Walter Fitzpatrick

Sterngard Friegen

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Except for his cowardice, dishonesty and lunacy Captain Queeg was a great captain.

The Caine Mutiny has one of the greatest descriptions of a bureaucracy:

The Navy is a master plan designed by geniuses for execution by idiots. If you are not an idiot, but find yourself in the Navy, you can only operate well by pretending to be one. All the shortcuts and economies and common-sense changes that your native intelligence suggests to you are mistakes. Learn to quash them. Constantly ask yourself, "How would I do this if I were a fool?" Throttle down your mind to a crawl. Then you will never go wrong.

Those thoughts have always stayed with me. When I became a "draft lawyer" in the Viet-Nam era I often thought that the Selective Service System was an organization designed by idiots that could not be properly implemented by geniuses.

Foggy

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Foggy »

Navy food story: When my dad was a young officer stationed in Charleston, SC, he invited the other officers from his minesweeper to our home for dinner. My mom served beef stroganoff and it was a big hit.

The other officers begged for the recipe and gave it to the cook aboard the ship. When he served it to the crew, it was horrible. A huge disaster.

According to my dad, the cook didn't really know what sour cream was. So he took some cream and added vinegar. :shock:

Here endeth the lesson.
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Paul Lentz

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Paul Lentz »

WTG Walt! His release date is now 7/22/17, used to be 7/30... Maybe all the outraged articles Sharon has been posting did the trick! Oh wait.

Tomorrow's his Birfday.

Interesting. It appears that Wally has earned 8 days of gain time during his first 5 months of incarceration. He must have been a very good little sailor.
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Sterngard Friegen

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Is FitzFundFilcher a trustee yet? If so, don't let him near the canteen fund!

jonbeck

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by jonbeck »

Tomorrows his Bday, do we have any plans? I love a party

Gnarly Goat

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Gnarly Goat »

Except for his cowardice, dishonesty and lunacy Captain Queeg was a great captain.

The Caine Mutiny has one of the greatest descriptions of a bureaucracy:

The Navy is a master plan designed by geniuses for execution by idiots. If you are not an idiot, but find yourself in the Navy, you can only operate well by pretending to be one. All the shortcuts and economies and common-sense changes that your native intelligence suggests to you are mistakes. Learn to quash them. Constantly ask yourself, "How would I do this if I were a fool?" Throttle down your mind to a crawl. Then you will never go wrong.

Those thoughts have always stayed with me. When I became a "draft lawyer" in the Viet-Nam era I often thought that the Selective Service System was an organization designed by idiots that could not be properly implemented by geniuses.

Perhaps that make me an idiotic genius. At least that's what Mrs Goat would believe.

Offtopic - For those who haven't read The Caine Mutiny I encourage you to do so.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Estiveo

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Estiveo »

Tomorrows his Bday, do we have any plans? I love a party

Image Image Image Image Image

SueDB

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by SueDB »

That's the sailor suit that I remember!!!
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

=)) Estiveo that rocks!

Maybe Sharon's putting the final touches on a major party story for tomorrow, the presses should be rolling any minute!
What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Paul Lentz

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Paul Lentz »

Will there be a file in the cake?
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

Gnarly Goat

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Gnarly Goat »

No, but maybe Sharon will slip a quo warranto into the custard filling.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

Roboe

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Roboe »

Interesting. It appears that Wally has earned 8 days of gain time during his first 5 months of incarceration. He must have been a very good little sailor.

Has Walt ever really caused trouble while he was incarcerated? Come to think of it, he must absolutely love it, since it's just like the good old days in the navy. Everyone wears the same uniform, eats the same so-so meals, and have someone in better looking uniforms telling them what to do.

SueDB

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by SueDB »

No, but maybe Sharon will slip a quo warranto into the custard filling.

Get that cake shop in Colorado to put the QW in legal fine print on the frosting. ;)

Wally will have to decide whether to file it or eat it. :-k :-k :-k It's a pickle or cake if you will...

let them eat c...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Right on target! A big, big Birthday story featuring an EXCLUSIVE letter from Sharon to District Attorney General Stephen Crump!!

Will the New Congress Tackle Tennessee and Federal Judicial Corruption?

“THE GRAND JURY IS WHAT MAKES US A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC” – CDR WALTER FRANCIS FITZPATRICK, III (RET.), TENNESSEE STATE PRISONER #540003 :-bd

by Sharon Rondeau

Story at: http://freetexthost.com/2pswap0z3c

Happy Birfday Walt!

What you've heard about Mighty Spork is true. Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

ZekeB

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by ZekeB »

And as Walt/Rharon found out, fiddling with a GJ is frowned upon.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Dallasite »

I like that he includes his state prisoner ID number after his name. :-bd
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Orlylicious

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Walt's more diligent than Orly, who frequently omits putting her B.A.R. number on her poopies (hmm, maybe she's more SovCit than we thought? :lol: )

gatsby

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by gatsby »

Loving the Fogbow snark! :lol:

:cheer: No one snarks like a Fogbower snarks.(tm) :cheer:

So NLA Dictator John Darash/Vidurek hasn't sprung Walt yet?

jtmunkus

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by jtmunkus »

Right on target! A big, big Birthday story featuring an EXCLUSIVE letter from Sharon to District Attorney General Stephen Crump!!

“THE GRAND JURY IS WHAT MAKES US A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC” – CDR WALTER FRANCIS FITZPATRICK, III (RET.), TENNESSEE STATE PRISONER #540003 :-bd

by Sharon Rondeau

A video documentary on the Fitzpatrick case which points straight to the heart of the corruption is about to be released and marketed to various media outlets.

Vattelevision?

-xx

realist

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by realist »

A video documentary on the Fitzpatrick case which points straight to the heart of the corruption is about to be released and marketed to various media outlets.

And I'm sure completely accurate. :roll:

Perhaps this is finally the big production promised by whoever the nutter was who went to support Fitzpatrick, went to the big BBQ, etc., and was going to "stand with him" in court... but didn't really. McConnell? I can't remember.

Or perhaps I'm totally confuzzled. I can no longer keep all the nuts straight.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dolly

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Dolly »

Whatever happened to "Abel Danger" / United States Marine Field McConnell?Wasn't he going to release a movie/youtube video? Or file a lawsuit?http://www.abeldanger.net/
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

realist

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by realist »

Whatever happened to "Abel Danger" / United States Marine Field McConnell?

Wasn't he going to release a movie/youtube video? Or file a lawsuit?http://www.abeldanger.net/

Yeah, that's who I was talking about. At least I had the last name right. :lol:

Yeah, he was gonna have Cordwood out in no time. :roll:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Orlylicious

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This pretty much sums Walt up:

Jim

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Jim »

Vattelevision?

-xx

America's Funniest Home Videos

DejaMoo

Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by DejaMoo »

by Sharon Rondeau

Vattelevision?

-xx

William Wagener's On Second Thought TV. Right after the Is MJ Really Dead, Send Money! report.
I've heard this bull before.

Return to “Miscellaneous”