, and Jim Miller was a cop. When he walked away, he knew what [a d]eputy [ . . . ] knew.

The autopsy report was only partially released.

They have Jessica Kennedy Powers locked up at the West Tennessee State Penitentiary [following her conviction for facilitating Miller's murder].

Another person who might have had information on Jim Miller’s assassination was [ . . . ] found hanging from a tree.

The police know who killed Jim Miller. A competent investigative agency could get these guys to cave in with the speed of heat.[*****] A good prosecutor could ask [the former sheriff], “What can you tell us that happened on the 20th of April[]?” If he is caught lying about anything – which he already did, under oath – then it could come out that Miller was killed because of what he knew about that day. I was there, and I am a witness, and I have the list of witnesses.

[The fomer sheriff] was Robert Mueller’s partner in crime. The [former sheriff's] connection to the Jim Miller murder is common knowledge.

That’s what we’re on to! That’s what we’re dealing with!

[ * * * ]

[A d]eputy [ . . . ] was on the second deck (second floor).

The windows [the deputy] pointed to are next to the tree, above and to the left of, in front of the front of the red car, left side from your vantage point.

The person taking the picture above was standing in directly in front of Donna’s Cafe, on the sidewalk.

The parking lot of the R. Beecher Witt “trailer park” Courthouse, just two blocks away, is clearly visible, without binoculars, from the many windows on the left side of the main Courthouse.

Rest assured more Deputies were on the second floor with [that deputy], as it afforded an outstanding view.

Expectant court-watchers were either in front of the trailer park construction, or inside or in front of Donna’s Cafe.

And [the d]eputy [ . . . ] saw nothing untoward!!

The point here is that [the d]eputy [ . . .], one of our “star” witnesses to the day’s episode, was perfectly positioned to see everything, with the other armed police on the second deck.

Again: [the deputy] saw nothing!!

When I was walking around getting names of people in the Monroe County sheriff’s office who were there in 2010, I got them, but the sources all said, “You didn’t get these from me.”

This can resurrect the Jim Miller case from its cold case status right now, and it involves someone who’s accused of being involved in the murder who is running for sheriff!

I reported this to the FBI in 2011. Mueller walked away from my report, but Mueller and [the former] were taking calls from outsiders who they did not vet, who they could not ask about their former military service, resulting in The Madisonville Hoax.

Look at what happened to Seth Rich.
And, course:
Editor’s Note: As of approximately midnight on Thursday, new information on the mysterious July 2016 murder of former DNC employee Seth Rich was published by several sources and will be covered here in the immediate future.
:roll:

Rondeau, who lurves to snark on others' writing, uses excessive biased language in this "news" piece. And smears a slew of people without even the pretense of "alleged" or "allegedly."

I also note Fitzpatrick (and Rondeau) talk a lot about Huff. But you know who doesn't saying anything about Huff?: Huff. Methinks they haven't spoken to Huff in years.

* So Fitzpatrick, while locked up, snitched on other inmates. Shirley making him the most popular person in the dayroom.
** Links to (old) articles about Foogie and the FOOGBOW. :dance:
*** The "editor" of this "newspaper" should be fired for such incompetence.
**** "District Attorney General"??!? Is that like a corporal captain?
***** "The speed of heat" is presumably slower than the speed of light, but is it faster or slower than the speed of sound? :think:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:54 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 am

We shall see if Fitzpatrick goes Full Kerchner and starts buying ads in the Wash. Times.
It might be that Rondeau paid for the release although that would be surprising. She's always whining about funding.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 pm

:violin:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Miki Booth weighs in on Miller's murder:
The murder was pinned on a young female drug addict who had no reason to murder the republican elections commissioner much less physically able to carry out the crime: Shots to the head, loaded in the trunk of his car, driven to a back road and set on fire. There is so much corruption in these TN county governments the murder was a message to those who would question their officials.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Probably a spurned mistress.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:17 pm

That’s what we’re on to! That’s what we’re dealing with!
You have GOT to love Crime Fighter Walt's infectious excitement and enthusiasm here! He has a desperate criminal right in his sights! A desperate, desperate criminal who is no doubt terrified of Crime Fighter Walt and his relentless crusade for justice! Can you feel the thrill of the hunt, as Crime Fighter Walt closes in on his desperate, terrified prey!

OK, maybe not totally desperate or totally terrified ... the criminal he's pursuing is, after all, running for election to be sheriff in August. OK, maybe he's not really afraid of Crime Fighter Walt at all. He probably doesn't even call him Crime Fighter Walt. He probably calls him Convicted Felon Whackjob Looneytoon Walt.

I can't wait for the next thrilling episode of this exciting story! :knitting:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Whip

Post by Whip » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 am
Std. Newswire: Fitzpatrick: Monroe County Sheriff's Deputy Recalls 2010 'Madisonville Hoax' as 'Good for Training';
Std. Newswire: Law Enforcement Officer Admits the Truth About 'The Madisonville Hoax'.

fake press releases = always funny.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:23 pm

Whip wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 pm
It's funny to watch Walt (or Sharon or Kerchner) throw away several hundred dollars down the sh%$hole to put out these fake press releases with Standard Newswire. These services like PR Newswire promise to get your articles forwarded to all the major media outlets but are nothing more than glorified email lists. I am sure reporters who receive these lengthy articles will quickly see they are complete bullshit and not read very far.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:32 am

The faux news releases are Wally's last futile desperate grasp at relevance and he is failing here as he has in all his previous efforts.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:10 am

Sharon never heard of this weird thing called "chronological order," is part of the problem. One paragraph she's in 2010, the next she's talking about last week, then she skips back to 2014, and so forth. She relates a lot of stupid damn lies folklore, but she can't put a narrative together to save her life! :blink:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 am

Foggy wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:10 am
She relates a lot of stupid damn lies folklore, but she can't put a narrative together to save her life! :blink:
Maybe she needs to talk to her editorial board about it?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:25 am

Suranis wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:14 am
Foggy wrote:
She relates a lot of stupid damn lies folklore, but she can't put a narrative together to save her life! :blink:
Maybe she needs to talk to her editorial board about it?

realist

Post by realist » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 am

:rotflmao:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 am

I think that photo includes her editorial board, authors and commenters.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:50 am

Reality Check wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:11 am
Excluding FitzFundFIlcher. He's in the kitchen arresting the cook for treason.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:50 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:50 am
Reality Check wrote:
Excluding FitzFundFIlcher. He's in the kitchen arresting the cook for treason.
:lol:

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

bob

Post by bob » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:07 am

Foggy wrote:
Sharon never heard of this weird thing called "chronological order," is part of the problem. One paragraph she's in 2010, the next she's talking about last week, then she skips back to 2014, and so forth. She relates a lot of stupid damn lies folklore, but she can't put a narrative together to save her life! :blink:
Rondeau is trying to emulate "pyramid writing," i.e., presenting facts in decending order of importance. (Ya know, like real papers do.) Except she has no ideas of what's important, and she doesn't know when to break that rule.

Or maybe it's intentional: Fitzpatrick believes cops murdered Miller to prevent him from spilling the beans about the wrongfulness of Fitzpatrick's and Huff's arrests. Maybe her convoluted style is designed to hide that's there no facts to support Fitzpatrick's beliefs -- dazzle 'em with bullshit, a la Corsi, Gallups, etc.

vic

Post by vic » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:23 pm
Whip wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 pm
It's funny to watch Walt (or Sharon or Kerchner) throw away several hundred dollars down the sh%$hole to put out these fake press releases with Standard Newswire. These services like PR Newswire promise to get your articles forwarded to all the major media outlets but are nothing more than glorified email lists. I am sure reporters who receive these lengthy articles will quickly see they are complete bullshit and not read very far.
I don't know about now, but at least in the past PR Newswire had a level of legitimacy. When I worked at the L A Times, our newsroom computer system had a PR Newswire feed into it, just like we had for services like AP, UPI, CNS, and others.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:14 am

Self sanctions are always the best and most soul satisfying.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am

Reality Check wrote:
Or is it the Trump Cabinet?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:56 am

TollandRCR wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am
Reality Check wrote:
Or is it the Trump Cabinet?
No. Most of them would be raiding the tip jar.

Return to “Miscellaneous”