Birther Potpourri

Volkonski

Birther Potpourri

Post by Volkonski »

Megan Fox deletes all negative comments from her FB page but she missed this one. No doubt she is unfamiliar with the book mentioned. ;)

Paul James Spiers You should try "The Golden Compass" if you like this genre.Like · Reply ·

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Adrianinflorida

Birther Potpourri

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Megan is a financial terrorist. Her little hiss fits cause institutions and individuals lost time and money. One of these days she's going to lose whatever she actually owns to a plaintiff that gogoes for maximum punitive damages, hopefully.

Notorial Dissent

Birther Potpourri

Post by Notorial Dissent »

The stupid is overwhelming in this one, but the ignorance is staggering. The total self centeredness is truly something appalling.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

wavey davey

Birther Potpourri

Post by wavey davey »

Like I said: Psycho Bitch From Hell.

bob

Birther Potpourri

Post by bob »

The Hill: Obama jokes: Republicans 'pretty sure I'm an illegal immigrant':“Does that mean everybody's going to listen to me on the other side? Not necessarily. They're pretty sure I'm an illegal immigrant,” Obama quipped.YHBT. HAND.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Volkonski

Birther Potpourri

Post by Volkonski »

The librarian has a funding page for her lawsuit.

So far this has raised $2865 of a $10,000 target. Per the comments she is getting support from friends, colleagues and library patrons.

She is now up to $3810.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

The Hill: Obama jokes: Republicans 'pretty sure I'm an illegal immigrant':

“Does that mean everybody's going to listen to me on the other side? Not necessarily. They're pretty sure I'm an illegal immigrant,” Obama quipped.

YHBT. HAND.

I waded into the sewer which is comments there, and found this: (bold face mine)

"parkmcgraw Peter Roach • 2 hours ago

Hello Peter Roach

Everything you have written is a waste of time for the son of bitchh Mr. Obama was not even born at Kapi`Olani Hospital to begin with, less you believe a magical fairy flew into the hospital and shiitt out the first black child born at the hospital, there being zero evidence to support that his mother was even present in Honolulu, none the less present at the hospital on the day of the claimed birth.

The State of Hawai`i Medical Director, stating there are no records.

No child born at Kapi`Olani Hospital being born without full records.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech., Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

www.phisicalpsience.com/about "

And:

parkmcgraw • 2 hours ago

Mr. Obama (Absolute Domestic Enemy, at War with the United States of America)

You are an illegal alien and usurper of the United States of America and why it is that you shall be convicted of your crimes and hung by the neck until dead, family exiled.

There are no hospital/medical records to support your claim of birth at Kapi`Olani Hospital and until you can present contemporaneous evidence are guilty as charged.

Your crime and the clear willful inaction by the U.S. Congress and Supreme Court equaling to domestic war upon the stakeholders of the United States of America.

As such, recommend that stakeholders sack Washington D.C. on 12 Jan 2015, followed by arresting and convicting all that have been involved in the usurpation.

The State of Hawai`i Medical Director, stating there are no first order records.

No child born at Kapi`Olani Hospital being born without clinical docs and records.

For obtuse members of the U.S. Supreme Court, one can not disprove a negative.

In closing, because you are a sociopath, can and will laugh in the face of your wife's execution along with the exiling of your two daughters and those first removed that assisted or benefited from your criminal actions, to the execution of many in Federal, State and City government to include University Presidents and Corporate Officers.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

Former Security Alarm Tech., Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

www.phisicalpsience.com/about

I can't say I've ever seen this "Park McGraw" before, His website makes claims like:"Mr. McGraw, a former NASA Fellow while at the University of Hawai`i Manoa, is also the world record holder for brightest quasi CW single stage solid state weapons grade laser, performed while a Member of the Technical Staff at Northrop Grumman Space Technology."

"Mr. McGraw's business effectiveness established from the 1990's, being presented in Hawaii Investor Magazine, as "Honolulu's new up and coming CEO", at Island Signal and Sound, Fire and Lifesafty, Electrical Contractors (Class C). Mr. McGraw's accomplishments including the installation of what was then the largest single Fire and Lifesafty system in the entire Pacific region with the retrofitting of the Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC) located near Honolulu in the mid to late 1980's."

"Today, Mr. McGraw, the world's premier laser weapons system analysis, published physicist in lasers, optics, and imagery (IEEE, SPIE, CLEO, AAS, Astronomy, ...), and involved member of the community, hosting public astronomy observing events, to Physics and Astronomy ISEF (Intel International Science and Engineering Fair) Grand Awards Judge, along with judge for the CSSF (California State Science Fair), is working to lead a group of acclaimed scientist, engineers and managers to bring forth inventions of the most novel and economically rewarding nature.

As a merit based entity, Phisical Psience ΦΨ does not subscribe to Equal Opportunity or Affirmative Action policies and or programs."

He sounds like a major league fruitcake. And also seems to be an anti-semite as well. Anyone else notice this wacko???

ducktape

Birther Potpourri

Post by ducktape »

Hmmm ... wonder what Lifesafty is. Probably involved with those Phisical Psience thingys.

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Waded some more though this "Park McGraw's" Disqus profile. Wow. So far in looking though his Disqus profile, he's claimed to be:

Former US Navy

Former US Navy (Oath Bound)

Former US Navy (Weapons Fire Control)

Experimental Physicist

First Ground Base Image of Cyclone on Mars (concurrent Hubble Space Telescope), United States Air Force, 0.6m Planetary Patrol Telescope, Mauna Kea Observatory, Hawai`i

Former US Navy / NASA Fellow

First and Only Person to Produce a Reflecting Volume Holographic, Phase Conjugate Mirror, Hughes/Raytheon

Record Holder Brightest Weapons Grade Solid State Laser, Northrop Grumman

Former Process Engineering Manager, Laser and Sensor Products Center, Northrop Grumman

Design Lead, Optical Integration and Characterization Facility, Global Hawk LRIP UAV, Electro Optical Sensor

Design Lead, Optical Test Bed, New Worlds Observer, Twin Space Craft Planet Finder Mission, Northrop

Former EO Tech, Ground Based KH-11 (Keyhole), AMOS/MOTIF, Mt Haleakala Maui

Independent Discovery of Comet 1987 VII

Judges Advisory Committee, California State Science Fair

Grand Awards Judge, Intel ISEF, Physics and Astronomy

Only US person post WWII to serve US Military Duty with prior fractured hip

Eternal Patriot of the United States of America

Former Rifle Team Captain, Military and NRA Expert

Former US Navy, USS Kitty Hawk CV63, Fox Division, Weapons Fire Control (Gonzo Station)

A regular Walter Mitty. And his constant demands for "Oath Bound Stakeholders" to "sack Washington DC" (on 12 Jan 2015) and execute anyone he doesn't like sounds borderline SovCit.

And seriously freaking crazy

ON EDIT:

Add:

NASA Fellow (Improving the Efficiency of Astronomical Spectrographs, University of Hawaii 2.2m Telescope, Mauna Kea Hawai`i

Testbed Design Lead, New Worlds Observer, Dual Spacecraft, Planet Finding Mission (Northrop Grumman, NASA)

Optical Calibration Testbed Lead, Aircraft Based Hyperion, Hyper Spectral Imager, (Northrop Grumman)

Commissioning Member, Adaptive Optics Sodium Dye Laser, Keck I Observatory, Mauna Kea, Hawai`i (Aura, Keck, Gemini, LLNL)

World Record Holder, Non Linear Fresnel Line Reproduction (Northrop Grumman)

Former Instructor, Optics and Laser Section, PHYS 650, University of HI.

Former Instructor, Basic Electronics and Electricity, University of HI.

Former US Navy (Helm Qualified 3,400 ton Warship), Weapons Fire Control Systems, Mk 56, Mk 86, Mk 99, Phalanx, 0.50 Cal, Military and NRA Expert.

Author, Naval Weapon Systems Analysis (MDA, Northrop Grumman)

Vacuum Chamber, SVC Optical Validation Test Lead, STSS (Northrop Grumman)

Lead Laser (EO) Tech, "Star Wars" Program for Kw class CO2 Laser, LACE Exoatmospheric Experiments (AMOS/MOTIF/Textron)

BillTheCat

Birther Potpourri

Post by BillTheCat »

All I can say to that rant is

CRY MORE THX.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Birther Potpourri

Post by bob »

Slate: The Most-Read Conservative Media You’ve Never Heard Of:A new generation of conservative news sites are mixing clickbait with Obama bashing to rake in huge audiences.* * *Tea Party News Network doesn’t get that kind of inside-the-Beltway attention [that Twitchy gets], but its traffic is higher. TPNN gets more traffic than the Washington Examiner, Hot Air, and Town Hall, according to TopConservativeSites, which aggregates Alexa data. Most of the site’s content is clickbait-y news aggregation (“What This MSNBC Host Said About Ferguson Rioting and Looting Will Cause You to Shout, ‘Shame on You!’,” “No Wonder People Think He’s A Weakling: Wait Until You See Why Obama Was Hospitalized”) that’s free of original reporting.It’s also one of the few news-oriented sites willing to give a platform to birther conspiracy theories; one October headline asked, “Could Barack Obama Be Deported Over Using a Fraudulent Birth Certificate? Yes, Says Former DOJ Attorney.” And on Dec. 8, it ran a story arguing that the president “benefits from ‘black skin privilege.’ ”
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

BillTheCat

Birther Potpourri

Post by BillTheCat »

Ooo, more than WashEx, Town Hall and Hot Air. Quite the achievement. =))
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Birther Potpourri

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Please, as a Witch, don't describe her as such, for she is the anti-thesis of Witches.

:)

(We need to have a little Witchy smilie...)1
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Birther Potpourri

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Please, as a Witch, don't describe her as such, for she is the anti-thesis of Witches.

OK, good point. How about calling her a psycho bitch from Hell?

That works. :Mrgreen:
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Here's a couple more links about Park McGraw:

http://www.spacegrant.hawaii.edu/fellowshipsF1991.html

http://www.destroyers.org/smrde/USS_Davidson.html

Wow. He's starting to sound like the love child of Walter Fitzpatrick and Padawan Paul Guthrie

Notorial Dissent

Birther Potpourri

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Wow. He's starting to sound like the love child of Walter Fitzpatrick and Padawan Paul Guthrie

At least there wouldn't be a question of his nbcness, but otherwise EWWWWWW!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Birther Potpourri

Post by Foggy »

... the president “benefits from ‘black skin privilege.’

From what? :confuzzled:
For more information, read it again.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

everalm

Birther Potpourri

Post by everalm »

Has the Boogle come across 'tis muppet before??

Richard David Hayes (funnily enough, auto-correct changes his name from Hayes to Hates.....)

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/12/cr ... siana.html

Seems Dicky Boy has filed hisself some legal misprision magic with extra Lord Monkeypants mojo......

Criminal Complaint Filed At Louisiana Court

Based On Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Obama Investigation

For Immediate Release and Publication-Filed today in Iberia Parish Courthouse, New Iberia, Louisiana File Number: 2014-00011649Book: 1572Page: 127December 10, 2014TO-Iberia Parish Sheriff Louis AckalIberia Parish District Attorney Phil HaneyIberia Parish President Errol RomeroLouisiana Governor Bobby JindalLouisiana Attorney General James CaldwellLouisiana Congressman/Senator-Elect Bill CassidyLouisiana Senator David VitterLouisiana Senator Mary LandrieuLouisiana Congressman Charles BoustanyLouisiana Congressman Steve ScaliseLouisiana Congressman John FlemingLouisiana Congressman Vance MacallisterLouisiana Congressman Cedric RichmondCRIMINAL COMPLAINT

and

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

All those above and who have the power to stop and prosecute the crimes of fraud, usurpation, abuse of office and treason against the united States, Louisiana and People of Iberia Parish by Barack Hussein Obama and the complicits must act now under demand for said actions. Evidence of said crimes now in your possession this tenth day of December in the year of our Lord 2014.

Those in its stead turn a blind eye are guilty of felony rescue misprison of felony and are part of the crime and conspiracy thereby.

You are duty bound to defend and protect the People of Iberia Parish against all crimes, conspiracies and injuries.

Silence and inaction can only be equated with malfeasance, dereliction of duty and complicity where there is a legal and moral duty to act.

I demand your affidavit plan of action in response within 10 days.

Respectfully Yours in Liberty in Louisiana,

Richard David Hayes et al

Accompanied documents include:

Articles of Impeachment of Barack Hussien Obama

An Investgation Into The Fraudulent Identity Documents of Barack Obama

Hereditary Peers' Briefing Paper- "Is The President The President"

Richard David Hayes 337.365.1553Read more at http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/12/cr ... xVPTgCH.99

everalm

Birther Potpourri

Post by everalm »

Well, lets see

Seems like Monsieur Hayes runs/owns Hayes Draperies and Interiors of New Iberia LA

He's an Oaf Keeper, evangelical Christian and anti-abortion....qu'elle surprise

States Rights and 10th Amendment freak

Definite "The South Shall Rise Again" flavor

Posts reek of anti Moslem and not well hidden anti Jewish sentiments

Seems to be a bit evangelical about homeopathy

Signed up in support of the giggle worthy CSPOA declaration about the blackety black Democrat where he described himself as a "Freeman".... shades of Sov Cit..?

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Waded though more of Park McGraw's Disqus comments. (And also bounced his claims off of some military and engineering friends. Who laughed)

He's an interesting piece of work alright. A very common thread is his desire for "stakeholding oath-bound patriots" to execute by hanging pretty much anyone he doesn't like. Political figures, celebrates, CEO's, etc. He also wants the children of said figures exiled from the United States, and their assets stripped and given to said "stakeholding oath-bound patriots".

If you don't agree with him, you're a "non-stakeholder, resident of convenience". (Sen. Rubio and Sen. Cruz are also "illegal aliens" and "residents of convenience" as well. Basically he believes any child born of a non-US citizen parent is not a citizen either)

Oh, and he is very much a bigot. African-Americans and Black Africans are dismissed as "Homo Sapiens Sapiens Negroid, the earliest and least evolved race of humanity". Asian Indians are dismissed in almost the same language as "children suffering from the abandonment of adult mature British rule". Native Americans are "Neolithic primitives who needed to be civilized for their own good".

Women are "self-serving" and "inffective", especially in leadership positions. Being Gay or Lesbian is a "birth defect" deserving of medical confinement. Jews, Muslims, and Hindus are members of a "non-transcendental faith" and should be denied US citizenship on the grounds they cannot be trusted as "oath bound stakeholders".

I went back four months. The crazy is being ratcheted up alright. To the point he calls for 12 January as the day when "stakeholding oath-bound patriots" sack Washington DC and execute all those that Park McGraw deems as traitors.

I'm kinda curious as to what trigger this decent into madness.

BillTheCat

Birther Potpourri

Post by BillTheCat »

Sounds like a decent fellow.

:crazy:
-Lewis Carroll

Slarti the White

Birther Potpourri

Post by Slarti the White »

First and Only Person to Produce a Reflecting Volume Holographic, Phase Conjugate Mirror, Hughes/Raytheon

I've figured out who this is! It's Kent from Real Genius! He built a phase conjugate tracking system (which was a mirror on a mount) for the laser that Val Kilmer and Mitch made. He's probably still working for "dickless" from Ghostbusters... I wonder if Jesus still talks to him.

That there is completely un-re-feuw-ty-bull pruff!
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Birther Potpourri

Post by Dallasite »

I've figured out who this is! It's Kent from Real Genius!

As long as I don't have to see him naked with a bowl of Jell-O.
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Someone is quite the sexist too:

“by parkmcgraw on Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:22:15

Hello anewleaf

Although your posting is a tad clumsy, I thank you for your attempt to challenge, thus in effect complement my masculine nature.

Being that only feminized males and damaged goods would ever cower to such label as “misogynistic”.

Park McGraw”

“by parkmcgraw on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:52:17

If you have principles and person of honor would know that principles are ideas that one adheres to during moments of great inconvenience.

And as I shared with Barretta, should the sh!t ever hit the fan, that it will be a person much like myself, that will volunteer to stay behind, holding the door open for civilians, stating that for their safety, need to run in the direction of the hills.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy / NASA Fellow

Eternal Patriot of the United States of America”

“by parkmcgraw on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:04:53

Hello Laura

Let me clarify.

"Women today, self absorbed and irresponsible, like never before in global history, being of so little social value."

Park McGraw”

“by parkmcgraw on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:51:43

Hello Laura

Given the genetic package set that you have, and no fault of your own, much like any other typical female deficient in comprehension skills, being attracted to distractions like flies over hot feces.

I suggest reading what you cut and pasted.

Park McGraw”

Though someone seems to have gotten a bit fed up.

“by anewleaf on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:39:39

How many Parks does it take to change a light bulb?

The light bulb has never been brighter! Any reports of the light bulb being burnt out is a conspiracy by JEWS and MUSLIMS, I tell you! The light bulb is fine, why do you hate freedom?”

Return to “Miscellaneous”