Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo was, of course, inconsistent about that.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:49 am I wonder how well it will go down with his supporters that he is pro-abortion?

“ As governor, I will make Idaho the very first Health Freedom and Body Autonomy State. This means that in Idaho you can legally take any treatment you want to take, and the state will permit it and protect you. You will have the right to try any treatment here in Idaho. ”
I guess the business of undertaker and funeral directors will reach new heights too, also :lol:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:49 am I wonder how well it will go down with his supporters that he is pro-abortion?

“ As governor, I will make Idaho the very first Health Freedom and Body Autonomy State. This means that in Idaho you can legally take any treatment you want to take, and the state will permit it and protect you. You will have the right to try any treatment here in Idaho. ”
Well, I guess he got the snake oil industry's vote. Though as pointed out later, I guess 'bodily autonomy' does not include abortion.. just people paying money for quack remedies.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Attachments
Screenshot_20210621-112801_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210621-112801_DuckDuckGo.jpg (149.83 KiB) Viewed 2349 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Attachments
Screenshot_20210621-120014_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210621-120014_DuckDuckGo.jpg (187.63 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Stonekettle puts it succinctly:

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I think you’re being a bit unfair. Wrangling melons and rounding up ornery strays in all weathers is a real man’s work- not to mention branding :guntootin:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:57 pm I think you’re being a bit unfair. Wrangling melons and rounding up ornery strays in all weathers is a real man’s work- not to mention branding :guntootin:
I thought Ammon did construction, or am I thinking of the wrong Bundy Bro?

Or is he living solely off the grift by now?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I really have no idea. Scir Reeve probably knows. I believe Ammoan used to help out on the melon “ranch” as well as cRyan.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Bundy says as governor he would "advocate for a complete set of constitutional rules to make Idaho the gold standard for financial privacy."
I admire the way he threw the gold standard and finance together in the same sentence. Little nod toward Capt. Karl I assume.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:13 pm I really have no idea. Scir Reeve probably knows. I believe Ammoan used to help out on the melon “ranch” as well as cRyan.
Last year Ammo was in charge of melon selling for BR. I don't think he worked on the "ranch" and don't remember him doing that in years past.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The only Bundy that even remotely qualifies as a rancher is Cliven. And that's only if you stretch the definition of rancher to include someone who at one time had cattle and now those cattle are wandering around on various public lands and whose location is largely unknown by said owner.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
gshevlin2

Post by gshevlin2 »

None of the Bundys are ranchers in any useful sense. They are scofflaw grifters. I remember at the time of Cliven Bundy's original spats with the BLM, a lot of ranchers were dismissive of the Bundys, saying that they were giving the ranching community a bad name.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

raison de arizona

gshevlin2 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:25 am None of the Bundys are ranchers in any useful sense. They are scofflaw grifters. I remember at the time of Cliven Bundy's original spats with the BLM, a lot of ranchers were dismissive of the Bundys, saying that they were giving the ranching community a bad name.
I remember reading somewhere that Cliven makes around $300k/yr off his cattle. I can't imagine that is true, I've seen pictures of his operation. Complete fabrication?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:36 pm A lede I'm following is a connection between Bundy, his Treasurer Aaron Welling and Rick Koeber, possible laundering.

Welling is CEO of this: https://www.asi247.com/why-asi/our-team/aaron-welling/

Note their clients, military and LDS Church. Welling, who has many other businesses, is also, sez Bundy, a butcher in Emmitt.
That client list includes GE, Honeywell, Sony, some big hitters. If true. And big. The case studies are mostly military. Interesting, good find!

Welling does a lot of things, he sez, including opening a butcher shop (he's an investor in it, not the butcher) 3 months ago.
Aaron Welling
T-Roy Ov-ate thank you. this venture is a bit outside my norm (construction, security, gov contracting) but we’ve had year long waiting list for every custom butcher in our area for quite some time. I was introduced to a butcher of thirty years, i ran the numbers and we set up shop. I love the idea of being in the ag industry and to diversify.
Aaron Welling
T-Roy Ov-ate I’m not the butcher🥴, just the investor, ross week is, has been doing it for 30 years. He’s one of the best in the area!
https://www.facebook.com/aaron.welling. ... _tn__=R]-R

Rick Koeber has an image of Ammo as his background or cover image or whatever you call it, fanboi.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:36 pm A kind soul passed this on to me today.

Ammon registered a business in WY back in 2019, Abish-husbondi Inc. The address is a small building that houses over 100 businesses - next to the Cheyenne police station.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us ... -000867964
Don't read anything into all the businesses registered at that address. IIRC, Wyoming has rather lax and easy corporate laws and registration so they get a bunch of registation agents looking to make an easy buck with little overhead. Before Sharon moved the registration, the Post and Email was a registered business in Wyoming, possibly at the same building.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:36 pm A kind soul passed this on to me today.

Ammon registered a business in WY back in 2019, Abish-husbondi Inc. The address is a small building that houses over 100 businesses - next to the Cheyenne police station.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us ... -000867964

"Abish and her secret conversion to the Lord “on account of a remarkable vision of her father” “many years” before the conversion of Lamoni’s household (Alma 19:16–17) emerge at a crucial moment in the Lamanite conversion narratives (Alma 17–27). In terms of a timeline of events, this “remarkable vision” stands first in a sequence of visions that result in the conversion of numerous Lamanites. Moreover, these visions, and the mass conversions that follow, precipitate seismic events on the landscape of Lamanite-Nephi history as Mormon recounts it.[1]"

https://rsc-legacy.byu.edu/archived/re- ... estoration

A lede I'm following is a connection between Bundy, his Treasurer Aaron Welling and Rick Koeber, possible laundering.

Welling is CEO of this: https://www.asi247.com/why-asi/our-team/aaron-welling/

Note their clients, military and LDS Church. Welling, who has many other businesses, is also, sez Bundy, a butcher in Emmitt.
Yeah - saw his WY business registration a couple of years ago. That abish business purchased the Emmett warehouse.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Correction to above post - it wasn't a couple of years ago - more like 14 or 15 months ago. It was whenever they had their 1st meeting at the warehouse. I was curious who owned it and looked up property records and saw that it had been purchased fairly recently by that Abish Co. That led me to the Ammo WY business registration.

I posted about it at the time - probably on the old Fogbow.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I tweeted about it at the time too. Here is what I found at the time.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”