Walter Fitzpatrick

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Foggy wrote:
The U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, who was William C. Killian at the time, never provided a response to the complaint, which Fitzpatrick maintains remains “undisturbed” to this day.
'Course, Fitzfundfilcher himself remains "disturbed" to this day.
And thus continueth the lesson.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Walt is making a mess on Twitter. https://twitter.com/JAGHUNTERS Some are sort of strange, why would he promote this? He's writing headlines and linking, almost seems like somebody else is doing it, Walt's never been that savvy.
Walt Bannon.JPG
http://linkis.com/washingtonpost.com/udUWB

His idiocy is selling.
Walt FOllowers.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

realist

Post by realist » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:27 am

Interesting.

I didn't even know Wally had a Twitter account. Never seen it, never tweeted to him, zero. Nada.

Sooooooooooooo I click on the link above and find I'm blocked. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:20 am

I'm not blocked (yet) and I checked out Walt's twitter just to see who his followers are. Lots of folks with "Deplorable" in their names and American flags in their avatars.
Edit: Edit to add that out of 256 followers the only names I recognized were Field McConnell and Realist's girlfriend Sharon "Patriot's Heart" Meroni.

Image Image Image Image Image

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:21 am

:lol: He loves you Realist! After only a few kind tweets that were in his best interest, he blocked me too also. It's his version of a hug. :P

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:18 am

Is Lane Hudson one of his followers? :?

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief.
And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large. :mrgreen:

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 am

Estiveo wrote:I'm not blocked (yet) and I checked out Walt's twitter just to see who his followers are. Lots of folks with "Deplorable" in their names and American flags in their avatars.
Edit: Edit to add that out of 256 followers the only names I recognized were Field McConnell and Realist's girlfriend Sharon "Patriot's Heart" Meroni.
:shock:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 am

Orlylicious wrote::lol: He loves you Realist! After only a few kind tweets that were in his best interest, he blocked me too also. It's his version of a hug. :P

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
:lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:44 am

Estivio lies! Everyone knows Meroni buys meat only from GG.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:46 am

ZekeB wrote:Estivio lies! Everyone knows Meroni buys meat only from GG.
And what she can run over with her car.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:18 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick: Treason Complaint Against Obama is “Still Actionable”:
“WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE”

On March 17, 2009, LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) filed a written complaint of treason against Barack Hussein Obama as a “foreign born domestic enemy” who he said had “broken in and entered the White House by force of contrivance, concealment, conceit, dissembling, and deceit.”

On Sunday, Fitzpatrick said that the charge of treason against Obama is still viable for the same reasons expressed in his complaint eight years ago and amplified by Obama’s “use of police force in connection with military force” against the newly-elected president, Donald Trump.

Fitzpatrick refiled the treason complaint with two Department of Justice officials on Friday.

Fitzpatrick wrote:I’ve been trying to take this to a grand jury but have been blocked at every step. One of the ways I was blocked was to have me falsely arrested and convicted of a crime I didn’t commit.

In the meantime, Keith Olbermann says that a grand jury should look at Mr. Trump. I don’t think so. Olbermann has not filed a sworn criminal complaint.

Obama is responsible for everything that’s happening in the aggregate. It has been treason since Day One. There needs to be someone to come in and actually enforce the law, which means to place Obama under arrest.
There's a lot more of Fitzpatrick's :yankyank: at the link.

Including this latest paper throwing directed at the currency comptroller(?!). Fitzpatrick has decided the remedy for being imprisoned for harassing the grand jury foreperson is ... more harassment.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:02 pm

bob wrote:P&E: Fitzpatrick: Treason Complaint Against Obama is “Still Actionable”:
“WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE”

Fitzpatrick has decided the remedy for being imprisoned for harassing the grand jury foreperson is ... more harassment.
Yup, he'll be in the pokey again for the holidays!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 pm

raicha wrote:
bob wrote:P&E: Fitzpatrick: Treason Complaint Against Obama is “Still Actionable”:
“WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE”

Fitzpatrick has decided the remedy for being imprisoned for harassing the grand jury foreperson is ... more harassment.
Yup, he'll be in the pokey again for the holidays!
He misses those Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with his buddies in the Tennessee hoosgow.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 am

How about this as a tribute to Realist, he just needs to be dancing!! :thumbs: :lol:
Realist.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:55 am

:thumbs:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:13 am

That's not a very good likeness of Foggy!

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 am

P&E: Fitzpatrick: Americans Must Take Responsibility for Corruption in their Own Communities:
“IT’S NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP’S JOB; IT’S OUR JOB”

[ * * * ]

On Sunday, Fitzpatrick spoke of not only his own experience with a corrupt judiciary, but also the situation the nation is now seeing as evidenced by federal judges overstepping the bounds of their constitutional authority. Fitzpatrick said that judicial overreach is a threat to the “republican form of government” the Founders set down in Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
Fitzpatrick wrote:. . . Either put up or shut up. Instead of having meaningless meetings, wherever they’re held, if you’re not prepared to stand up against tyranny in your own back yard as it’s expressed here in Athens, TN, there is no hope for this country. And that’s the problem.

Everything that you want to know that’s wrong with America is found here. I’m going around talking to people, trying to start a whisper campaign because people are afraid to stand up and fight back. Does it take me to point out that you have two bankers back-to-back serving as the grand jury foreman and that there’s something going on with the money in that bank, not to mention the fact that you’re not allowed to hand-pick grand jury members or the foreman? What more do you need to see?

[ * * * ]

So it’s not us relying on President Trump; it’s not that; it’s not us relying on our congressmen because it’s not that; it’s not us relying on our police departments; it’s up to us. It’s our job, not theirs. It’s my job, it’s my job, for goodness sakes…have I not done enough to show people that I recognize my responsibility here, that I am prepared to take the bullet, I am prepared to stand against this kind of tyranny? I could use some help.

If people come together in the kinds of crowds that are willing to stand in line to hear President Trump speak in Nashville but are not willing to come with me and assist me in speaking to the grand jury, then what good are they? They only want to do something that makes them feel good but never puts them at risk.

[ * * * ]

The good news is that we have a guy like President Trump in office who has our back. We know now that we can go forward with more confidence than we knew we had with a guy like Obama.

Look at the tyranny that Obama visited upon this country. Why didn’t people stand up against him? Well, a couple people tried; I know about that; I’m one of them. The reason they didn’t stand up to Obama was that they knew the fix was in. They knew Obama was a criminal; they knew the kind of power he wielded, and they said, “No, I’m not going there because look what happened to Fitzpatrick.”

[ * * * ]

OK, then I will proceed as I had before.

Form and swarm. Get together in large groups of people, take your grand juries back in your communities, and put them back to work. Get rid of the corruption. A grand jury can act against any of the criminal actors that you and I and others have talked about. . . .
Fitzpatrick ended by saying that his March 17, 2009 treason complaint against Barack Hussein Obama is still active and “actionable.”
Over/under on Fitzpatrick being arrested yet again this year.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:56 am

Thanks Bob! Rharon must have gotten her meds renewed.

In his ongoing efforts to assist LE, Walt has now sent 11,000 tweets: https://twitter.com/JAGHUNTERS
Walt Puppy.JPG
When Walt goes back to jail, let's hope Rharon brings back her enormous failure "Jingle Bell Campaign" from 2010. (Dang, we've been following this nut for 7 years!)
Jingle Bell.JPG
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/12/03/ ... epartment/

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Please, Walter FitzFundFilcher, do something illegal soon! An expectant nation awaits your next misadventure.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Please, Walter FitzFundFilcher, do something illegal soon! An expectant nation awaits your next misadventure.
Ask and ye shall receive: P&E: Is Judge Sandra Donaghy Another Amy Reedy?:
HAND-SELECTION OF GRAND JURY FOREMAN CONTINUES UNABATED

Through an Open Records request, on Monday Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III received a copy of the McMinn County, TN public grand jury notice showing that the grand jury would convene at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

He additionally received copies of grand jury foreman appointing orders signed by Tenth Judicial District Judge Sandra Donaghy, who replaced Judge Amy Armstrong Reedy as a result of the August 7, 2014 general election.

[ * * * ]

Although state law allows anyone to submit a request to appear before the grand jury, Fitzpatrick has not been permitted to do so. His convictions in June 2014 for “aggravated perjury” and “extortion” arose from his multiple attempts to testify to the grand jury about local corruption.

[ * * * ]

Over the same period of time, Fitzpatrick has attempted to raise awareness within the community of the illegally-functioning grand juries to no avail.
OK: sending an open-records request is legal, but it shows Fitzpatrick hasn't moved on.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Over the same period of time, Fitzpatrick has attempted to raise awareness within the community of the illegally-functioning grand juries to no avail.
It's time for someone dauntless and unafraid to perform an act of civil disobedience to bring more public attention to the issue! (The issue being FitzFundFilcher's completely wrong interpretation of statutes relating to grand jury foreman appointment powers.)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
It's time for someone dauntless and unafraid to perform an act of civil disobedience to bring more public attention to the issue! (The issue being FitzFundFilcher's completely wrong interpretation of statutes relating to grand jury foreman appointment powers.)
Maybe he could try a citizen's arrest of the grand jury foreman? Or a courthouse takeover, perhaps? Those always work.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Please, Walter FitzFundFilcher, do something illegal soon! An expectant nation awaits your next misadventure.
He should make Thanksgiving dinner reservations early.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:36 pm

GreatGrey wrote:
He should make Thanksgiving dinner reservations early.
Christmas Dinner in the hoosegow is just around the corner.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Poor Walter cannot figure out that, even if he were actually right, if everybody thinks he is wrong, maybe he should try a new approach. There is one method where you organize and work with your local state representative to change the law to explicitly state how many terms a Grand Jury can serve and how they are appointed. He may even be able to find some support in past Supreme Court rulings where they said that Tenessee's method, while allowed under the Constitution, is not ideal.

Unfortunately, Walt is more interested in being right than winning.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Miscellaneous”