Birthright Citizenship and the Constitution

Highlands

Post by Highlands » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 am

Obama showed amazing foresightSee, now I read that as, "Obama showed amazing foreskin" and was all :shock: :oops:
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am

Still nothing new, desperate ad hominem, attack the messenger, have nothing to be able refute the proven fact, how pathetically feeble.

It's no matter when Polly-parrot cut and pasted and inserted a brief irrelevant blurb, and breezed past 'procreation'.Still nothing new, desperate ad hominem, attack the messenger, have nothing to be able refute the proven fact, how pathetically feeble.

It's no matter when Mikey-parrot cut and pasted and inserted a brief long, tiresome, repetitive, irredeemably wrong, and irrelevant blurbs, and breezed past everything that's ever been written in response to him....

MichaelN: You're a fish.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 am

:roll: This thread is getting stupid and ridiculous.Objection to the verb tense! It is soooooooooooo depressing to log on in the morning and see this thread at the top of the active topics list.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 am

It's no matter when Mikey-parrot...As I was reading that, our flock of neighborhood wild parrots landed in our tea tree, raucous and charming and so very loud. Just like Mikey, except for the charming part. AND...they're from Australia, too. I wonder of they knew each other back home?
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Taverl

Post by Taverl » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 am

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:57 am

Is it just me or is Mikey taking the rule with it's well known and obvious exceptions and claiming that those well known and obvious exceptions disprove the rule and actually makes a completely different, birfer rule that nobody but he can discern because he's just so damned smart? :-?
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 pm

:roll: This thread is getting stupid and ridiculous. That was a stupid answer. it's ridiculous think mikey is ever going to give an intellectually honest answer. :roll:I'm coming over to your way of thinking, Sis. Whack-a-Mikey was fun for a long time, but now it's beginning to feel like I'm trying to drown a cat. It keeps popping up for air hissing and spitting in a futile attempt to survive. It's like beating a mental patient. I don't like that image of myself, I'll try to only debate actual points, not Mikey's 38th repetition of the same mistaken phrases. You aren't winning the argument, Mikey, you are arguing the win. Not pretty.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Trust me, I am sensitive to those among you who want to stop this thread, who want me to bane our resident troll, who want me to prevent future trolls from posting at all, and so forth.But once again, this tired and mostly meaningless discussion led to another great find by one of us, in this instance the lovely and talented Butterfly Lady, who found the Polly Price article. And there are other great finds such as hers sprinkled throughout this thread, hither, thither, and yon (mostly yon).Every time I get myself psyched up to crack down on the thread, something like that happens.It's a pickle. 8>
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

listeme

Post by listeme » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Trust me, I am sensitive to those among you who want to stop this thread, who want me to bane our resident troll, who want me to prevent future trolls from posting at all, and so forth.But once again, this tired and mostly meaningless discussion led to another great find by one of us, in this instance the lovely and talented Butterfly Lady, who found the Polly Price article. And there are other great finds such as hers sprinkled throughout this thread, hither, thither, and yon (mostly yon).Every time I get myself psyched up to crack down on the thread, something like that happens.It's a pickle. 8>And shucks, it's like giving your little kid sidewalk chalk and water bottles. Mikey thinks he's performing graffiti and other mayhem, but the grownups know he's not.Or maybe I'm just supercilious or something. I can never tell!
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Maybe we could make it part of a "membership" group that Mikey is made a part of, so that only he and the people who want to engage with him can see it.Yeah, that would work.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:06 pm

MicahelN is so much smarter than Polly Price (and certanly better edumacated). I enjoy reading his scholarly analyses of Calvin's case. The footnotes, and authorities he cites, such as WND, P&E, FreeRepublic, Orly Taitz and Mario Apuzzo, are obviously respected legal scholars and scholarly publications. Why, from time to time MichaelN even cites himself!And his conclusion that everyone except him is wrong since 1608 -- well, that's just brilliant legal analysis, too. And very convincing.Why is it, then,. that Orly Taitz and Mario Apuzzo, the two proponents of the citizenship of the father, totally ignore MichaelN? Either they are just jealous of his brilliant legal acumen orSekrit Stuffs!
they realize MichaelN is so full of shit that they aren't going anywhere near the shit pile.
I vote for the latter.Keep up the great work, MichaelN. Better to see you here than having you write Orly's briefs for her.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

One of our brilliant contributors has PMed me a solution:A [link]mod that allows you to ignore a topic,http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=2104240[/link]! Yay!Mods are like Firefox "add-ons" only more complicated. I have to make specific edits to files and so forth. I've already implemented a big mod -- the one that added all the formatting stuff. But it's still a Beta mod. Hasn't been released as an official mod, but the author says "The mod is ready for RC." I think that means "release candidate". Or maybe it means "recycling". Who knows? Who knows if it will work at all? Who knows if I'll blow up the board putting it in?I'm still recovering from a head cold. Mah brains is fuzzy. I won't try this until I'm fully recovered and thinking clearly. But when I put it in, you should be able to ignore the thread in your User control panel, and then it won't show up on the list of "Active topics" no more. Further, since I monitor the thread, kate520 can ignore it. That sounds like a win-win to me.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Trust me, I am sensitive to those among you who want to stop this thread, who want me to bane our resident troll, who want me to prevent future trolls from posting at all, and so forth.But once again, this tired and mostly meaningless discussion led to another great find by one of us, in this instance the lovely and talented Butterfly Lady, who found the Polly Price article. And there are other great finds such as hers sprinkled throughout this thread, hither, thither, and yon (mostly yon).Every time I get myself psyched up to crack down on the thread, something like that happens.It's a pickle. 8>Sure enough, BB brought it to our attention this time. But we should not neglect NBC, who brought it to us on his site back in September of last year:[/break1]wordpress.com/2010/09/17/educating-the-confused-natural-law-and-birthright-citizenship-in-calvins-case/]http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/ ... vins-case/
Edit: Another good link:[/break1]emory.edu/EMORY_REPORT/erarchive/1996/October/ERoct.7/10_7_96price_questions.html]http://www.emory.edu/EMORY_REPORT/erarc ... tions.html
Edit: A couple other links which I haven't read:[/break1]google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CEoQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Flaw.vanderbilt.edu%2Fpublications%2Fjournal-of-transnational-law%2Farchives%2Fvolume-33-number-3%2Fdownload.aspx%3Fid%3D2026&rct=j&q=%22NATURAL%20LAW%20AND%20BIRTHRIGHT%20CITIZENSHIP%20IN%20CALVIN%27S%20CASE%22&ei=NCtgTc3YBZO2sAPRkqTfCA&usg=AFQjCNH48l0V54z3X6lINQwNRfHyjskAsw&cad=rja]http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... sw&cad=rja[/break1]gibsondunn.com/publications/Documents/Ho-DefiningAmerican.pdf]http://www.gibsondunn.com/publications/ ... erican.pdf

MichaelN

Post by MichaelN » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 pm

:roll: This thread is getting stupid and ridiculous. That was a stupid answer. it's ridiculous think mikey is ever going to give an intellectually honest answer. :roll:What did Coke mean when he said ...."by nature and birthright"?"by procreation and birthright"?"no subject ........... not born under the ligeance of a subject"?There is nothing dishonest about it, it's straight from the text of Coke's report.Waiting. -xx .

MichaelN

Post by MichaelN » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

:roll: This thread is getting stupid and ridiculous. That was a stupid answer. it's ridiculous think mikey is ever going to give an intellectually honest answer. :roll:I'm coming over to your way of thinking, Sis. Whack-a-Mikey was fun for a long time, but now it's beginning to feel like I'm trying to drown a cat. It keeps popping up for air hissing and spitting in a futile attempt to survive. It's like beating a mental patient. I don't like that image of myself, I'll try to only debate actual points, not Mikey's 38th repetition of the same mistaken phrases. You aren't winning the argument, Mikey, you are arguing the win. Not pretty.If they are 'mistaken phrases', then what do they 'really' mean?'by nature and birthright'?'by procreation and birthright'?'no subject ........... not born under the ligeance of a subject'?Still NO ONE has produced any sound argument that specifically addresses these crucial phrases by Coke, and backed-up all the knee-jerk charges of'' lies', 'mistaken',' incorrect reading', etcYou are all running away from it, turning to throw rocks, but STILL no sound or reasonable explanation for what Coke said, that might show 'Mikey's lies, Mikey's incorrect reading, etc, etc" ... ad nauseum.It's really a pitiful and dismal behavior, look what you have become, reduced to primitive vicious pack-attackers, barking, snarling and biting.Get a grip, lift yourselves up, and explain in your own words what Coke meant, if I am reading it incorrectly, then what is the 'correct' reading or meaning of those specific phrases?Waiting. -xx

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 pm

If you don't know the meaning of "procreation" I am NOT going to explain it to you. Go ask your daddy. It was his job to tell you about the birds and the bees.
"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

If you don't know the meaning of "procreation" I am NOT going to explain it to you. Go ask your daddy. It was his job to tell you about the birds and the bees.Perhaps his mommy could tell him about swallows.Ouch! Ouch, ouch!

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Thank God for threads, otherwise it would be impossible to ignore people engaging in the hopeless sport of whack-a-retard. What do you people think you are accomplishing fighting the Black Knight from Monty Python?

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Still NO ONE has produced any sound argument that specifically addresses these crucial phrases by Coke, and backed-up all the knee-jerk charges of'' lies', 'mistaken',' incorrect reading', etcYou are all running away from it, turning to throw rocks, but STILL no sound or reasonable explanation for what Coke said, that might show 'Mikey's lies, Mikey's incorrect reading, etc, etc" ... ad nauseum.It's really a pitiful and dismal behavior, look what you have become, reduced to primitive vicious pack-attackers, barking, snarling and biting.Get a grip, lift yourselves up, and explain in your own words what Coke meant, if I am reading it incorrectly, then what is the 'correct' reading or meaning of those specific phrases?You've proven yourself utterly incapable of recognizing or dealing with sound argument, reasonable explanation or even verbal two-by-four whacks across what holds your hat, Mikie. Through 84 pages, you've shown yourself thick as a brick in the comprehension department and stinkin' as a cesspool in the logic regions. You show every sign of being an attention troll. It seems highly unlikely that a being with enough sentience to pound on a keyboard could be so repetitively dense except with that motivation.While Whatever4 is absolutely correct in saying "You aren't winning the argument, Mikey, you are arguing the win.", in the twisted world of attention trolling, you are achieving what must be your primary aim. You're getting far more attention then you deserve, including from folks like me. Congratulations, Mikey. I bet you were good at filling your diaper as a child too. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Then this thread has reached the end of its usefulness. So I'm gonna lock it. Mikey is just spamming us now. If he keeps posting with nothing new to say, he's gone too.

MojoSapien

Re: Birthright Citizenship and the Constitution

Post by MojoSapien » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:10 am

Jimmy Carter turns 95 next month.

Return to “Miscellaneous”