Larry Klayman

bob

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by bob »

So I don't have the time to go down this rabbit hole, but it appears Klayman's new pal Jason "Crowdsource" Goodman is being sued for defamation. (S.D.N.Y. No. 18-8653.) I infer one "D. George Sweigert" is unhappy about some things Goodman (allegedly) said about him. (Sweigert himself seems like a nut, so basically rooting for the injuries.)

Curiously, they are in discovery, and according to this set of interrogatories, Goodman needs to cough up everything related to ... Larry Klayman, Jerome Corsi, and "citizen grand juries."

:think:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

:rolleye:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Here or the Roy Moore thread?

Here I guess, it’s got GIL’s signature

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Sterngard Friegen

GIL Klayman was admitted pro hac in SDNY?

bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:25 pm
GIL Klayman was admitted pro hac in SDNY?
Yeah; I'm surprised as well. Especially considering that Klayman was once baned from a SDNY courtroom for being racist.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Judge planning an epic smackdown? :think:
In other news, scientists have discovered that water is wet. Film at 11.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

At least that filing was coherent.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Foggy wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:07 am
Judge planning an epic smackdown? :think:
I note the last sentence of the pro hac vice approval: :boxing:
All attorneys appearing before this court are subject to the Local Rules of this Court, including the rules governing the discipline of attorneys.
Edit: I am sure it is standard wording, but highly appropriate here.

bob

Post by bob »

WND: Trump's Achilles' heel: Getting bad establishment advice:
Exclusive: Larry Klayman urges readers to help him get a meeting with 'our great president'
:pray:

Bonus:
For example, just look at the federal judges Trump has appointed, with the advice of and at the recommendation of establishment Republican hacks like former White House Counsel Don McGahn (who sold the president out with tens of hours of improper interviews with Special Counsel Mueller's prosecutors) as well as the mainstream mildly conservative Federalist Society. While I will not name names in this column, because some of my clients such as Dr. Jerome Corsi have cases before these Trump judges, by and large I have found them to be wet behind the ears as trial lawyers, several ill-suited and immature in judicial temperament and almost consistently lacking the courage to take strong positions to write the wrongs of government in the swamp known as Washington, D.C. Why is this so, you may ask. . . .

Predictably, under constant and continuing threat of impeachment by leftist Democrats, Justice Kavanaugh has rolled over and issued tepid if not gutless "decisions" in Supreme Court cases.
Now that is how you make friends and influence people. :thumbs:

Ob.:
I have consistently taken legal actions with citizens grand juries and hard-hitting cases to defend and protect not just President Trump, but the Constitution and our rule of law generally.
:yankyank:

And:
For good measure, Stone also put up others to file frivolous bar complaints against me with the all too willing leftist anti-Trump District of Columbia Bar Disciplinary Counsel, complaints I am now defending at great cost in time and expense.
Ooooooh: Stone made Klayman sexually harass a client!

bob

Post by bob »

Klayman's site: George Zimmerman Sues Trayvon Martin's Parents, Florida Prosecutors, Benjamin Crump, Rachel Jeantel and Others for $100 Million:
12 PM Press Conference
* Attorney Larry Klayman
* George Zimmerman
* Film Director Joel Gilbert

1 PM The Trayvon Hoax — film
Thursday, December 5th at
Coral Gables Art Cinema

Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch and a former U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) prosecutor is representing George Zimmerman in a lawsuit alleging that the prosecution's key witness in his 2013 murder trial, Rachel Jeantel, was an imposter and fake witness. The suit, styled Zimmerman vs. Crump et. al, filed in Florida state court, also alleges defamation by the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump. . . .

Specifically, the complaint alleges that in March 2012, the Sanford Police Department thoroughly investigated the shooting of Trayvon Martin and closed the case as self-defense. A week later, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump produced a recorded audio tape of "Diamond Eugene" whom he said was Trayvon's 16-year-old girlfriend who was on the phone with Trayvon just before the altercation. However, two weeks later, 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel, the alleged imposter, appeared before prosecutors claiming to be "Diamond Eugene" and provided false statements to incriminate Zimmerman based on coaching from others.

These allegations are the result of newly discovered evidence just published in a book and film by Hollywood film director Joel Gilbert, called The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. Based on Trayvon's cell phone records, they allegedly show that Rachel Jeantel was not Trayvon's girlfriend, was not on the phone with Trayvon before the altercation, and that she lied repeatedly to cause Zimmerman's arrest and to try to send him to prison for life. The research also allegedly reveals that Trayvon's real girlfriend and legitimate phone witness was in fact Miami resident Brittany Diamond Eugene, who was switched out for Jeantel when Eugene refused to bear false witness against Zimmerman.

The defendants include those who allegedly either have been proven to know about the switch to the imposter witness, such as Trayvon's mother and 2020 Miami-Dade Commission candidate Sybrina Fulton, and others such as Tracy Martin, attorney Benjamin Crump, Florida prosecutors Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, Angela Corey, the State of Florida, and FDLE - all of whom are alleged to either have known about or should have known about the witness fraud, obstructed justice, or lied repeatedly under oath in order to cover up their knowledge of the witness fraud.

Zimmerman, who faced a life sentence had he been wrongly convicted, based on the alleged false evidence, is suing for damages in excess of $ 100 million dollars.
Klayman did not provide a link to the complaint.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Well, good that Joel Gilbert wasted his time on this vs . Did anybody tell GIL that Zimmerman was aquitted?

Joel has been pumping this since September, it's landed like a lead balloon. On the bright side, on Joel's site there's an interview with Malik Obama. Of course, Joel produced "Dreams from my real father", he's right up there with Jerry Corsi. https://www.joelgilbert.net/

Joel.JPG

But this is so misguided, everybody LOVED Rachel! She was fabulous!! We were mesmerized by her testimony, when she said she didn't learn how to read cursive it was amazing. A Rachel trip down memory lane... this was in 2013:

You may recall she was high profile about the N word, the -a means any male (including Chinese), the -er is the problem.

A year later, ABC updated:

She's on Twitter but hasnt used it since 2018: https://twitter.com/MsRachel_94/with_replies

Didn't find any recent information about her... for Joel and GIL to drag her back through the mud is Grossly Inappropriate. Hope she finds a pro bono lawyer to punch back, she wasn't a public figure. #TeamRachel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

May he quickly burn in hell oh and zimmie too

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Here's the complaint. It makes me want to kick GIL in the balls.

http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203- ... 20Joel.pdf
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

do it do it do it do it do it

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

GIL has earned a new moniker "Loathsome Larry".

Sterngard Friegen

From GIL Klayman’s complaint:
16. The facts pled in this Complaint, which set forth the injury suffered by Plaintiff, were only recently discovered by Plaintiff Zimmerman on or about September 16, 2019 through the publication of the book and film by Hollywood director Joel Gilbert, both entitled The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud the Divided America.

17. September 16, 2019 was the earliest possible date that Plaintiff Zimmerman could have, and did in fact, discover the subject illegal acts and practices of the Defendants which harmed him. October 15, 2019 was when Plaintiff became aware of the book published by Defendants Benjamin Crump and HarperCollins and disseminated widely in this circuit, Florida generally and nationally and internationally.
From Gilbert’s website (footnoted in the complaint) about the DVD:
In this stunning work of investigative journalism [ :yankyank: ], filmmaker Joel Gilbert uncovers the true story of the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a case that divided America. By examining Trayvon’s 750-page cell phone records, Gilbert discovers that the key witness for the prosecution of George Zimmerman, the plus-sized 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel, was a fraud. It was in fact a different girl who was on the phone with Trayvon just before he was shot. She was the 16-year-old named "Diamond" whose recorded conversation with attorney Benjamin Crump ignited the public, swayed President Obama, and provoked the nation's media to demand Zimmerman's arrest.

Gilbert's painstaking research takes him through the high schools of Miami, into the back alleys of Little Haiti, and finally to Florida State University where he finds Trayvon's real girlfriend, the real phone witness, Diamond Eugene. Gilbert confirms his revelations with forensic handwriting analysis and DNA testing. After obtaining unredacted court documents and reading Diamond's vast social media archives, Gilbert then reconstructs the true story of Trayvon Martin's troubled teenage life and tragic death. In the process, he exposes in detail the most consequential hoax in recent American judicial history, The Trayvon Hoax, that was ground zero for the downward spiral of race relations in America. This incredible film (and book) has the potential to correct American history and bring America back together again.
Nothing in there anywhere about the facts being hidden. GIL Klayman was just too lazy to do the research.

I anticipate a motion to dismiss on statute of limitations grounds. And maybe some discovery limited to that issue.

This POS is going down. :wave:

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

In the middle of Season 2 of The Man in the High Castle... GIL would fit right in, in temperament.
Correct American history and bring America back together again.
How exactly does that happen GIL? Lay it out for us in detail.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

realist

Post by realist »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 pm

"Item not found. May have been moved or deleted."

:crying:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

realist wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:47 am
Northland10 wrote:

Looks like he made a change. Maybe this one.

http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203- ... onEtal.pdf
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist »

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:55 am
realist wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:47 am
Northland10 wrote:

Looks like he made a change. Maybe this one.

http://www.larryklayman.com/pdf/191203- ... onEtal.pdf
:thumbs: Thanks.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 pm
I anticipate a motion to dismiss on statute of limitations grounds.
Notwithstanding the ghoulish (and attention-seeking) claims, this is mainly a garden-variety Klayman defamation case. Klayman mostly is suing the Martins' attorney (and FOX Harper Collins) for writing a book about his experiences.

Like Gilbert's book, the book in question is relatively new, so there won't a SOL defense to that. Instead, it'll be the usual: public figure, absence of malice, etc.

Sterngard Friegen

bob wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:58 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:30 pm
I anticipate a motion to dismiss on statute of limitations grounds.
Notwithstanding the ghoulish (and attention-seeking) claims, this is mainly a garden-variety Klayman defamation case. Klayman mostly is suing the Martins' attorney (and FOX Harper Collins) for writing a book about his experiences.

Like Gilbert's book, the book in question is relatively new, so there won't a SOL defense to that. Instead, it'll be the usual: public figure, absence of malice, etc.
You are probably right. ("Probably" because it depends on the first publication rule when the allegedly defamatory statements in the book were first made by the author. Of course, I'm sure GIL Klayman did his research there. :sarcasm: )

bob

Post by bob »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:06 pm
"Probably" because it depends on the first publication rule when the allegedly defamatory statements in the book were first made by the author.
Too also: there's the whole litigation privilege and/or opinions based on testimony therein.

But Klayman got what Klayman wanted: moar headlines. Klayman wins again.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Larry and George really aren't going to like it when the court rules that George is a public figure, nukes the suit at summary judgment, and then assigns them the Martins' attorney's fees.
Also, I just want to say that someone told me that Klayman had disclosed an earlier relationship involving his own mother in a Campari ad appearing in Hustler magazine. I don't believe a word of it, and neither should anyone else here. Otherwise, Larry might sue the Fogbow for defamation also. Lord knows, he isn't bright enough to look up Hustler v. Falwell.

:fingerwag:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Sterngard Friegen

fierceredpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:17 pm
Larry and George really aren't going to like it when the court rules that George is a public figure, nukes the suit at summary judgment, and then assigns them the Martins' attorney's fees.
Also, I just want to say that someone told me that Klayman had disclosed an earlier relationship involving his own mother in a Campari ad appearing in Hustler magazine. I don't believe a word of it, and neither should anyone else here. Otherwise, Larry might sue the Fogbow for defamation also. Lord knows, he isn't bright enough to look up Hustler v. Falwell.

:fingerwag:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Does Florida fee shift? If not, what would be the basis for attorney's fees? Frivolity? GIL Klayman has so many such lawsuits . . .

Return to “Miscellaneous”