Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Notaperson

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Notaperson »

Mike Lindell Blames a Vast GOP Conspiracy for His Supreme Court Failure
MyPillow chief and 2020 dead-ender Mike Lindell has long promised that he would file an election-fraud complaint with the Supreme Court on Tuesday morning. But now he claims to have missed that goal because he was silenced by Republican National Committee Chairperson Ronna McDaniel.

It was a last-minute pressure campaign orchestrated by the RNC and McDaniel that prevented his case from moving forward and “saving the country,” Lindell now alleges.

“We believe that they have reached out to multiple [attorneys general] and put pressure on them, not to sign the Supreme Court complaint,” Lindell said Monday on his evening livestream, this time from aboard his private plane as he scrambled to lock down the signatures required to file his complaint with the high court.
:snippity:
► Show Spoiler
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... rt-failure
tek

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by tek »

Mikey seems to have competing versions of reality

none of them comport with the actual reality.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I think he should head on down to Dealey Plaza and see if he can get JFK and JFK Jr. to help him put pressure on the court. :idea:

I mean, hell, if'n JFK really came back from the dead after all this time, I'd probably take a look at any court case he showed up with, sure I would ...

... but how did he get evidence of voter fraud if he's been DEAD all this time? :think: :confuzzled:

Has he been talking to the other dead people who voted? Are we sure HE didn't vote? :doh:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Did I miss where we made this clown an elected representative?
Jim

Post by Jim »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:24 pm Did I miss where we made this clown an elected representative?
Nope, but you missed the part where these clowns don't believe in elections and prefer their candidates just be declared winner.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:45 am I keep checking twitter for Lindell Supreme Court but no new info. Shirley there are people hanging around outside hoping to catch a glimpse of the Lindell Shit Show Circus but, so far, I can't find any news about it.
Aren't they all hanging out somewhere in TX awaiting to glimpse the corps of JFKjr :?:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Even if he actually was talking to AG's, it is most likely that they were telling him why it won't work and he never listened, or they are just stringing him along hoping to run out the clock on his latest manic phase.

Being politicians, they are smart enough to know you don't make the reveal until the deed is done and the "complaint" is filed. You don't want to give the opposition the ability to toss a wrench into the whole thing. And if it is for just a gift, you want it far enough along that your marks see results (even if it is a guaranteed fail). Lindell, being a delusional, grifting, attention whore, is oblivious to this simple fact.
101010 :towel:
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Wow this was too crazy even for Ken Paxton to sign onto.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Can't wait for the OSG to make a statement. But I am disappointed we won't have video of him pulling up to the Court today.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I'm trying to figure out who would be suing who?

Would Texas sue Arizona?
Jim

Post by Jim »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:04 pm I'm trying to figure out who would be suing who?

Would Texas sue Arizona?
Why not, they've already sued (and lost) Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the United States Supreme Court
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

New Turtle wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:51 pm Wow this was too crazy even for Ken Paxton to sign onto.
Well obviously HE WAS GOING TO JOIN in, but Ronna Daniel and the RNC intimidated him. :violin: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:( RUSHED back from a doctor's appointment because Foggy promised the lawsuit would be filed today! Shocked and heartbroken, it seemed SO SURE this time! But, at least Mikey says he'll release it to the public on Thanksgiving so America will still have something to talk about all weekend. That makes it a little better.

From that same story (Zach is so cute and hilarious):
“How dare the RNC try and stop this case from getting to the Supreme Court. Shame on you, RNC! You are worse than Fox [News] now!” he stated, referencing his claims that the cable giant has silenced him. “You can’t tell me why Ronna McDaniel, the head of the RNC, made a statement saying Biden won three days before this Supreme Court complaint was supposed to go to the Supreme Court.”

“What about the timing of that, America!” he continued. “Why would she say that at that moment in time? She didn't have to say that. What, is she trying to get more donor money? Is she trying to get donor money from Democrats? She is as RINO as they come!” McDaniel did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.
“We do have a copy of the complaint,” which Lindell said he would simply release to the public on Thanksgiving Day if it ends up not being filed due to a lack of signatures. “Worst-case scenario, let’s say, a lot of them want to delay signing it,” he added, under the impression his fervent supporters would then mount local pressure campaigns against their own state attorneys general after seeing the contents of his filing.

Here's the quote from Pierre Delecto's (remember that?) niece Ronna Romney* -- hadn't realized she was such an idiot she didn't say this until OVER A YEAR LATER. That is shameful.
Head of RNC says Biden won 2020 election, the first time she's clearly acknowledged his victory
By Gabby Orr, CNN Updated 11:15 PM ET, Thu November 18, 2021

(CNN)Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said Thursday she recognizes President Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States, even as she claimed there were "lots of problems" with the 2020 election that Republican candidates should address.

"Painfully, Joe Biden won the election and it's very painful to watch. He's the President. We know that," McDaniel said at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor in Washington, DC.

While the RNC has for months criticized Biden in press releases and rapid response materials, McDaniel's comments Thursday marked the first time the party chairwoman has clearly stated that Biden "won" the 2020 election.

Her comments also come as former President Donald Trump, who McDaniel said remains an overwhelming influence on the Republican Party, continues to push conspiracy theories about the 2020 election with the help of leaders across the GOP's election apparatus. Earlier this year, the RNC unveiled a "Committee on Election Integrity," and, on Thursday, McDaniel declined to say whether Trump's pressure campaign to convince then-Vice President Mike Pence to block congressional certification of Biden's Electoral College victory was unconstitutional.

"I'm not a constitutional scholar," McDaniel said.
No way, really? What exactly are you, Ronna?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics ... index.html

* McDaniel was born Ronna Romney on March 20, 1973 in Austin, Texas. The third of five children born to Ronna Stern Romney and Scott Romney, the older brother of Mitt Romney, McDaniel is a granddaughter of three-term Michigan Governor George W. Romney.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:04 pm I'm trying to figure out who would be suing who?

Would Texas sue Arizona?
Yeah; it basically sounded like the plan was to convince an AG to sue another state. But even Paxton wouldn't bite. Because of mean ole Romney's niece. :bored:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

The State of [Insert Your State]'s ("proposed") complaint.

Let me be the first to say, "Hail to President Pelosi, President of the United [Insert Your States] of America."
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Couldn't even get DeSantis to sign onto this? No wonder trump has been pissed at him, or so i've heard.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:31 pm Couldn't even get DeSantis to sign onto this? No wonder trump has been pissed at him, or so i've heard.
Its probably more the fact that he's getting more FOX interview than Former Guy is. Nothing drives him crazy like someone getting more coverage.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you Foggy! The Fogster came through! :clap: Bullets are to be sweating! Wonder if Roberts and the Court are doing a special call right now at 9pm ET to discuss it.

Mike Dunford's Twitch was already done, I call upon my supporter to DEMAND more Dunford for highly deep analysis! :lol:

We're having a little fun with Lamb Chop.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Lindell probably didn't realize he was suing the repeached Florida Man, Pence, and Barr/Rosen.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the beautiful complaint, 82 fabulous pages: https://cdn.michaeljlindell.com/downloa ... -11-23.pdf

Lamb Chop was right!

Update: Mike had the nerve to go to bed when America is on fire! But he did post some tweets about how wonderful he thinks this is.

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 58s
Replying to @questauthority
DEMAND! How can you sleep when America is on fire? Fire At least you posted how wonderful you think #MikeLindell's #MyPillow Lawsuit is. We demand analysis of Lindell Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of USA!

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The $64 question is, how much did Lindell pay for that massive lawpoop?
► Show Spoiler
And if he paid a member of the bar, would that be grounds for disciplinary action against the author?
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:17 pmAnd if he paid a member of the bar, would that be grounds for disciplinary action against the author?
Short answer: Almost certainly no. It would be a rather convoluted argument to show that Lindell's drafter knew it was bunk but ripped Lindell off anyway.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Chilidog, David "The Professor" Clements is bragging on Telegram he helped Mike Lindell. :dance: There's a lot more in the AZAudit topic, they have been eating each other alive and going nuts (more than usual).
The Professor's Record, [11/23/2021 9:23 PM]
[Forwarded from ElectionEvidence.com/UnmaskingTruth.org Official Telegram Channel]
[ File : states-v-us-and-states-compl-2021-11-23.pdf ]
Here's Lindell's SCOTUS complaint.

It's addressed in a way that allows any state AG to sign on.

It includes complaints against machine fraud, vote flipping, unconstitutional voting procedures, and includes exhibits from Dr. Shiva, Jovan Pullitzer and others.

To be clear this is just the complaint so it will be HIGHLY fascinating to see the exhibits once they become available but all in all, this is a very solid complaint with great detail and documentation.

@ElectionEvidence 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

The Professor's Record, [11/23/2021 10:17 PM]
There's much to unpack in this complaint.

First impression is that it is well written.

It will take me sometime to digest the legal theories. But at first glance, it clearly showcases what we all know. The 2020 election was stolen.

Surprised by two of the experts named in the lawsuit.

Will we conquer the "standing" dragon (i.e. judicial cowardice) this time around?

Stay tuned.

The Professor's Record, [11/23/2021 10:19 PM]
[Forwarded from Follow the Data with Dr Frank (Dr Frank)]
Just so y'all know, my exhibit for the Supreme Court complaint is over thirty pages, single-spaced, with a large Table and about thirty Figures. And every day that goes by, I'm improving it.

Y'all will get to see it... and I wrote it so everyone can understand it.

Moo ahh ahhhh..
Luke

Post by Luke »

WATCH: Mike Lindell Speaks Out After The Supreme Court Delays His Massive Lawsuit
by Clayton Keirns
about 10 hours ago updated about 8 hours ago

According to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, his major Supreme Court case has been delayed, and he believes that it is purely for political reasons. On Tuesday, Lindell told Steve Bannon that while state attorney generals claimed they would cosign the lawsuit, no filing had been made as of Tuesday afternoon. Lindell also told Bannon that details of the lawsuit would be revealed on Thanksgiving Day during a 96-hour telethon on his FrankSpeech website.

“We’re flying around the last couple of days and it’s been very chaotic,” Lindell told Bannon on Real America’s Voice. “We do have a full copy of the complaint with any of the changes that they needed and we’re going to have a great update for you….This is historic. I’ve seen the complaint. It is epic,” he added. “I met many AGs,” Lindell added. “I was on the phone with four of them yesterday and some of them have so much going on right now that last Friday they gave them until today to fight these mandates where kids had to take the vaccine.”

“You know a lot of things are happening out there that are very suspicious,” Lindell explained. “It is kind of like herding cats. You have different ones at different levels. I do have some — a couple — which I don’t want to announce right now that said straight-up we’re not going to do it.”

“What else would it be?” he said. “I don’t get it.”
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-mike ... ource=DS21

Morning hit: Mike Lindell scrambles with excuses after Supreme Court lawsuit is delayed

Here's the 5pm hit where he slams the AGs & Ronna. He says IT'S NOT FAIR! "Every state has standing". It has links to all 50 AGs for dead-enders to email them.

Here's the Thanks-A-Thon Grift-A-Thon announcement:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”