Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Reality Check

Re: Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Post by Reality Check »

We also know now he was lying his ass off before the members when he expressed remorse trying to get a lighter sentence.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

It was kinda nice that he was able to explain exactly why he was GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! to the military judge at the court marshal. It's really hard to back out of that one.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I know I converted at least one person away from Lakin by showing them the actual transcript and where Lakin explains in detail what he had done and why he was guity. The proto-birther had no idea. I don't think the Birthers like spreading around the Transcript of the heroic trial much.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Suranis wrote:I know I converted at least one person away from Lakin by showing them the actual transcript and where Lakin explains in detail what he had done and why he was guity. The proto-birther had no idea. I don't think the Birthers like spreading around the Transcript of the heroic trial much.
Yeah, I love the whole, "he never got to tell his side of the story," or, "he never got to defend himself." What a crock.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

TollandRCR wrote:I am not sure that Terry Lakin is fully licensed to practice osteopathic medicine in Colorado. He may be participating in patient care as a member of a team but not assuming prime responsibility for patient care. Kansas denied him a license.
He's been licensed in Colorado since 2015

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensin ... ookup.aspx

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

So old Traitor Terry is in Pueblo? That is really in the red part of Colorado.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Noonan sees an opening for Lakin, open letter to the editor on the P&E:
Letter to the Editor Re: Lt. Col. Terry Lakin
By Sharon Rondeau on Wednesday, January 18, 20175 Comments
“THE ULTIMATE SCARLET LETTER”

January 18, 2017

Dear Editor:

As you and I know, and as many others as I could possibly inform by hyperlinking in my many editorials, LTC Terry Lakin sure as heck got the raw end of the deal on standing tall in regard to the BIRTH CERTIFICATE issue.

Dr. Lakin lost a tremendous amount in standing-up for America: when he should’ve been applauded, he was vilified; when he should’ve been promoted, he was unceremoniously issued a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE: the ultimate Scarlet Letter that a Veteran could possibly acquire, tantamount of a verdict of TREASON.

It is not possible to express the shame of having such a disgrace bestowed upon such a stalwart and proud dedicated military surgeon, knowing that history will treat Dr. Lakin with disdain, disregard and disservice.

It is with deep heartfelt anticipation that I ask a favor of you, not that anything will come of it, but I believe we have to try with every ounce of our being; with every aspiration of what makes us Americans.

I believe that we must do everything possible to help one of our own who needs our help.

LTC Terry Lakin is caught up in the whirlpool of time and with each revolution – each passing day – his memory and heroic deed fades from the memory of our country’s chronicle, a story that needs to be told: a defendant who was denied, in a military Court-Martial, his Constitutional right to present a defense in order to receive justice.

We must help Dr. Lakin and his family in their desperate hour of need, for time waits for no one, and the ultimate time to strike a blow for Freedom, for the whole eligibility issue, is by granting a full presidential pardon to LTC Terry Lakin as the first order of our country’s business, an act that would, once again, limelight the eligibility issue: make the news and force the eligibility issue to be talked about.

I believe the meaning of my life comes down to this moment: at one time, when I wore the uniform of our country (just as LTC Terry Lakin did), I put my life on the line, for real, to arrive at this moment in time and space to implore you to re-run my “Open Letter to President Trump” on Friday, January 20, 2017, Inauguration Day.

With Hopeful Expectation,

OPOVV
There are comments http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/18/ ... ent-131643

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

This is really amusing:

Petition Launched Asking Congress to Return Dr. Terry Lakin to the Army

As of 8:30 am PST, Sunday, January 22, 2017 there is only one signature on the Reinstate Terry Lakin Petition.

One down and 99,999 to go. For some reason I don't think this is going viral anytime soon.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
bob

Post by bob »

I can't locate it presently, but, somewhere on P&E, OPOVV posted a comment saying he was going to dedicate the rest of his life to vindicating Lakin.

(Relatedly, WND recently ran an "any day now" article regarding Trump resuming his birfering.)

The few remaining birthers will never let it go.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Hektor

Post by Hektor »

bob wrote:The few remaining birthers will never let it go.
Agreed. Butterdezillion is still obsessed with Loretta Fuddy's double fake assassination and the supposed media coverup. And I'm sure that the other true believers will have enough birfer bucks to warrant passing interest from some fringe grifters.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image Image
SueDB

Post by SueDB »

mighty dawg wrote:This is really amusing:

Petition Launched Asking Congress to Return Dr. Terry Lakin to the Army

As of 8:30 am PST, Sunday, January 22, 2017 there is only one signature on the Reinstate Terry Lakin Petition.

One down and 99,999 to go. For some reason I don't think this is going viral anytime soon.
Especially since he pled GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! and then explained to the military judge exactly why he was GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY!... His 3 supporters seem to keep forgetting this FACT.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

SueDB wrote:Especially since he pled GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! and then explained to the military judge exactly why he was GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY!... His 3 supporters seem to keep forgetting this FACT.
His supporters embrace alternative facts.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Northland10 wrote:
SueDB wrote:Especially since he pled GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! and then explained to the military judge exactly why he was GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY!... His 3 supporters seem to keep forgetting this FACT.
He supporters embrace alternative facts.
Not to mention alternate realities.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Post & Email Contacts the White House about Lakin Petition Signatures:
On Saturday, a petition was launched[*] asking the Trump administration and Congress to review the dishonorable discharge of former US Army flight surgeon Dr. Terry Lakin in 2011 for having refused to obey orders as a result of his doubt that Barack Hussein Obama that the constitutional eligibility requirements to serve.

As of Monday morning, the petition is showing only one signature despite dozens and perhaps hundreds of individuals having signed it.

The Post & Email has contacted the White House through its online portal to ask if any technical difficulties exist which might cause the petition’s reflection of signatures to be inaccurate.

[ * * *]

The Post & Email received an acknowledgement of its message[.]
Rondeau receiving automated feedback is newsworthy!

The usual cast of characters are in the comments section:
Kerchner wrote:“Bravo Zulu!” Sharon. Excellent article summarizing the facts and the context of events surrounding Terry’s struggles for the truth and his making a stand for every Commissioned Officer’s prime directive – their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. We need more Commissioned Officers like former Lt Col Terry Lakin. I strongly support his getting a full Presidential Pardon with re-instatement and restitution for the wrongs done to him in his pursuit of the truth and standing up for his oath of office.
[ * * * ]
Apuzzo wrote:Lt. Col. Terry Lakin’s actions were motivated by his wanting to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution and the American people, not by an intent to violate any law. President Trump should grant him a full presidential pardon.
[ * * * ]
Sankey wrote:Please let us not forget the staple of all the information, the false Social Security number, which I discovered long before he was first elected. The Social Security used to be a very fair indication that a person was genuine and bona fide. The number he has used for years does not relate to him, but it does indicate a whole host of other things, facts which, I believe, IF fully investigated would prove who he really is. I think we would all be in for a major shock!
And over at Taitz's:
Taitz wrote:same happened to me and many others. Please, contact the White House and demand to correct the web site, there appears to be a glitch
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/how-to-sign ... /#comments :twisted:

Funny how when Obama was president, a malfunctioning counter would be corruption! fraud! treason! But now, just a "glitch." :think:

* Rondeau's passive voice hides that Gary Wilmott started the petition.

Whip

Post by Whip »

As of Monday morning, the petition is showing only one signature despite dozens and perhaps hundreds of individuals having signed it.
or, perhaps, only one.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Funny how the petition to "Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance" started on 20 January 2017 has already hit 277,830. Another one asking Trump to "Divest or put his assets in a blind trust" is already up to 81,727 since Friday.

I don't think Rharon will need to worry about the petition for too long. I suspect the Petition the White House site is not long for this world.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
bob

Post by bob »

Northland10 wrote:I don't think Rharon will need to worry about the petition for too long. I suspect the Petition the White House site is not long for this world.
:yeah:

Nonetheless, Rondeau is on it: Ways to Communicate with the Trump White House:
WHY DOES LAKIN PETITION HAVE ONLY ONE SIGNATURE?

We also called the White House at 1-202-456-1414, which generated an automated response stating that the phone call “may be monitored but not recorded.” There was no option to speak with a live person.

Option #1 led to the “Comment” line, which, when we selected it, produced a recording at 4:11 p.m. EST stating that “the Comment line is closed.”
Robots FOAD'ing Rondeau is newsworthy!

And, of course, Rondeau's hate blinds her to an actual newsworthy event: Vanity Fair: White House Shuts Down Phone Comment Line, Tells Callers to Use Non-Existent Facebook Messenger Account Instead.

Whip

Post by Whip »

bob wrote: Robots FOAD'ing Rondeau is newsworthy!

:lol:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

When you're Rharon, automated FOAD messages are about all you do get. No one sane wants to talk to her, and her rantings go a long way to show that she isn't.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Slarti the White

Post by Slarti the White »

Come on, ANY story with robots is newsworthy. Issac Asimov made a career out of it.
:towel:

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

It's unclear why Rharon says she wrote George Miller's piece but George's point is why the heck didn't President Obama pardon Terry? Nuts. But he's ready!
A Pardon Obama Forgot?
By Sharon Rondeau on Monday, January 23, 2017No Comment

ELIGIBILITY QUESTIONED, BUT NOT ANSWERED
by George Miller, ©2017, Publisher, Citizens Journal
Lakin was vilified and mocked by DoD and “MainSteam Media” (MSM), called a malingerer, obstructionist, traitor, even a racist, for his stand. Said MSM embargoed the information and claims which Lakin wished to present,leaving only smaller, lesser known alternative sources to do so. [Is that Gallups? :lol: ]
Mr. Wilmott told us today that Lakin informed him last week that he wishes to resume his Army career and is ready and willing to do so. He envisions no deployment problems, either.

White House petition to Pardon former Lt. Col. Terry Lakin

A Ventura County, CA man, Gary Wilmott, has started a White House petition for President Trump to pardon former Lt. Col. Lakin. You can access it here: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... mmediately

Also read:

Whether you agree with former Lt. Col. Lakin or not, whether you support Barack Obama or not, whether you agree that actual valid legal proof of eligibility for office is needed or not, whether you think proof had been provided at that time, or ever, or not, whether you think the war is/was even legal or not (Lakin didn’t challenge that)– the question is: is the nation’s best interest served by destroying Lakin’s career, making it far more difficult to get employment, disgracing him and depriving him of earned pension income?

Some say he did it to himself by not simply shutting up and complying with the deployment order. Some say he is a hero for standing tall and demanding that the law be adhered to.
http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/23/ ... ma-forgot/

Um, he pled guilty to missing movement.

Avatar: LDIT's Court FAILS. Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
bob

Post by bob »

the question is: is the nation’s best interest served by destroying Lakin’s career, making it far more difficult to get employment, disgracing him and depriving him of earned pension income?
The question is: Have any of these people heard of the concept of deterrence? Ya know, to give pause to other potential Blue Falcons?

I'm wondering if this uptick of interest in Lakin means they are becoming less enchanted with Zullo.

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg »

As of 5:30 am PST this morning there are eight signatures on the Petition. Now that's what I call viral. Eight down, 99,992 to go.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein
bob

Post by bob »

It is up to 10 now. But Rondeau had "reported" that "dozens, if not hundreds" had tried to sign it. :roll:

If this petition doesn't go viral, Rondeau will have write more stories for her "newspaper" about this suppression. And if it does go viral, well, she'll write more stories anyway.

Return to “Miscellaneous”