Walter Fitzpatrick

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 pm

:yawn:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:38 pm

It's time for Walt to round up a Grand Jury and a Posse, indict Mueller, then arrest him. That worked so well last time.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Walt has been such a disappointment. Christmas is coming soon and he has managed to stay out of jail. Walt is derelict in his duties. Calling low level Congressional staffers just won’t cut it.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 pm

So all Marsha Blackburn has to do is make a big national issue of the Madisonville Hoax, and Mueller is GONE, baby!

I don't see any downside there, do you? It's all very cut and dried.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 pm
So all Marsha Blackburn has to do is make a big national issue of the Madisonville Hoax, and Mueller is GONE, baby!

I don't see any downside there, do you? It's all very cut and dried.
Walt revealed ( in the Post and Fail) that he had sent his Treason complaint to Sessions at the end of July, and several from Fogbow started mocking him then.

Things must move very slowly in Warshington.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

I am visualizing the headline:

Congresswoman Calls for Removal of Special Counsel Mueller Because the Fogbow Forum Sent Flowers to a Courthouse in Tennessee and Mocked a Group of Idiots

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 pm

So now Fitzy is reduced to annoying and wasting the time of Congressional staffers who probably can't tell him to pound sound as he so richly deserves. Such a comedown from taking over courthouses and stealing grand jury documents.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:14 am

bob wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 pm
P&E: Fitzpatrick: “This Undoes Mueller”:
Fitzpatrick wrote:RETIRED NAVY COMMANDER CALLS UPON MEMBER OF CONGRESS TO INITIATE REMOVAL OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

:snippity:

As I’ve said before, Mueller’s actions, including Darren Huff’s conviction, cannot stand. It was a thought crime. Darren wasn’t at that location, he didn’t have a gun, and Mueller prosecuted Darren while working shoulder-to-shoulder with Eric Holder, the AG, and Janet Napolitano of Homeland Security, and of course, Resident Obama.

:snippity:
I have never understood how Fitzpatrick can reconcile, even in his own mind, (1) his belief that his and Huff's convictions were the result of an out of control government and made up charges on "thought crimes" and (2) the simple notion of "convicted by a jury of their peers." Were the prosecutors just so good that they completely pulled the wool over the eyes of the entire jury (juries)?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am

Not a "jury of his peers." We don't have "peers" in the United States.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 am

Fitzpatrick thinks average people are stupid and gullible.

Thankfully for them they have an extraordinary crusader like Fitzpatrick to tell them what to do.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Walt's on mugshots.com, don't remember this 2016 mugshot before. All his heroism has sure taken a toll.

Walt Mugshot.JPG

Bonus: Darren Huff is there too also!

Huff.JPG

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Tenness ... 50304.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:09 am

Whoa, all those years hunting JAGs took a toll ... :shock:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 am

Hay wait a minnit!

Why was Walt booked in July 2016? Is there some new arrest we don't know about? :confused:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:50 am

Foggy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 am
Hay wait a minnit!

Why was Walt booked in July 2016? Is there some new arrest we don't know about? :confused:
I think he was still in the care of the state corrections at the time so maybe it was a new one taken.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 am

Foggy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 am
Hay wait a minnit!

In some hoosegows, whenever they move a person into the facility they take a pitcher. I can’t remember when Walt was sprung, but they might’ve had him down in Memphis for something (I thought he testified in some proceeding down there but I can’t remember when that was).

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 am

I'm shocked by the photo. He's only 11 months older than I am. But he looks like he's 25 years older.

Reminder to self: Don't go to prison in your 60s. Yowza!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 am

Foggy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 am
I'm shocked by the photo. He's only 11 months older than I am. But he looks like he's 25 years older.

Reminder to self: Don't go to prison in your 60s. Yowza!
I suspect if he had chilled out and taken that social skills course, if only to please the prison admin, he might look a tad better. Anger and obsession are not kind to the body.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:58 am

The outside of FitzFundFilcher has caught up with the inside.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:16 am

To close the loop, there’s a P&E article from August of 2016 explaining what Walt was doing in Shelby County in July of 2016.
Fitzpatrick was recently transported from the West Tennessee State penitentiary (WTSP) to the Shelby County jail in order to testify in a case challenging the legality of the grand jury foreman who signed an indictment with a reportedly illegible signature. In a letter received on Friday, Fitzpatrick reported that he was not given the opportunity to testify and that he may again be transported to Shelby County from WTSP for that purpose during the coming week.
I can’t remember whether he ever actually got to testify, but I’m too uninterested to go back and look.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:50 am

If memory serves, FitzFundFilcher was being called as an expert witness on the conduct of the grand jury. Needless to say, the judge disqualified him as such.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am

Rondeau squeezed out a few articles about the horrible injustice of the judge figuring out that Fitzpatrick had nothing useful to add to that defendant's trial. IIRC, Fitzpatrick's voir dire lasted a few minutes, tops, before being put on the bus back to prison.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:14 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am
Rondeau squeezed out a few articles about the horrible injustice of the judge figuring out that Fitzpatrick had nothing useful to add to that defendant's trial. IIRC, Fitzpatrick's voir dire lasted a few minutes, tops, before being put on the bus back to prison.
He needed to where his whites. Then the judge would believe him then because nothing says expert better than than a incarcerated felony wearing his 25 year old uniform.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 am

Where's Walt? Rut roh. Looks like somebody's Twitter account is gone. https://twitter.com/JAGHUNTERS is just gone. Not many people even tagged him, this leads to a story from August: https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2017 ... n-youtube/

Walt Jag.JPG

He has a GAB but no action in a month (that platform is dead, good, it's horrible). https://gab.ai/JAGHUNTER

Walt GAB.JPG

Walt is still smarting over the Madisonville Hoax. From his website https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/
A PREAMBLE… Friday, 19 January 2018
Sheriff’s Departments from all over East Tennessee comprised elements, or rather were “law enforcement partners,” in Robert Mueller’s April 2010 FBI invention of a domestic terrorist episode known as “The Madisonville Hoax.”
https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/ne ... d.mp3/view
This FBI “extremist militia group” never existed. Never.
The group was Mueller’s invention.
No state or federal official from any involved law enforcement agency can populate this FBI fiction with a single name. Not one!
No person can populate Mueller’s invented extremist militia group. Mueller created the existence of this terrorist group out of thin air.
The sworn affidavit and audio podcast are fraudulent. Van Balen’s statement is perjured.
FBI SPECIAL AGENT MARK VAN BALEN PERJURED STATEMENT
All proven.
Mueller’s FBI invents, then describes, in their combined 2010 sworn statement and 2012 podcast, an “extremist militia group” that never existed.
Ever.
From Mueller’s make-believe extremist the FBI, working with OBAMA, Janet Napolitano, Eric Holder and local Tennessee law enforcement “partners,” spawned a proven, fictional, invented domestic terrorist assault

and “MINORITY REPORT” thought crime arrest:
The arrest of Howard Marks:
Mueller is fully and criminally accountable in all of this. As are all of Mueller’s outlaw gang of criminal assistants to include many county sheriff’s departments.
No one can populate the FBI’s group of ghosts called out in the two attachments.
Mueller’s FBI invented the group and the event.
There exists, right now, enough evidence to take down Obama, Holder, Napolitano and Mueller due to their treasonous administration of government stemming from 2010 events in East Tennessee.
Right now.
I have it all.
Enough to take down Mueller as the first domino.
Formal, sworn criminal complaints are filed naming Robert Mueller in commission of extant federal felony offenses regarding Mueller’s treasonous administration of government spawned by Mueller’s FBI April 2010 “Madisonville Hoax.”
Mueller is one of several senior federal employees engaged as principal, extant criminal actors working hand-to-glove with Mueller.
FBI audio and sworn statements against self-interest proving Mueller’s serious criminal transgressions are attached. And much more is available. For the moment, this is enough.
My command of this information is why I keep getting locked up.
On Friday, 4 March 2011, I personally reported to FBI Special Agent James E. Bentley, III, the July 2010 government murder, “hit” of Mr. Jim Miller who witnessed The Madisonville Hoax from different vantage points and who was in a position and willing to come forward with an official, public exposé report. I returned to the FBI Knoxville fortress headquarters on Thursday, 10 March 2011, at the request of FBI Special Agent Mike Harrell to interview with Harrell, Andy Corbitt and J.C. Parrott, members of the FBI’s East Tennessee Joint Terrorism Task Force. I repeated my report narrating the government murder of Jim Miller in July 2010.
Jim Miller was an eyes and ears witness to Robert Mueller’s Madisonville Hoax invention. And so am I. And so are others.
Jim Miller knew first hand Robert Mueller’s “extremist militia group” never existed, never showed up in Madisonville, Tennessee in April 2010.
Jim Miller’s murder is presently under investigation as a “cold case.” Law enforcement officials are still covering up government work product respecting information about the Miller murder.
This undoes Robert Mueller: https://www.thepostemail.com/2017/12/03 ... s-mueller/
I’m on a Warpath!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:07 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 am
Where's Walt? ...
Former Almost-But-Not-Commamder Walter Fitzpatrick wrote: I’m on a Warpath!
Walter is on his warpath, Christopher Bruce is brandishing his Mighty Spork, Kapitan Karl Koenigs has his Truck of Liberty, etc. etc.

There's a pattern.

Frustrated and angry middle-aged men all falling foul of the law while on monomaniacal crusades for freedom and justice for the world and vindication of their own earlier bad behavior. They imagine their crusades are followed by many, but it's really only a handful of fellow failures plus the amused popcorn-munchers of The Fogbow and Quatloos.

It's a shame really; they need strong mother figures to drag them out of their mental basements, kick them into the sunshine and tell them "stop whining, grow up, move on, and GET A JOB!!"

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 am

Walt is hurting mah delicate little fee-fees, I tells ya.

For 7 long years, that boy used to run around spreading the word about the Madisonville Hoax, a term that even Rondoodoo never really uses. And those whole 7 years, he never mentioned the slightest involvement by this so-called Robert Mueller person. Not once.

No sir (or ma'am, as the case may be). In those days, I personally was 115% personally responsible for the nightmare of constitutional violations of biblical proportions in that world famous incident that nobody ever knew about or cared. It was me and my nefarious collection of ne'er-do-well communist criminal associates who conceived, planned, and executed the Madisonville Hoax, from beginning to end.

Suddenly, after all these years, some loser named Robert Mueller comes along and ol' Walt decides he don't like him none, and ...

... and what am I, chopped liver? :madguy:

Return to “Miscellaneous”