Larry Klayman

Northland10

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by Northland10 »

OHh.. Now he's suing Hamilton Fox, Julia Porter, and Lawrence Bloom (from the DC Office of Disciplinary Counsel) in the ND of Texas.

I do like has the court has the attorney's for Larry listed (emphasis original)
represented by Sanjay Kumar Biswas
Sanjay Biswas Attorney at Law
11720 Duxbury Dr
Frisco, TX 75035
972-866-5879
Fax: 800-506-6804
Email: sanjaybiswas41@gmail.com
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
Bar Status: Admitted/In Good Standing

Larry E Klayman
Klayman Law Group PA
7050 W. Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33433
561-558-5336
Fax: 310-275-4833
Email: leklayman@gmail.com
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
Bar Status: NOT ELIGIBLE
Any doubt that Biswas is just a name on a piece of paper, and somebody to give Larry ECF filing priveledges (they were revoked in Texas)?
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
tek

Post by tek »

For completeness:
d-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no way back
from there to here
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

DC Circuit wrote:
Filed On: August 4, 2020
In re: Larry Klayman,
Respondent
O R D E R

Upon consideration of an order issued by the District of Columbia Court of Appeals on June 11, 2020, which states that Larry Klayman was suspended from th practice of law; respondent's failure to notify the court of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals suspension; and respondent's participation in or being counsel of record for Corsi v. Meuller, Case No. 19-5314 and Larry Klayman v. Judicial Watch, et al, No. 19-7105, both of which are pending during respondent's District of Columbia Court of Appeals suspension, it is

ORDERED, on the court's own motion, that respondent show cause within thirty days of the date of this order, why the imposition of identical discipline by this court would be unwarranted. See Rule IV (a) & (c) of the Rules of Disciplinary Enforcement for the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The response to the order to show cause may not exceed the length limitations established by Fed. R. App. P. 27(d)(2) (5,200 words if produced using a computer; 20 pages if handwritten or typewritten).

The Clerk is directed to send a copy of this order to respondent by both certified mail, return receipt requested, and by first class mail.
He was whining in the ND of Texas about the DC Office of Professional Responsibility notifying the court claiming it was due to their hatred and bias. Me thinks that Larry has not been informing the various courts of his status and, given his nastiness to the DC Office, they took extra care in making up for GILs omissions.

He filed horridly long letters with the DC Circuit in response, including an actual response. I assume it is similar to what he already filed in Texas and are part of, as the court mentioned, and attempt to delay.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

and in the 9th.
08/03/2020 1 Attorney discipline case docketed. Respondent has been suspended from the practice of law in WA D.C. [11774302] (DJV) [Entered: 08/03/2020 08:29 AM]

08/03/2020 2 Filed clerk order (Deputy Clerk: DJV): The court is informed that respondent Larry Klayman, Esq., has been suspended from the practice of law in the District of Columbia. Within 28 days after the date of this order, respondent shall agree to a reciprocal suspension for the same time period, or resign from the bar of this court, or shall show cause, in writing, why respondent should not be reciprocally suspended for the same time period and ordered to withdraw from all pending cases in which he is counsel of record. See In re Rosenthal, 854 F.2d 1187 (9th Cir. 1988). Court records reveal that counsel Klayman is counsel of record in United States v. Cliven Bundy, No. 18-10287. Upon consideration of the response to this order and after a hearing, if requested, the court will determine whether to impose reciprocal discipline. See Fed. R. App. P. 46(c); 9th Cir. R. 46-2(c). Failure to respond to this order in a timely fashion will result in the removal of respondent from the roll of attorneys admitted to practice before this court without further notice. This order shall be provided to respondent electronically. [11774980] (DJV) [Entered: 08/03/2020 12:27 PM]

08/26/2020 3 Filed (ECF) Respondent Larry E. Klayman response to Court order dated 08/03/2020. Date of service: 08/26/2020. [11803510] [20-80112] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 08/26/2020 12:06 PM]
His response is 88 pages. Not downloading, sorry.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Wow, N-10. You have been dogging Klayman! I am so glad ND Texas booted him. My grandgurlzz live there. :blink:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
August 26 was proclaimed Women's Equality Day in 1972 by Richard Nixon. August 26, 1920, was date the 19th Amendment was confirmed by the Secretary of State and became law.
bob

Post by bob »

Oh, wow; great work!

The funny thing is, I'm guessing that Klayman is correct, factually: I do believe his belief that the D.C. Bar did research his bar admissions, and then tattle on Klayman.

Which is an extraordinary step: Most lawyers want to maintain the licenses and bar memberships, so they comply with the self-tattle rules because they fear violating the self-tattle rules could be even worse. So usually a bar issues its discipline and just assumes the lawyer will make the necessary correct notifications.

But the D.C. Bar went the extra step in Klayman's case. Not bad for government work. :thumbs:

Of course, no court is going to rule that the D.C. Bar violated Klayman's rights by voluntarily informing the interested courts about its disciplinary action. Just more delay and paper terrorism from Klayman.

And I almost feel sorry for Klayman about the 9th. Bundy's case is all over but for the formalities. Another attorney is good faith might say, "I didn't self-tattle becuase I thought the case was over," and the 9th might let that slide. But Klayman lost the presumption of good faith decades ago.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

IIRC, when I was studying for the Cal. Bar, we learned that it is a no-no for licensed counsel to utilize unlicensed counsel for certain matters. I suspect that GIL will grossly (all puns intended) cross that line in Texas and possibly put his loco counsel's license in jeopardy. GIL must be paying that dude some real dollars for that risk. I would love to see the judge insist on Loco, Esquire to certify that GIL hasn't crossed that line and to make the loco do all the court appearances alone.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Sorry, another one who looks like he got his ticket out of a cracker jack box. Maybe Daft has a satellite branch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:13 pm IIRC, when I was studying for the Cal. Bar, we learned that it is a no-no for licensed counsel to utilize unlicensed counsel for certain matters.

Orly must have missed that part given that she used a disbarred attorney to write her pleadings. At least she ended up paying the court $20K for the nasty pleadings he wrote.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Notorial Dissent wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:35 pm Sorry, another one who looks like he got his ticket out of a cracker jack box. Maybe Daft has a satellite branch.
When I was finishing up my undergrad at UCLA, one of the jobs I had was working UCLA basketball games at the concessions. During the UCLA-USC game, a USC student bought a box of Cracker Jacks and I loudly congratulated him on his prize being his USC diploma.

USC trojans (excepting Foggy of course) :50caliber: :50caliber:
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:32 pm When I was finishing up my undergrad at UCLA, one of the jobs I had was working UCLA basketball games at the concessions. During the UCLA-USC game, a USC student bought a box of Cracker Jacks and I loudly congratulated him on his prize being his USC diploma.
When my eldest explored going to school in California, we looked at my alma mater (UCLA) and at USC (the alma mater of several family members). When we went to USC, the tour guide made sure to take us to the special building where they reverently house the Heisman trophies that their football players have won. I was tempted to ask if we could see the building where they house all the Nobel Prizes of their faculty and alumnae.

Of course, they don't have a building for Nobel Prize winners at Berkeley (my other alma mater). They have something far more valuable: winners get a Central Campus parking permit. The old joke is actually true: the phone rings at 3 am with the call from Stockholm, a groggy professor listens for a minute or two, puts the phone down and nudges his wife and says, "Honey, I'm finally getting a parking permit!" Never mind the $1 million tax free and scientific immortality, the important thing is a much shorter walk to your office.
NL-permit-Spaces 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

When I went back to UCLA after a 12 year hiatus, another of my jobs was as a bartender in Westwood. I had the opportunity to meet and serve a number of people in the on-campus parking dept. and I soon had all-access parking for my remaining two years. Ah, the power of alcohol (free).
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Did Larry Klayman go to UCLA? :blink: :-
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:54 am Did Larry Klayman go to UCLA? :blink: :-
:shock: :nope: :boxing:

Of course with all the nutz coming out of the woodwork who went to the law school I attended I won't get cocky.

On the other hand, I believe GIL Klayman currently lives a lot closer to UCLA than to USC.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sorry peeps, we in GA gotta take responsibility for that one, GIL is a graduate of Emory U Law School in ATL. :oops:

Fun fact, we're also responsible for unleashing Mercer U Law School grad Jay Sekulow upon the world... :oops: :oops:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
bob

Post by bob »

WND: 'America's Sheriff' takes on the radical leftists:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman announces Joe Arpaio-led effort to defend law enforcement officials

Last Wednesday, Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff," and I, "America's Toughest Lawyer," announced the formation of a new public-interest watchdog whose mission is to promote, protect and fight for the interests and legal rights of the nation's law enforcement, including but not limited to local police. By so doing, the American people's interests will be paramount.

Following the announcement of America's Sheriff, predictably some leftist haters of the sheriff and me, much more the police, predictably falsely claimed that our mission was racist and anti-Semitic. This did not surprise us, as the left will use whatever means are available, however dishonest, to justify their evil, nefarious ends to successfully wage their new Bolshevik Revolution. To call me anti-Semitic, as someone who is a proud Jew and a Christian, as well as a Zionist, is more than laughable. But I stand by my statements, as I have throughout the many columns I have written for WND, that the Jewish left – a la Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky and in the modern era Saul Alinsky, so bent on not just destroying this country with its Marxist agenda but also the state of Israel – is the biggest threat to Jewry worldwide. If you need proof, look to the biggest financier of the Jewish left and the left in general, George Soros. He is unabashedly an unapologetic self-hating leftist Jew who collaborated with the Nazis, along with his father, during World War II, by confiscating the hard-earned property of fellow Jews on their way to Hitler's gas chambers and ovens. And it is no coincidence that Soros not only donated millions to defeat Sheriff Arpaio's candidacy for sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, in 2016, but also largely funded the successful elections of many state and local district attorneys throughout the United States, DA's who are anti-law enforcement and support defunding police departments, leaving the citizenry defenseless against the leftist hordes that burn, loot, main and kill at will.
Wow! I'm sure that'll show the doubters (that they were correct).

Bonus:
I am currently representing several terminated Philly cops in a suit filed in federal court in the "City of Brotherly Hate!" – my once-proud birthplace and the home of the Declaration of Independence.

Recently, when my process server sought to serve the complaint for civil rights violations against [a Philadelphia police commissioner], she shouted to her daughter to slam the door in his face. And, when the process server politely called [the mayor] to ask him accept service, this hack leftist politician abruptly hung up the phone.
Because everyone else just rolls out the red carpet for process servers. :roll:

P.S.: Send money.
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

GIL Klayman is crapticing law while he is suspended?
realist

Post by realist »

I know. Shocking, isn’t it. Perhaps the courts would be interested in that information. 😙
ImageX 4 ImageX36
bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:11 am GIL Klayman is crapticing law while he is suspended?
:fingerwag:

The D.C. Bar suspended his license with it.

Klayman remains in good standing with the Flordia Bar (No. 246220).
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:11 am GIL Klayman is crapticing law while he is suspended?

For real. I guess we can chalk it up to Flori-duh again.

How many members of the Klayman Law "Group" fit inside that D.C. mailbox?
klayman.png
bob

Post by bob »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:02 pm For real. I guess we can chalk it up to Flori-duh again.
The way the system is supposed to work is that Florida should have also imposed reciprocal discipline, i.e., when D.C. suspended Klayman, Florida should have as well.

As with all the courts, I'm guessing Klayman "forgot" to tell Florida about his suspension.

Someone could (as the kids don't say) drop a dime on Klayman. But given Florida's lax public-information laws (see, e.g., "Florida man"), that person won't be me.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 pm

He has been administratively suspended in Pennsylvania for some time, unless he finally reactivated it.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:17 pm The way the system is supposed to work is that Florida should have also imposed reciprocal discipline, i.e., when D.C. suspended Klayman, Florida should have as well.

As with all the courts, I'm guessing Klayman "forgot" to tell Florida about his suspension.

Someone could (as the kids don't say) drop a dime on Klayman. But given Florida's lax public-information laws (see, e.g., "Florida man"), that person won't be me.
You present that as if the Florida Bar isn't already fully aware. If you and I know who Larry Klayman is and of his antics as well as disciplinary actions in other jurisdictions, surely the they do, as well.

Maybe the Florida Bar operates on the Lin Wood theory that no law firm is pristine and just *shrugs* ... It is what it is.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He is essentially ghostwriting for Andrew Teitelman. Bob posted about it here.

The complaint:
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 83.1.0.pdf

No PHV was requested on the docket, and I notice that the defendants' contact info on the docket is Teitelman, not Klayman's box in DC as was originally listed on the complaint.

Interesting that he chose to file a civil rights case for fired cops in a city where the commissioner is a woman of color.

Jcolvin2

Post by Jcolvin2 »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:29 pm
bob wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:17 pm The way the system is supposed to work is that Florida should have also imposed reciprocal discipline, i.e., when D.C. suspended Klayman, Florida should have as well.

You present that as if the Florida Bar isn't already fully aware. If you and I know who Larry Klayman is and of his antics as well as disciplinary actions in other jurisdictions, surely the they do, as well.

Maybe the Florida Bar operates on the Lin Wood theory that no law firm is pristine and just *shrugs* ... It is what it is.
Unlike some jurisdictions, Florida does not appear to have a requirement that Florida attorneys notify the bar when they are disciplined by another jurisdiction. (There is a requirement that FL attorneys self-report felony convictions). Barring due process violations of some sort, discipline imposed by another jurisdiction is conclusive evidence of a violation. There are many instances where the Florida Bar has disciplined its members based on discipline handed out elsewhere (including DC). The lag time seems to be several months to a bit over a year. Here is an example from a July 1, 2019 press release:
M. Adriana Koeck, 11301 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 667, Los Angeles, Calif., suspended from the practice of law for 91 days, effective 30 days from a May 2 court order. (Admitted to practice: 1995) This is a reciprocal discipline action. By Order of Suspension from the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, dated February 8, 2018, Koeck was found to have violated the District of Columbia Rules of Professional Conduct by knowingly revealing client confidences and/or secrets during her tenure as an in-house lawyer for General Electric Consumer & Industrial in 2006. Koeck did not participate in the disciplinary proceedings and was suspended for 60 days with reinstatement subject to a showing of fitness based on her assertion of a disability. (Case No. SC18-1869)

Return to “Miscellaneous”