American Grand Jury

realist

American Grand Jury

Post by realist »

Something tells me that members of the CGJs are going to blow a gasket once their "presentment" become public on an Obot forum! They think it's so super-private because it's from a "grand jury." Oh, wait...that's a REAL indictment. SURPRISE!!!! This are not one.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

I can't wait to see this so called presentment/indictment. I think they will blow a gasket too. Can't wait! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

American Grand Jury

Post by Dallasite »

This will be a two-fur! We get to laugh at the "presentment" itself then we get to watch the birfers explode when they find out it's been made public It's like an early Christmas present! I can't wait!

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC
Litlebritdifrnt2

American Grand Jury

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 »

Good on ya Realist, oooooh I'm all excited now!oooooooooh me too! I like the new uniform, Brit. fan chew, fan chew very murch, I decided to pull a Momma E and use a photo from my much younger more glamorous days

Jez

American Grand Jury

Post by Jez »

I decided to pull a Momma E and use a photo from my much younger more glamorous days Sure. Why not? That is what I'm doing. :D /Plaid was very fashionable in 1973.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
Litlebritdifrnt2

American Grand Jury

As the old saying goes...the check is in the mail (this time it's true). The following letter went out in today's mail regarding the NC "presentment," along with the fee for copying and the requested SASE. June 3, 2009Ms. Al Jean BogleClerk of Superior Court Catawba County P.O. Box 790Newton, North Carolina 28658RE: File Number 09R81Dear Ms. Bogle:Pursuant to my telephone conversation this date with Denise, of your office, I am by this communication requesting a copy of documents filed by a Mr. Hefner with your office, referred to by Mr. Hefner and the “American Grand Jury” as a “presentment” of indictment against President Barack Obama, and bearing the above-referenced file number.Per Denise’s instructions, I am enclosing the copying fee of $4.25 drawn on my business account, which I was informed was acceptable for payment thereof, and am also enclosing a self-addressed and stamped Priority Mail envelope for the return of the requested documents.Thank you very much for your cooperation and assistance in this matter. This is the second occasion in which I have contacted your office. Your personnel are very helpful and courteous.Sincerely,Hopefully we will see the results soon. Imagine that.... all done without any 'demands'.You know the old saying about sugar and vinegar etc., I have found that Clerk's will fall over themselves to help you if you are nice and courteous to them and tell their boss (the boss Clerk or the resident Judge that is) how cool their Clerks are, a nice goody basket at Christmas doesn't go amiss either (we usually send one to each division, criminal superior, criminal district, estates and spec. proc, child support and civil). Pity Orly et. al. never learned that in law school (among the million other things she didn't learn in law school, like the freaking rules).

realist

American Grand Jury

Post by realist »

Good on ya Realist, oooooh I'm all excited now!oooooooooh me too! I like the new uniform, Brit. fan chew, fan chew very murch, I decided to pull a Momma E and use a photo from my much younger more glamorous days Oh, I think you're glamorous now, that's just a really nice picture. You'd have to reach back to before birth to span the same number of years MommaE's picture spans.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
elliewyatt

American Grand Jury

Post by elliewyatt »

You know the old saying about sugar and vinegar etc., I have found that Clerk's will fall over themselves to help you if you are nice and courteous to them and tell their boss (the boss Clerk or the resident Judge that is) how cool their Clerks are, a nice goody basket at Christmas doesn't go amiss either (we usually send one to each division, criminal superior, criminal district, estates and spec. proc, child support and civil). Pity Orly et. al. never learned that in law school (among the million other things she didn't learn in law school, like the freaking rules).It happens in all walks of life, Britty, it's not peculiar to the law profession. The letter will go at the TOP of the stack. When it's three minutes to closing, the person will likely think to do that one more tiny task before closing out. If an Orly demand is there, the person would likely think, "Screw that crap. It can damned well wait til tomorrow.", then go home for a nice gin and tonic.

Smithereens

American Grand Jury

Post by Smithereens »

Something tells me that members of the CGJs are going to blow a gasket once their "presentment" become public on an Obot forum!And once public, we can all pick apart every lie and falsehood contained in the "presentment" indictment, and distribute our own answer just as the Defendant would do. And since it is all fake, there is no legal restriction on comments. It is like responding with the facts to an obscene political editorial in the newspaper. We might be able to send our answers to each grand jury member as well, as a courtesy jester of course.

Litlebritdifrnt2

American Grand Jury

Good on ya Realist, oooooh I'm all excited now!oooooooooh me too! I like the new uniform, Brit. fan chew, fan chew very murch, I decided to pull a Momma E and use a photo from my much younger more glamorous days Oh, I think you're glamorous now, that's just a really nice picture. You'd have to reach back to before birth to span the same number of years MommaE's picture spans. Thanks I used to model for the RN photographers back in the day. This particular shot was taken by a then boyfriend and I think it shows, he had a knack of getting the best looks out of me.

Litlebritdifrnt2

American Grand Jury

You know the old saying about sugar and vinegar etc., I have found that Clerk's will fall over themselves to help you if you are nice and courteous to them and tell their boss (the boss Clerk or the resident Judge that is) how cool their Clerks are, a nice goody basket at Christmas doesn't go amiss either (we usually send one to each division, criminal superior, criminal district, estates and spec. proc, child support and civil). Pity Orly et. al. never learned that in law school (among the million other things she didn't learn in law school, like the freaking rules).It happens in all walks of life, Britty, it's not peculiar to the law profession. The letter will go at the TOP of the stack. When it's three minutes to closing, the person will likely think to do that one more tiny task before closing out. If an Orly demand is there, the person would likely think, "Screw that crap. It can damned well wait til tomorrow.", then go home for a nice gin and tonic.True dat Ellie, having been a waitress in my life I am always exceptionally nice to wait staff, without fail (unless they are a total screw up) Not trying to thread jack but we went to a restaurant once and the waitress was having a hell of a time with a particular table where one nasty blowhard was complaining about EVERYTHING followed by DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! (I believe he was a local vet). She brought us the wrong meal (husband's not mine) and when I pointed it out she poured out all the "sorry I was so confused cause the people at so and so table are so mad at me" I told her to sit down and take a breath, I pulled out a chair and gave her the best piece of advice I have ever received in my entire life (from my Uncle when I worked for him as a waitress and I was dealing with a similar blowhard) "The people who matter don't mind, the people who mind don't matter" we had a little chat and she said she felt much better. We also left her a hefty tip, to make up for the asswipe that was treating her like a POS. We always get the absolute BEST service at restaurants (even at fast food joints for goodness sake) because we ALWAYS say please, we always say thank you, and we always treat the workers like human beings. The birfers could learn a lesson there.

Jez

American Grand Jury

Post by Jez »

Ok. I'll continue the minor threadjack.I'm one of those former waitresses/ bartenders/ beer wench / shot girl... basically service industry. I know how bad your feet hurt, and how you never want to be anywhere near alcohol again after 10 hours and then cleaning the bathrooms. I am always nice, courteous, say "please and thank you". I have found that being nice gets us drinks on time, lots of attention, I'm also allergic to shellfish. :)Short story: For a company celebration we went to a Japanese Grill. After nicely explaining my allergy, the staff entirely cleaned the grill, brought out new knives and utensils, then made my dinner before everyone else since the appetizer (which was ordered by our idiot admin assistant) was shrimp. I even got a really nice dessert and my own appetizer. (veggie sushi roll) I asked nicely. I explained nicely. I said thank you, please, may i ask... It's amazing how far that will get you.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
Sequoia32

American Grand Jury

Post by Sequoia32 »

As the old saying goes...the check is in the mail (this time it's true). The following letter went out in today's mail regarding the NC "presentment," along with the fee for copying and the requested SASE. June 3, 2009Ms. Al Jean BogleClerk of Superior Court Catawba County P.O. Box 790Newton, North Carolina 28658RE: File Number 09R81Dear Ms. Bogle:Pursuant to my telephone conversation this date with Denise, of your office, I am by this communication requesting a copy of documents filed by a Mr. Hefner with your office, referred to by Mr. Hefner and the “American Grand Jury” as a “presentment” of indictment against President Barack Obama, and bearing the above-referenced file number.Per Denise’s instructions, I am enclosing the copying fee of $4.25 drawn on my business account, which I was informed was acceptable for payment thereof, and am also enclosing a self-addressed and stamped Priority Mail envelope for the return of the requested documents.Thank you very much for your cooperation and assistance in this matter. This is the second occasion in which I have contacted your office. Your personnel are very helpful and courteous.Sincerely,Hopefully we will see the results soon. Thank you sooooooo much realist!!!

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
realist

American Grand Jury

Post by realist »

I'm one of those former waitresses/ bartenders/ beer wench / shot girlWench!!! Food and drink for my men!!!

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

American Grand Jury

Post by realist »

[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/Let's file these PresentmentsWe must make them act! *************************************************Notice:Presentments should be the tool used to file the criminal complaint.I have erred massively by instructing the filing of the criminal complaint on its own. It must be filed as part of the Grand Jury Presentment.I apologize for creating any confusion.Yeah, guys, get it right...as if it will make any difference how they are "filed," which has not happened yet.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
rajah

American Grand Jury

Post by rajah »

I have been thinking for some time now about holding a Grand Jury. I thought that I would go down to the local pub about 2 oclock on a saturday arvo and organize one. Come 5 pm I'm sure that these people would indict anyone, even their own grandmother, in fact I know one bloke who would ( thats another story ). Do you think that my grand jury would be any less legal than all the other ones just because it was held in an Australian pub.

Ozzie

American Grand Jury

Post by Ozzie »

I have been thinking for some time now about holding a Grand Jury. I thought that I would go down to the local pub about 2 oclock on a saturday arvo and organize one. Come 5 pm I'm sure that these people would indict anyone, even their own grandmother, in fact I know one bloke who would ( thats another story ). Do you think that my grand jury would be any less legal than all the other ones just because it was held in an Australian pub.Rajah - just let me know where and when the Aussie Grand Jury is going to be and I'm there. I was thinking the Woy Woy RSL would be a beaut location Me old mate Iangould might come along too - better watch out yanks, us Aussies are taking over

rajah

American Grand Jury

Post by rajah »

Ozzie, make it the next Bathurst car races at the Kelso pub not far from my place

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

Can I be on the great Australian Grand Jury? Might be cool.

Butterfly Bilderberg

American Grand Jury

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

I have been thinking for some time now about holding a Grand Jury. I thought that I would go down to the local pub about 2 oclock on a saturday arvo and organize one. Come 5 pm I'm sure that these people would indict anyone, even their own grandmother, in fact I know one bloke who would (thats another story ). Do you think that my grand jury would be any less legal than all the other ones just because it was held in an Australian pub.I say, go for it. A real kangaroo court! Offshore Jobs Bob claims to have researched the legalities, and found that there are absolutely no jurisdictional problems concerning interstate and international CGJs. Hey, if Offshore can convene a jury from China, it makes even more sense that you should be able to convene one Down Under, as you share our British (or was that Swiss?) legal tradition. Just remember to find a small-town judge in the outback to file the indictment with, else your subpoena could be quashed.Put back a pint for me.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
iangould

American Grand Jury

Post by iangould »

Woy Woy?Nah only beautiful Bris Vegas is fit to house an event of this magnitude.We gave Joh a Doctor Juris degree, that telle you how seriously we take the law up here.

Hektor

American Grand Jury

Post by Hektor »

This morning over coffee, I and 37 voices inside my head voted in an unanimous decision to indict AKA Peroxide Pouf, AKA Offshore Jobs Bob and commenter speedy on charges of treason and being a public nuisance. Presentments are going out to all members of congress, judges, sheriffs, Supreme Court justices, Taco Bell employees, and anyone else I feel like spamming. My presentments may be written in crayon, cite no specific laws that were broken, nor offer anything other than lol cats and other postings on the internet as "evidence." I fully expect that an investigation will be launched and the individuals charged, have their citizenship stripped from them, and then deported to Mars by sundown. If these demands are not met, I will indict all who ignore me with conspiracy to commit treason charges and I will found a New America, located in the tree fort out behind Mr. Jones yard where true freedom will reign.

realist

American Grand Jury

Post by realist »

This morning over coffee, I and 37 voices inside my head voted in an unanimous decision to indict AKA Peroxide Pouf, AKA Offshore Jobs Bob and commenter speedy on charges of treason and being a public nuisance. Presentments are going out to all members of congress, judges, sheriffs, Supreme Court justices, Taco Bell employees, and anyone else I feel like spamming. My presentments may be written in crayon, cite no specific laws that were broken, nor offer anything other than lol cats and other postings on the internet as "evidence." I fully expect that an investigation will be launched and the individuals charged, have their citizenship stripped from them, and then deported to Mars by sundown. If these demands are not met, I will indict all who ignore me with conspiracy to commit treason charges and I will found a New America, located in the tree fort out behind Mr. Jones yard where true freedom will reign.Hektor....

ImageX 4 ImageX36
notheydidn't

American Grand Jury

Post by notheydidn't »

This morning over coffee, I and 37 voices inside my head voted in an unanimous decision to indict AKA Peroxide Pouf, AKA Offshore Jobs Bob and commenter speedy on charges of treason and being a public nuisance. Presentments are going out to all members of congress, judges, sheriffs, Supreme Court justices, Taco Bell employees, and anyone else I feel like spamming. My presentments may be written in crayon, cite no specific laws that were broken, nor offer anything other than lol cats and other postings on the internet as "evidence." I fully expect that an investigation will be launched and the individuals charged, have their citizenship stripped from them, and then deported to Mars by sundown. If these demands are not met, I will indict all who ignore me with conspiracy to commit treason charges and I will found a New America, located in the tree fort out behind Mr. Jones yard where true freedom will reign.Hektor, I love it!!

LM K

American Grand Jury

Post by LM K »

This morning over coffee, I and 37 voices inside my head voted in an unanimous decision to indict AKA Peroxide Pouf, AKA Offshore Jobs Bob and commenter speedy on charges of treason and being a public nuisance. Presentments are going out to all members of congress, judges, sheriffs, Supreme Court justices, Taco Bell employees, and anyone else I feel like spamming. My presentments may be written in crayon, cite no specific laws that were broken, nor offer anything other than lol cats and other postings on the internet as "evidence." I fully expect that an investigation will be launched and the individuals charged, have their citizenship stripped from them, and then deported to Mars by sundown. If these demands are not met, I will indict all who ignore me with conspiracy to commit treason charges and I will found a New America, located in the tree fort out behind Mr. Jones yard where true freedom will reign. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

Return to “Miscellaneous”