Walter Fitzpatrick

Orlylicious

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:46 pm

:lol:

Rharon refers back to her BOMBSHELL article about us! Think this was behind the paywall when it came out.

BOMBSHELL: Cabal Perpetrating False Flag Event in Madisonville, TN Boasts “White House Attorney” as Member, Substitute Show Host
On Sunday, March 17, 2013 2 Comments
WHEN POLITICAL ACTIVISM BECOMES CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
by Sharon Rondeau

The Monroe County courthouse received several false phone calls reporting an imminent violent threat posed by LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III prior to an assignment hearing on April 20, 2010. Although Fitzpatrick was never charged with plotting a crime, Darren Wesley Huff was framed and is serving a four-year federal sentence for a crime “that never happened.”

(Mar. 17, 2013) — Four years ago today, on St. Patrick’s Day 2009, Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) filed a criminal complaint of treason against Barack Hussein Obama after he allowed U.S. Army soldiers to deploy into Samson, AL to perform law enforcement duties in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which the Army Inspector General confirmed several months later after completing his investigation.

The crime of treason against the United States is laid out in Article III, Section 3, clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution and was determined by the Framers to be punishable by death upon conviction.

The Post & Email can report that a group of Obama supporters at “The Fogbow” includes an attorney working in the White House by his own admission.

The group of “Fogbowers” participates in the Reality Check Radio Show every Tuesday and has produced over 100 shows since 2009. The show is normally hosted by “RC,” who believes that “the birthers are not grounded in reality.” While discussing politics in general, the shows normally focus on discrediting those claiming that Obama is either constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of President or has achieved the office through identity fraud and possibly other crimes.

On September 16, 2010, Reality Check was hosted by a guest host who identified himself as “a White House attorney” and a member in good standing of The Fogbow, referred to as “NEON.”

The segment of the show which identifies the White House attorney, with Fitzpatrick’s remarks preceding it, follows. The woman’s voice on the recording is that of “mimi,” another member of The Fogbow.

16 September 2010 RCR BTR capture identifying NEON as a White House attorney copy

A clip of the man identified as a White House attorney by Fogbow member “Realist” is here:

16 September 2010 short audio clip RCR – BTR
https://www.thepostemail.com/2013/03/17 ... show-host/

There's tons more laughs at the link. Almost five years and she's still pumping this :towel:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

The congressional staffer told Fitzpatrick he wasn't credible because of his convictions. So his punchcard now includes reversing his court martial (to improve his credibility). And to further that, Fitzpatrick found some Reed Hayes to opine it wasn't Fitzpatrick's signature on the order to filch the ship's funds.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:31 pm
What does this document have to do with Huff?
  • A COPY OF THE FORGERY FROM FITZPATRICK’S 1990 COURT-MARTIAL FOUND FILED IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018

TWO DOCUMENT EXAMINER REPORTS DECLARING FITZPATRICK’S SIGNATURE FORGED

A COPY OF A SEPTEMBER 5, 1997 NCIS INTERNAL MEMO DESCRIBING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE FITZPATRICK FORGERY AS PROVING FITZPATRICK’S COURT-MARTIAL WAS RIGGED MAKING THE NAVY AND THE MARINE CORPS LOOK “REALLY BAD.”
And what was forged? FitzFundFilcher's conviction?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
He's been harping on some forgery thing (pardon the pun) for a while.

From April 2007
JAG Hunter here: Unfortunately this isn't the case regarding the commander in chief's criminal impersonation of my name committed also in 1990 covered up by, among others, the FBI, the NCIS, and Navy JAG ever since, and to this very moment.

With the capture of this clown in Los Angeles last week it's well to say the duration of the CINC's fraud is even more enduring and the number of crimes traced to the Oval Office even more numerous and supremely more serious than those of the common street thug behind bars in L.A.
:snippity:
I extend and renew my exposition naming Commander in Chief George W. Bush a criminal as a commissioned officer, United States Navy (Retired), fully subject to recall to active duty and court-martial under the UCMJ.

I believe this to be first instance in the history of our military establishment whereupon a subordinate commissioned officer has named and publicly advanced a sustainable criminal case against an incumbent commander in chief (who's acting in concert with the two immediately preceding CINCs) regarding his criminal conduct as CINC.

http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/2007/04/ ... ation.html
So, some identity thief got nailed after 17 years, so that means his conviction was forged, or something.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 pm

That line about "A COPY OF THE FORGERY FROM FITZPATRICK’S 1990 COURT-MARTIAL FOUND FILED IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018" triggered a memory.

About 25 years ago some flying saucer fanatic bunch claimed that they had discovered, in the National Archives of all places, a hitherto secret memo circulated among the (IIRC) "Majik" group set up by Pres. Eisenhower to investigate flying saucer phenomena - this secret memo acknowledging that space aliens had visited earth and made contact with the US govt - and this conveniently discovered just after the death of the last member of that group. It looked terribly impressive, especially considering it came out of the National Archives.

Except, on closer investigation, it turned out to have been sneaked into the National Archives too. It was a clever forgery, done with old standard generic govt paper and an old manual typewriter, but it referenced one of the group members by a rank he didn't have until after its purported date. It had upon it the rubber stamp of being the property of the National Archives -- there were dozens of such rubber stamps, often unguarded, all over the Archives building - but it lacked some otherwise inconspicuous classification marks that real Archive papers would have. In other words, the flying saucer cranks had faked this document, sneaked it into the Archives, sneaked an Archives rubber stamp onto it, and then pretended it was the real thing.

A courtmartial report from 1990 would almost certainly NOT be in the main National Archives building on Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown DC, but most likely retired fairly quickly to a lesser storage warehouse - there's one in Landover, Md., and the Army keeps one in St. Louis, and there are many others.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 am

Rharon includes Huff's arrest report which clearly shows it was Darren's big mouth, not The Fogbow. He was going to rescue and help out Walt.

Warrant.JPG
https://www.thepostemail.com/wp-content ... m-WBIR.pdf

(Bringing it up because if you just read The Post and Email, you'd have no idea what really happened)

Gee, this is so exciting... how many installments will this series have? I'm hoping hundreds. So much new information! Sounds like long, long phone calls between Walt and Rharon are going on. Much cheaper than when he was in the pokey and she cut him off.

(Feb. 12, 2018) — The following is the third in a series of articles in which LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Here's the funny thing about Walt. I believe I've said this before, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember the details. But I took a hard look at all of his court-martial documents years ago, and if this case had crossed my desk, there would have been a lot to be made from the errors in the process. In a letter to the Secretary of the Navy the convening authority said he thought his hands were tied "legally and ethically" with respect to referring the case to court-martial. And in a letter to a congressman (can't remember who), he described being "incensed" at having a subordinate refuse mast, and that was why he referred the case to court-martial.

Whether to refer the case to court-martial was in the convening authority's sole discretion. He could have just dropped it if he wanted to. And referring the charge to court-martial because you're pissed off that a subordinate exercised his statutory right to refuse NJP is the very definition of bias, and the convening authority was, arguably, disqualified at that point (the convening authority is required to be "neutral and detached"). Arguably he was DQ'd from referring the charges and acting on the clemency request.
Edit: I think he said in the letter to the congressman that he told the defense counsel that he was pissed at Walt for refusing NJP.
Plus, the Staff Judge Advocate filed a recommendation with the CA recommending he deny clemency even though he was statutorily disqualified from taking any action in the case because he had signed the charge sheet as the "accuser."

I don't know whether the defense counsel ever raised any of these issues, but if they didn't, that's a whole bowl of ineffective assistance, in my opinion. But whatever. The JAG gave him more due process than most of my "subjurisdictional" *** clients ever got, and Walt actually got some relief from that process (charge reduced from willful to negligent dereliction, IIRC).

*** A member's right to appeal under the UCMJ is triggered by the sentence received at court-martial -- you need either a punitive discharge or at least one year of confinement (it was six months in Walt's day).

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Maybe - After the fact, under pressure, people in positions of responsibility (or who had responsibility) will often weasel around their earlier decisions. So I look at what they did, not what they say they thought they could do. Or what they now claim to realize they didn't think they could do.

Recantations in the world of criminal law are common. And generally false.

I think it can be reasonably assumed now that FitzFundFilcher took the money in the enlisted men's canteen fund and used it for personal aggrandizement. Guilty then, guilty now.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm
I think it can be reasonably assumed now that FitzFundFilcher took the money in the enlisted men's canteen fund and used it for personal aggrandizement. Guilty then, guilty now.
Too also: I don't expect Fitzpatrick to know the correct procedure for attacking his court martial; I do expect him (as a Navy grad and officer), however, to know how to locate an actual expert, and then follow that expert's advice. I also expect him to know that throwing paper at staffers and whining to Rondeau are ineffectual methods to achieve his desired result.

And speaking of ancient history: P&E comment:
ZebBlanchard wrote:This is similar to the response that was received when the north Georgia congressmen’s staff was approached for support during Darren’s appeal process. The three offices that were visited each took information packages but stated that the congressman “did not get involved in legal processes”. Follow up with the three did verify this or at least in terms of there not being any response to inquires.

Darren’s mother was at the office when his congressman’s (Graves) staff was visited. They were very congenial; it was a pleasant conversation but nothing was done!

The congressmen are complicit but how are they made accountable!

Graves, for instance is a golden boy with the GOPers. His elections will be purchased forever.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm

But for the alarm raised by one of our members (well, a member of Politijab at the time, Fogbow didn't exist in April 2010), we might've been talking about a real "Madisonville Bloodbath" or maybe a "Madisonville Massacre" instead of the fake imaginary "Madisonville Hoax". They really were planning to take over the courthouse, make "citizens' arrests," free ol' Walt from law enforcement, and shoot anyone who tried to stop them. It could have been a brutal horror, and a nationally infamous incident that people would still remember to this very day.

However, our member did raise the alarm, and as a result, there were so many cops in that little town that Walt's rescuers were intimidated into abandoning their plans.

The FBI still rightly views that day as an unqualified success. They prevented a really bad thing from happening. If Walt and Sharon don't like that, fuck them. I'm still proud to know our member who played a legitimately important role in alerting the authorities.

:boxing: :thumbs:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 pm
Maybe - After the fact, under pressure, people in positions of responsibility (or who had responsibility) will often weasel around their earlier decisions. So I look at what they did, not what they say they thought they could do. Or what they now claim to realize they didn't think they could do.

Recantations in the world of criminal law are common. And generally false.

I don’t disagree with any of that. I’m just saying he likely had some valid procedural issues based on what the CA said. None of that means Walt’s not guilty. He’s totally guilty. But in the hands of a competent attorney, I think he had a reasonable shot at getting the conviction set aside.

ETA: my personal belief is that he was such a pain in the ass as a client that he likely made it difficult for his trial defense counsel to focus on the issues.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 pm
But for the alarm raised by one of our members (well, a member of Politijab at the time, Fogbow didn't exist in April 2010), we might've been talking about a real "Madisonville Bloodbath" or maybe a "Madisonville Massacre" instead of the fake imaginary "Madisonville Hoax". They really were planning to take over the courthouse, make "citizens' arrests," free ol' Walt from law enforcement, and shoot anyone who tried to stop them. It could have been a brutal horror, and a nationally infamous incident that people would still remember to this very day.

However, our member did raise the alarm, and as a result, there were so many cops in that little town that Walt's rescuers were intimidated into abandoning their plans.

The FBI still rightly views that day as an unqualified success. They prevented a really bad thing from happening. If Walt and Sharon don't like that, fuck them. I'm still proud to know our member who played a legitimately important role in alerting the authorities.

:thumbs:

They sure do, the FBI statement is still out there :P https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/ne ... d.mp3/view

Walt FBI.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm
ETA: my personal belief is that he was such a pain in the ass as a client that he likely made it difficult for his trial defense counsel to focus on the issues.
I feel for those who have to try to zealously represent their client or adjudicate without bias when the client/party is a giant pain. Despite the expectation, they are still people with the same emotions as the rest of us.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 am

:lol: "how are they made accountable!" Um, how about... elections! :brickwallsmall:

Huff Mom.JPG

realist

Post by realist » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:08 am

Foggy wrote:

:yeah:

But...but... but (assuming this is what happened) it must be illegal to take someone's own words off social media and blogs and websites and call and/or email the local police chief and sheriff and FBI informing them of some "patriots" who plan an armed assault on their community. It must be illegal. I think Wally and Rondeau must believe that's the case cuz they keep blaming Fogbow for their downfall. :daydream:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 am

Foggy wrote:
I think you're actually mis-remembering your own history there Foggy. I may be the one with failing braincells, but I distinctly remember following the "Madisonville Hoax" events here on the Fogbow, as they happened. I never did read Politjab, so it had to have been here. In fact, the first post in this very Fogbow thread on Walter Fitzpatrick is dated May 7, 2009, almost a year before Huff made his fated journey to Tennessee.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 am

Dr. Blue wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 am
I think you're actually mis-remembering your own history there Foggy. I may be the one with failing braincells, but I distinctly remember following the "Madisonville Hoax" events here on the Fogbow, as they happened. I never did read Politjab, so it had to have been here. In fact, the first post in this very Fogbow thread on Walter Fitzpatrick is dated May 7, 2009, almost a year before Huff made his fated journey to Tennessee.
Don't forget: Foggy illegally copied the entire Politijab database and all its posts over to the Fogbow causing Corsi and the Ginormous Talking Head and others to wax poetic over how Foggy was gonna go to jail. Remember how we were all outraged at Foggy's criminal hijacking of private Politijab property and the resulting betrayal and infighting was tearing us apart? It was dark days, man, dark, dark days.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Nope. I don't remember that. I remember my friend Justin (and he's still my friend today) giving me permission to copy the entire database from Politijab and import it into Fogbow. But yeah, the birthers didn't like that none. We ignored them. And oddly enough, I never did get sent off to prison for it. :confused:

But that's how Fogbow has posts from before September 2010, when we came into existence. All the posts - and members - of Fogbow, from January 2009 to September 2010, were originally part of Politijab, and were imported into our database due to the generosity of Justin. :bighug:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:56 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 am
:lol: "how are they made accountable!" Um, how about... elections! :brickwallsmall:
I have been noticing that Poot and other RWNJ commentors have been mentioning that they did not vote until 2016.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Only sheeple believe elections are consequential. Everyone knows that the Dark (Jooooooish!!!) State has incriminating evidence on every elected official, which is why they ignore really pressing matters, like when a militia member blabs to everyone that he's going to take over a small town, and is shocked he's arrested for attempting* to just that.

* In the legal sense of the word, i.e., taking a substantial step toward the completion of the crime.

Dr. Blue

Post by Dr. Blue » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:54 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am
Nope. I don't remember that. I remember my friend Justin (and he's still my friend today) giving me permission to copy the entire database from Politijab and import it into Fogbow. But yeah, the birthers didn't like that none. We ignored them. And oddly enough, I never did get sent off to prison for it. :confused:

But that's how Fogbow has posts from before September 2010, when we came into existence. All the posts - and members - of Fogbow, from January 2009 to September 2010, were originally part of Politijab, and were imported into our database due to the generosity of Justin. :bighug:
Hmmm... so clearly it's my memory that is hazy, but I distinctly remember following something with regular updates on the incident. Watched the video of the Huff stop when it came out, for example. And I know I never read Politijab. Maybe Pat Gund posted updates on his site, because I think that's the only other place I really read about this kind of stuff other than the Fogbow. Now I'm confused....

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:54 am
Foggy wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Hmmm... so clearly it's my memory that is hazy, but I distinctly remember following something with regular updates on the incident. Watched the video of the Huff stop when it came out, for example. And I know I never read Politijab. Maybe Pat Gund posted updates on his site, because I think that's the only other place I really read about this kind of stuff other than the Fogbow. Now I'm confused....
NBC (the member here, not the network) covered it extensively on his blog as well. He may have cleared out a bunch of old stuff so I do not know if it is still there.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm

P&E: The FBI Can’t Have it Both Ways!:
Fitzpatrick wrote:“PREMIER” LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY INVENTS “DOMESTIC TERRORISTS,” IGNORES REAL THREATS

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agents were warned six months ago, by name, of the dire threat Nikolas Cruz represented to students and teachers at the Parkland, Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the scene of yesterday’s 2018 Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre.

[ * * * ]

Initial reports regarding Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agents’ foreknowledge of the sinister threat yesterday’s school shooter represented, Nikolas Cruz, offer a chilling insight into FBI investigative methods and sources when compared to “The Madisonville Hoax.”

[ * * * ]

Robert “Bob” Swan Mueller, III bragged in a 2012 FBI “Gotcha” podcast how Mueller’s FBI, inside a period of under 20 days, identified groups of extremist militias planning an armed attack on the R. Beecher Witt General Sessions Courthouse in Madisonville, Tennessee on Tuesday, 20 April 2010.

Mueller deployed “rank-and-file” field agents to question people in connection to warnings emanating from various communities, within the three-week timeframe, alerting extremist militiamen were planning to attack the Madisonville Courthouse under arms.

Mueller’s FBI claimed credit, with its “law enforcement partners,” for interdicting the extremist militia groups back in 2010, populated by a minimum of thirteen (13) people, preventing what the FBI wanted the public to believe would have been a bloodbath likened to the tragedy played out yesterday at the Florida high school.

Mueller’s FBI braggadocio narrated how the FBI confronted the “domestic terrorists” in Madisonville mid-plan, thereby preventing the entire plot from playing out.

One man [i.e., Huff] was arrested, prosecuted, convicted and incarcerated for 3½ years.

The question begs as to what magical powers did FBI agents command in 2010 allowing for their trash talk to “militiamen”: GOTCHA, which drained from Bureau investigators leading up to Florida’s 2018 Saint Valentine’s Day savagery.

The answer is simple enough. Just as Rick knew beforehand in 1941 how every spin of the roulette wheel in his Café’s gambling parlor was going to play out, Mueller’s FBI gang rigged every move in The Madisonville Hoax.

Mueller’s 2010 criminal romp through East Tennessee represents the first proven federally staged domestic terrorist incident in the United States. Mueller’s Tennessee outlaw escapades spawned our country’s first “Minority Report,” thought crime arrest, prosecution and conviction.

[ * * * ]

In The Madisonville Hoax: Everyone made it up.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:46 am

One man [i.e., Huff] was arrested, prosecuted, convicted and incarcerated for 3½ years.
That makes it sound like he was arrested the same day. He was arrested several days after April 20, when he returned to Tennessee to see if he could stir up some additional trouble.

The one thing Walter never admits is what Huff told his bank teller and the FBI. Walter can't include what Huff said, because it proves Walter is a lying sack of shit.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:49 am

You're right about that Foggy, we have video to prove it when they tried to sell him :lol:

bob

Post by bob » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:31 pm

P&E: Why is Robert Mueller Special Counsel?:
AFTER TARGETING INNOCENT CITIZENS WHILE FBI DIRECTOR

[ * * * ]

Corruption under Mueller and Comey includes their obvious ignoring of the uploading of a purported “long-form” birth certificate image by the Obama White House in April 2011 which was subsequently declared by a five-year law enforcement investigation to be a “computer-generated forgery.”

Also found fraudulent was Obama’s Selective Service registration form, which also was never investigated by any federal law-enforcement entity.

On July 18, 2012, this writer spoke with an FBI media representative, who admitted to having viewed the entirety of a press conference given the day before by birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo under the authority of then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio. At the presser, the second of its kind on the subject, Zullo revealed that the standard of probable cause in the forgery of the birth certificate had been surpassed.

For his part, Arpaio implored Congress and the FBI to investigate given the “national security” implications of the forgery of the documentation of the nation’s sitting chief executive.

When this writer asked the FBI spokesman whether or not the agency planned to take any action on Zullo’s findings, he responded that citizens should contact their respective congressmen if they believed “a crime has been committed.”

[ * * * ]

In contrast, the FBI’s 2010 case against Navy veteran Darren Wesley Huff placed him behind bars for three and one-half years based on a crime he allegedly had planned but not carried out.

The events of April 20, 2010 involving the FBI, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), seven East Tennessee county sheriffs’ departments, and Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP) based on false tips of a “courthouse takeover” having been made to then-Madisonville, TN Mayor Allan Watson resulted in “The Madisonville Hoax,” a non-event which the FBI later bragged had removed would-be terrorists from the streets. No arrests were made that day, although Huff was arrested ten days later based on the false statements contained in the FBI affidavit.

[ * * * ]

On February 8, LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret) described how he had brought documentation of corruption within Mueller’s FBI to his congressman’s staffer [ . . . ] the day before, with her reaction having been an attempt to hand back the documents in the presence of a witness.

Fitzpatrick said that once [the staffer] decided not to retain the documents, she exited her office, beckoning to Fitzpatrick to follow her to the mayor’s office. Fitzpatrick said he declined to follow her. “I walked away and exited at the far side of the building,” Fitzpatrick said.

“Here is the punchline: I am blockaded by the United States Congress,” Fitzpatrick told us. “Maxine told me that when I was there that day. The phone call she was on when I got there was from Washington, DC. She received the phone call because somebody from their IT staff had seen the email I sent her at 12:22 that day and called her. That was the phone call she was on when I came in at about 1:45.”
Fitzpatrick wrote:They’re blocking you,” she told me outright. “And don’t send me any more emails. The word is out, Walt; your name is out there.

So any emails I was sending to members of Congress are being blocked. I have information that implicates Mueller in a criminal event, and it’s inarguable. The congressman attempted to refuse acceptance of hard evidence that there was criminal activity on the part of Mueller’s FBI.

Mueller’s investigating the Trump campaign and other tangents — Paul Manafort, Gen. [Michael T.] Flynn (Ret), Rick Gates, — Mueller can be stopped dead in his tracks once it is recognized and appreciated that Mueller did the same thing to Darren Huff and Naval Academy graduate Fitzpatrick that Comey and Rosenstein and Yates did to Carter Page.

They did exactly the same thing.

I have sent this information to hundreds of people — Grassley, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz — and the only response I got from Rep. Mark Meadows’s office was, “How did you get my name?”

Here’s the big picture: Everything I have seen and reported on which you have seen and reported on is true. There is absolutely no question, and the Congress is now involved on the Republican side. There hasn’t been a single representative or senator who has taken the information to a law-enforcement agency to demand the arrest of Robert Mueller as Grassley did in his memo requesting a criminal investigation into Christopher Steele.

In all of this, I haven’t seen anybody call for the arrest of Peter Strzok or Lisa Page, who are still employed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Bruce Ohr and his wife; [former FBI Deputy Director Andrew] McCabe is looking at retirement next month — I don’t see anybody within the federal government being approached by a law-enforcement officer with a badge and gun saying, “Here, come with me.”

Return to “Miscellaneous”