Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

joshaus

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by joshaus »

Trailer:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saC-Zfqj80

You can see more of his work under his youtube username RaceForTheTruth

http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceForTheTruth

So I was bored and trawling Birther's Facebook pages and what did I find. This guy:

Brent Bateman,http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520314774

He claims to have a BA in Broadcasting from Western Illinois University '91

He has his own online business/sponsorship thingy???:

http://www.cookiestocollege.com/

Lives in LA and from his Wall posts appears to have a hardon for Hollywood and fame:

Brent Bateman I was at Laurel Taven in Studio City last night and when I sat down, guess who is sitting right next to me? Ryan Gossling. He was in "The Notebook." We chatted for a bit about his films. I'm on the BRINK of fame Quad Cities. Well, isn't that special. Cheers!!!

Today at 8:07pmAnd from his Facebook profile appears to be the last person in America using aol.

brentbateman76@aol.com

Also from his Facebook Wall:

Brent Bateman I'm near completion on my feature documentary on the Ovomit Cult. It's called FRAUD, and it looks like we may get a world wide distribution for the film.

Today at 8:05pm

Brent Bateman So, I finished rendering my screening CUT of FRAUD, and it's really amazing. This film is going to ALTER history. Cheers to the Citizens of the United States. That's film lingo for GIANT box office. Cheers!!!

November 4 at 9:04pm

Brent Bateman I think it hit theaters in the early spring. I'll keep you posted.

November 5 at 5:49am

Brent Bateman will be attending a private screening of "FRAUD," my documetary film on the Ovomit cult, at the American Film Market in Santa Monica on Thursday. We're going to get a world wide distribution deal with this film. ROCK!

November 4 at 9:10am

Brent Bateman Newsflash - - The name of our documentary film on Micahel Jackson is going to be titled, simply, HERO. It's fitting for me. Michael was the music in my SOUL. Wait till I tell you about what the billboards are going to look like. It's also going to be a Quad City Pictures release. I named my production company after the... Quad Cities. Rock On. Cheers!!! Thanks for all the guesses. They were very though provoking.

October 29 at 8:10pm

NOTE: I can't find anything on a "Quad City Pictures" film production company on imdb.com or google - maybe someone else can.

Brent Bateman Hey Quad Cities....Check out the test trailer for Quad City Picutres first feature film. Pass it on. Cheers!!!

October 23 at 12:37am

Out of interest he also has a youtube identity for his Cookies business. Which includes a bunch of schools he hoodwinked convinced to partake in his exciting fundraising scheme. I am of course as a good Obot now writing detailed emails to all these schools to let them know more about Brent's other activities. Why not have a go yourself. It's always fun exposing birfers.

http://www.youtube.com/cookiestocollege

There is much, much, much more on his Facebook Wall and I have only just begun to delve.

Some Background:

Brent was in Gary Wilmott's friends list (Gary for those that remember is the legal associate/secretary at a family law practice in California who was published on Orly's blog and is in some of the video that was taken during her earlier Barnett hearing he also runs the blog http://www.giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com.) Anyway turns out that the person who was filming this stuff at the Court was none other than Brent Bateman.

Exchange on Gary Wilmott's Facebook Wall:

Brent Bateman Hi Gary...Glad you found me on here. You have been the best interview I have ever had with this project. We're going to get rid of the felon Barry Soetoro. Cheers!!!

October 24 at 4:03pm

Gary Wilmott

Brent, Are you the guy that did the video at the Sept. 8 hearing?

October 24 at 10:45pm

Brent Bateman

Yep. You were gerat in that video. Wait till you see this film. It's going to get this criminal felon impeached.

October 25 at 3:11amSo of course I had to become friends with Brent to see what his deal is.

neonzx

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by neonzx »

A Sinclairian Tard, too,

[/break1]fuckyouobama.com/obama-is-a-gay-crack-smoking-murderer-part-3.html]http://www.fuckyouobama.com/obama-is-a- ... art-3.html

Brent Bateman on December 15th, 2008 11:48 pm

GREAT SITE. Keep researching Blagoevich, who is a criminal that will hopefully expose Obama and his criminal activities as we move into a CULT of Government called the United States of America.

Obama is a crack smoking down low homosexual who was directly involved in the murder of Donald Young.

Karma and justice will put this repulsive, racist, shameful homosexual into a coffin or a prison cell. I pray it’s a prison cell.

Cheers,

BrentEdit: Oh, and he seems obsessed with "outing" Presidents who he feels are/were gay.

From IMDB,

His latest feature length film research for, "The Lincoln Bedroom," will take Bateman back to his home states of Illinois and Iowa, to uncover the true sexuality of the 16th President of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln. This film will alter history.Well, my gaydar is pretty well honed and from all the photos of Bruce I've seen, he looks pretty gay himself. Me thinks someone has the Ted Haggard affliction of self-hating.

mimi

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by mimi »

The trailer..."We are Men, we are women, we are children, we are every color, We are the people..."I saw most of that clip, I couldn't see last 10 seconds. Is that the part the black people were in? Is that the part the Hispanic people were in? Is that where the Indian people were? That was weird.

Foggy

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Foggy »

The trailer..."We are Men, we are women, we are children, we are every color, We are the people..."I saw most of that clip, I couldn't see last 10 seconds. Is that the part the black people were in? Is that the part the Hispanic people were in? Is that where the Indian people were? That was weird.My first thought, too, Mimi. "Why do they keep saying they're every color when they're all white folks?"Maybe they mean sometimes they go to the tanning booth?
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

joshaus

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by joshaus »

New Theatrical Tralier

Gary Wilmott is in this one plus a couple of actual black people.

editorkorir

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by editorkorir »

The "he disgusts me..." woman at 0:17 has an English as Second Language accent. Wait, don't Birthers suspect all ESL speakers? How did she get in there?

Loren

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Loren »

The P&E discovers Bateman's "movie" and gives him an interview:

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/filmmaker-to-release-movie-about-obamas-fraud-and-ineligibility/]Filmmaker to release movie about Obama’s fraud and ineligibility

Once again, we have a Birther who seems to have a grossly inflated perception of how many people actually agree with Birtherism:

We’re going to do something called the “Fraud Blackout,” which is that we have black hats with white lettering that say “FRAUD” and then white and black T-shirts that say “FRAUD” in black and white lettering in the opposite colors. We’re going to get people to go to the website before the film is released and wear them when major-league sporting events happen, at football games, basketball games, NCAA, etc. We want college Republicans and school-age kids to wear them in groups of 50-100 so when the game is going on, people will see all them and going to ask, “What the heck is ‘FRAUD?’” We want the public to buy into this before the film is released because we can get everybody talking about the fraud.Oh, and although the very first words typed by Rondeau are "Brent Bateman is a former reporter," but buried way down in the article is the admission that he was an anchor and reporter for a college news station[/url]. He's apparently never actually been employed as a reporter.

Loren

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Loren »

My first thought, too, Mimi. "Why do they keep saying they're every color when they're all white folks?"On a somewhat similar note, the P&E article quotes this bit from Bateman's "bio":In this age of American Idol and false gods such as Oprah Winfrey, LaBron James, and Kobe Bryant, America has become a side show of false news, media lies, and ILLEGAL propaganda by the treasonous regime known as the Obama administrationSo if you're keeping track, those "false gods" he identifies are:- Barack Obama- Oprah Winfrey- "LaBron" James- Kobe BryantHmmm...

Sterngard Friegen

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

My first thought, too, Mimi. "Why do they keep saying they're every color when they're all white folks?"On a somewhat similar note, the P&E article quotes this bit from Bateman's "bio":In this age of American Idol and false gods such as Oprah Winfrey, LaBron James, and Kobe Bryant, America has become a side show of false news, media lies, and ILLEGAL propaganda by the treasonous regime known as the Obama administrationSo if you're keeping track, those "false gods" he identifies are:- Barack Obama- Oprah Winfrey- "LaBron" James- Kobe BryantHmmm...He missed Denzel Washington and Will Smith.

Loren

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Loren »

And Beyonce.

TexasFilly

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by TexasFilly »

What happened to Joshaus anyway? I miss him; he always had great finds from CEL III etc. I hope he is OK!
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Sugaree

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Sugaree »

the P&E article quotes this bit from Bateman's "bio":

In this age of American Idol and false gods such as Oprah Winfrey, LaBron James, and Kobe Bryant, America has become a side show of false news, media lies, and ILLEGAL propaganda by the treasonous regime known as the Obama administrationSo much for all that "belief in the Constitution, first amendment and the Bill of Rights". If propaganda were illegal, then Bateman would arguably be a convict, rather than the producer of a movie of it.

And I guess Palin and Beck, for starters, are not "false gods"? Oh, I forgot, God is white, so maybe false gods cannot be.

PatGund

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by PatGund »

A lot of this article is a rehash of some of the oldest and most debunked birther claims out there, and he seems to have more than a slight whiff of PUMA or PUMA sympathizer based on how many times he mentioned Hillary Clinton supporters.One thing that I thought was amusing:"Barack and Michelle Obama sit on the Board of Directors of almost every major media outlet in this country, including “Entertainment Tonight,” “Active Hollywood,” and “People” magazines"I've never heard of "Active Hollywood", but People Magazine is published by Time Warner, while "Entertainment Tonight" is produced by CBS Corporation. And neither Barack or Michelle Obama is on the board of directors for either company.What the hell is this guy smoking? I know the birthers don't believe in checking ANY facts, but this is pretty blatant lying even for them.

Loren

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Loren »

Birthers at FreeRepublic and the P&E have begun to notice that [/break1]youtube.com/user/RaceForTheTruth]Bateman's other videos (most notably his "Uncensored" trailer for his Birther film) also play up 9/11 Trutherism. This does not please them.Unfortunately, it doesn't make any of them pause to reconsider whether their beliefs *are* in fact as crazy as 9/11 Trutherism. No, instead, they immediately conclude that Bateman is a stealth Obama agent, and his birther movie, which they were just praising, is actually a sneaky effort to discredit Birtherism.In other words, because they don't like it that Bateman associates Birthers with other conspiracy theorists, they accuse Bateman of being involved in a conspiracy himself.None so far seem to have noticed Bateman's earliest videos, like "No More Bush Cards," where he spins conspiracy theories about Prescott Bush, including accusing the Bush patriarch of being involved in the JFK assassination. Plus his video "The Federal Reserve Scam" suggests that he's also a tax protester and thinks the Federal Reserve is evil.

Addie

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Addie »

I always thought it was George HW who was hooked into the JFK conspiracy. This with Prescott is, to me, a new wrinkle.None so far seem to have noticed Bateman's earliest videos, like "No More Bush Cards," where he spins conspiracy theories about Prescott Bush, including accusing the Bush patriarch of being involved in the JFK assassination.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

nolu chan

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by nolu chan »

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/filmmaker-to-release-movie-about-obamas-fraud-and-ineligibility/]http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/ ... igibility/

Filmmaker to release movie about Obama’s fraud and ineligibility, by Sharon Rondeau, Sept. 26, 2010, at The Post and Email

The reader commentary at P&E reveals the TRUTH! oldsalt79 reveals that "the DC sherriff armed with the correct warrant,and about 100 deputies need to pay a visit to the WH,and physically remove the common criminal who is occupying the WH." As oldsalt79 cogently points out, "So far there has been no solid evidence brought to light that he is not still Barry Soetoro." This is clear evidence that Soetoro is a USURPER, a FAUX PRESIDENT. As pointed out by constitutional scholar Robert Laity, "Faux Presidents do not enjoy the protocol protections afforded to them by the Impeachment process." This is due to a little-known secret codicil of the Constitution which provides that the determination of who is a Faux President, thereby stripping such a USURPER of protocol protections, is to be made by a self-appointed group of insane racist birther bloggers. And THAT is (birfer) THE RULE OF LAW, not the rule of men.

All is well, as perpetua notes, "His orders, legislation, nominations, etc will be VOIDED and NULLIFIED. It will all work out fine and IS going to happen!"

Sterngard Friegen

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Magic.Everything Obama did gets undone. Even though we have a de facto officer doctrine and event though we don't live in a dictatorship.Are these people crazy? Yes. But sometimes it's hard to tell because they are soooooooooo stoopid.

June bug

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by June bug »

Are these people crazy? Yes. But sometimes it's hard to tell because they are soooooooooo stoopid.Are these people stupid? Yes. But sometimes it's hard to tell because they are sooooooooo krazy.

TexasFilly

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by TexasFilly »

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/ ... igibility/

Filmmaker to release movie about Obama’s fraud and ineligibility, by Sharon Rondeau, Sept. 26, 2010, at The Post and Email

The reader commentary at P&E reveals the TRUTH! oldsalt79 reveals that "the DC sherriff armed with the correct warrant,and about 100 deputies need to pay a visit to the WH,and physically remove the common criminal who is occupying the WH." As oldsalt79 cogently points out, "So far there has been no solid evidence brought to light that he is not still Barry Soetoro." This is clear evidence that Soetoro is a USURPER, a FAUX PRESIDENT. As pointed out by constitutional scholar Robert Laity, "Faux Presidents do not enjoy the protocol protections afforded to them by the Impeachment process." This is due to a little-known secret codicil of the Constitution which provides that the determination of who is a Faux President, thereby stripping such a USURPER of protocol protections, is to be made by a self-appointed group of insane racist birther bloggers. And THAT is (birfer) THE RULE OF LAW, not the rule of men.

All is well, as perpetua notes, "His orders, legislation, nominations, etc will be VOIDED and NULLIFIED. It will all work out fine and IS going to happen!"And just who is this great Constitutional scholar, Robert C. Laity? It might be [link]this guy,http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-app ... 04/626180/[/link]

Robert C. Laity, Petitioner, v. Department of Veterans Affairs, Respondent

United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit. - 5 F.3d 1504NOTICE: Federal Circuit Local Rule 47.6(b) states that opinions and orders which are designated as not citable as precedent shall not be employed or cited as precedent. This does not preclude assertion of issues of claim preclusion, issue preclusion, judicial estoppel, law of the case or the like based on a decision of the Court rendered in a nonprecedential opinion or order.

Aug. 6, 1993

Before NEWMAN, Circuit Judge, COWEN, Senior Circuit Judge, and MICHEL, Circuit Judge.

PER CURIAM.

Robert C. Laity seeks review of a final decision of the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB or Board), denying his request for an order which would require the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) to expunge a reprimand he received for violation of the agency's regulations regarding appropriate employee work, attitudes and behavior, Docket No. NY1221910568-B-1. We affirm the Board's decision.

On January 17, 1991, Mr. Laity received a written reprimand from his superior because of Mr. Laity's use of profane language on January 2, 1991, in the presence of several other employees in violation of DVA regulations regarding appropriate employee work attitudes and behavior. On March 17, 1991, he filed a complaint with the MSPB Office of Special Counsel (OSC), alleging that his reprimand was effected in violation of the Whistle Blower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. No. 101-12, Sec. 3(a)(13), 103 Stat. 16 (1989). After Mr. Laity's complaint was denied by the OSC, he filed an individual right of action appeal to the MSPB pursuant to 5 U.S.C. Sec. 1221 (Supp. III 1991).

Pursuant to an order by the full Board, the administrative judge held a hearing and issued an initial decision on August 26, 1992. The administrative judge found that while Mr. Laity's disclosures were protected by the whistle-blower statute, Mr. Laity had failed to discharge his burden by proving that the disclosures were a factor in his reprimand. The administrative judge also determined that the supervisor, who issued the reprimand, did so solely on the basis of the profane language which Mr. Laity allegedly used on January 2, 1991. Finally, the administrative judge found that the agency had presented clear and convincing evidence that it would have issued the reprimand in the absence of the protected disclosures. Mr. Laity's timely petition for review was denied by the full Board on November 20, 1992.

You can read the rest at the link. Another government worker who had no self control, and was a failed litigant. A distinct pattern here. I am sure there is much more, but I found this one quickly.

Edit: I see his is big in the AGJ and made Tes' scorecard, so many of y'all are probably familiar with him already, but this was a new one to me.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Smithereens

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Smithereens »

They forgot Tavis Smiley too. But he's on PBS and birfers never watch PBS, since they can't figure out all those "big words" the smart people use.Those trailers are a menagerie of people on the left side of the IQ curve, and there are more of them than us (statisticians please refrain...) :roll: .And they sometimes even look like us, and talk like us, until you listen to what they are saying. What a different country this would be if only intelligent people with the ability to think rationally, would be permitted to vote. 8>

Plutodog

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by Plutodog »

What a different country this would be if only intelligent people with the ability to think rationally, would be permitted able to figure out how to vote.

8>FIFY

Sekrit Stuffs!
I'm still against poll tests of any kind.

http://multimedialearningllc.files.word ... =553&h=768
The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TollandRCR

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by TollandRCR »

What a different country this would be if only intelligent people with the ability to think rationally, would be permitted to vote. 8>I would be happy if intelligent people with the ability to think rationally actually voted. I don't think that we ought to assume that for the mid-term elections.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

DaveMuckey

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by DaveMuckey »

I think that Access Hollywood was what the guy was searching for.

PatGund

Birfer Movie - "FRAUD"

Post by PatGund »

I think that Access Hollywood was what the guy was searching for.Access Hollywood is produced by NBC. Which is owned by GE. Surprise surprise, Barack and Michelle Obama aren't on THAT company's board of directors either.

Return to “Miscellaneous”