American Grand Jury

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

Have any of you gone and looked at this blog?

[/break1]org/]http://americangrandjury.org/

[/break1]org/grand-jury-forms-and-etiquette]http://americangrandjury.org/grand-jury ... -etiquette

[/break1]org/organizing-leading-managing-a-citizens-grand-jury]http://americangrandjury.org/organizing ... grand-jury

Lawyer says:

April 3, 2009 at 3:15 pm

New Yorker, BO is legally out of options. His lawyers won’t even vouch 4 his fake BC. For the average Citizen that I talk to, there is great awareness of BO’s Bogus BC.

They don’t understand Standing, Jurisdiction, Proffers of Proof & Ex Parte etc., but most people can spot a con man when they see one.

You give BO and the dems and rinos who support him far too much credit. BO’s attempts to defraud the American People are really not that good. BO is a bad con. He got this far only due to affirmative actions by the liberal elite & muslims who have more money than sense.French Canadian says:

April 3, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Proud Newyorker,

Lawyer is right in saying that Obama’s lawyers won’t even vouch for his fake BC. In fact, Obama’s lawyers are now so desperate that they are threatening to sue people who want to sue Obama… lol

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Obama Threatens Keyes and other Eligibility Plaintiffs

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/02/obama-threatens-keyes-and-other.html]http://loyaltoliberty.blogspot.com/2009 ... other.html

Excerpt:

“Now Obama’s lawyers have filed a motion to quash our effort to obtain the relevant documents (cf. Bob Unruh’s WND article Sanctions sought in eligibility case.) I am told that it includes a demand that monetary penalties be assessed against me and the other plaintiffs in the suit. Though not unexpected, this motion confirms Obama’s ruthless determination to destroy anyone who continues to seek the information the Constitution requires. Why should they demand penalties against citizens who are simply seeking the enforcement of the Supreme Law of the Land?” Lawyer says:

April 3, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Please read State & Federal Secrecy Laws pertaining to Grand Juries so that you do not invalidate the findings of your Grand Jury and violate State and Federal Laws. Most States have Statutes available online. The Federal Law cited below is available at the Cornell Law School Website:

(B) Unless these rules provide otherwise, the following persons must not disclose a matter occurring before the grand jury:(i) a grand juror;

(ii) an interpreter;

(iii) a court reporter;

(iv) an operator of a recording device;

(v) a person who transcribes recorded testimony;

(vi) an attorney for the government; or

(vii) a person to whom disclosure is made under Rule 6 (e)(3)(A)(ii) or (iii).

[/break1]law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18a/usc_sec_18a_03000006]http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html ... a_03000006—-000-.htmlDuh! They have already announced to the world that they plan to indict Obama

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]org/category/agj-editorial]http://americangrandjury.org/category/agj-editorial

American Grand Jury Editorial - US Attorney’s arrogance and “lip service”

Posted by Editor in AGJ Editorial, Public Sentiment on April 8th, 2009

I would like to speak to you today about something that I feel is a national disgrace (or should I say a disease) in this Country. It is regarding the Court system and specifically the Attorneys that represent the Court system on the prosecutor’s side. Now before I say anything, I want to stress that not all Court employees, clerks or prosecutors are evil. That is not the case at all. But many within the system are damn sure willing to show their true colors when their turf or authority is challenged by the citizens of this Country.

Case in point: Carl Swensson convened his Grand Jury a short while back. This Grand Jury of citizens handed down an indictment charging Barack Obama with crimes. Once the indictment was put together in a legal format Mr. Swensson filed that indictment with a number of local and State court jurisdictions. One filing went to the US Attorney General in Atlanta. Another went to the North Georgia District Attorney General’s office.

On his website Carl is already reporting results from filing these indictments:

Getting on their schedule is proving to be a dicey proposition… Georgia Northern District U.S. Attorney Mr. David Nahmias (404) 581-6000 fax 581-6181 office will only speak with Attorneys, PERIOD!

The US Attorney in Atlanta was quoted as follows:

Attorney Generals Office flaty states (Lilly Thomas) they DO NOT REPRESENT CITIZENS!!! (404) 656-3300. Imagine that?

I read these two sentences and at first I was outraged but then I thought about it for a few hours. Coming from a family background where my father was an Attorney I know for a fact that goverment officials (especially many that work in the legal industry) can have egos that will rise to the highest levels of arrogance if they are so inclined. Many of these people honestly believe “we the people” are inadequate when it comes to measuring up to their nobility. Why is that? Because many of them enjoy their positions of power and use that power to basically insult our intelligence. It is a great “high” for many of them, a thrill in the moment of telling some lowly citizen, that “I count and you don’t.”

Now some of you will digest all of this and say, “oh well, I can’t do anything about it so I will just live with it.” If you are willing to accept that position then I won’t condemn you but I surely won’t agree with you. Sure, this kind of legal arrogance makes me mad. Certainly, I would like to see the court system do something about these indictments. But actually, I am smiling because I know something that these arrogant fools don’t bother to think about; these government officials who trash the citizens hurt their cause far more than they hurt ours. If anything, when they refuse to acknowledged the person that actually “pays their salary” by siding with arrogance (and possible corruption), their days of getting away with such activity could very well be numbered.

When people see this kind of disrespect from officials in government they are taking numbers and getting madder than hell. There is one thing about the United States people that every politician, government official, clerk, attorney and yes, even the President of the United States should know. Someday there is going to be a price to pay. When the “sleeping giant” finally wakes up there will be a Revolution in this Country and it isn’t going to be enjoyable for those that oppose the patriots.

Maybe I should stop here. I would love to hear your comments about this.

Blessings to all of you. God Bless the United States of America.

Bob Campbell

Editoremphasis original

This guy is crazy.

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]org/]http://americangrandjury.org/

Illinois has a firm date — Texas just a few days later

Posted by Editor in Illinois Grand Jury, Lone Star Grand Jury on April 21st, 2009

This news just received by Richard Keefner in Illinois:

Bob, we have set a final date for the Illinois Grand Jury.

It will be May 2, 2009 on a Saturday at 2:00 pm CST. I am also involved in organizing this with Stephanie, Mary Ann & Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. Thanks,

Rich Keefner

Absolutely FANTASTIC Richard — Thank you for the update and good luck with your hearing!

~~~~~~~~ LATEST NEWS FROM TEXAS ~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got a letter from Dianna Nelson-Diaz — she is the person that is organizing the LONE STAR GRAND JURY.

Here’s the letter:

Dianna Nelson-Diaz

Bob,

Thank you for the email and advice. I believe we are 2 people away from our 25 and I starting today to search for a court room if at all possible. I hope to convene on May 6, swear our jurors in and look at the evidence. I would like to think we could bring an indictment against Obama that day with all the evidence that Dr. Orly Taiz has gathered.

I have been working with Carl and will get with him as well. I believe we are only a few weeks away and I once I have the location (preferably a court room, more professional looking) then I will work on the media and getting their attention. Again, thanks for what you are doing. I sent emails to the 23 people I already had and told them to sign up on your web site. I will continue to work on that as well.

Dianna — you really did things FAST! Congratulations! I just talked to you a little over a week ago and look how far you have come. God, I love TEXAS — they know how to do things is a BIG way!

Cheers,

Bob Campbell

AGJemphasis mine

Butterfly Bilderberg

American Grand Jury

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

They freakin think they can obtain the use of a COURTROOM for their lynch mob exercise.

I just got a letter from Dianna Nelson-Diaz — she is the person that is organizing the LONE STAR GRAND JURY.

Here’s the letter:

Dianna Nelson-Diaz

Bob,

Thank you for the email and advice. I believe we are 2 people away from our 25 and I starting today to search for a court room if at all possible. I hope to convene on May 6, swear our jurors in and look at the evidence. I would like to think we could bring an indictment against Obama that day with all the evidence that Dr. Orly Taiz has gathered.

I have been working with Carl and will get with him as well. I believe we are only a few weeks away and I once I have the location (preferably a court room, more professional looking) then I will work on the media and getting their attention. Again, thanks for what you are doing. I sent emails to the 23 people I already had and told them to sign up on your web site. I will continue to work on that as well.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

BB,

They freakin think they can obtain the use of a COURTROOM for their lynch mob exercise. Does this surprise you? After all, they think this is a legitimate Grand Jury. Nothing they do surprises me anymore

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

Would someone please tell me where in the Constitution it says this?

[/break1]org/the-power-of-the-patriot]http://americangrandjury.org/the-power-of-the-patriot

The Power of the Patriot

Posted by Editor in Barack Obama, Constitution, Grand Jury on April 3, 2009

The Power of the Patriot

by EA_LEO

People tend to either credit lawyers and judges far too much or discredit them to the extreme. The truth is lawyers and judges are greatly restricted by the privilege of license or of office. The people who are patriots have far more freedom of action and far less restrictions in our society.

Did you know that any citizen patriot can bring a criminal case against Barrack Hussein Obama in the County in which they reside? You do not have to be an Attorney General to indict a ham sandwich or a Barrack Obama. If a patriot had evidence of a crime committed by Barrack Obama or his 2008 Campaign staff that patriot could present evidence to a sympathetic Grand Jury and get a returned indictment in a heartbeat.

You might wonder how you get evidence against Obama or members of his Campaign? There were many newspaper, internet blog and TV reports of crimes committed by BO’s campaign workers all across the USA in 2007 and 2008. All you have to do is perform a google search to begin to write your presentation of criminal information for the indictment of Obama and his co-conspirators in your County.

You might also give your friendly Sheriff or Police Chief a call and see if you can get some assistance from local law enforcement personnel in gathering evidence against the BO campaign.

To find standing, the Supreme Court need look no further than the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States, “We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect Union… do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America.” Thus, “we the people,” individually, are established as one party among many to a contract binding upon the executors of this contract, our Constitution.

Who then are the executors of this contract with the people?

An executor of the Constitutional Contract is anyone and everyone who takes Oath to be bound by our Constitution and becomes a party to this agreement.

Foremost among the parties tied to this executory contract is the President of the United States, the Chief Executive or Executor of the Constitutional Contract.

When is the President bound to this contract, our Constitution — immediately upon taking the Oath of Office?

As succinctly stated by Chief Justice Marshall in the landmark case of Marbury v. Madison, “If a persons duty is backed by law and not by political in nature, then he becomes subject of the law and is examinable by the court.” Thus, Barack Hussein Obama having bound himself contractually by law to our Constitutional Contract is subject to the jurisdiction of the law.

Furthermore from Marbury, “Specific duty is assigned by law and individual rights depend upon the performance of that duty, it seems equally clear, that the individual who considers himself injured, has the right to resort to the laws of his country for a remedy. The question whether a right has vested or not, in its nature, judicial and must be tried by the judicial authority.” This means that anyone that can show that they were injured by Obama’s actions has a right to sue him for said injury.

Most of the eligibility cases have focused on the “individual injured” theory which is an inherently weak legal argument in terms of present day law and a case involving the President of the United States, particularly in terms of getting standing.

Consequently, most of the cases previously filed have been dismissed for lack of standing. Simply stated, the lawyers did not include Plaintiffs who had a present contractual right or detriment recognized by law; or, the lawyers did not include Defendants who owed a present duty to the Plaintiffs or had somehow injured the Plaintiffs.

Therefore, Marbury’s argument overcomes the standing problem by showing that all citizens got standing by the contractual commitment that Barrack Hussein Obama made to the citizens when he took the Oath of Office on January 20, 2009.

When the right case with the right Plaintiffs (with standing) and the right Defendants (with a duty owed to Plaintiffs) is brought into a Court with jurisdiction, then the case will be heard.

In SCOTUS, I dare say there is already a majority theoretically inclined to rule for the proper Plaintiffs. It is, after all, the Constitution which the Supremes are all sworn to uphold. Moreover, the Supreme Court Justices are all “just” citizens of this Great Nation, and it is arguable the Barrack Obama is not even a citizen and it is certain that he is not Natural Born in the USA.emphasis original

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

Foggy,When the right case with the right Plaintiffs (with standing) and the right Defendants (with a duty owed to Plaintiffs) is brought into a Court with jurisdiction, then the case will be heard.Isn't the above a Donofrio statement?

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]org/can-you-feel-the-tide-turning-against-barack-obama]http://americangrandjury.org/can-you-fe ... rack-obama

Can you feel the tide turning against Barack Obama?

Posted by Editor in Barack Obama, Public Sentiment on April 6, 2009

Hey folks – I am going to put a little note here at the top so everyone will see it.. many people are writing me about serving on the Jury — accepted 4 more in the last hour — I did have a couple of requests to serve where the return email addresses were incorrect and my response to these folks came back. So guys and gals, please make sure your email address is correct in the form when you send the information to me — as I don’t want to miss any of you.. Cheers, Bob

I get a sense that people are starting to wake up. The number of tea parties, grand juries, FBI and local police filings are increasing daily. I am interested in what the people have to say about this. If things are happening in your neighborhood that indicate Obama is becoming toast, please tell us. So many Patiots are working night and day to spread the word. “We the people” need to assume control and not allow these arrogant little dictators to continue calling the shots — you know the ones I am talking about, especially the biggest ONE trotting around the globe in Air Force One.

You opinion, please!

Bob Campbell

Editor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE on the Grand Jury Membership:

It looks like we have between 15 and 17 members that have volunteered to serve as Grand Jurors.. This is great! I have only asked 2 people to join that I know personally. The rest are all NEW faces. Thank you so much. This has all happened after only 4 days of the website being active. We have a long way to go, but we are working for the RIGHT cause. We NEED 25 members to get the ONLINE Grand Jury convened.

So please, if you know a friend or neighbor that would like to serve on the ONLINE Grand Jury be sure to tell them about the website. The membership is Free! This isn’t about money. This is about patriotism.

God Bless — Bob

Link to read more details about serving as an American Grand Jury member.Comments (10)

French Canadian says:

April 7, 2009 at 1:56 am

Bob,

WOW! 17 Jurors in 4 days! Fantastic!

YESSSSS! People are starting to wake up indeed. And this is what you absolutely need: NUMBERS.

No one wanted to touch this issue with a ten feet pole: SCOTUS, FBI, Congress, Districts Attorneys, etc. It is really a hot potatoes case. They are afraid.

Since the MSM are still not talking about it, they probably think that there is still a majority of people who still approves Obama and fear riots if they take action now.

But when they will see the numerous Tea Parties, the Grand Juries in every States and more Lawsuits and Quo Warrento and Mandamus coming in, they will realize that there are millions of people backing up this issue, and they WILL ACT.

The riots that they feared will change sides. There will be more chance of riots from the protesting crowd, than the few who will still be leaning in front of their Messiah… lol

So get the “numbers” rolling on your side and you will see their fear of touching this issue disappears in thin air. And they will act!

Lawyer says:

April 7, 2009 at 2:10 am

Agree w/ French re: 17 Jurors N 4 Days! Judging from Quality of Information Provided on AmericanGrandJury.Org I am sure this Grand Jury will be a GREAT AMERICAN SUCCESS!

Lawyer says:

April 7, 2009 at 2:58 am

Promoting Petitions 2 Indict Supremes & Every Member of Congress will NOT win JUST people 4 UR side! Some Supremes & Congressmen fought hard on Battlefields & in Courtrooms for Our Constitution. It is appalling to petition for the indictment of these Just Men & Women.

French Canadian says:

April 7, 2009 at 3:23 am

The good one will stay, people need them. The corrupted ones will go, nobody needs them. Who needs Pelosi, Frank, Dodd, and Reid? Just to name a few…

James says:

April 7, 2009 at 5:14 am

Our grand jurors CANNOT be overlooked! It’s not about money or power. It’s about patriotism.

Lawyer says:

April 7, 2009 at 8:59 am

James, it is also about the LAW. No ONE is above the LAW not even President. CONSTITUTION is SUPREME LAW of the US. The Constitution says that the President must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. Obama is NOT a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. It is arguable that he is NOT even a US Citizen at all and wasn’t even qualified to be in the US Senate. We the People must uphold our LAWS and see to it that BO is prosecuted for his CRIMES. That is the responsibility of all JUST Citizens, not just the JUST members of Congress and the Supreme Court. We must all work together to make the USA a GREAT NATION again.

maggie passaro says:

April 7, 2009 at 9:09 am

I am so excited about this. I want to serve on this on line jury.

I am qualified , i have the time, and my “faculltys are in place ( however my spelling skills are lacking some.)

I even have references for my honest and good nature to the community.

thank you for all your efforts,

Maggie Passaro

Lawyer says:

April 7, 2009 at 9:45 am

Don’t forget 2 add Conspiracy 2 Commit HATE CRIMES to UR indictments of BO. There are many Media, Blog & TV reports of hate crimes committed by BO campaign workers in 2007 & 2008. In a Grand Jury the standard of proof is Probable Cause. In other words, you just have to prove that it is likely BO was involved in planning these crimes. If BO’s campaign workers committed the crimes in a conspiracy with ACORN, it is likely that BO planned the crimes as his part in the conspiracy.

It is unquestionable that BO had both MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY to conspire to commit these crimes. Also, it can be argued that BO is aiding and abetting these hate crimes:

[/break1]typepad.com/]http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

Lawyer says:

April 7, 2009 at 10:02 am

Email Pam Geller @ [/break1]com]writeatlas@aol.com 2 get more info re: Obama Crimes.

Pastor Charles says:

April 8, 2009 at 8:19 am

It is my great honor to be here, and pray for our success, rather like my old days as military chaplain,PS Bob I feel God,s annointment upon you and so it is*** I be PASTOR charlie in His service and yours*** maybe we could open up the Grand Jury with a prayer to be fair in every way and seek find and maintain,our American way of truth,jutice,withinour many rigitious states I place my Heart and hand and seal !!!!Peace holds within s hands TRUST in the Lord, TRUST that He governs all things and TRUST that He provides all things AND,TRUST thatHewill lead to an end that is GOOD!So God Bless our troops our Nation and our cause forevermore***emphasis mine

Butterfly Bilderberg

American Grand Jury

"Lawyer" looks like "TN Lawyer" on RSoL. Most definately NOT an attorney, but spouts enough terminology and pseudo law to convince other birfers he is.

allison

American Grand Jury

Post by allison »

THE STUPID...IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Cat Claw Calls

American Grand Jury

Post by Cat Claw Calls »

Butterfly:

As thought the looking for a court room to make their sham more professional looking, I find this to be laughable:

I hope to convene on May 6, swear our jurors in and look at the evidence. I would like to think we could bring an indictment against Obama that day with all the evidence that Dr. Orly Taiz has gathered.

Good grief they've already indicted him! LOL So why are they having the AGJ meet? Of course the bit about thinking slays me since I firmly believe that thinking for most of them is working without tools. What an exercise in pointless drivel.

I may have to infiltrate the the one in IL. It would just be a short drive.

Butterfly Bilderberg

American Grand Jury

Cat Claw:I may have to infiltrate the the one in IL. It would just be a short drive.GO FOR IT !!!

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

OMG! Bo is a turncoat.[/break1]org/illinois-has-a-firm-date-texas-just-a-few-days-later#comment-368]http://americangrandjury.org/illinois-h ... omment-368BO white house dog says: April 21, 2009 at 11:11 pmi know someone with incriminating private records of obama. i was told to contact you. documents are real but are you know….~~~~~~~~~~~ Reply by Bob ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have sent you a reply email. Will be interesting to see what you have..Bob

Butterfly Bilderberg

American Grand Jury

OMG! Bo is a turncoat.

[/break1]org/illinois-has-a-firm-date-texas-just-a-few-days-later#comment-368]http://americangrandjury.org/illinois-h ... omment-368

BO white house dog says:

April 21, 2009 at 11:11 pm

i know someone with incriminating private records of obama. i was told to contact you. documents are real but are you know….

~~~~~~~~~~~ Reply by Bob ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have sent you a reply email. Will be interesting to see what you have..

BobSurgically implanted just under Bo's cute black and white doggy fur is a capsule that beams a laser light with the number of a Swiss bank deposit box. In that Swiss bank are all the documents -- Kenyan BC, Soetoro adoption papers, multiple passports including Indonesian and British, mortgages and deeds to 100 addresses -- as well as lots of cash (in Euros) and a Glock.

There's a lovely young lady with a Mini Cooper waiting outside to drive Bob Campbell to Paris, er, Mombasa. And a lifetime supplies of Greenies for Bo.

editorkorir

American Grand Jury

Post by editorkorir »

I think this clip sums up the mindset of the average citizens grand jury member. If they allowed youtube embeds, I would place this in a comment at the AGJ:

but they don't. so I'll post it here.

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

That is soooooo funny.

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

If you saw this, forgive. Sewell is posting links to his article at the Steady Drip. They say they have subpoena power. And, Supreme Court will back them. Sure they will. Can you see it? A group of crazies can get together to subpoena whatever they want? From whomever? lol (I wonder if Orly had something to do with this?)

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/04/important-grand-juries-dont-need.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -need.html

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IMPORTANT: Grand Juries don't need Judicial approval -

Geez! This is so powerful and straight to the point. No kidding, Grand Juries have the power to subpoena!

Patriot Grand Jurors need look no further than Bill of Rights to find their Supreme Right to form Citizen Grand Juries with or without Judicial approval.

In the First Amendment, we the People are given the unalienable right "peaceably to assemble and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

In the Ninth Amendment, it is unequivocally stated that, "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

In the Tenth Amendment, it is clearly stated, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution...are reserved...to the people.

What does that mean in the context of the power of Citizen Grand Jurors?

Simply stated it means that Citizens can form Grand Juries with or without the consent of any branch of the Judiciary, Federal or State. Furthermore, it means that any and all Federal or State Rules or Laws of Criminal Procedure are unconstitutional to the extent that they limit the formation of Citizen Grand Juries to prior or post approval by any Branch of the Judiciary, Federal or State.

It gets better for the Power of the People over their Judiciary in the Eleventh Amendment, "The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one the United States by Citizen of another State..."

In reading the Eleventh Amendment as it pertains to Citizens Grand Juries, one must remember the legal context under which it was written. At the time of the ratification of the Eleventh Amendment, most Criminal prosecutions were commenced by Citizens utilizing the services of private Citizen Attorneys.

Seen in its true, original context, the Eleventh Amendment clearly states that Citizens can form Federal or State Grand Juries without interference by the Federal Government.

Furthermore, the Citizen Grand Juries can subpoena any and all of Barack Hussein Obama's personal records held in any State or Federal Government Office or Department and said Office or Department is compelled by the Supreme Law of the Land, Our Constitution, to produce said records for said Grand Juries.

Remember Patriots, the case against Barack Hussein Obama will be over in Discovery, therefore, let us commence with Our Discovery of the Truth regarding the suspect commonly known to us Citizens as Barack Hussein Obama of unknown Citizenship, Allegiance and Alliances.

"Leo the Lawyer"

The subpoena will be issued to the entity that holds the records; State of Hawaii, Occidental, Columbia, Harvard, State Department, etc.

Of course Obama will challenge it. My advisors say don't worry because then it goes straight to SCOTUS upon Original Jurisdiction and the Patriots will win.

No questions about standing, No sanctions. No dismissals, Nada. Straight win in SCOTUS. We have the United States Constitution on our side and that is the Supreme Law of the Land.

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

Some of the Comments:

Anonymous said...

Office of Secretary of State of Hawaii, Office of Attorney General of Hawaii, Office of the Governor of Hawaii.

Office of US Secretary of State, Office of US Secretary of Defense. Social Security Administration, Selective Service and IRS.

NOW HEAR THIS!

Do NOT issue INDICTMENTS for any of these Good Public Servants. All you ask for is the documents that you need for your Presentments.

April 21, 2009 7:14 PM

Aristotle The Hun said...

Sobponeas are for documents. The indictment is for Obama.

These is no intention to do blanket indictments.

One attorney talked about such an illadvised option and is now paying for her foolishness.

What made you think otherwise?

April 21, 2009 7:22 PM

sharonhr said...

Even if a CGJ issues a subpoena, what will compel the other party to honor it? Can't they just ignore it, especially because a prosecutor's signature will not be there?

April 21, 2009 10:55 PM

The article answers that question. If an entity does not comply or if Obama tries to stop compliance it goes directly to the Supreme Court.

No questions about standing, No sanctions. No dismissals, Nada. Straight win in SCOTUS. We have the United States Constitution on our side and that is the Supreme Law of the Land.

April 21, 2009 11:03 PM

Anonymous said...

Does SCOTUS then still have to have 4 justices willing to hear the case or is that bypassed as soon as there is non compliance with the first subpeona? Sorry for my ignorance of the Federal laws. I'm signed up for CG and cheering wildly from the sidelines. Nothing that has been submitted to SCOTUS has been taken seriously yet. Also, looking at my state constitution it says something to the effect that only a Superior court judge can appoint a grand jury. Would we first have to prove that unconstitutional at state level to proceed?

April 21, 2009 11:59 PM

I am not a lawyer and the only reason I am not as confused as you seem to be is that the article you just read was written by one of the heavy hitter attorneys I am working with.

I have confidence that he is right. But, I also have confirmation of the correctness of his position from other sources.

Try these two links.

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/04/judges-and-prosecutors-need-to-butt-out.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... t-out.html

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/04/pravda-publishes-mark-mcgrews-latest.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... atest.html

The plan is to exercise one's constitutional rights, not ask the judges what those rights are. Decide and act and see if they can stop you.

A this stage (Grand Jury indictment) all decisions will go directly to the SCOTUS.

My lawyer buddies seem very sure of themselves about the American Grand Jury type of approach. The GA. Grand Jury was based on common law and the Magna Carta. American Grand Jury is based on the U S Constitution.

Another factor is that the lawyer involved in the GA grand jury isn't very well thought of by other attorneys or judges. That attorney has nothing to do with American Grand Jury.

Several people who serve on the AGJ were referred by that attorney but as Bob Campbell the founder of AGJ says: "this has NOTHING to do with Xinsert lawyers nameX"

April 22, 2009 3:46 AM

Anonymous said...

OK so let me see if I get it.I rememember Donofrio slamming the entire concept that these grand juries would be as contemptuous of the Constitution as Obama.Is this a new effort with better legal interpretation?

April 22, 2009 9:37 AM

Anonymous said...

Wrong again!

The Honorable Leo Donofrio, Esquire, was the Lawyer who first raised the concept of using Grand Juries.

That Russia Lawyer did do some things that many if not most other Lawyers thought was as you say "contemptuous."

April 22, 2009 10:12 AM

The GJ Leo D. took exception to was based on the Magna Carta and had some antiquated language that had to do with the GJ going after offenders with their own authority,

The American Grand Jury has the U.S. Constitution as its premise And has nothing to do with the Russian attorney.

April 22, 2009 11:01 AM

April 22, 2009 1:56 PM

P. Revere said...

You've just got to love those who would be so divisive...

I wanted to thank you for posting this IPORTANT message and I do hope you will continue the wonderful job you're doing. It is a service to all of us who are intimately involved in getting resolution to the USURPER in the Oval Office. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Carl Swensson

April 22, 2009 2:47 PM

Anonymous said...

Ok..so the american Grand jury is a good idea because it uses the Constitution as its legal basis and does not seek "relief" which could be forceful in nature.Also Donofrio's original idea of the Grand/jury/5th pillar is aligned with the American Grand Jury is doing.Am I getting it now?

April 22, 2009 2:49 PM

"If the American Grand Jury is not associated with Orly Taitz then why is she the only attorney linked to on the AGJ website?"

Send me an email or call me and I will explain the behind the scenes maneuvering.

Last I checked the TX grand Jury was listed.

I understand your concerns but I am not about to discuss it in public. Too many unfriendly lurkers.

April 22, 2009 3:05 PM

Leo the Lawyer said...

The 1st, 9th, 10th Amendments clearly say what they say.

The 11th is sort of like the "Natural Born Citizen" Phrase, you have to read it with a late 18th Century mind to understand it, but if you do it too is easy.

To paraphrase Chief Justice Roberts, the Constitution is not that hard to understand.

Just keep it simple.

April 23, 2009 2:11 AM

Anonymous said...

Mensa called. They're revoking your membership.

This is extremely shoddy "analysis." Any "subpoena" sent by one of these "grand juries" will be duly ignored, and no court (certainly not SCOTUS) is going to help to enforce it.

April 23, 2009 11:04 AM

Anonymous said...

Exactly, anonymous, go ahead and make our day!

Where shall we send the offer that you can't refuse?

Any Lawyer advising you to ignore our subpoenas is a fool.

April 23, 2009 11:10 AM

Anonymous said...

P.S.

If you are SO confident that SCOTUS will "(certainly not SCOTUS) is going to help to enforce it."

Then why bother to post here. And why is BO paying that DUMB FOOL bauer millions to try and keep BO out of jail if SCOTUS will "certainly not" send BO there?

April 23, 2009 11:16 AM

"Mensa called. They're revoking your membership."

The article wasn't written by me. It was written by a constitutional lawyer. He doesn't belong to Mensa. He belongs to the bar association.

But then you know more than both of us, right?

April 23, 2009 11:30 AM

Anonymous said...

"Does SCOTUS then still have to have 4 justices willing to hear the case?" More than 4, a majority ready, willing and able to rule against BO, IMHO without any ex parte knowledge whatsoever.

"I'm signed up for CG and cheering wildly from the sidelines." Thank you for your Service for Our Country!

"Nothing that has been submitted to SCOTUS has been taken seriously yet." Sorry but you are wrong about this. IMHO SCOTUS takes BO's allegedly illegal conduct VERY SERIOUSLY.

"Also, looking at my state constitution it says something to the effect that only a Superior court judge can appoint a grand jury." Your State Constitution does not trump the US Constitution which is the Supreme Law of the Land. Your State must of had some mighty DUMB lawyers write that constitution.

Would we first have to prove that unconstitutional at state level to proceed? No, just bring it, SCOTUS will advise your State's DUMB lawyers of the error of their opinions.

April 23, 2009 11:33 AM

Anonymous said...

The article wasn't written by me.But you posted it, "genius."

It was written by a constitutional lawyer.What a fancy self-awarded title!

What other great works of constitutional research has this "scholar" written?

But then you know more than both of us, right?Looks that way.

April 23, 2009 12:13 PM

Are you under thirty and still being supported by your parents.

Maybe it would help if you knew that food your parents buy you does not contain the nutrients that will help you mature. Only food you buy with your own money will help you mature.

April 23, 2009 12:22 PM

blogordie said...

Certainly citizens can form grand juries, and those grand juries have a right to petition the government.

However, a group who labels itself a "grand jury" does not gain any legal power beyond another group of people who labels itself a "book club".

April 23, 2009 12:36 PM

Anonymous said...

Another joke 4 U, blogordie!

[/break1]net/2009/04/21/defendourfreedomsus--new-rico-case.aspx#comment-2014795]http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/04/21 ... nt-2014795

April 23, 2009 12:48 PM

I try not to express opinions. I wrote a whole book without one opinion in it. If I didn't have a scientific citation to back up what I said I didn't say it.

How people like blogordie feel so free to just express opinions out of thin air is beyond my comprehension.

Mt guess is he has done no research on the issue or he couldn't have such a baseless opinion. I doubt he even read the article he commented upon.

April 23, 2009 12:59 PM

Anonymous said...

Mt guess is he has done no research on the issue or he couldn't have such a baseless opinion.Oh the irony.

Leo the "Lawyer" (oh, is he now?) cites four amendments -- none of which discuss grand juries -- and from that concludes that these "grand juries" don't need judicial approval. Is that solid research?

Where are the citations to cases, treatises, scholarly articles, etc.?

If anyone has a baseless opinion, it is this elusive "Leo."

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

Everytime I think these nutcases could not possibly come up with something crazier, they prove me wrong. This is beyond crazy.

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

I think Carl is going to be on the blogtalk. Maybe he'll talk about this? I have to load IE to get it.

Mark McGrew Radio for tonight

Thursday April 23, 2009

Time 9pm EST 8pm CST 7pm MST 6pm PST

[/break1]blogtalkradio.com/Sentinel_Radio]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sentinel_Radio

Join the discussion by calling: (646) 727-2652

US Constitution Says A People's Grand Jury Can Subpoena Obama's Birth Records

Citizen's Grand Jury Rights and Abilities Discussion

Carl Swensson of [/break1]com/]http://riseupforamerica.com/ explains:

How a Georgia Grand Jury Indicted Obama.

Robert DeBeaux and Dianna Nelson from Dallas - Ft. Worth

will talk about forming their Grand Jury.

US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia ruled:

"In fact, the whole theory of its function is that it belongs to no branch of the institutional Government, serving as a kind of buffer or referee between the Government and the people."

Judges And Prosecutors Are Violating Our Constitution.

Listen to the discussion at:

[/break1]blogtalkradio.com/Sentinel_Radio]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sentinel_Radio

Join the discussion by calling: (646) 727-2652 Time 9pm EST 8pm CST 7pm MST 6pm PST

If you do not want emails from us, please click on reply and type "NO" in the subject line.

We will delete you immediately.

Mark S. McGrew

[/break1]com]McGrewMX@aol.com

Mark S. McGrew Blog Spot

Sequoia32

American Grand Jury

Post by Sequoia32 »

Oh, come on!

Hurry up!

ISSUE THE SUBPOENAS!!!

I wanna see the smackdown!!!

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
allison

American Grand Jury

Post by allison »

"Leo the Lawyer" * * * * * * * * * * * * * *The subpoena will be issued to the entity that holds the records; State of Hawaii, Occidental, Columbia, Harvard, State Department, etc. Of course Obama will challenge it. My advisors say don't worry because then it goes straight to SCOTUS upon Original Jurisdiction and the Patriots will win.No questions about standing, No sanctions. No dismissals, Nada. Straight win in SCOTUS. We have the United States Constitution on our side and that is the Supreme Law of the Land.Did "Leo the Lawyer" party too much on 4/20? Methinks this man is high as a kite.BTW, if non-lawyers start prepping subpoenas and indictments, wouldn't that possibly rise to the unauthorized practice of law?? Seems to me one could at least argue as much, seeing how those are activities that require legal knowledge and skill?Food for thought, folks, food for thought.I'm thinking along the lines of, "We see your faux indictment, and raise you a REAL indictment!"

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

They have obvisously thrown Orly under the bus. I'm wondering if Mario is involved? They talk about him. And, they post his articles. ??? Even Mario wouldn't be that crazy, would he?

bogus info

American Grand Jury

Post by bogus info »

I'm thinking along the lines of, "We see your faux indictment, and raise you a REAL indictment!"Oh how I would love to see this happen to this birther bunch.

mimi

American Grand Jury

Post by mimi »

I'm on hold at the radio show. I punched in *67 first to block my number.

Return to “Miscellaneous”