OBAMA INDICTED

Butterfly Bilderberg

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

The Supreme Court might at some future time rule that, unlike the case in Wong, the native-born children of non-citizen parents who are in the country illegally (and have thus broken U.S. laws) are not natural-born citizens. One of the factors in Wong, I believe, was that the parents legal residents of the United States.And, as my mother used to say, if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass every time it jumped.

The basis for the Court's ruling in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), was the Fourteenth Amendment, which provides in pertinent part:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.No qualifiers. All that is required is to be born in the United States. The facts:

The case was submitted to the decision of the court upon the following facts agreed by the parties:

That the said Wong Kim Ark was born in the year 1873, at No. 751 Sacramento Street, in the city and county of San Francisco, State of California, United States of America, and [p651] that his mother and father were persons of Chinese descent and subjects of the Emperor of China, and that said Wong Kim Ark was and is a laborer.

That, at the time of his said birth, his mother and father were domiciled residents of the United States, and had established and enjoyed a permanent domicil and residence therein at said city and county of San Francisco, State aforesaid.

That said mother and father of said Wong Kim Ark continued to reside and remain in the United States until the year 1890, when they departed for China.

That during all the time of their said residence in the United States as domiciled residents therein, the said mother and father of said Wong Kim Ark were engaged in the prosecution of business, and were never engaged in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China.

That ever since the birth of said Wong Kim Ark, at the time and place hereinbefore stated and stipulated, he has had but one residence, to-wit, a residence in said State of California, in the United States of America, and that he has never changed or lost said residence or gained or acquired another residence, and there resided claiming to be a citizen of the United States.The operative fact was RESIDENCE. Not legal status or illegal status. RESIDENCE.

Language in the Court's opinion demonstrates that the Justices implicitly recognized Wong as a natural born citizen consequent to his birth on American soil. The Court cited, with approval, a circuit court opinion, In re Look Tin Sing, 21 F. 905, 907 (C. C. Cal. 1884):

In the courts of the United States in the Ninth Circuit, it has been uniformly held, in a series of opinions delivered by Mr. Justice Field, Judge Sawyer, Judge Deady, Judge Hanford, and Judge Morrow, that a child born in the United States of Chinese parents, subjects of the Emperor of China, is a native-born citizen of the United States. In re Look Tin Sing (1884), 10 Sawyer 358; Ex parte Chin King (1888), 13 Sawyer 333; In re Yung Sing Hee (1888) 13 Sawyer 482; In re Wy Shing (1888), 13 Sawyer 530; Gee Fook Sing v. United States (1892), 7 U.S.App. 7; In re Wong Kim Arm (1896), 71 Fed.Rep. 38. And we are not aware of any judicial decision to the contrary.Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. at 697.

As my mother said, if a frog had wings ...

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
LM K

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by LM K »

My favorite parts:

I was asked if this had anything to do with the 14th Amendment and I answered that the Grand Jury was only focussed on the issue of Barack's eligibility to be President. He then said it is about Article II Section I of the Constitution and I agreed, adding that it was paragraph 5 at which time he said "Natural Born is a grey area". I stopped him there and showed him the appropriate reference material from Thomas Jefferson and referrred to the definition by Valle in the Law of Nations. Neither of them appeared aware of the true definition. At this point, the gentleman on my right asked what response I had gotten from the people I filed this paperwork with and I said none, yet. He then asked why, if I hadn't gotten any response I was continuing to file, adding, if I had done this several times and got no response I'd move on. I let him know that was not my intention as ther are MANY jurisdictions where I can file and Many States are now involved in doing exactly the same thing. I was told that I am working within the law and can continue. Always nice to get their approval...all in all they were cordial and professional. There was some idle chit chat about my obvious like of fishing (fish art is on my walls) and then The taller gentleman said "we have many people on file with the name of Carl Swensson and would like to take your picture to save confusion". It should be noted that the taller gentleman showed an interest in my new Internet service and even took literature about it. I allowed them to take my picture and then they left.

snip...

I do have a sense that my keystrokes are being watched and I will take appropriate precautions. There is reason for this concern.

But Carl, you just said that you had their approval. Why would they be watching your keystrokes now that you have shown these 2 agents the light?

This is a pissing contest to see which birfer demonstrates themselves to be the greatest threat to the Usurper. Threat level is measured by the types of visits and how much "secret" monitoring you get from the Secret Service.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run
Patricia

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Patricia »

The Supreme Court might at some future time rule that, unlike the case in Wong, the native-born children of non-citizen parents who are in the country illegally (and have thus broken U.S. laws) are not natural-born citizens. One of the factors in Wong, I believe, was that the parents legal residents of the United States.And, as my mother used to say, if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass every time it jumped.

The basis for the Court's ruling in United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), was the Fourteenth Amendment, which provides in pertinent part:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.No qualifiers. All that is required is to be born in the United States.

Until another decision fine-tunes the law, yes, you're right.

The facts:

The case was submitted to the decision of the court upon the following facts agreed by the parties:

That the said Wong Kim Ark was born in the year 1873, at No. 751 Sacramento Street, in the city and county of San Francisco, State of California, United States of America, and [p651] that his mother and father were persons of Chinese descent and subjects of the Emperor of China, and that said Wong Kim Ark was and is a laborer.

That, at the time of his said birth, his mother and father were domiciled residents of the United States, and had established and enjoyed a permanent domicil and residence therein at said city and county of San Francisco, State aforesaid.

That said mother and father of said Wong Kim Ark continued to reside and remain in the United States until the year 1890, when they departed for China.

That during all the time of their said residence in the United States as domiciled residents therein, the said mother and father of said Wong Kim Ark were engaged in the prosecution of business, and were never engaged in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China.

That ever since the birth of said Wong Kim Ark, at the time and place hereinbefore stated and stipulated, he has had but one residence, to-wit, a residence in said State of California, in the United States of America, and that he has never changed or lost said residence or gained or acquired another residence, and there resided claiming to be a citizen of the United States.The operative fact was RESIDENCE. Not legal status or illegal status. RESIDENCE.

That does not preclude a future case based on the legality of the parent or parents' entry into the United States.

Language in the Court's opinion demonstrates that the Justices implicitly recognized Wong as a natural born citizen consequent to his birth on American soil.

And we don't know what the Court would have decided had the parents entered the country illegally and not been recognized as legal residents. Indeed, the decision does state that they were legal residents. They were allowed to remain in the U.S. but could not be naturalized.

The Court cited, with approval, a circuit court opinion, In re Look Tin Sing, 21 F. 905, 907 (C. C. Cal. 1884):

In the courts of the United States in the Ninth Circuit, it has been uniformly held, in a series of opinions delivered by Mr. Justice Field, Judge Sawyer, Judge Deady, Judge Hanford, and Judge Morrow, that a child born in the United States of Chinese parents, subjects of the Emperor of China, is a native-born citizen of the United States. In re Look Tin Sing (1884), 10 Sawyer 358; Ex parte Chin King (1888), 13 Sawyer 333; In re Yung Sing Hee (1888) 13 Sawyer 482; In re Wy Shing (1888), 13 Sawyer 530; Gee Fook Sing v. United States (1892), 7 U.S.App. 7; In re Wong Kim Arm (1896), 71 Fed.Rep. 38. And we are not aware of any judicial decision to the contrary.Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. at 697.

As my mother said, if a frog had wings ...

I had written: "The Supreme Court might at some future time rule that, unlike the case in Wong, the native-born children of non-citizen parents who are in the country illegally (and have thus broken U.S. laws) are not natural-born citizens. One of the factors in Wong, I believe, was that the parents legal residents of the United States."

Again, Wong's parents were LEGAL residents. Both parents were domiciled here and were not violating the law. In the case of anchor babies, usually it's one parent. But more importantly, the legal status of the parents, I think, has to be of consequence. That it wasn't an issue in Wong doesn't mean it's not a valid issue.

The Supreme Court may well at some future time fine-tune the law with respect to this issue if a case is brought, and such a possibility seems quite reasonable to me for the above reasons (at least). If an interpretation of the 14th Amendment is needed at the same time, the Court could make it then. Before a case is ever brought, of course, Congress could amend the statutes to reflect that granting citizenship to children born in the U.S. of parents who did not legally enter the country is not the intent of the 14th Amendment.

TollandRCR

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by TollandRCR »

Sadly, yes.

He again called on Obama to publicly promote Nevada tourism, and to apologize for his remark that business leaders receiving money from the government "can’t get corporate jets. You can’t go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayer’s dime,” blaming the president for the recent cancellation of hundreds of conventions and other meetings originally scheduled to take place in Las Vegas, and the loss of more than $100 million in revenue.[/break1]blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/26/nevada-governor-turns-down-obama-airport-meeting-2/]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... meeting-2/As I recall, Gov. Gibbons' first complaint was that Pres. Obama would not meet with him. http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 4841.story Now the story seems to have changed, so that Gibbons is turning down a request. Both could be true. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/erie-pa ... 9927NAG891 It looks as if the Obama Administration offered to meet with Gibbons after he complained and was turned down then. What an ingrate.

Probably an ingrate we won't have to poke fun at much longer. The last time I looked, his approval rating was 17%, so this is indeed a lame attempt to improve those ratings.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
MaineSkeptic

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by MaineSkeptic »

A little more in-depth info on ole Carl's SS visitUpdate 5/28/09I called the Atlanta district office...I call BS, if only because 5/28/09 has not yet taken place, at least not in the continental U.S.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

And the hits just keep on acomin' regarding Ole Carl. What a lying sack of shit all these guys are.

by rxsid on Today, 17:33

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SECRET SERVICE KNOWS OBAMA WAS BORN IN AFRICA! CARL SWENSSEN'S UPDATE

JAG HUNTER here:

Secret Service Special Agent Roland McAmis told me the Secret Service had no jurisdiction to arrest and cause to be prosecuted Mr. Barak Hussein Obama for Treason.

On 23 April 2009, FBI special agents from the Joint Task Force on Terrorism visited one of Carl Swenssen's neighbors in Atlanta.

Today Secret Service special agents who asked not to be publicly named for fear of reprisal betrayed themselves and Obama by expressing their knowledge Obama wasn't born in America.

emphasis mine

[/break1]blogspot.com/]http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

Carl Swensson says:

May 27, 2009 at 1:08 pm

I have updated my site to be as precise as my mind will allow and have updated info all should read.

Now they want to do a background check on me? Not Barry Soetoro, Me.

Seems they want quite a bit of intel on all of us so don’t feel slighted. Remember how the Director of Homeland Security views us…Oh, and yes, SS works for HS whose director was appointed by whom?

I’m certain the plot will thicken.

Carl

Robert says:

May 27, 2009 at 7:20 pm

“Funniest part of the episode was when one agent attempted to tell me the “Natural Born” clause was a grey area.”

An admission by the SS that they are aware of his place of birth. That’s called MISPRISION OF A FELONY.emphasis mine

[/break1]org/my-friend-and-patriot-carl-swensson-gets-a-visit-from-secret-service/comment-page-1#comment-815]http://americangrandjury.org/my-friend- ... omment-815

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

This has gotta be our Sue:Sue says:May 28, 2009 at 2:25 amWell Carl, looks like you have hit the Big Time. Guess you might also expect a visit from the IRS. Just from what I gather, you will not be easy to intimidate. You may make “Joe the Plumber” look like a piker! Just know you have full support from your fellow extremeist.My mom always told me, “What goes on in the dark, comes out in the Light”. With this in mind, let’s all climb on board this Little Train that Can “and beat these crooks at their own game.Keep us informed regarding any other engagements with the SS.[/break1]org/my-friend-and-patriot-carl-swensson-gets-a-visit-from-secret-service#comments]http://americangrandjury.org/my-friend- ... e#comments"from your fellow extremeist" was the tipoff but there is so much funny there I can't believe off shore jobs Bob let it through!

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

ole Carl's got his thinker fired up...Let us review the ramifications of the visit by these SS agents...First: By NOT arresting either myself or Commander Fitzpatrick they have admitted BHO's illigitimacy. The accusation of TREASON, if untrue, can only end in arrest.Second: By stating "Natural born is a grey area" they again acknowledge he is foreign born and/or a British Citizen at birth.What this means is that we now have four SS witnesses to the crime of TREASON by this IMPOSTER, THUG, CRIMINAL.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/

PatGund

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by PatGund »

ole Carl's got his thinker fired up...Let us review the ramifications of the visit by these SS agents...First: By NOT arresting either myself or Commander Fitzpatrick they have admitted BHO's illigitimacy. The accusation of TREASON, if untrue, can only end in arrest.Second: By stating "Natural born is a grey area" they again acknowledge he is foreign born and/or a British Citizen at birth.What this means is that we now have four SS witnesses to the crime of TREASON by this IMPOSTER, THUG, CRIMINAL.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/And so Carl proves, by circular logic, that the strawberries were indeed stolen and that 2+2= purple.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

ole Carl's got his thinker fired up...Let us review the ramifications of the visit by these SS agents...First: By NOT arresting either myself or Commander Fitzpatrick they have admitted BHO's illigitimacy. The accusation of TREASON, if untrue, can only end in arrest.Second: By stating "Natural born is a grey area" they again acknowledge he is foreign born and/or a British Citizen at birth.What this means is that we now have four SS witnesses to the crime of TREASON by this IMPOSTER, THUG, CRIMINAL.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/And so Carl proves, by circular logic, that the strawberries were indeed stolen and that 2+2= purple.Stop it, Pat, you're killing me.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
editorkorir

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by editorkorir »

And so Carl proves, by circular logic, that the strawberries were indeed stolen and that 2+2= purple.hey, let's not demean Captain Queeg by comparing him to Carl

Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

May 20th:Filed Presentment and criminal complaint at the office of the Central District US Attorney Max Wood in Macon, GA.Filed same with Tift County Sheriff, Cap. Micahael Walker229-388-6033Filed with Clerk of Court at Atkins County Court House Mrs. OwenFiled with Cheif Magistrate Jeff A. Thomas of Brantley County along with Clerk of Court Lera Crews for the same county.Arrived at Jekyll Island Hotel for the Constitution Congress headed up by Bob Shultz of We The People.May 21st:Met with most all attendees and spread the word of our actions. Was warmly received and totally enjoyed the experience. One negative... I found out that a good friend Dr. Daneen Peterson, Phd. was in attendance but never crossed paths. Sorry Daneen.She is with StopTheNorthAmericanUnion.comMay 22:On my return trip I Filed first at the Bacon County Court House Probate Judge Joe A. Boatright. He said he would forward to Superior Court Judge H. Frederick Mullis Jr. of the Waycross District. 912-632-7661Filed again with Coffee County Chief Judge Dwayne H. Gillis 912-384-0587. Docs received by his Sec. Tammy PaulkCalled ahead and arranged a meeting with Oconee Judicial Circuit Court Judge H. Fredrick Mullis, Jr., Chief Judge at the Dodge County Courthouse in Eastman, Ga.I explained the filing and he said he could think of no State Law that would allow him to act upon these documents BUT added, there may may one who would. Didn't get a name of who that Judge might be but it just goes to show how totally lacking in Moxy these Officials are and how little regard most have for our Constitution. He handed the documents back and I took them knowing that he would be receiving them anyway from Judge Boatwright.May 26th:The day the Secret Service paid me a visit. See results under tab Secret Service Visits.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/timelineprogress.html]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/timelineprogress.html

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

Called ahead and arranged a meeting with Oconee Judicial Circuit Court Judge H. Fredrick Mullis, Jr., Chief Judge at the Dodge County Courthouse in Eastman, Ga.

I explained the filing and he said he could think of no State Law that would allow him to act upon these documents BUT added, there may may one who would. Didn't get a name of who that Judge might be but it just goes to show how totally lacking in Moxy these Officials are and how little regard most have for our Constitution. He handed the documents back and I took them knowing that he would be receiving them anyway from Judge Boatwright.

Let me get this straight. The Chief Judge informed him there was no state law that would allow him to act on the documents (then basically said good luck finding someone who will), though in the report it's worded "slightly" differently.

Then he berates "these Officials" for not following the law and upholding the Constitution (I suppose these officials should either disregard the law and the Constitution or just make something up for these loonies who deliver these "presentments).

I think that about covers it

There's nothing like real patriots out there protecting our rights and making sure our constitution is being upheld. I don't know how our country could function without them.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Hektor

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Hektor »

...I suppose these officials should either disregard the law and the Constitution or just make something up for these loonies who deliver these "presentments...I think that about covers it There's nothing like real patriots out there protecting our rights and making sure our constitution is being upheld. I don't know how our country could function without them. Well birthers make stuff up all the time, in their eyes the legal system should work the same way. :? Seriously who reads the fifth amendment and assumes that twenty five or so prejudiced nitwits voting over lunch to "indict" someone who they clearly don't like is exactly what the founding fathers intended?

Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

Attn: Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein ObamaRE: Criminal Charges and Grand Jury PresentmentsYou have been officially charged with TREASON by Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III (Ret) and Presentments of Fraud and Treason by Citizen Grand Juries in many states including National GJ's have been issued and filed. Are you man enough to answer these charges or will you continue to hide behind your team of lawyers, puppet Judges, and payed off Prosecutors?Further, Americans have the right and the duty to know we have a legal POTUS.You took the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution as have millions and it is a Sacred Contract which you have broken with the people of this Country by your actions.Do we have Tyranny or do we have Liberty?What say you Barack? Are you above the Law of the land?****************************************************************************To all other Americans who have taken that very same Oath.., what say you?More Grand Juries are forming. Join us and be a part of making history.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/

allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

Do we have Tyranny or do we have Liberty?What say you Barack? Are you above the Law of the land?Hey, idgits, are you? What say you idgits?How do the maroons that are issuing fantasy indictments from unsanctioned, unlawful, fantasy grand juries not drown in their own hypocrisy...it truly boggles the mind!

allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

...I suppose these officials should either disregard the law and the Constitution or just make something up for these loonies who deliver these "presentments...(emphasis mine)

It is called the DSM-IV...and/or, the psych ward.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

Attn: Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Hussein Obama

RE: Criminal Charges and Grand Jury Presentments

You have been officially charged with TREASON by Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III (Ret) and Presentments of Fraud and Treason by Citizen Grand Juries in many states including National GJ's have been issued and filed. Are you man enough to answer these charges or will you continue to hide behind your team of lawyers, puppet Judges, and payed off Prosecutors?

Further, Americans have the right and the duty to know we have a legal POTUS.

You took the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution as have millions and it is a Sacred Contract which you have broken with the people of this Country by your actions.

Do we have Tyranny or do we have Liberty?

What say you Barack? Are you above the Law of the land?

To all other Americans who have taken that very same Oath.., what say you?

More Grand Juries are forming. Join us and be a part of making history.[/break1]riseupforamerica.com/]http://www.riseupforamerica.com/emphasis mine

No, not officially charged, no matter what you folks think.

uh...sorry, guys, they might have been delivered, but not "issued" and/or "filed."

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

It is called the DSM-IV...and/or, the psych ward.Maybe they're waiting for the DSM-V release in 2012 to use on them in the next election.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Curious Blue

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Curious Blue »

It is called the DSM-IV...and/or, the psych ward.Maybe they're waiting for the DSM-V release in 2012 to use on them in the next election. Will there be a new diagnostic category, "OBDD" (Obama Birth Denial Delusion)?Then again, a fair diagnosis of Orly would require a whole other section added to "Histrionic Personality Disorder".

mimi

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by mimi »

[/break1]org/gibbs-screws-the-pooch-the-liberals-cry-no-change-and-american-grand-jury-slams-another-indictment-on-obama]http://americangrandjury.org/gibbs-scre ... t-on-obama

[...]We at American Grand Jury hear what the people are saying and have charged Obama with “presentments” of guilt. On Satruday, May 30th at 2:30 pm, the convened Grand Jury handed down the YES votes of 31 members, unanimous, to INDICT Barack Obama with the “presentments” of Fraud and Treason.

The May 30th voting has been formally attested to and verified. The “presentments” will be reduced to writing within the next few days for distribution to the court system throughout the land. To date, American Grand Jury has sponsored approximately 70 serves on different courts, sheriffs, Districk Attoneys, Attorney Generals, judges and other officials around the United States. The word is spreading that we mean business and are not going to stop with these presentments until the Court system does their job of formally prosecuting Obama.

The people of the United States have the right to know who this man really is that is living in the White House. Right now it looks like AKA is a Foreign National “play-acting” as the Commander-in-Chief and President. Obama contiunes to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with legal firms to hide his birth certificate, passport records, school records, selective service records, campaign contribution records and God knows what else.

You know what they say, “the bigger they are, the harder they fall.”

Thanks for stopping by,

Bob Campbell

American Grand JuryUpcoming June schedule:

June 6th, registered and filled

Tennesee Grand Jury, registered, a couple of openings, almost ready to go

June SUPER Grand Jury, HUGE — details private at this time — completely registered and filled

Justin

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Justin »

What the heck is a "presentment" and why does he keep putting it in quotes? Is that a word that means "baseless made-up charges"? Sure reads that way...

pitbullsigh

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by pitbullsigh »

Upcoming June schedule:

June 6th, registered and filled

Tennesee Grand Jury, registered, a couple of openings, almost ready to go

June SUPER Grand Jury, HUGE — details private at this time — completely registered and filled

Dear Lord!

Everything is like pro wrasslin with these people."super grand jury" its like 46 man cage match or no holds barred death match.Meh. Join the super sekkrit SUPER Grand Jury and vote your predetermined conviction with 51 of your nearest and dearest whack a loons instead of the usual 25 or 50

Lola_Getz

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Lola_Getz »

Dear Lord!Everything is like pro wrasslin with these people."super grand jury" its like 46 man cage match or no holds barred death match.Meh. Join the super sekkrit SUPER Grand Jury and vote your predetermined conviction with 51 of your nearest and dearest whack a loons instead of the usual 25 or 50I want to see 'em start usin' tables and chairs on each other.

Return to “Miscellaneous”