Walter Fitzpatrick

Suranis

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 am

Wasn't he arrested for trying to carry out a citizens arrest on the Jury foreman, refusing to leave. and having to be physically carried out by security? I think there was a mug shot where he was bloodstained from a wound to the ear as well.

I also remember he served 10 days for contempt of court for accusing the judge of being part of the gigantic conspiracy against him.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

bob

Post by bob » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 am
Wasn't he arrested for trying to carry out a citizens arrest on the Jury foreman, refusing to leave. and having to be physically carried out by security? I think there was a mug shot where he was bloodstained from a wound to the ear as well.
Yes; he was convicted of disrupting a meeting and resisting arrest.
I also remember he served 10 days for contempt of court for accusing the judge of being part of the gigantic conspiracy against him.
I don't recall that. There's no criminal conviction for that, but the lack of a conviction is not dispositive.

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:11 am

bob wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:38 am
I don't recall that. There's no criminal conviction for that, but the lack of a conviction is not dispositive.
Yeah sorry. I'm trying to find it for you, but it was confirmed on page 122 by the most esteemed :geezer: in the quote below.

From other posts I know it happened Nov 10th 2010, in front of Judge Dicson. I'll try and find the page where it was chronicled for you, and I remember hearing the audio.
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Walt was smart enough not to testify under oath.You can do that? :shock:The defendant is always able to testify against himself under oath. It's usually not a good idea. Even when the defendant is actually not guilty. But sometimes it's necessary. Fitzpatrick, on the other hand, would have found himself facing perjury charges, too, so he knew it was not a good idea. Rather than getting 10 years for perjury, he only got 10 days for contempt.

What I would give to have Orly the Chaleria Taitz defend him. Just having her appear and be subject to Tennessee's rules would be priceless. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 am

Recounting of a call between Walt and Randoo..
brygenon wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:57 pm
Walt called the Judge a criminal. Bad move:And, at least according to Walt according to Sharon, that's what actually got him the ten days.But because I spoke up and spoke against J. Reed Dixon, he held me in contempt of court and added ten days, so I’m here until…(could not hear)

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am

Still reading page by page to find the audio, but so far the only definite thing I found is this news report, and it says I was wrong about who was the judge on the case, and possibly the reason. Sorry.

I'll keep looking and wont post anymore till I find it.
mimi wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Sweetwater man accused of grand jury intrusion sent to jail on contempt chargeMADISONVILLE (WATE) - A Sweetwater man accused of disrupting a Monroe County grand jury hearing while attempting to make a citizen's arrest was found in contempt of court Tuesday.Walter Fitzpatrick III, 58, was given a 10-day jail sentence for missing a court date.[snip]His latest fight started when Special Circuit Judge Jon Blackwood of Knoxville denied a request to dismiss the case against Fitzpatrick.[...]Remainder:[/break1]wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=13474389]http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=13474389I'm shocked!

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:56 am

Ok found a link, but the link hopelessly mangled by the forum goblins and stuffs. Realist posted a transcript, which also contains a link to the official MP3, and I will finish with the almighty :geezer: comment.
mimi wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:27 pm
Sharon Rondeau posted the mp3 of the Hearing:

Hearing of November 9, 2010:

or Download:

[/break1]thepostemail.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2010/11/Fittzpatrick-Monroe-TN-Hearing2.mp3]http://www.thepostemail.com/wp-content/ ... aring2.mp3

I'll post her blog stuff next.
realist wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm
For those of you wishing a written record to view, along with the audiotape of Walt's preliminary hearing of 11-9-10, it may be viewed [link]here,[/link]

I will also post, shortly, the audiotape received this past Friday from Monroe County from which the transcription was made.
 ! Message from: realist
This UNOFFICIAL transcription was made from the audiotape received from Monroe County TN in the above-referenced case. It is in no way to be considered an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTION of the proceeding,...
The only difference I can tell in the audiotapes is that in the one released by Ms. Rondeau at the P&E the first 25-30 seconds does not seem to be present. That is not a biggie, as it is merely the calling of the case and the swearing of the witnesses by Judge Dixon. The one linked by mimi, at least when I play it, does not contain that portion of the proceedings. It may be my playing of it or merely a glitch of some sort.

http://www.planetmoonbat.com/snd/Fitzpa ... rack_1.mp3

I also believe this one is a little easier to hear/understand. Just my .02.

link to mp3 shortly
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 pm
No surprises in Fitzpatrick's tape recording. He pissed off the judge by accusing the judge of preventing him from having a public defender. (It was hard to hear, but that's what I glenaed from the recording.)What I liked most was at the very beginning of the arresting officer's testimony. They knew to approach Fitzpatrick with caution becauiase of what he had been writing on the Internet. So, Fitzpatrick is being monitored. Darren Huff will probably find out that his posts will come back to haunt him, too.I am beginning to like these people in Monroe County a lot. After it's all over I think I will send some flowers to the local old codgers' home with compliments from the DA, court staff and judges of Monroe County. (I'm sure Pappy will like that if'n we use his flower shoppe.)
Suranis Research Inc. signing off.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:44 pm

WOBC BTR: Sheriff Joe Arpaio America’s toughest sheriff our special guest.
Tonight we welcome former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He’s done plenty of heroic things during his 50+ years as a lawman. But he’s best known to our audience as the only elected official in the country who had the courage to investigate Barack Obama’s proffered birth documents—and declare them beyond a shadow of a doubt to be complete fabrications. This is a show you don’t want to miss!

Second segment, “INSTEAD OF ‘RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA,’ IT SHOULD BE ‘TREASON, TREASON, TREASON'” CDR Walter Fitzpatrick (ret) to discuss Treason within our past and present government.
Tonight! I can't listen; will try to get to the archives at some point.

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:44 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick Contacts Defense Secretary James Mattis on Bergdahl Ruling:
Fitzpatrick wrote:SAYS DECISION “RIPE FOR CIVILIAN SCRUTINY”

As the military member who declared “resident” OBAMA a FOREIGN BORN DOMESTIC ENEMY in commission of TREASON on, I rise up again to stridently challenge the military discipline process in the handling of Sergeant Beaudry Robert “Beau” Bergdahl’s cause and must demand civilian judicial intervention and oversight as provided for in the 1857 Dynes v. Hoover[*] case precedent.

You are called to duty Secretary Mattis to order Defense Department attorneys to aggressively pursue U.S. Supreme Court judicial oversight and review of the Bergdahl court-martial, under the legal and moral authority of Commander-in-Chief Donald John Trump, citing Dynes v. Hoover[*] as legal justification. In obedience to your oath you are mandated to seek remedy and relief by way of petition to the United States Supreme Court to invalidate Bergdahl’s military court and then order a rehearing, either civilian or military, of the Bergdahl case.

Barack Hussein Obama was declared a foreign born domestic enemy in March 2009. The traitor Obama was called out for his treasonous administration of the military consequent Obama’s deployment of active duty military police responding to a civilian police action.

Because of Obama, and Obama’s Pentagon, actions of the military courts in the cases of Army First Lieutenant Clint Lorance, Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin and Staff Sergeant Raymond Girouard must all be made to come under and suffer civilian scrutiny citing the 1857 Dynes precedent.

Taking up command influence first: The military hearing officer in the Bergdahl court-martial, Army Colonel Jeffrey R. Nance, in handing down sentence, took into consideration comments candidate Donald Trump made about traitor Bergdahl.

I refuse to apply the honorific “judge” in a court-martial setting. I offer here calling a military discipline officer a “judge” is like calling Punxsutawney Phil a weatherman.

Weapons free. Fire for effect. Engage!! Beware the fury of patient men! Here endth the lesson!
:yankyank:

* Dynes v. Hoover, 61 U.S. 65 (1857). :roll:

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm

How does Dynes v Hoover help Walt?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:06 pm

He gets civilian intervention. He can appeal in the Federal courts. Oh wait! He pleaded guilty or something, didn't he?

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:58 pm
How does Dynes v Hoover help Walt?
It's Fitzpatrick.

About the only continued relevancy of Dynes is the noncontroversial ruling that Congress, indeed, can establish a criminal justice system for offenses committed by military members (but improperly constituted court martials are void).

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Fitzpatrick wrote:Because of Obama, and Obama’s Pentagon, actions of the military courts in the cases of Army First Lieutenant Clint Lorance, Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin and Staff Sergeant Raymond Girouard must all be made to come under and suffer civilian scrutiny citing the 1857 Dynes precedent.
Okay, so, I know who Lakin is and why Fitzpatrick thinks the Lakin case was some huge miscarriage of justice. But I didn't know who Lorance and Girourd are, so I decided to look them up. Now I know who they are, but I still have no idea why either of these people is so important to Walt. One's a murderer, and the other is the next best thing to one.

It appears that First Lieutenanct Clint Lorance is the William Calley of the war in Afghanistan. According to the Army Court of Criminal Appeals,
Not long into the patrol, Private First Class (PFC) Skelton, the Company Intelligence Support Team (COIST) member attached to the platoon headquarters element, called out to appellant [***] that he observed a motorcycle with three passengers. PFC Skelton did not report any hostile actions, but simply that he spotted a motorcycle with three passengers in his field of view. Appellant did not ask whether the motorcycle passengers were presenting any threat. Appellant ordered PFC Skelton to engage the motorcycle. PFC Skelton complied and fired his weapon, but missed. At trial, PFC Skelton testified that he would not have fired upon the motorcycle or its passengers on his own, because "there was no reason to shoot at that moment in time that presented a clear, definitive hostile intent and hostile act."

Apparently in response to the impact of PFC Skelton's rounds, the motorcycle stopped, the male passengers dismounted and began walking in the direction of the ANA unit. The ANA soldiers did not open fire, but rather gesticulated to the men, who then headed back to their motorcycle. As the three men returned to the motorcycle, appellant, over his portable radio, ordered the platoon's gun truck to engage the men. Private E-2 (PV2) Shiloh, the gunner on the 240 machine gun in the gun truck that had overwatch of the patrol, had continuous observation of the victims from after the first set of shots by PFC Skelton. Upon receiving appellant's order, Private Shiloh fired his weapon, killing two of the riders and wounding the third. The third victim ran away into the village. Prior to the engagement, the victims had no observable weapons or radios, and were not displaying any hostility toward U.S. or Afghan forces. According to PV2 Shiloh, the only reason he engaged the men was because he was ordered to do so by appellant. Following the engagement, the two deceased victims were on the ground, and the motorcycle was standing up, kickstand still down. Upon learning that the motorcycle was still standing, Appellant ordered PV2 Shiloh to engage and disable the motorcycle. PV2 Shiloh refused this order, noting that a young boy was nearby.

[*** Lorance is the "appellant"]
The issue in Lorance is whether the government violated Lorance's statutory and constitutional rights by engaging in discovery violations. No, says the ACCA. The defense made a boilerplate discovery request; didn't request the specific info they're now complaining about; and even if they had requested it, and the government had provided it, there's nothing in there that would have helped them. Also at issue was ineffective assistance of counsel. ACCA: Nope. Counsel did the best they could with the crap case that they had. Further appeal has been filed in the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, but that Court has not yet said whether it would grant or deny review (they have discretion -- it's not an appeal as of right).

Girourd was charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice, violating a lawful general order, obstruction of justice, and three specifications of premeditated murder. The government had alleged that Girourd and a couple of other guys killed three detainees in Iraq, then tried to cover it up. The defense was that the other guys did it all on their lonesome. The panel (jury) split the baby and found Girourd guilty of everything but the premeditated murder, but convicted him of the "lesser offense" of negligent homicide. The ACCA affirmed, and dude appealed to the CAAF, which said that negligent homicide is not a lesser included offense of premeditated murder under military law. The CAAF set aside those convictions and remanded to the ACCA for reassessment of the sentence (that's unique to military law), or remand to the trial level for a new sentence if the ACCA can't figure out what the appropriate sentence ought to be. ACCA remanded to the trial level for a rehearing on sentencing (no idea what the status of that is).

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 pm

And still makes no sense in relation to Fitzfundfilcher's fevered brain.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 pm
Lakin, Lorance, and Girouard are patriots; Bergdahl is not. Ergo, the lesson endeth here.

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Commander Walter FitzFundFilcher pathetically wrote:Weapons free. Fire for effect. Engage!! Beware the fury of patient men! Here endth the lesson!
:yankyank:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:00 am

bob wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 pm
Lakin, Lorance, and Girouard are patriots; Bergdahl is not. Ergo, the lesson endeth here.
I just figured it was the usual, cause reasons Obama cause reasons.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Walt is up to 50,000 tweets, almost all retweets, he posted hundreds of retweets about Kate Steinle.

This is cool though, he did a long tribute to his Dad with a lot of photos, even a menu.

Walts Dad.JPG
fitzpatrick_018.jpg
fitzpatrick_stitch.jpg
bronzestarv.png

26 November 1942 Thanksgiving Day Menu aboard

USS AUGUSTA (CA – 31)

(Assigned to OPERATION TORCH with USS COLE and USS BERNADOU)

MENU

Cream of Tomato Soup a la Casablanca
Fruit Cocktail Saltines
Chicken and Turkey en Casserole a la Hewitt
Baked Spiced Spam a la Capitaine de Vaisseau
Giblet Gravy Cherry Dressing
Buttered Asparagus Tips a la Fedala
Chantilly Potatoes a la Patton
Buttered June Peas de Safi Scalloped Tomatoes
Cranberry Sauce
Hot Parker Rolls du Lyautey
Butter Jam
Apple Pie a la Michelier Strawberry Ice Cream
Mixed Nuts du Jean Bart
Sweet Pickles Ripe Olives
Cigars Cigarettes
Cafe Noir
My dad was awarded the Bronze Star with with a Combat “V” for valor. This is the highest combination for valor awarded to medical officers performing as doctors under fire while engaged with an enemy force.

His site is so messed up, the column is narrow but the story is here: https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2017 ... ng-my-dad/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Walt's father would be so disappointed in his son. Sad.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:49 am

Estiveo wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 pm
Walt's father would be so disappointed in his son the felon. Sad.
FIFY

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:29 am

I would say the elder Fitzpatric served well and honorably. Makes me wonder why his son turned out to be such a ring knocking obnoxious petty stupid little prick.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:29 am
I would say the elder Fitzpatric served well and honorably. Makes me wonder why his son turned out to be such a ring knocking obnoxious petty stupid little prick.
I had lunch recently with a colleague from way back who's daughter is an Air Force Academy graduate. Thanks to her, I now know what a ring knocker is :dance:

And from what she told us, Lt Commander is a little low to be one ;)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:33 am

Somerset wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:29 am
I had lunch recently with a colleague from way back who's daughter is an Air Force Academy graduate. Thanks to her, I now know what a ring knocker is :dance:

He had pretensions/delusions of graduer/admiralhood.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Baked Spiced Spam a la Capitaine de Vaisseau? :?
It was probably with a tweak at the Vichy French they named that mystery meat entrée the delightful Baked Spiced Spam a la Capitaine de Vaisseau, gussied-up with the rank of a French navy ship captain. The buttered Asparagus Tips a la Fedala makes reference to a city on the west coast of Morocco, home to a large oil refinery and the buttered June Peas de Safi was another city in French Morocco that was part of Operation Torch.
https://www.navalhistory.org/2013/11/27 ... tion-torch

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Somerset wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 am
:nope: :fingerwag:

bob

Post by bob » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick: “This Undoes Mueller”:
Fitzpatrick wrote:RETIRED NAVY COMMANDER CALLS UPON MEMBER OF CONGRESS TO INITIATE REMOVAL OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

Today I called Rep. Marsha Blackburn‘s office and spoke with her assistant [ . . . ], and I said, “The congresswoman needs to go after Mueller, and it’s because of what Mueller did here in East Tennessee back in 2010 continuing to this day.” I gave her a run-down much the same as I did the other night with Pastor Butch.

I told her, “Marsha Blackburn can rise up and become a hero in this country by taking down Mueller because Mueller is going after President Trump. I don’t know how far he’s going to get, but that’s what he’s trying to do tonight. Everything he’s doing is fruit of the poison tree, because Mueller’s not allowed to be involved in this investigation, and if that were addressed, the forced plea deal that Flynn took would go away.

As I’ve said before, Mueller’s actions, including Darren Huff’s conviction, cannot stand. It was a thought crime. Darren wasn’t at that location, he didn’t have a gun, and Mueller prosecuted Darren while working shoulder-to-shoulder with Eric Holder, the AG, and Janet Napolitano of Homeland Security, and of course, Resident Obama.

I’ve reached out to the Freedom Caucus, including Rep. Ron DeSantis, who was a Navy JAG; Trey Gowdy…I’ve called these offices and said to them over the course of the past year, “Mueller is a criminal,” and I haven’t gotten anything back.

One guy who is a major disappointment is Jeff Sessions. He has to go. [Deputy Attorney General Rod] Rosenstein is as dirty as Mueller, [former Acting FBI Director Andrew] McCabe, and [former FBI Director James] Comey.

There’s a treason complaint naming Mueller going back to July, and Sessions has that. There is U.S. Attorney Dana Boente, who has submitted his resignation but is still there; he has the complaint.

Blackburn is in a position to act. This happened in Tennessee. We talked about the precedent that Mueller set when Mueller manufactured the first “domestic terrorist” event in the country here in Tennessee and then pulled off the first thought-crime prosecution, arrest and incarceration. And this undoes Mueller.
Also gracing the "pages" of the P&E:

Imagex5
Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Return to “Miscellaneous”