Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Sam the Centipede

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It seems the Pillowistas calculated that the winning tactic for proving that there was criminal behavior by election officials is to commit those crimes themselves and publish the evidence.

Just as they proved that there were invalid votes cast … by casting those votes themselves.

Foolproof! Well, proof by fools.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:14 am
That guy ain't right.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

If he tries to file a case "out of the blue," as it were, would SCOTUS even be obligated to publicly respond?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

As far as I understand, it probably won't even be filed.
Edit: I suppose he could do it as some sort of motion or writ that is directed to the justice of the circuit where it originated. Not sure what happens when it does not originate anywhere and which justice it goes to.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No. SCOTUS will make no announcement regardless.

'Course, Lindell is free to scream to the heavens about his interpretation of what SCOTUS did.

He thinks the answer - the way to obtain a successful outcome at the Supreme Court - is to put pressure on them. His 'pressure' will be either wimpy and useless or will get him in a big ol' heap of trouble. I'm hoping for heap of trouble, but his track record is 110% wimpy and useless.

:popcorn:
Edit: Reading N10's post, I think he is going to go up and bang on the front door of the Court, just for the cameras. More will be revealed ...
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:46 pm If he tries to file a case "out of the blue," as it were, would SCOTUS even be obligated to publicly respond?
...Yes?

If anyone files something, it will appear on the public docket. Excepting, of course, the rare super-sekrit cases. Which is why some believe Lindell might file a qui tam case: so he can claim to have filed it, but the public won't be able to see it.

And if is something is publicly filed, there will be a public response. "DENNIED" is a sufficient response. :towel:

There's no mechanism to ask for one-justice relief for original filings.

But, no: SCOTUS isn't going to announce that someone filed something. That kind of PR is left to the filer (or maybe the target of the filing).
Image ImageImage
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:55 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:14 am
That guy ain't right.
Jaundice maybe?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

bob wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 pm …Which is why some believe Lindell might file a qui tam case…
If he were to file Qui Tam action, what would the accusation(s) be and who would be the defendant(s)? :confuzzled:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:16 pm If he were to file Qui Tam action, what would the accusation(s) be and who would be the defendant(s)? :confuzzled:
Predicting how the crazy might act is at best haphazard.

So: The most plausible (but still very stupid) claim would be against various federal defendants, i.e., Congress, the archivist, maybe the electors themselves. On usual claims of fraud, "violation" of federal law, "due process," "equal protection," etc.
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

bob wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:27 pm
Thanks Bob.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:34 pm
bob wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:27 pm
Thanks Bob.
x100

ImageImageImage x4
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:55 pm I wonder, how many State AG's signed on to his lawpoop?
Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:03 pm I'm guessing zero. :popcorn:
Some Rando on Facebook claimed he has six.

That's gotta be the six dumbest AG's in the country.
tek

Post by tek »

Mikey must be in DC by now!
Ooooh I can hardly wait!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:48 pm As far as I understand, it probably won't even be filed.

. . . or filed correctly.

How many times have we seen birthers and other yahoos "file" something with the wrong court or by simply handing it to the clerk of the court, without following the proper procedures or paying the proper fees? Or they simply mail some paper to the court and claim that they have filed it.

I don't think even any of the lawyers here (please correct this IANAL if I'm wrong) can think of any kind of action that Lindell can file, for which SCOTUS has original jurisdiction. So, even if he convinces a clerk to file his nonsense, it will not make it past the first hurdle that any SCOTUS case faces: getting four justices to agree to even hear the case. They will bounce it for lack or original jurisdiction.

I am quite sure that Mikey will deliver something to the court, maybe even tomorrow. As we all here know, it will go nowhere. It will certainly NOT be the 9-0 slam dunk VICTORY and reinstatement of Trump that pillow-for-brains believes it will.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:55 pmSo, even if he convinces a clerk to file his nonsense, it will not make it past the first hurdle that any SCOTUS case faces: getting four justices to agree to even hear the case. They will bounce it for lack or original jurisdiction.
Five. It takes four justices to grant cert., but we already know Lindell can't file a cert. petition because there's no lower court ruling from which to seek cert.

Everything else (other than an application for a one-justice stay) requires a majority, i.e., five justices.

Assuming there's even an attempt to file something, it is meant only as a PR stunt. Either the shipping clerk will accept the filing (P.S.: Send money) or will bounce it (P.S.: Send money).
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OH NO!
StraightGoods @Realmediavoices 32m
Replying to @EddieMagaa
nope...Lindell said a few hours ago on http://Frankspeech.com "that all the AGs were scared off by Ronna McDaniel and the RNC"..Too funny
You can't make this Lindell shit up....He whacko

:cry: Foggy can we have a support group chat tomorrow? There's going to be a lot of tears and frustration. We'll need Pup-peroni for Biscuit & Root Beer too also.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

SCOTUS in recess? All are now trying out their personal MyPillow that Lindell provided as bribe to take "his papers, please" :?: :twisted:
tek

Post by tek »

Lindell haz excuse?
Well, maybe he'll go it alone. Who needs them RINO AGs anyway?

I remain excited about today at SCOTUS!

oh_boy.jpg
oh_boy.jpg (14.58 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, that is so tragic, so horrifying, so dastardly!

Ronna McDaniel and the RNC done gone and STABBED MIKEY RIGHT IN THE BACK, that's what. :blackeye:

And by extension, of course, that means they done gone STABBED THE PRESIDENT RIGHT IN THE BACK, you know which one we mean.

I suspect TFA will have a release on the subject later on this glorious November morn ...

'Course, if'n you know ol' Mikey, he'll have sumpin' cooked up by this afternoon, don't you worry none. :batting:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Since he won't be able to get in the front door, I picture him wandering downstairs to the Visitor's Center, leaving a folder on the Justice Roberts' exhibit then announcing the deed is done.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Maybe he's going to Pull A Taitz -- or even better, he's hooked up with Orly and she's going to personally do it! Does Roberts have any public events planned? This was so effective when Orly did it, it became the stuff of legend -- surely Lindell has heard about this. Go straight to the top, Mikey!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

d-2.jpg
d-2.jpg (31.13 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell.JPG
Lindell.JPG (90.93 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I keep checking twitter for Lindell Supreme Court but no new info. Shirley there are people hanging around outside hoping to catch a glimpse of the Lindell Shit Show Circus but, so far, I can't find any news about it.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Goalposts have been sighted in motion:
Lindell insisted that he had set Tuesday as an artificial deadline for the complaint because he wanted to "put pressure" on the attorneys general. But he suggested that Covid-19 had delayed the process.

"I met many AGs," he said. "I was on the phone with four of them yesterday and some of them have so much going on right now that last Friday they gave them until today to fighting [sic] these mandates where kids had to take the vaccine."

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”