Chalice Jackson aka Sharon Meroni (false witness bearer)

Wintermute

Post by Wintermute »

Dateline Election 2036:Poll watcher Mohammad Sanchez challenges voter Meroni, "I saw the name Meroni and I said to myself 'that is no American name, so I waited around until she rolled in in her hovaround and then I called the US Attorney's office and talked to Patel Garcia......."WTF is up with this person?Sekrit Stuffs!
God Bless!
Edit: What karma might look like.
???????????????

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

More Sharon in an approving environment:[BBvideo 425,350:vra9tlp1][/BBvideo]Gawd, she's a, well she's :notlistening:
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh »

oh wow. She's losing it. Scoot up to 2:30. See how long you can last. :lol:

Illinois Board of Elections Meeting -- Sharon Meroni of Defend the Vote -- 11/19/2012 Part 1 of 2

[snip]

bonus points for the number of times the glasses go on/off. :P

I didn't last thru the videos. ?( Not even close.the poor quality of the audio from the panel echoes the treatment of adults in charlie brown movies: we can understand the kids perfectly but any adults in the room are [/break1]yahoo.com/20070306.html]voiced by a trombone.

somehow fitting.

Paul Lentz

Post by Paul Lentz »

If you look at the videos with the sound muted, Marooni looks just like a howler monkey in a joke wig, flinging feces at the crowd beyond the bars. :mrgreen: But I've got to admit that Marooni's carried through with that "sparks and flames" thing. I'm pretty sure I saw sparks flying along with the spittle out of her mouth (but she may have just been biting on a Wint-O-Green lifesaver), and I definitely saw flames shooting out her azz.What a hoot! Thanks for posting those videos! =D>
The love of power will not win over the power of love.
Orlando, Florida 6/12/16

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh »

More Sharon in an approving environment:

[snip]

Gawd, she's a, well she's :notlistening: :-k

meroni: actually, i, the thought of going to a political meeting was never on my list of 'to-do's because i thought "who would want to do that?"

[laffs all around]

... but then i realized how bad a shape that illinois was in [ :shock: TEH MOOSLIM YOOSERPER!!! :shock: ] ...there, all fixed.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

My fav was when the guy from the Board of Elections suggested she was asking for a permanent seat on the Board. 8-)
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

aarrgghh

Post by aarrgghh »

I suffered through both in their entirety. Guess what. She wasn't even in the same room as the Elections Board. :P

At the end of the second video, Meroni's videographer panned the camera to the board:

meroni-elections-obard.jpg

=)) Was this for security reasons?it is forbidden to see the great and powerful soros.

i for one salute our electronic overlords.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!I still remember than line from when I was age 7.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

borealis

Post by borealis »

She was in Chicago and they were in Sangamon Cty. The funniest part of the first video is 7:00 -7:40. =))Damn wish I had known about this...

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

She was in Chicago and they were in Sangamon Cty. The funniest part of the first video is 7:00 -7:40. =))Damn wish I had known about this...She's headed into Chicago today.
Capture.JPG
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

mimi

Post by mimi »

She's gonna change the election results. :o :P

mimi

Post by mimi »

It's a bore. I don't recommend it. Really, it's nothing. videomaker youtube account has a couple more videos of merooni that weren't posted. but... meh. Just a yawn. somebody put that account in your youtube subscriptions please. I forgot my password. :-? yeah. again. [/break1]youtube.com/channel/UCDaFuyslLjlxgufpDFRNNPw]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDaFuyslLjlxgufpDFRNNPw

borealis

Post by borealis »

She's gonna change the election results. :o :P :lol: If I go I will need to buy industrial strength No Doze.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

It's a bore. I don't recommend it. Really, it's nothing. videomaker youtube account has a couple more videos of merooni that weren't posted. but... meh. Just a yawn. somebody put that account in your youtube subscriptions please. I forgot my password. :-? yeah. again. [/break1]youtube.com/channel/UCDaFuyslLjlxgufpDFRNNPw]http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDaFuys ... DFRNNPwShe made it private. Way for a well intentioned citizen to get the word out about her good deeds. :-bd

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

She made it private. Way for a well intentioned citizen to get the word out about her good deeds. :-bdAlong with the 2 earlier ones.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Well, Sharon has a fanboi. Namely Hillbuzz's Kevin DeJan.[link]Sharon Meroni’s One-Woman Crusade Against Voter Fraud in Illinois — and how you could do some of this in your own state,http://hillbuzz.org/sharon-meronis-one- ... tate-26956[/link]"Sharon is a mom from the Chicago suburbs who founded Defend the Vote, the very first organization of its kind meant to target voter fraud and prevent it in what’s arguably the most corrupt state in the union. Prior to starting up this group two years ago, Sharon was never involved in politics and actually was a corporate headhunter; Defend the Vote just sort of happened because Sharon saw the need for something like it and decided to stop waiting for someone else to make it happen. So began working every day to make herself an expert in Illinois election law…and then set out to audit the process in this state to see just how much shenanigans the various election entities in Illinois were up to."Interesting how he glossed over or ignores her past history as a birther, or that she's been out of work for a rather long time..."I know she’s having an impact just by how unhinged she makes the Illinois State Board and by how much they clearly dislike her presence at their meetings. If they were competent people with nothing to hide who were doing their jobs effectively, then they wouldn’t care a lick that Sharon is taking an interest in them. Just imagine how their counterparts would act in YOUR home state if you made elections and ballot-integrity your own mission where you live."I suspect their distaste is more due to her past lawsuits and her rather snotty, rude, and egocentric attitude. But I suspect DeJan doesn't want to hear that.....

Serve & Volley

Post by Serve & Volley »

Thought you guys may enjoy this bit of news from our local Police BlotterThe following incidents were listed among the official reports of the Barrington area police departments. Readers are reminded that an arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination. Barrington Hills DUI Sharon A. Meroni, 55, of 1 Surrey Lane in Barrington Hills, was arrested Dec. 2 and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. She also was cited for failing to reduce speed to avoid a crash after she was taken into custody after her vehicle struck a pole on Oaknoll Road. She was assigned a court date of Jan. 11 in Cook County.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria »

Here's a link to the [link]Barrington Courier-Review,http://barrington.suntimes.com/news/169 ... -2012.html[/link] story from Dec. 13.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

It was bound to happen. Thank dog she didn't hurt anyone else.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Sharon A. Meroni, 55, of 1 Surrey Lane in Barrington Hills, was arrested Dec. 2 and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. She also was cited for failing to reduce speed to avoid a crash after she was taken into custody after her vehicle struck a pole on Oaknoll Road. She was assigned a court date of Jan. 11 in Cook County.Clearly, Obama's ineligibility completely voids this fraudulent charge by the criminal regime. She should use that as her defense.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

How fast was that Pole going when he struck her car? Was he related to Lech Wałęsa?

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

How fast was that Pole going when he struck her car? Was he related to Lech Wałęsa?Dunno, but she could tell by looking at the pole that it wasn't American and she tried to strike it from the voter rolls.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants »

BwAhaha. I just spit coke on my sweater. In a restaurant. Naughty stern and W4.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

It's long been my opinion that she is mentally ill. I also suspect the alcohol is her attempt at self medicating. Perhaps this incident will force her into a decent rehab and they can get her on proper meds for the underlying mental illness. I certainly hope so. I find nothing amusing about drunk driving.

Return to “Miscellaneous”