Walter Fitzpatrick

Orlylicious

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 am

Hopefully Walt is privately and publicly behaving. Now Walt's Twitter is over 46,000 tweets. https://twitter.com/JAGHUNTERS/with_replies Mostly he's just retweeting but this caught my attention:

Walt Mueller.JPG
It's a YouTube video with some unknown woman reading Walt's complaint! And it's racked up 117,145 views :o (Taitz Report, eat your heart out).

RED ALERT: Retired Navy Commander Files Treason Charges Against Robert Mueller.

MLordandGod
Published on Aug 9, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 193K
SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE
RED ALERT: Retired Navy Commander Files Treason Charges Against Robert Mueller.
~~
Links:
1) http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/0...
2) Thumbnail image - trump-mueller-575x345.gif
https://www.google.gr/search?q=jeff+s...
3) Music - Youtube Audio Library
"Ambient Ambulance"
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/

She's giving Tracy Fair a run for her money! :lol: :thumbs: :towel:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:29 am

I looked at some of the list of her videos. She started with lots of religious stuff. It morphed into Haarp, Hurricane Sandy, Chemtrails, more religious stuff, free energy, and UFO and alien conspiracies. By the time I started hitting the anti-semitic stuff (Jews, Israel, satanic new world order, etc.), I had enough.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:17 am

I'm assuming that retired Commander took, slept through, the same gov't and civics and law classes that Lt Commander Fitzfundfilcher took based on this report. Makes one wonder about the Naval Academy.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 am

ND, the YouTube is of Walt's complaint, she says his name throughout and at the beginning... :lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:42 am

Ah, my mistake then. My other comment still stands.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Stormin'

Post by Stormin' » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 pm

At about 0:25 into the video, there is an image of Walt's "treason charge" document. The paper has a oversized image of the US Naval Academy crest with Class of 1975 below it. This is Walt's greatest achievement, even though it is over 40 years ago. Sad. And embarrassing to fellow graduates. ( yes, I am one). I suppose he thinks this makes the document look official. I assume he had this printed in a local print shop.

This reminds me of his earlier treason charges (2009?) against Obama which was submitted on USNA Plebe Summer stationery.

The rest of the letterhead claims a title of Commander, United States Navy Retired, which we know is BS. He was allowed to retire as a Lieutenant Commander (LCDR), not a Commander. I am surprised he did not claim his usual accolade of "Distinguished Military Graduate". I am sure his fellow class of 75 shipmates missed him at his 40th reunion, but he was in a Tennessee Prison at the time.

Regards,
Stormin'

raicha

Post by raicha » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm

A couple of years back, he was using some sort of "distiguished" grad image on his blog. I sent a screenshot to the folks who have a copyright on that particular distinction, asking if they really wanted Fitz the Felon to use it.

It soon disappeared.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Filching more than just money from enlisted men.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Stormin has a great point and thank you for your service. Here's the image from YouTube:

Walt Complaint.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 pm

I note he’s still calling himself Commander rather than Lieutenant Commander
► Show Spoiler

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am

412 South White Street, Athens TN appears to be a strip mall. There's a mail center there, so I'm guessing the #215 is his box number. Looks like Admiral Fitzfundfilcher's taken some pointers from GIL.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 am

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 pm
I note he’s still calling himself Commander rather than Lieutenant Commander
► Show Spoiler
IIRC correctly, a while back he tried to argue that Lieutenant Commanders are referred to as commander. I thought that was common for casual salutations, especially when done verbally, but not as a written rank.

As an example, somebody might introduce me to someone saying "this is Lieutenant Commander Smith." I might then reply, "it is good to meet you, Commander."

Do I understand that custom correctly?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 am

Northland10 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 am
As an example, somebody might introduce me to someone saying "this is Lieutenant Commander Smith." I might then reply, "it is good to meet you, Commander."

Pretty much. Just as a Lieutenant Colonel might be referred to as Colonel. In any event, it would only be done informally or semi formally. Never in formal written communications.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:24 am

ZekeB wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 am
Northland10 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 am

Pretty much. Just as a Lieutenant Colonel might be referred to as Colonel. In any event, it would only be done informally or semi formally. Never in formal written communications.
That’s right.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am

Um is Walt's "FORMAL, SWORN CRIMINAL COMPLAINT" considered formal written communications? :lol: Wouldn't he know the conventions about this? Is he forgetting and someone should helpfully point it out to his Twitter account or at the P&E? Since it's impossible he'd be lying and just inflating his importance, right?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 am

Commander Walter FitzRankFilcher.

This convicted, recidivist, mentally disturbed criminal continues to show us that bottom is much lower than we thought.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Since everyone wants to know what Walt has to say about Uranium One, Rharon cranks up and goes to press:
Fitzpatrick Speaks Out on Obama Regime’s Russia Uranium Sale
On Friday, October 20, 2017 4 Comments
“INSTEAD OF ‘RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA,’ IT SHOULD BE ‘TREASON, TREASON, TREASON'”
by Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret)

(Oct. 20, 2017) — Barack Obama was accused of treason based on what he had already done on March 17, 2009 and what it was expected he was going to do as a “foreign born domestic enemy.” We’ve seen the reaction to that complaint of treason which was advanced a number of ways unsuccessfully and what happened to me.

It is very clear here, as we’ve seen through The Fogbow and the “White House attorney,” that the FBI was emboldened to carry out the Madisonville Hoax.

My complaint for treason has been revived this year a couple of different times with the Attorney General of the United States, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, and temporary Acting Attorney General Dana Boente, who is the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. It’s already in place; it’s there. It’s as credible now as it was certified by the Inspector General after U.S. Army troops were sent into Samson, AL on March 10, 2009.

I tried to advance the criminal complaint with Judge Royce Lamberth’s court in Washington, DC and then a county grand jury in Monroe County, TN. You see what’s happened to me, and it’s reported widely that I attempted to bring a complaint against Obama for treason because he was a fraud and a domestic enemy who sent military troops to respond to a civilian police action in a small Alabama town.

Obama was committing treason back then, and that brings us to a guy named “Mueller.” I tired to bring criminal complaints against these men this past July with the McMinn County grand jury, and you know what happened with that. There are now eight treason complaints naming Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, and Robert S. Mueller III. As a retired military officer, I had standing then and I have standing now.

Obama is already accused of treason, and he is on a path to destroy this country. :question: There is a trial into which Obama can be brought as a defendant, and that would be for treason. The complaint that AG Sessions or someone else might raise could be augmented by the complaint which was put in place in March of 2009 which declared Obama a “foreign born domestic enemy,” one who we now know was involved in working with the Russians to destroy America.

I can’t tell you how terribly frustrated I am with Jeff Sessions. There are actionable complaints against Obama and his criminal assistants in the commission of treason, and here there is another report of Obama’s treason, and I say “another” because the first one went out in 2009. This is a very big deal. In addition to covering up Obama’s treason in the Madisonville Hoax, Mueller was involved in the Uranium One deal from which Obama likely profited financially. We just don’t know exactly how much money, from all of the money that was coming in to the U.S. from Russia, went into Barack Obama’s pockets. So in March 2009 I said, “You are not my president; you are not my commander-in-chief,” and look at where we are today. Instead of “Russia, Russia, Russia,” it should be “Treason, Treason, Treason.”

[Editor’s Note: This article was published at Christian Newswire later on Friday.

New Bio:

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) attended the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis and subsequently served 20 years in the U.S. Navy. He has spent his retirement exposing military corruption and government corruption at the local, state and federal levels.

In August 2014, he was sentenced to three years in Tennessee state prison for having approached, on a number of occasions, the McMinn County grand jury to request a hearing to expose local judicial, law-enforcement, and prosecutorial misconduct. In October 2016, he was released early following severe medical complications arising during his imprisonment.

Fitzpatrick is currently working on several research projects and blogs at The Jaghunter. Further interviews with and articles about Fitzpatrick can be found here.
http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/10/20/ ... nium-sale/

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Given the awesome power and far reaching influence the Fogbow exerts on the federal government, isn't it about time we had ol' Admiral McAngrypants framed and thrown in jail again?

Image Image Image Image Image

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Funny how Rondoo forgot about Wally's other incarcerations.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Shorter version - "Convicted Felon Whines About His Delusions" :roll:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:04 pm
Since everyone wants to know what Walt has to say about Uranium One, Rharon cranks up and goes to press:
Fitzpatrick Speaks Out on Obama Regime’s Russia Uranium Sale

Snipped, because, well why not....
Post and Email wrote:
New Bio:

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) attended the U.S. Naval Academy at Annapolis and subsequently served 20 years in the U.S. Navy. He has spent his retirement exposing military corruption and government corruption at the local, state and federal levels.

In August 2014, he was sentenced to three years in Tennessee state prison for having approached, on a number of occasions, the McMinn County grand jury to request a hearing to expose local judicial, law-enforcement, and prosecutorial misconduct. In October 2016, he was released early following severe medical complications arising during his imprisonment.

Snip more crap.
Dammit. He was sentenced to three years for STALKING THE GRAND JURY FOREMAN. And he served his full sentence, with time off for good behavior pursuant to a Tennessee statute that he chooses to acknowledge.

He could have been released earlier, but he is an idiot who refused to take classes while in prison that would have given him rehabilitation creds. Did I say he was a idiot?

His purported "medical complications" had nothing to do with anything.

Idiot.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:07 am

Rharon is a for real professional pretend plucky girl journalist so of course she can't help herself but to lie if the truth doesn't fit her narrative.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:31 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:07 am
Rharon is a for real professional pretend plucky girl journalist so of course she can't help herself but to lie if the truth doesn't fit her narrative.
I think she believes that she is respecting and reporting A Higher Truth.

Yeah, lying.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Rharon let this astute comment through but didn't issue a correction on the article yet, shirley she's working on it feverishly to make sure her readers have the correct story. :thumbs: T.F. Bow, wish I knew what that meant.

TFBow.JPG

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:03 pm

He wasn't released in October either.

Return to “Miscellaneous”