Birther Report

mighty dawg

Re: Birther Report

Post by mighty dawg »

Worth noting it's been almost two weeks since the last contribution on Birther Report. Looks like they've run out of things to talk about.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
Da Funky Maoist

Post by Da Funky Maoist »

But they're only six months and one week from absolute success!

"You liked Rashomon."
"That's not how I remember it."
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

20 long hot days since a BR fix. You know it's bad when KittyCat (who shared her total tooth replacement horror stories) is heading to The Treehouse and they're thanking Doc! "We long for the GLORY DAYS of BR" -- Hurry up you scammers and con artists, the marks are hot for it!

Or maybe something's wrong, should we call the police?
furtive
118p · 23 hours ago

Because BR HAS NOT ADDED EVEN A COMMENT IN 19 DAYS, SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG...WHO KNOWS HIM?
Go to his house or Call the police!!

THIS IS DISCONCERTING!!!

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

Just heartbroken :crying:

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Doc identified the DNS problem with BR's site several months ago. He has done everything except hold BR's hand to fix it but Bob Nelson has done nothing. I think most people comment by replying to Intense Debate emails for replies to their comments. That works but if you try to go to site to reply you get an error most of the time.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

The natives are restless:
nobo4me 98p · 4 minutes ago

Something is not right. One way or the other.

If BR is incompacitated and cannot speak for himself, there are plenty of others who contribute to this site or visit that have his phone number and are in the know.

If BR decided to throw in the towel and drop out, well that's another story that should also be divulged by those in the know.

Something is not right. Is BR okay or did he abandon ship? We deserve to know.

Read more at http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/li ... b8K4DYA.99

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Wait, did BR ever install the new Dell server that he grifted all that money for?

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Is there a remote chance that he... Got a life? :think:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

My staff informs me that he may have been rolled up in the recent FEMA camp round-up. :?

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Foggy and Realist, please volunteer, it would be hilarious :lol: Bring back Delores! :dance:
TonyUnplugged 116p · 3 hours ago

I contacted Mike Volin via Twitter. "BR" isn't answering the phone.

I don't know if anyone else has the admin password to this site, which is necessary to create a new topic. Contact Mike Volin if you are interested in becoming an admin.

Contact info: http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com ... 10760.html
The Mike Voilin contact page, maybe admin that too? :lol:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/li ... 1026668730

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
realist

Post by realist »

Orlylicious wrote:Foggy and Realist, please volunteer, it would be hilarious :lol: Bring back Delores! :dance:
TonyUnplugged 116p · 3 hours ago

I contacted Mike Volin via Twitter. "BR" isn't answering the phone.

I don't know if anyone else has the admin password to this site, which is necessary to create a new topic. Contact Mike Volin if you are interested in becoming an admin.

Contact info: http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com ... 10760.html
http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/li ... 1026668730

:mememe:

ImageX 4 ImageX36
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Wait, so are they more concerned about becoming admins than they are about what happened to BR? He's not answering the phone, oh well, so who wants to be an admin? :shock:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Mike Volin doesn't have the admin password. Tony Unplugged is dumber than salt.

A guy I once knew many years ago moved to Boulder and drank himself to death. I heard about it years later. They didn't find him in his apartment for more than 2 weeks, by which time his body was in an advanced stage of decomposition ... with insects.

BR might be dead and rotting, but all Tony cares about is, who wants to step up and run the website? But nobody else can run the website. BR wouldn't give out the password to Volin. Or to Rob Goldstein (Falcon), for that matter. Today nobody is answering the phone. Soon the phone will be disconnected. It's over.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Will we no longer be able to read the hate-filled spittle-flecked rants of Robert Goldstein (Falcon)?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I keep wondering how long it will be before the site goes dark for not having paid the hosting fee.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

Notorial Dissent wrote:I keep wondering how long it will be before the site goes dark for not having paid the hosting fee.
They have until March, 2017.

I am surprised the natives aren't claiming that their BR guy got "fuddied."

My bet is he got arrested and has been in jail for the past month.

vic

Post by vic »

mighty dawg wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:I keep wondering how long it will be before the site goes dark for not having paid the hosting fee.
They have until March, 2017.

I am surprised the natives aren't claiming that their BR guy got "fuddied."

My bet is he got arrested and has been in jail for the past month.
The domain registration expires March 10, 2017. As Dr. Conspiracy reported, his working server(s) are hosted by Google. Those fees are most likely month-to-month.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I can't imagine that whatsisname shelled an entire years worth of hosting fees at one time, it just isn't the nature of that crowd.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Who posted that?

so BR is back? I'm confused.

-Lewis Carroll
Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

BR is back! With a fabulous WND story, not many comments yet but Doc is there already and FIRST :lol:
Dr. Conspiracy
110p · 2 hours ago
Did you catch Sheriff Arpaio's speech to the RNC Wednesday?
Video: Michelle Obama Raises Obama Birth Certificate Issue;
Urges People To Ignore Those Who Question His Citizenship

Michelle Obama praised Hillary Clinton Monday night at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, insisting that she was the only presidential candidate who could be trusted to be responsible for children of the nation, but did take one side trip down a path that raised old shadows.

She said one of her jobs in the White House was with her own daughters, and "how we teach them to ignore those who question their father's citizenship or faith." Her comment referenced the multitude of questions over Barack Obama's citizenship, and specifically whether he qualifies to be president as "natural born citizen," as the Constitution requires.

Dozens of lawsuits were filed over that issue around Obama's election and during his first term, and he ultimately released a document from the White House that he said was his Hawaiian birth certificate. The only law-enforcement investigation of the issue, however, concluded that document likely is a forgery.

She also raised the race issue a number of times, including when she said she watches her daughters, "black young women," playing on the White House lawn with their dogs. "I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves," she said. She cited the difficulties of raising children in the White House, and said Hillary Clinton should be elected because she has spent her life working on children's issues.
http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/vi ... birth.html

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

So no explanations, reasons, what happened, etc? Mkay. :think:

I have to remind myself that really, I could give a rat's backside. :nope:

-Lewis Carroll
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

A path can raise a shadow? :confused:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol:
Furtive 118p · 4 hours ago

Mazel Tov, BR!!

Better insert a comment from time to time. You could have demonstrated deference to your loyal subjects.
My mind wandered from waterboarding - to "suicide " in your living room.

These psychopathic times demand contact, dear!

do not ignore us, again'!
http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/vi ... 1026848013

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I'm still getting

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

Return to “Miscellaneous”