OBAMA INDICTED

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

http://americangrandjury.org/gibbs-scre ... t-on-obama

[...]We at American Grand Jury hear what the people are saying and have charged Obama with “presentments” of guilt. On Satruday, May 30th at 2:30 pm, the convened Grand Jury handed down the YES votes of 31 members, unanimous, to INDICT Barack Obama with the “presentments” of Fraud and Treason.

The May 30th voting has been formally attested to and verified. The “presentments” will be reduced to writing within the next few days for distribution to the court system throughout the land. To date, American Grand Jury has sponsored approximately 70 serves on different courts, sheriffs, Districk Attoneys, Attorney Generals, judges and other officials around the United States. The word is spreading that we mean business and are not going to stop with these presentments until the Court system does their job of formally prosecuting Obama.

The people of the United States have the right to know who this man really is that is living in the White House. Right now it looks like AKA is a Foreign National “play-acting” as the Commander-in-Chief and President. Obama contiunes to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with legal firms to hide his birth certificate, passport records, school records, selective service records, campaign contribution records and God knows what else.

You know what they say, “the bigger they are, the harder they fall.”

Thanks for stopping by,

Bob Campbell

American Grand JuryUpcoming June schedule:

June 6th, registered and filled

Tennesee Grand Jury, registered, a couple of openings, almost ready to go

June SUPER Grand Jury, HUGE — details private at this time — completely registered and filledLet me get this straight. They have delivered approximately 70 of these "presentments" around the country, nothing has come of it, and these looney tunes continute to hold these things, people continue to participate in them? One present/indictment is generally sufficient. If these are so legal and so powerful, what's the problem? Why has President Obama not been charged? Why is he still in office?

Anyone beginning to get the idea here?

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

This guys ranting is tedious and long but could someone read this and explain what he is trying to promote? This is just part of the article.

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/05/what-kinds-of-birth-records-does-hawaii.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... awaii.html

Attorney General Opinion

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

§338-19 Photostatic or typewritten copies of records. The department of health is authorized to prepare typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies of any records and files in its office, which by reason of age, usage, or otherwise are in such condition that they can no longer be conveniently consulted or used without danger of serious injury or destruction thereof, and to certify to the correctness of such copies. The typewritten, photostatic, or microphotographic copies shall be competent evidence in all courts of the State with like force and effect as the original. [L 1949, c 327, §23; RL 1955, §57-22; am L 1957, c 8, §1; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-19]

§338-20.5 Adoption;

§338-41 Issuance; procedure. (a) The department of health may make regulations respecting the form of Hawaiian birth certificates and certified copies of such certificates and other matters relating to Hawaii birth certificates as appear necessary and the regulations, when approved and made in accordance with chapter 91, shall have the force of law. The department shall furnish the form of the certificates and copies made therefrom.

(b) Any certificate of Hawaiian birth issued heretofore under or by virtue of any law of the Territory of Hawaii or the State, shall be prima facie evidence of the facts therein stated. [L 1911, c 96, §1; am L 1923, c 246, §1; RL 1925, §196; am L 1927, c 202, §1; RL 1935, §7610; RL 1945, §12910; am L 1951, c 132, §1; RL 1955, §57-40; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §9; am L 1965, c 96, §39; HRS §338-41; am L 1970, c 11, §1; am L 1972, c 66, §1(4)]

Case Notes

Prima facie evidence overcome by competent evidence of nonidentification. 4 U.S.D.C. Haw. 258.

Certificate not controlling upon U.S. immigration officials re admission of Chinese. 217 F. 48; 35 Op. U.S. Att. Gen. 69.

(Some of these statutes should be included in the Lawsuit's to show how simple it was to get a Hawaii BC)

Hat tip to Danemphasis mine. This guy is good at confusing his readers on purpose. :?

Hektor

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Hektor »

Let me get this straight. They have delivered approximately 70 of these "presentments" around the country, nothing has come of it, and these looney tunes continute to hold these things, people continue to participate in them? One present/indictment is generally sufficient. If these are so legal and so powerful, what's the problem? Why has President Obama not been charged? Why is he still in office?

Anyone beginning to get the idea here?Realist, there are signs that some birthers are getting a bit restless with this process.

For example (emphasis mine):

speedy says:

May 26, 2009 at 8:49 am

Really, this BO has to go ASAP! I can’t understand why he hasn’t been arrested by now with all these indictments against him. He is totally destroying our country with finding all kinds of ways to get around showing his true identity. I say he should pay for his crimes just like anyone else. They want to make illegal things legal for their own convenience. I hope that that foolish HR 985 bill does not pass. It is giving a free pass for BO and his buddies to commit crimes and get away with it. None of his bills are harmless. They are all evil. Anyway, hopefully in the end the constitution prevails and overrides his unconstitutional and illegal laws. He is a criminal and a despot!

Eventually the "Citizen" Grand Lynch Mob will run out of steam and the birthers will try something else. Eventually the denizens of the various conspiracy sites will slow the donations/volunteering when for some dark sinister reason (which has nothing to do with the fact that the birthers are horribly, horribly wrong) it becomes all too clear that the current plan isn't working. Then a new idea will emerge, possibly from a new leader. I'm guessing "Citizen" Show Trials are next, but who knows, they might find something in the Confederate Constitution and claim that it gives them the power to get rid of the usurper.

Jez

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Jez »

It's the usual "see anyone can get an Hawaiian birth certificate" claptrap. He's trying to say that rules for getting a Hawaiian birth certificate in 1961 were so lax that anyone could walk in and get one, without any kind of proof. And he pulled out the 337-17.8 to try and prove a point, even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

Based upon Dr. Taitz blog, I get the impression that the new line of attack is going to be Congress. They are going to try to get their so called evidence to Congressmen/women. Mike Ritz is a player in this. There is information that debunks every single allegation the birthers promote; however that information is scattered on numerous blogs that are difficult to navigate in my opinion. Maybe it's because I'm stupid but I think most of our congressmen/women are in my category too. What are the most important points of this entire Issue? According to Dr. Taitz blog, the rep. for Senator Inhofe wants hard copy of Pakistan travel and Indonesian school BS. Which Dr. Taitz obviously cannot provide because it doesn't exist. I have said this before and I will say it again. I think we need hard copy of the most important points of this issue to provide to Congress. In my opinion, this is now their line of attack. And, I have a feeling Fox News is going to promote this because of their recent news article. If I'm wrong, well we've just wasted a bit of time and energy but I'd sure rather be prepared. Opinions.

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.Yes, but Dr. Taitz comment on her blog has the answer. Obama got his BC when he was 21.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.Yes, but Dr. Taitz comment on her blog has the answer. Obama got his BC when he was 21. Dr. Taitz also says none of that matters as he's not legally the president because the oath was invalid. Dr. Taitz says all sorts of stupid shit.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
TollandRCR

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by TollandRCR »

Based upon Dr. Taitz blog, I get the impression that the new line of attack is going to be Congress. ...I think we need hard copy of the most important points of this issue to provide to Congress. In my opinion, this is now their line of attack. ...If I'm wrong, well we've just wasted a bit of time and energy but I'd sure rather be prepared. Opinions.If it should come to this, it should be the Democratic National Committee that will prepare and produce the materials for Congress to review if an individual member of Congress wants to do so. PJ could be very helpful to the DNC in locating those documents, but I think the chain of custody ought to be from the origin of a document directly to the DNC.A strategically smarter thing to do might be for a Democratic member of Congress (in collaboration with the leadership of both sides) to rise and say something like this:Madame Speaker, I and a number of my colleagues on both sides of the aisle have been receiving e-mails, letters, and phone calls arguing that President Obama is not eligible for his office by virtue of where he was born, his parentage, or assorted other reasons. FoxNews has been running articles hinting at these questions. Law suits have been filed against President Obama, various other officers of the U.S. Government, and state officials. The U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia has been sent a "Quo Warranto," demanding that he investigate the President's eligibility to serve. "Indictments" by various self-appointed "citizens grand juries" have been given to various officials, ranging from Governors to local district attorneys and sheriffs. There have been other accusations, such as that President Obama has had more than 100 Social Security numbers.Many of us have found all this to be amusing. Others are concerned at the increasing incidence of threats to judges, law enforcement officers, and government officials, which may be partly due to these accusations. To put this matter to rest, my Republican colleague [insert name] and I have asked the General Accountability Office to research a set of questions that we have compiled from the various communications to us and to report back to the House no later than [a reasonable date]. I yield the remainder of my time to my colleague.PJ could help to formulate those questions. Many or most Birthers would run and hide, while a few might present their own questions to the members of Congress. This would have the effect of causing some Birthers to recognize that this is serious business, that the GAO may very well soon be declaring that much of what they have presented as "evidence" is fictitious, fraudulent, or incompetently understood, and that some things that they have done may need to be considered for prosecution by U.S. District Attorneys. Some Birthers might realize that they have been wasting their time by trying to unseat President Obama, time that would have better been spent opposing those policies that they dislike. The air might go out of the balloon very quickly.Birthers are attempting to persuade a few members of Congress to pay attention to them and are fantasizing that one of their own will soon be a member of Congress. Let's bring it all out into the sunshine. There won't be any more rocks under which to hide. All the threats and bluster won't effect GAO at all, even if Birthers should start declaring that GAO is just another tool of Obama. Members of Congress would not take kindly to that insinuation.In many European countries, the courts have the power to launch investigations and the resources with which to do so. U.S. courts do not operate that way. The GAO has the ability to do the work, is non-partisan and professional, and would provide no platform for demagoguery. If GAO identifies an issue that must be resolved by the courts, it could name that issue. The GAO's investigation could cover the whole range of claims and accusations, while a law suit would cover only a few items, to be succeeded by another law suit when the first one fails.One objection to this is that GAO has much more important work to do. I agree. But there is so little "there there" for the Birthers, GAO may not need much time to do the work. For example, the "Pakistan Travel Ban" will collapse in moments when the State Department shows the documentary evidence that we have all seen. The "multiple Social Security numbers" thing will collapse when the SSA tells GAO that, surprise, there is more than one person in the U.S. with the name of Barack Obama or names that sound vaguely like some part of that name.Another objection could be that such an investigation may not fall within the scope of GAO's Congressional mandate. GAO says of itselfThe U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is known as "the investigative arm of Congress" and "the congressional watchdog." GAO supports the Congress in meeting its constitutional responsibilities and helps improve the performance and accountability of the federal government for the benefit of the American people http://www.gao.gov/I know that not all conspiracy theories have been killed by exposure to sunshine. There are still those who believe that the U.S. itself sunk the Battleship Maine as a pretext for war, that before Pearl Harbor FDR knew just when and where the Japanese would strike, and that the CIA assassinated John F. Kennedy. It is impossible to squelch a nutty idea everywhere. One can, however, give it a bad case of sunburn. Calling a bully's bluff is sometimes the only way to put the bully down.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

This speaks volumes about these people. [/break1]blogspot.com/2009/05/great-yard-sign.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -sign.htmlSunday, May 31, 2009Great Yard Sign! Posted by Aristotle The Hun at 3:16 AMIf someone would be so kind as to provide the yard sign here.

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

it should be the Democratic National Committee that will prepare and produce the materials for Congress to review if an individual member of Congress wants to do so. PJ could be very helpful to the DNC in locating those documents, but I think the chain of custody ought to be from the origin of a document directly to the DNC.I had never thought of this and agree. Perhaps it is time for someone from PJ to contact the DNC to make them aware of PJ's, Dr. C's, etc. vast amount of factual, sourced information? Just a thought.

elliewyatt

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by elliewyatt »

This speaks volumes about these people. [/break1]blogspot.com/2009/05/great-yard-sign.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... -sign.htmlSunday, May 31, 2009Great Yard Sign! Posted by Aristotle The Hun at 3:16 AMIf someone would be so kind as to provide the yard sign here. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cn61JM4kNR8/S ... d+sign.bmp

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

Thanks Ellie,How would you like to have this guy for a neighbor? :? Real Christian. :? The creative PJ'ers can surely come up with a sign better than this one regarding your neighbor.

Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

Gibbs laughs it off and American Grand Jury slams another indictment on Obama

It looks like AKA is having problems with his public announcement system again. In an attempt to quell the rising tide of anger and disgust from citizens wanting to know where’s the proof of Obama’s “natural born” citizenship, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs’ recent response to a question on the President’s birth certificate tried to laugh it off. Well, it is no laughing matter and now a FoxNews discussion is having a field day with the comments section. It looks like AKA is getting closer and closer to pucker time!

The RightSideofLife has the full story here. [/break1]therightsideoflife.com/?p=6160]http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=6160 The details include responses from Dr. Ron Polarik and Attorney Mario Apuzzo. This article covers most of the well known facts and details surrounding the alleged guilt of Barack Obama.

We at American Grand Jury hear what the people are saying and have charged Obama with “presentments” of guilt. On Satruday, May 30th at 2:30 pm, the convened Grand Jury handed down the YES votes of 31 members, unanimous, to INDICT Barack Obama with the “presentments” of Fraud and Treason.

The May 30th voting has been formally attested to and verified. The “presentments” will be reduced to writing within the next few days for distribution to the court system throughout the land. To date, American Grand Jury has sponsored approximately 70 serves on different courts, sheriffs, Districk Attoneys, Attorney Generals, judges and other officials around the United States. The word is spreading that we mean business and are not going to stop with these presentments until the Court system does their job of formally prosecuting Obama.

The people of the United States have the right to know who this man really is that is living in the White House. Right now it looks like AKA is a Foreign National “play-acting” as the Commander-in-Chief and President. Obama contiunes to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with legal firms to hide his birth certificate, passport records, school records, selective service records, campaign contribution records and God knows what else.

You know what they say, “the bigger they are, the harder they fall.”

Thanks for stopping by,

Bob Campbell

American Grand Jury

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

When my daughter was small, she had a dog (mutt) by the name of BW who stayed at her grandmother's house in town because we lived in an apartment and could not keep a dog. My Mother also had a boston terrier named Frankie. Someone put poison in the backyard and killed both dogs. My Mother and daughter were devastated over the loss of these two dogs. My Mother placed a ad in the local newspaper which said:

You killed my dogs but it could have been my Grandchildren.

We knew who did this (neighbor) but never could prove it.

Tesibria

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Tesibria »

even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.Yes, but Dr. Taitz comment on her blog has the answer. Obama got his BC when he was 21. Which of course, meant that he could not have had a passport (BC required) to go to Indonesia as a child, and he could not have gotten his drivers' license at 16 (BC required).Uhm ... Yeah. That makes sense.

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.Yes, but Dr. Taitz comment on her blog has the answer. Obama got his BC when he was 21. Which of course, meant that he could not have had a passport (BC required) to go to Indonesia as a child, and he could not have gotten his drivers' license at 16 (BC required).Uhm ... Yeah. That makes sense.He used his Kenyan/British passport to travel to Indonesia, you silly wabbit. (of course, if he held one he could have and it would not matter with relation to his U.S. citizenship) but we need to ignore that little fact as well. I see no reason the MVD would not have issued a state DL on a Kenyan/British BC, do you? I'm sure many "patriots" have tried it successfully to prove it can be done.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Tesibria

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Tesibria »

This guys ranting is tedious and long but could someone read this and explain what he is trying to promote? This is just part of the article.

[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/05/what-kinds-of-birth-records-does-hawaii.html]http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... awaii.html

§338-20.5 Adoption;

§338-41 Issuance; procedure. (a) The department of health may make regulations respecting the form of Hawaiian birth certificates and certified copies of such certificates and other matters relating to Hawaii birth certificates as appear necessary and the regulations, when approved and made in accordance with chapter 91, shall have the force of law. The department shall furnish the form of the certificates and copies made therefrom.

(b) Any certificate of Hawaiian birth issued heretofore under or by virtue of any law of the Territory of Hawaii or the State, shall be prima facie evidence of the facts therein stated. [L 1911, c 96, §1; am L 1923, c 246, §1; RL 1925, §196; am L 1927, c 202, §1; RL 1935, §7610; RL 1945, §12910; am L 1951, c 132, §1; RL 1955, §57-40; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §9; am L 1965, c 96, §39; HRS §338-41; am L 1970, c 11, §1; am L 1972, c 66, §1(4)]

Case Notes

Prima facie evidence overcome by competent evidence of nonidentification. 4 U.S.D.C. Haw. 258.

Certificate not controlling upon U.S. immigration officials re admission of Chinese. 217 F. 48; 35 Op. U.S. Att. Gen. 69.

(Some of these statutes should be included in the Lawsuit's to show how simple it was to get a Hawaii BC)

Hat tip to Danemphasis mine. This guy is good at confusing his readers on purpose. :?Bogus,

The bolded cases/opinions he seems to be fixated on related to the period when/immediately after Hawaii became a US territory. Under an Act of the Territorial legislature passed in 1911* and reorganized by revised statutes in 1925.**

---------------*Leong v. US, 217 F.48 (9th Cir. 1914), cited above, reviewed the 1911 Act.

---------------**35 Op. U.S. Att. Gen. 69, 1926 WL 2173 (U.S.A.G.), cited above, referenced the original 1911 Act, as renumbered in the 1925 Hawaii Revised Statutes.

Pre-1911, Hawaii had no method of recording births on the island - contemporaneously OR otherwise. The territorial legislature passed a law in 1911 setting forth the process by which one could obtain a (noncontemporaneous) "certificate of Hawaiian birth." The process was, essentially an evidentiary hearing process - i.e., the person would present evidence in a hearing and the Hawaii official would issue his ruling.

What was at issue in both the cited case & US AG opinion was, essentially, whether findings of the Territorial Secretary -- based on an evidentiary hearing and not on a contemporaneous record of birth -- could be binding upon the US in determining US Citizenship: A certificate of Hawaiian birth is not like a contemporaneous record of birth. It is merely an expression of the conclusion of the Secretary of Hawaii on a matter submitted to him for decision. The legislature of the Territory of *72 Hawaii has no power to prescribe what effect shall be given by immigration officers of the United States to a finding or opinion of the Secretary of Hawaii in a matter which Congress has left to the decision of the officers of the United States, and it does not appear that the legislature of Hawaii has attempted to do so. 35 Op. U.S. Att. Gen. 69, at 71-72.

In other words - the certificates were not binding on US immigration officials because they weren't contemporaneous birth records but rather were issued by territorial officials after a hearing/application. And - both the Ninth Circuit and US Attorney General that while found the territory could control territorial citizenship by virtue of such statute/proceedings, it had no power to govern the standards by which the US government determines US citizenship.

Of course we know that at some point, Hawaii changed their standards for issuing birth certificates such that the US State Department agreed to be "bound" by them to the extent that it will accept a Hawaii COLB as proof of citizenship sufficient to issue a US Passport.

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline
mimi

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by mimi »

Presenting...."presentments":

[...]The Grand Jury is separate from POTUS, COTUS, & SCOTUS. You will find this Constitutional Branch listed in Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[/break1]the-912-project.com/government/2009/05/30/another-american-grand-jury-convened-today/]http://www.the-912-project.com/governme ... ned-today/

Whoever this Bobbi85710 is who wrote the article, she is seriously rabid with hate. Check out her twitter feed. Look at the amount of tweets. Tons of them.

[/break1]com/bobbi85710]http://twitter.com/bobbi85710

allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

word is spreading that we mean business and are not going to stop with these presentments until the Court system does their job of formally prosecuting Obama. Ruh-oh, they are going to keep sending these useless "presentments" to all manner of courts...YIKES, that sure is gonna generate a lot of trash!! How many trees will they kill before this madness stops!

Curious Blue

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Curious Blue »

it should be the Democratic National Committee that will prepare and produce the materials for Congress to review if an individual member of Congress wants to do so. PJ could be very helpful to the DNC in locating those documents, but I think the chain of custody ought to be from the origin of a document directly to the DNC.I had never thought of this and agree. Perhaps it is time for someone from PJ to contact the DNC to make them aware of PJ's, Dr. C's, etc. vast amount of factual, sourced information? Just a thought. The only document the DNC needs is the paper COLB (with raised seal and signature). That is the beginning and the end of the inquiry. Everything else is just a diversion.

TollandRCR

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by TollandRCR »

it should be the Democratic National Committee that will prepare and produce the materials for Congress to review if an individual member of Congress wants to do so. PJ could be very helpful to the DNC in locating those documents, but I think the chain of custody ought to be from the origin of a document directly to the DNC.I had never thought of this and agree. Perhaps it is time for someone from PJ to contact the DNC to make them aware of PJ's, Dr. C's, etc. vast amount of factual, sourced information? Just a thought. The only document the DNC needs is the paper COLB (with raised seal and signature). That is the beginning and the end of the inquiry. Everything else is just a diversion.Which it probably already has in its files.But should a Member of Congress raise a question about, say, whether travel to Pakistan was illegal for a U.S. citizen, the DNC should direct the Member to the State Department, not to Politijab.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

I'm sure they already have all this info based upon the response filed by the Dept. of State and Homeland Security in the Skrunk case, wasn't it? I guess I just wish there was something more I/we could do to shut down Orly and the rest of these idiots.

Lola_Getz

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Lola_Getz »

It's the usual "see anyone can get an Hawaiian birth certificate" claptrap. He's trying to say that rules for getting a Hawaiian birth certificate in 1961 were so lax that anyone could walk in and get one, without any kind of proof. And he pulled out the to try and prove a point, even though it was passed 21 years after Obama's birth.Plus, Jez, he's overlooking the fact that 337-17.8 refers to children born outside the state of Hawaii, NOT outside the United States of America. It says nothing about foreign-born children.

Return to “Miscellaneous”