Birther Potpourri

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Birther Potpourri

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I'm really hoping he crowns himself emperor, complete with scepter and red ermine-trimmed train (fake fur, of course).And you know Michelle would totally rock a crown and associated garb. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:
realist

Birther Potpourri

Post by realist »

Secession is not the answer... abrogation is the answer. :P

And while you're at it, sign my petition. We're going to also send it to the KlownKarPosse.

From moralmatters.org

[link]Secession not the answer: Obama White House occupier abrogation the solution,http://moralmatters.org/2012/11/16/sece ... -solution/[/link]

[...]

However, the guest commentary is about something much different. It is something of substance. The ground work has already been accomplished by a [highlight]duly constituted legal authority[/highlight]. 8> Please consider joining the Petition to Abrogate Obama’s fraudulent White House occupancy.

Moralmatters.org Guest Commentary by [highlight]Chris Farrell[/highlight]:

[...]

[snip a lotta blah, blah, blah whining]

We the People of the United States of America demand the retro-active abrogation of the fraud and forger, the ‘Manchurian’ Muslim from Mombassa, Barry Soetoro, Soebarkha, who fraudulently represented himself through his own literary agent for over 16 years as having been born in Kenya. MR. OBAMA was in the commission of a crime when he was illegally elected. America is in the midst of a constitutional crisis of unparalleled magnitude: we have no legal sitting president or vice-president.

Obama needs to be taken into custody by the appropriate authority and debriefed. I understand water-boarding has proven highly effective with enemy agents of Islam.Much more crunchy craziness at the link, including...

Obama should be [highlight]tried by a military tribunal[/highlight] ](*,) for having also criminally usurped the military rank of commander-in-chief. No more wicked assault upon the office and honor of the office of the president of the United States of America has taken place since President Lincoln was shot.Pure genius.

And I suppose these same geniuses believe Arpaio and his klown posse has some kind of majikal powers which can just "retroactively" (familiar-sounding word ? :lol: ) oust that usurpin' mofo.

Send Petition to: MCSO

Attn. Cold Case Posse

P. O. Box 74374

Phoenix, AZ

I, the undersigned American citizen, demand that the unconstitutional election of an ineligible candidate, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama Jr., also known as Barry Soetoro, who knowingly and fraudulently represented himself as eligible to campaign for the office of the President of the United States of America in two presidential elections, and has presented ‘We the People’ with forged documents including birth certificateS and a selective service registration card in a wider conspiratorial effort to cover-up his sinister contravention of the Constitution, and has used fraudulent Social Security numberS, [highlight]be retro-actively abrogated forthwith[/highlight] along with all that his illegitimate administration has illegally effected while complicit in the commission of the crime of the unconstitutional usurpation of the office of the President of the United States of America, including the illegal appointment of two Supreme Court Justices.Any. Day. Now. :roll:
ImageX 4 ImageX36
PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Ah, Chris Farrell. The community college journalism major who has called for the execution of President Obama in the past.He's also got a backstory that makes him sound like Lucas Smith 2.0.From his [link]Facebook about page,http://www.facebook.com/christopherthomasfarrell[/link]"I'm gonna make 50 on the 2nd of May. Born again on the Island of St. Croix in 1982 so I am a recovering Roman Catholic. I deserted from La Legion Etrangere in 2003 and so can not travel much as I have an interpol warrant for my arrest. I speak a few different languages and can read the New Testament of the Lord Jesus Christ in the original Koine dialect of the ancient Greek with helps. I worked on the SS Independence sailing the Hawaiin Islands...ua mau ke ia o ka aina i ka pono. I tried the deep sea fishing off of the Aleutian Islands,(Dutch Harbor), but could not hack it. Presently attending a local community college in an effort to obtain an associates degree in journalism. I look forward to Heaven."I wrote this about him on [link]1 December 2011,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2011.html[/link]"I detect a strong, strong Lucas Smith / CEL3 vibe off this guy. In other words, I suspect he's a bullshit artist and scammer at best, or completely delusional at worse.Oh, and I checked. As a rule of thumb the French Foreign Legion doesn't spend much time or effort hunting down deserters. The only time they tend to get cranky about deserters is if the person deserts with a weapon. If they're caught, they get 40 days in the stockade while their separation is processed (again, unless they take their weapon with them) During wartime or if the person deserts from a war zone, they face up to two years in a French prison.Assuming his story about being in the French Foreign Legion isn't a load of bovine byproducts, it's likely he might have a warrant out in France or in French-controlled areas. The only way I can see that Interpol might be involved is if a weapon was involved - and if he had such a warrant out, well, he can get arrested for it in the United States just as easily as anywhere else.Personally though, I suspect he's full of it."I haven't seen anything to change my opinion.
PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund »

Oh, and you forgot this gem:"Administrators at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School need to be tar’d and feathered for their complicity in the most sinister crime in American history. When Obama’s college records including those financial records which indicate the Islamist financing of his education are made public and it is clear that administrators at those institutions of higher learning have all along been aware that MR. OBAMA is now and always was constitutionally ineligible to be president, they must be made to pay and pay dearly for the crime of treason. Lest I forget, Governor Abercrombie of Hawaii should be sentenced to hang for his part in the crime."Bloodthirsty son of a bitch, isn't he??
borealis

Birther Potpourri

Post by borealis »

Oh, and you forgot this gem:"Administrators at Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School need to be tar’d and feathered for their complicity in the most sinister crime in American history. When Obama’s college records including those financial records which indicate the Islamist financing of his education are made public and it is clear that administrators at those institutions of higher learning have all along been aware that MR. OBAMA is now and always was constitutionally ineligible to be president, they must be made to pay and pay dearly for the crime of treason. Lest I forget, Governor Abercrombie of Hawaii should be sentenced to hang for his part in the crime."Bloodthirsty son of a bitch, isn't he??Guess who is getting this week's visit from MIB.
Loren

Birther Potpourri

Post by Loren »

The Onion AV Club has a Q&A up about [/break1]avclub.com/articles/appalling-celebrity-behavior-or-beliefs,88794/]"Appalling Celebrity Behavior."And the illustration they use to kick off the whole conversation?Watching Saturday Night Live and UHF veteran Victoria Jackson publicly melt down on election night with a series of histrionic tweets (“I can’t stop crying. America died.” “Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.”) got us talking about other celebrity explosions that took us by surprise or just disgusted us. When have you been most taken aback by finding out about a famous person’s behavior or expressed beliefs?
Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Birther Potpourri

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Secession is not the answer... abrogation is the answer. :P And while you're at it, sign my petition. We're going to also send it to the KlownKarPosse. From moralmatters.orgObama should be [highlight]tried by a military tribunal[/highlight] ](*,) for having also criminally usurped the military rank of commander-in-chief. No more wicked assault upon the office and honor of the office of the president of the United States of America has taken place since President Lincoln was shot.So killing Kennedy wasn't as big of a deal? Or trying to shoot Reagan? Wow...
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:
dunstvangeet

Birther Potpourri

Post by dunstvangeet »

Secession is not the answer... abrogation is the answer. :P And while you're at it, sign my petition. We're going to also send it to the KlownKarPosse. From moralmatters.orgObama should be [highlight]tried by a military tribunal[/highlight] ](*,) for having also criminally usurped the military rank of commander-in-chief. No more wicked assault upon the office and honor of the office of the president of the United States of America has taken place since President Lincoln was shot.So killing Kennedy wasn't as big of a deal? Or trying to shoot Reagan? Wow...Kennedy was a Democrat, and therefore usurping the power of the Presidency himself. Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously just taking back the Presidency to the people.Reagan wasn't killed, therefore it doesn't count....Well, I tried...
bob

Birther Potpourri

Post by bob »

Whitehouse petitions: [/break1]whitehouse.gov/petition/ask-united-states-supreme-court-define-term-natural-born-citizen-presented-our-us-constitution/C7FrWk8G?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl]Ask the United States Supreme Court to define the term "Natural Born Citizen" as presented in our U.S. Constitution.

Section 1 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution:

"No person except a Natural Born Citizen...shall be eligible to the Office of President;..."

The term "Natural Born Citizen" is not defined in our Constitution and consequently has led to much discord and disharmony among the American people. This became an issue with President Chester A. Arthur and more recently President Barack H. Obama. Members of the U.S. Congress have made several attempts to have the phrase removed from our Constitution with no success.

A concise clear definition of the term "Natural Born Citizen" by the Supreme Court is needed to prevent this issue from arising in future presidential elections.

Total signature: [highlight]90[/highlight].

Easy peasy response: "Scalia's Lujan is a bitch, ain't it?"
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
esseff44

Birther Potpourri

Post by esseff44 »

Oh, well, might as well give them a response to their petition. :roll: The Supreme Court has spoken quite a few times even though it is not spelled out in a dictionary like definition. It requires that a person be able to understand the logic of the English language. One would have to accept that 'citizen at birth' and 'native born citizen' and 'natural born citizen' mean the same thing.The confusion about those terms would not solve the problem of a conspiracy theory premised on the notion that the person in question (Arthur and Obama) were not actually born in the US and were born in Canada or Kenya.Some members of Congress have wanted to remove the clause to allow foreign born naturalized citizens to be eligible for the presidency. They were clear about the definition. That's why they wanted to change it. They did not want to change it because they were confused about what it meant.More often what members of Congress have tried to do is change the laws and Constitution to limit citizenship of children born in the US to parents who do not have citizenship or permanent legal resident status. That is a very different question. The Supreme Court has spoken on that as well and will continue to speak on it as states pass laws contradicting federal laws and constitution case law.This is a good review of what's going to be included in the battles over immigration reform. The conservatives will not be very conservative in keeping our traditions and settled laws. They will attempt restrictions on what constitutes ' citizenship at birth.' Can they restrict by statute or will it take an Amendment. That does not seem to be settled.[/break1]fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33079.pdf]http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33079.pdf
aarrgghh

Birther Potpourri

Post by aarrgghh »

from the dept of "we gottem dis time!":

[/break1]ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-un-elect-obama-let-house-of-reps-pick-the-president]How to un-elect Obama & let House of Reps pick the President

Posted by SWLA Tea Party

Steve Farber

November 16, 2012 2:30pm

Passing this on...

This election does not get decided until Mid-December when the Electoral College cast their votes.

According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution AND the 12th Amendment - if 1/3rd of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College -- then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the President.

[highlight]In other words -- if we pressure Congressmen, State Party Officials, and groups such as Tea Party Patriots, Heritage Foundation, etc., to call on RED States to NOT have their Electors cast their vote -- then the House of Reps CAN choose the next President!!!!![/highlight]

The democrats are stealing this election and it is up to WE, the people, to put the hammer down on their widespread vote-fraud. The founding-fathers gave us the Electoral College for several reasons. Vote-Fraud is one of those reasons.

[yada yada birf birf ...]

... If just 17 RED States agreed to NOT cast their votes in the electoral college – then it goes to the House. And if pressured - they just might do it.

We do NOT have to convince ANY democrats – at all.

All we have to do is convince 1/3 of the States to NOT cast their electoral college votes.

Well more than 1/3 of the States did in fact vote as RED States. And they too can see the obvious, wide-spread vote-fraud which has taken place.

So, if the Electors in 17 States which Romney won decided to NOT cast their electoral college votes -- then the electoral college does not meet the requirement as defined in the Constitution. And in such a case, the electoral college is thereby null and void. The matter then goes to the House.

[yada yada birf birf ...]please proceed.

:horse:
Welsh Dragon

Birther Potpourri

Post by Welsh Dragon »

Jeez, did this guy skip out of remedial reading?
borealis

Birther Potpourri

Post by borealis »

Kennedy was a Democrat, and therefore usurping the power of the Presidency himself. Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously just taking back the Presidency to the people.Reagan wasn't killed, therefore it doesn't count....Well, I tried... Why does everyone forget Garfield's assassination and that direct attempt on FDR's life?
Tarrant

Birther Potpourri

Post by Tarrant »

Idiots.The Constitution states pretty clearly to those with basic reading comprehension that the 2/3 quorum is required when the House is voting for President after no one has received a majority of electoral votes cast.If electors from red states want to simply refuse to vote, then they just improve President Obama's margin of victory.
SueDB

Birther Potpourri

Post by SueDB »

Idiots.

The Constitution states pretty clearly to those with basic reading comprehension that the 2/3 quorum is required when the House is voting for President after no one has received a majority of electoral votes cast.

If electors from red states want to simply refuse to vote, then they just improve President Obama's margin of victory.It seems these folks are so steeped in Obamaphobia, they grab at anything - especially the totally stupid.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Shagnastie

Birther Potpourri

Post by Shagnastie »

Kennedy was a Democrat, and therefore usurping the power of the Presidency himself. Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously just taking back the Presidency to the people.Reagan wasn't killed, therefore it doesn't count....Well, I tried... Why does everyone forget Garfield's assassination and that direct attempt on FDR's life?Let us not forget Andrew Jackson, McKinley, and Teddy R ... :(
SueDB

Birther Potpourri

Post by SueDB »

Kennedy was a Democrat, and therefore usurping the power of the Presidency himself. Lee Harvey Oswald was obviously just taking back the Presidency to the people.Reagan wasn't killed, therefore it doesn't count....Well, I tried... Why does everyone forget Garfield's assassination and that direct attempt on FDR's life?Let us not forget Andrew Jackson, McKinley, and Teddy R ... :(At least Shrub didn't make it a habit of hunting with Cheney.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
esseff44

Birther Potpourri

Post by esseff44 »

He nearly got hit by a shoe thrown at him in Baghdad. Doesn't that count?
Highlands

Birther Potpourri

Post by Highlands »

If electors from red states want to simply refuse to vote, then they just improve President Obama's margin of victory.Math is hard.
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science
mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi »

You've seen the latest Obama meme? "The President Is Not Impressed" meme?Obly shows up in the tumbler. :P http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo18 ... 280.pngThe Tumbler[/break1]tumblr.com/]http://theprezisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/
Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Birther Potpourri

Post by Dallasite »

[/break1]ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-un-elect-obama-let-house-of-reps-pick-the-president]How to un-elect Obama & let House of Reps pick the President

According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution AND the 12th Amendment - if 1/3rd of the States do not cast their votes in the Electoral College -- then the matter falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the President.

[highlight]In other words -- if we pressure Congressmen, State Party Officials, and groups such as Tea Party Patriots, Heritage Foundation, etc., to call on RED States to NOT have their Electors cast their vote -- then the House of Reps CAN choose the next President!!!!![/highlight]

All we have to do is convince 1/3 of the States to NOT cast their electoral college vote.Does this moron really think Republicans would be willing to start this precedent (if this were actually a procedure available)? Sure, every four years, the losing party would just refuse to cast their EC votes. yeah, I'm sure either party would be happy to open this can of worms! ](*,)
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC
dunstvangeet

Birther Potpourri

Post by dunstvangeet »

Does this moron really think Republicans would be willing to start this precedent (if this were actually a procedure available)? Sure, every four years, the losing party would just refuse to cast their EC votes. yeah, I'm sure either party would be happy to open this can of worms! ](*,)That presumes that they actually care about precedent. They're just wanting to get the scary black man out of the White House.
Reality Check

Birther Potpourri

Post by Reality Check »

Bob Gard was mentioned earlier in this topic. He wrote a long ebook trying to prove his [wrongheaded] theory that an NBC must have two citizen parents. I discovered he was on the Lakin radio show back on October 8th. Gard claims he argued with his 8th grade teacher years ago that his CIvics book was wrong when it said that anyone born on US soil could become president. He said that sent him on a life long search to prove his theory. He claimed Obama's election in 2008 caused him to begin researching again. Oddly, he did not begin until June 2010 though. IMO is making up that story. If he had held these beliefs in 2008 and before where is a single thing he wrote before 2010 on this?I haven't listened to more than the opening yet.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Foggy

Birther Potpourri

Post by Foggy »

Wow, I bet he told his 8th grade teacher about the mistranslation of Vattel, too. Even as an 8th grader, he knew better than his Civics teacher, the textbook writer, the Wong Kim Ark court, and everybody else. This guy is a natural born genius. Or he would be, if both his parents were geniuses on the day he was born. ;;)
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
CatMe

Birther Potpourri

Post by CatMe »

You've seen the latest Obama meme? "The President Is Not Impressed" meme?Obly shows up in the tumbler. :P http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo18 ... 280.pngThe Tumbler[/break1]tumblr.com/]http://theprezisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/I bet if Orly saw that photo, she would think the president had produced it to mock her.

Return to “Miscellaneous”