Larry Klayman

bob

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by bob »

WND: Trump's judge appointees a success? Think again!:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman has low marks for jurists he has encountered in court

Among the campaign promises of Donald J. Trump during the 2016 election that yours truly considered to be particularly important, if not compelling, was his commitment to appoint independent-minded federal judges that would obey the Constitution and the rule of law generally. Under Presidents Clinton, George W. Bush and his dad before him, George H.W. Bush, and of course Obama, the nation experienced highly politicized jurists on the federal bench who, depending whatever politically or socially charged issues were before them, I could gauge with almost exact certainty how they would rule.

While I was hopeful that things would be different under The Donald, once elected, sadly there are now many intellectually dishonest, cowardly and unethical Trump federal judges running roughshod on the nation's courts.

I have had encounters with at least six Trump judges. One is the less than Honorable Karen Gren Scholer of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, a jurist who summarily dismissed a wrongful death complaint I brought for the father of a murdered police officer and gave Louis Farrakhan and his racist Nation of Islam and their radical-black white- and cop-hating co-defendants a free pass when one of his disciples, Micah Johnson, slavishly followed his execution orders to murder cops in Dallas on June 7, 2016.

Other Trump federal judges before whom I have thus far appeared are little better. I am talking about federal judges Trevor McFadden, Timothy Kelly and Dabney Friedrich of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and Roy Altman and Rodney Smith of the Palm Beach Division of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

As just one example given the word limitation of this column, lets discuss Trevor McFadden, who dismissed as "not plausible" – based on his own unsubstantiated views – my client Laura Loomer's and my class action suit against Google/YouTube, Facebook, Apple, Instagram and other social media for restraining trade and attempted monopolization over their rank discrimination against conservatives. If in fact my charges were so "implausible," then why was it recently leaked to the media that my alma mater, the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice, as well as some state attorneys generals, are filing related antitrust complaints at least against Google?

McFadden's dismissal is now before the appellate court in Washington, D.C. So too are his similarly off-based dismissals of cases brought by Ryan Bundy and peaceful protesters Rick Lovelian and Steven Stewart over their malicious prosecutions at the hands of the Obama DOJ following the successful Bundy Ranch standoff with the feds. Put simply, McFadden's rulings were not just contrived, but cowardly in not wanting to allow in his court cases that involved powerful social media companies, and high DOJ officials – such as former attorneys general Loretta Lynch and Jeff Sessions, former FBI Director James Comey and former director of the Bureau of Land Management Harry Reid protégé Neil Kornze – to go forward to discovery and then a jury trial.
Klayman's so bad at marketing he wrote a column proudly boasting that he's so bad at lawyering that he can't even win when he's before the impeached president's nominees.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:violin:
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol:

Why does GIL even NEED judges? He can just have his Grand Slam Juries take care of everything. And have delicious pancakes and coffee too also.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
tek

Post by tek »

While I was hopeful that things would be different under The Donald, once elected, sadly there are now many intellectually dishonest, cowardly and unethical Trump federal judges running roughshod on the nation's courts.
:fingerwag:
"intellectually dishonest, cowardly and unethical" is exactly what one should expect from Trump.
There's no way back
from there to here
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:15 am
:fingerwag:
"intellectually dishonest, cowardly and unethical" is exactly what one should expect from Trump.
Hell that's why Klayman used to love trump so much, just the problem is that Der Furher's appointments aren't GIL's kind of corrupt....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 pm
Klayman wrote:MY CLIENT WILL BE SUING MAYOR PETE AND POCAHONTAS FOR SLANDER
Klayman's site: Buttigieg and Warren Sued by George Zimmerman:

"Interesting" that Klayman Zimmerman is suing in state court folks in other states for gazillions; in other words, he's begging for federal removal.
And so they answered his begging and pleading. Removed to the MD of Florida.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17 ... buttigieg/
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Okay... which one of us was spending their early Sunday morning hanging out on Pacer. Many of Klayman's dockets had been run with Recap around 7-8 hours ago, and so was that old Grand Jury, Sovereign of the Court case that Vidurek was constantly dumping new filings in because "court of record."

Whoever it was... thank you.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

:roll: :mememe: :yankyank:
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Removed to the MD of Florida.
...and assigned to an African-American Obama-appointed judge.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suing “Pocahontas “ for slander sounds a bit off.
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Loomer/Klayman did raise a novel issue: they alleged D.C.'s law against political-viewpoint discrimination applied to them. (Political viewpoint is not a protected class under federal law; it is debatable whether analogous state law would be constitutional.) The trial court sidestepped the constitutional issue, and ruled the law applied only the physical places of public accommodation, like restaurants and hotels.

The Chamber of Commerce and National Federal of Independent Business filed an amicus brief agreeing with the trial court.

Klayman may have backed into an oral-argument worthy claim.
Oral argument in this case in the D.C. Cir. is set for April 15, before Rogers (a Big Dog nominee), Griffith (Dubya), and Randolph (GHWB).
Or not: D.C. Cir. affirms in an unpublished opinion.

The section on the D.C. Code reads like a bit of a punt. But punting on a dog of a case (and burying in an unpublished opinion) is hardly shocking.
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Speaking of dogs, I wonder whatever became of Dogbite Jensen?
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
bob

Post by bob »

The 9th Circuit's livefeed from this morning:

Klayman starts at around 1:55:30. :yawn:
bob wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 pmThe "sad" part is that Klayman's client, horrible as he is, would be better served by Klayman's not insisting on those seven minutes for himself.
Yup.
bob

Post by bob »

WND: Parallels of Minneapolis and the Bundy case:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman sees violent government authorities as common denominator

While the country is rightfully sympathetic with what caused this rioting and while there is no justification for those vigilantes, anarchists and outright thugs who want to profit from Floyd's tragic death, the brutality unleashed by the government on Floyd is roughly analogous to what my client Cliven Bundy, his sons and peaceful protesters had to endure when Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) thugs waged a paramilitary raid on his ranch at Bunkerville, Nevada, in April 2014.
How many of white guys pointing guns at law enforcement are still alive, Klayman? ALL OF THEM, you say? :think:
bob

Post by bob »

Recall the Klayfail, Robles v. [Antifa]:
Northland10 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 pm The order came today. It's dead Jim (remaining claims were state law claims anyway).
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .104.0.pdf
Klayman's breathlessly touting the oral argument before the 9th presently scheduled for June 8 (Monday).

Surprisingly, it hasn't been submitted without argument, but the day's not over yet. Each side is scheduled to argue for 15 minutes.

Panel is M. Smith (GWB nominee), Hurwitz (Obama), and visiting M.D.Ga. judge Royal (GWB).
bob

Post by bob »

bob

Post by bob »

The 9th's feed from today's calendar; Klayman is up first:

I'm not hearing the arguments; don't know if it is with me or on the 9th's end.

To me, it appears the audio comes on around 5:50, with Klayman defending his antics in the district court, and his prior discipline proceedings.

So the "argument" is about Klayman, and not the underlying facts. :mememe: Or his alleged client's alleged injuries.
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:15 pm The 9th's feed from today's calendar; Klayman is up first:

I'm not hearing the arguments; don't know if it is with me or on the 9th's end.
No sound for me either. :crying:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

me three, no sound for first five minutes or so. is it me or does he come across as a whiny baby?
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:39 pm me three, no sound for first five minutes or so.
H'okay, so the problem likely is on the 9th's end.
is it me or does he come across as a whiny baby?
You ... and the panel. ;)

The judges seemed ... "confused" that Klayman would waste their his valuable time whining about his PHV application being revoked and then going into the weeds as to the why. And then doubling down on the accusation of judicial bias.

As to the actual claims, Klayman was not nearly familiar with his own pleadings as his opponents were. The judges basically asked him "Where's the beef?" and all he could really say is "it's in there!" or "that's why we need discovery." :nope:

William Twombly and Javaid Iqbal continue to vex Klayman.
realist

Post by realist »

William Twombly and Javaid Iqbal continue to vex Klayman.
:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Klayman: "they also were part of the antifa crew that was there."
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Not impressed by counsel for the flashlight lady.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:14 pm Klayman: "they also were part of the antifa crew that was there."
"That's just like, your opinion, man."

This case, like all of Klayman's, is about the grift: Klayman's trying to pry open some fools' wallets while the anti-antifa ("fa"?) sentiment is hot.
Not impressed by counsel for the flashlight lady.
I actually wasn't impressed by anyone, really. The Munger Tolles associate did the best, but also had the easiest case.

"The flashlight lady" arguably was facing real liability ... until Robles hired Klayman. A real attorney, trying to actually win, would have sued in the flashlight shine-r in state court for the state law and common-law claims. (IMO, the better argument was the federal court lacks jurisdiction.)
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

It's always fine legal practice to suggest the appellate panel hasn't read your brief. :brickwallsmall:
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Return to “Miscellaneous”