OBAMA INDICTED

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

In an earlier post, I said it should not take long. They had already reached their conclusions, they stated the testimony was overwhelming before even convening, and here's the result.

Please scroll down the page to see what History we create...

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!

25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard tesitmony and in a unanimous vote,

Indicted the usurper[/break1]com/]http://riseupforamerica.com/

ImageX 4 ImageX36
Paul Lentz

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Paul Lentz »

Sound and fury...signifying nothing.

The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

Sound and fury...signifying nothing.Absolutely...but I sure would like to hear it. I can't even imagine what nonsense went on there.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

I think it maybe went something like this:"We now are callin' this here Grand Jury of the Citizens and all that to get that Usurper into his handcuffs.""Ok, I'm orderin' and callin' and all that and now we gots Dr. Orly on da phone to tell us all bout them theres laws and things.""Dis is Dr Orly Taitz and I ave been with meetings of many Justice and will get zee clerks fired and my cases will ave zere justice and if zee muslim-nazi-Obama-thugs don't like it zey vil get zere justice zee grand jury will make indicatedments and zen I vil refill all zee cases when zee justice have zee book tours.""Now lets git on ta having them votes from all you jury folks and such and aftir it then we gots beers in the parking lot out in the backa my truck.""Who'alls votin to git the usurper, say Yup.""We all says Yup so that Usurper is indicated now and we'll go in git im after the beers is all drunk up."

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

Absolutely...but I sure would like to hear it. I can't even imagine what nonsense went on there.Oh, I have this feeling that you will get to see and hear this NGJ. I'm sure they have a video of this that will be everywhere before long.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

Absolutely...but I sure would like to hear it. I can't even imagine what nonsense went on there.Oh, I have this feeling that you will get to see and hear this NGJ. I'm sure they have a video of this that will be everywhere before long. I sure hope so. It should be quite entertaining. They say they heard testimony. Wonder who the witness/witnesses were. They can talk about their testimony after testifying at a grand jury. Would LOVE to hear it. This is going to make Phil lose out on all those PayPal donations. They will all go to Orly now. I wonder, have any of them stopped celebrating long enough to stop and ask.."Now what?"

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

I wonder, have any of them stopped celebrating long enough to stop and ask.."Now what?"They've got to conduct their NGJ in all the other states first. Then they will ask "now what?" Now, that is the way I understand the plan. Of course this is Orly's NGJ. Pidgeon is going to conduct one too if I understand things correctly. I've about decided that Orly will not be happy until she has caused riots in this country. And, if you want to know the truth, I believe that this is her mission. She is not what she appears to be in my opinion. What is her hidden agenda?

Sequoia32

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Sequoia32 »

I wonder, have any of them stopped celebrating long enough to stop and ask.."Now what?"They've got to conduct their NGJ in all the other states first. Then they will ask "now what?" Now, that is the way I understand the plan. Of course this is Orly's NGJ. Pidgeon is going to conduct one too if I understand things correctly. I've about decided that Orly will not be happy until she has caused riots in this country. And, if you want to know the truth, I believe that this is her mission. She is not what she appears to be in my opinion. What is her hidden agenda?She's a Russian operative or she's nucking futs.

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
1Lishell

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by 1Lishell »

In an earlier post, I said it should not take long. They had already reached their conclusions, they stated the testimony was overwhelming before even convening, and here's the result.

Please scroll down the page to see what History we create...

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!

25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard tesitmony and in a unanimous vote,

Indicted the usurper[/break1]com/]http://riseupforamerica.com/Anyone want to bet how long it takes Obama to cop a plea?

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

3/28/2009 11:57 AM James wrote:

I thought ordinary citizens can not sue or conven a grand jury against a sitting President. The only indictment that can be issued to a Sitting President is the one issued by Congress in a form of an impeachment.

3/28/2009 12:19 PM Defend Our Freedoms Foundation wrote:

Under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution, with the power confirmed and reinforced by the US Supreme Court, 'we the people' have the power to instigate criminal charges when it comes to government oversight.

Citizens sitting as Federal Grand Jurors are the fourth branch of the United States government.Emphasis mine

Please explain to me how they came up with this?

Paul Lentz

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Paul Lentz »

I sure hope so. It should be quite entertaining. They say they heard testimony. Wonder who the witness/witnesses were. They can talk about their testimony after testifying at a grand jury. Would LOVE to hear it. No, no...they said they heard "tesitmony," not "testimony." That's a whole different legal concept, don't cha know?

Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

There is at least one tesitmony expert witness available, in PA of all places, hmmmm! [/break1]expertwitness.com/srch/tesitmony.htm]http://devices.expertwitness.com/srch/tesitmony.htmPhil, Phil, is that you???

Terrib

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Terrib »

Here is some of the bull Ed Hale of plainsradio is saying in his chatroom.The next step is to arrest Obama, yes we will have O arrested,they have sent a copy of the true Bill to the fed attorney in GA and Ag in DC, They must now arrest O with US marshalls, O's butt is in a sling now, these people went by it the right way.This grand jury is set in stone, they knew what they were doing.Have learned O is in big time hot water and looks like he will be removed fron the WH in cluffs.If the AG fails to carry out the warrant, then the grand jury will indict them and put them in jail, the Ag has no choice but to arrest O.Will be biggest show plains has ever had on monday night as the foreman of jury will come on show, and tell how they did it, and tell all. well be the shot hear around the USA.If you want to have some fun, go have a look, as chatroom is free this week.

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq will be on phone conference for the trial.Anybody want to guess what Orly's role in this was?

Paul Lentz

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Paul Lentz »

There is at least one tesitmony expert witness available, in PA of all places, hmmmm! [/break1]expertwitness.com/srch/tesitmony.htm]http://devices.expertwitness.com/srch/tesitmony.htmPhil, Phil, is that you???Tesitmony!!! It's everywhere, it's everywhere! Side note to Allison: Of course, I realize that I broke the secrecy rules of the lawyer initiation ceremony by mentioning the "tesitmony" thang. Please don't turn me in...I've got 3 kids to put through college; a princess of a wife to support in the manner to which she has always been accustomed; and a recently-acquired 1930 Isotta Fraschini 8A Flying Star Roadster (my fourth "child," which will, for restoration, easily set me back more than a college education for any of the actual 3 kids).

Orlando, Florida 6/12/16
neonzx

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by neonzx »

I'm jealous.How come us liberal elitist swine didn't think of this when Bush was president? Hey, good point! Instead of standing up, we liberal pansies just threatened to flee to Canada... or France... taking our Birkenstocks and lattes with us.

allison

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by allison »

Of course, I realize that I broke the secrecy rules of the lawyer initiation ceremony by mentioning the "tesitmony" thang.No reason for me to report you, as clearly tesitmony is out there now! I fear it is too late for us all...the birthers have somehow discovered tesitmony and are employing it...the beginning of the end has now arrived.

Terrib

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by Terrib »

Questions: I has one.Is this really Orly's doing? 'Cause I'm getting a clue that she's just reporting it on DOF, and that she wasn't the organizer.From what I have read, A guy name Carl Swenson from Ga is the one that got this grand jury going (If you can call it that ) He was also the foreman of the jury.

MaineSkeptic

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by MaineSkeptic »

From what I have read, A guy name Carl Swenson from Ga is the one that got this grand jury going (If you can call it that ) He was also the foreman of the jury.OK, good, at least his objectivity is a foregone conclusion.

realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

Sure was nice of old Carl to offer his office space for this historic event. Wonder if he'll miss his computer come Monday. (psssssst Carl, it's in the black SUV)

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

So, via the phone conference today, what part do you think Orly played in this? innocent bystander?

bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

BTW, Carl comments on Orly's blogs. According to one of the comments on Orly's blog, the next NGJ is going to take place in Texas. How embarrassing.

DrConspiracy

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by DrConspiracy »

I wonder, have any of them stopped celebrating long enough to stop and ask.."Now what?"They've got to conduct their NGJ in all the other states first. Then they will ask "now what?" Now, that is the way I understand the plan. Of course this is Orly's NGJ. Pidgeon is going to conduct one too if I understand things correctly. I've about decided that Orly will not be happy until she has caused riots in this country. And, if you want to know the truth, I believe that this is her mission. She is not what she appears to be in my opinion. What is her hidden agenda?I think we should all get together and indict Orly for sedition. This from the Wikipedia:Laura Berg, a nurse at a United States Department of Veterans Affairs-run hospital in New Mexico was investigated for sedition in September 2005 after writing a letter to the editor of a local newspaper, accusing several national leaders of criminal negligence. Though their action was later deemed unwarranted by the director of Veteran Affairs, local human resources personnel took it upon themselves to request an FBI investigation. Ms Berg was represented by the ACLU. Charges were dropped in 2006.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

Looking for gold coins in a bucket of mud - since 2008.
realist

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by realist »

So, via the phone conference today, what part do you think Orly played in this? innocent bystander?But of course. Her professional ethics would dictate she be an impartial observer, doncha know.

ImageX 4 ImageX36
bogus info

OBAMA INDICTED

Post by bogus info »

Foggy,The impression I got from the comments on Orly's blog was they are going to try to have NGJ in 50 states in 10 days. Next state is Texas according to Orly's blog. I posted the comments somewhere here.

Return to “Miscellaneous”