#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can't find it now, I think it was twitter, something to the effect that the report coming out is prelimin because they can't do a final report without routers and all that other nonsense. so I expect this report to mostly whine about that.

As I recall, the Election Board has told CN to be prepared to defend their report in court. Can they do that with the prelim or does it have to be the final?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:02 pm As I recall, the Election Board has told CN to be prepared to defend their report in court. Can they do that with the prelim or does it have to be the final?
"Defend the report in court" is code for "defamation lawsuit incoming."

The report itself (preliminary or otherwise) has no intrinsic forensic value; decision-makers will cite it as justification regardless of its contents or accuracy. It is just a prop.
Image ImageImage
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

If their hand count of the ballot failed to find any significant votes for Trump, why would they need to.look at the routers?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:48 pm If their hand count of the ballot failed to find any significant votes for Trump, why would they need to.look at the routers?
In order to prove that thousands of Biden votes actually originated in China and that, if those votes were not counted, Trump would have won in a landslide, of course.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Well, pssssh, chili, everyone knows… the secrets are always in the routers.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

noblepa wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:08 pm
Chilidog wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:48 pm If their hand count of the ballot failed to find any significant votes for Trump, why would they need to.look at the routers?
In order to prove that thousands of Biden votes actually originated in China and that, if those votes were not counted, Trump would have won in a landslide, of course.

But but......NORMAN COORDINATE!!!

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: they need to verify that the logic boards do not contain Chinese bamboo! Also too all those Chinese electronic chips that will accept satellite signals to flip votes passing thru the machines :twisted:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It’s coming!
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

In the Telegram Audit group, reposted allegedly from Paul Boyer:
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

An interesting read:
She spread election conspiracies. It ruined her life.
How one of Arizona's top Stop the Steal activists came to believe the real conspiracy is to promote the hoax of election fraud

Even if you’ve never heard of Staci Burk, you’re probably familiar with her work — a smorgasbord of 2020 election fraud claims, none of which proved anywhere near true.

But the backstory of how she came to believe, and now question, those conspiracies is weirder than the conspiracies themselves. And, unlike her claims of fraud, it actually seems to be true.

For reasons she still doesn’t quite understand, Burk, a 47-year-old former Gilbert school board member, aspiring lawyer and Republican activist, was plucked out of political obscurity and placed at the center of a national campaign to overturn Joe Biden’s presidential victory. For weeks, a heavily armed security team, sent by Trump’s disgraced and pardoned former national security advisor Michael Flynn, lived at her house, allegedly protecting her while stoking her conspiracies and fears.

But nine months after the election, with no great revelation, no smoking gun pointing to the massive fraud the former president claimed, one of Arizona’s biggest Stop the Steal proponents is having second thoughts.
:snippity:
https://arizonaagenda.substack.com/p/sh ... nspiracies
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, that story is INCREDIBLE! Remember when they started that substack, they sure hit pay dirt quickly. Amazing. Had to tweet about it.

Here's her chart:

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_543ac2d4-0a5d-4d59-a9f4-03bc5eb0468d_1284x706.jpeg
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_543ac2d4-0a5d-4d59-a9f4-03bc5eb0468d_1284x706.jpeg (149.19 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 184325002/

Doesn't affect Cyber Ninja info.
Judge gives Arizona Senate 2 weeks to turn over thousands of audit records

A judge on Wednesday ordered the Arizona Senate to turn over thousands of outstanding documents related to the Maricopa County election review by Aug. 31, even as the legal battle over some records held by the private contractor running the effort lingers.

The Senate's attorney, Kory Langhofer, said the Senate is preparing about 10,000 documents, including emails about the audit, to release in an online reading room where records from the audit are posted.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Michael Kemp ordered their release in two weeks.
He also ordered the Senate to produce a list of documents it withheld because attorneys don't think they fall under the law. Langhofer opposed that, too.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

But the Appeals Court ruling does...
► Show Spoiler
Full: https://www.azcourts.gov/Portals/0/Opin ... 20Fann.pdf
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:biggrin:

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

Does this now have to go to the Arizona Supreme Court?
Jim

Post by Jim »

much ado wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:12 pm Does this now have to go to the Arizona Supreme Court?
I'm waiting for the records to go to Congress...then it will really get interesting.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

much ado wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:12 pm Does this now have to go to the Arizona Supreme Court?
Depends. Do you think GQPers are able to take no for an answer?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I wonder if this ruling will "slow down" the release of the preliminary report? ;)
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:37 pm I wonder if this ruling will "slow down" the release of the preliminary report? ;)
In the USA link above, it says this:
Kemp also asked Langhofer about media reports that Cyber Ninjas was expected to provide its preliminary report to the Senate on Friday.

"I don't know where those come from," Langhofer told the judge, saying he did not expect Cyber Ninjas to produce the report that soon.
Langhofer is the Senate atty. Kemp is the judge.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Jovan wrong again/still.

Garrett.JPG
Garrett.JPG (98.04 KiB) Viewed 952 times

Big POLITICO story:
Arizona ‘bracing for impact’ of Trump-driven election report
Two prominent Arizona officials, one Democrat and one Republican, released lengthy prebuttals on the eve of the Cyber Ninjas’ report to the GOP-controlled state Senate.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/1 ... ort-506324

Thank God this is almost over. And Doug Mastriano said #PAAudit is looking grim (see PA topic). And Lindell is in shambles. The Trumpers suddenly are vitally concerned with Afghanistan!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, if there aren't going to be any "numbers," WTF are they sending to the Senate? Watermarks and bamboo?

ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:03 pm :snippity:

Thank God this is almost over. And Doug Mastriano said #PAAudit is looking grim (see PA topic). And Lindell is in shambles. The Trumpers suddenly are vitally concerned with Afghanistan!
:nope:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:16 pm Well, if there aren't going to be any "numbers," WTF are they sending to the Senate? Watermarks and bamboo?
Ch 1: List of Thing We Tried

Ch 2: List of How MCBOS is a Big Booger
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

3. List of "deeply held beliefs" about TFA's great victory in AZ, supported by nothing at all. But not mere suspicions, mind you. These are BELIEFS.

:whisper: in honor of the discussion of stupid legal jargon from earlier this week, I have used my personal bugaboo, the ubiquitous and meaningless 'mere'. So don't touch that dial! Oh wait, you damn kids don't even know what a dial is.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I don’t know why people are ignoring the absolutely incontrovertible mathematical proof that Biden could not have beaten the DFO, indeed it demonstrates that the DFO actually recorded a landslide victory like never seen before in the history of the world. STOP THE STEAL! :boxing:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”