The Post and Email

Sterngard Friegen

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 05, 2018 2:22 pm

The California State Bar, like the Hawai'i Department of Health, keeps certain records confidential. Among them are complaint letters written about lawyers.

But, like President Obama's actual birth certificate, it's possible to ask the State Bar for an exception and get the complaint letter released. Especially when you make a showing that the lunatic who has complained against you is crowing all over the Internet about a response she got from the State Bar (without including her complaint letter), and you make a credible argument to the Bar that you need to know what the lunatic said in case she brings it up at a hearing in a lawsuit involving President Obama later that week.

Relating that story for a friend.

realist

Post by realist » Sat May 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Great job on then questions/answers bob. As I was reading through them I could also hear the form/foundation objections.

And also the “how can he possibly know what someone else knew or what is in their minds” comments.

Rondeau doesn’t do a decent job of journalist. Though I have to say she’s even worse at lawyer.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 07, 2018 11:55 am

Moar Obama slash fiction!:
Alexander Gofen wrote:1) Why did you use the Social Security # of the state Connecticut where you never lived, and which does not pass E-Verify check, meaning that it was stolen?
I used the Social Security Number that the Social Security Administration assigned to me; duh. And considering it was compromised, it should fail E-Verify; double duh.
2) The 2008 Sen resolution 511 vetting McCain repeated the definition of the US natural born citizen as in the Law of Nations referred in the Constitution, i.e. as “born to citizen parents on American soil”. Were you aware that this definition does not apply to you, and therefore you constitutionally did not fit for presidency?
Considering that S.R. 511 was a non-binding resolution that discussed only John McCain, that I co-sponsored, I'm very aware that S.R. 511 applied to only John McCain.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob » Mon May 07, 2018 12:05 pm

P&E: Fox 61 Hartford Shows Its Bias:
“STILL PAINFUL TO HEAR AFTER ALL THESE YEARS”

On Sunday night’s 10:00 PM news, a Fox 61-Hartford anchor exhibited what this writer views as an astounding display of media bias.

An article posted at Fox 61 via “CNN Wire” dated May 6, 2018 is titled, “McCain regrets not choosing Lieberman for VP; Trump not expected to be invited to funeral.”

To aid in telling the story, Corrado’s engineer played a clip of Palin stating during the 2008 campaign that “You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska.”

According to Slate and Condé Nast Traveler, Palin’s statement was accurate.

Following the clip, Corrado blurted out, “Still so difficult to hear after all these years” or something very similar. This reporter did not have a recorder running at the time, and a video of the newscast does not appear to have been uploaded to the internet.

At approximately 7:35 AM on Monday, this writer contacted Fox 61 [ . . . ] and spoke with Jennifer in the newsroom, identifying herself as a member of the media. We related our criticism of Corrado having unnecessarily editorialized about Palin’s comment.

Jennifer responded that she would relay our “concern” to “one of the producers.” When we asked for the producer’s name, she stated that “It depends on who I go to.”

We her Jennifer that we intended to publish an article on the incident.
:crazy: harpist yells at clouds over a 10-year-old statement, which was difficult to hear because it showed how profoundly unqualified Palin was.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon May 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 pm
constitutional educator, attorney, author and radio show host KrisAnne Hall
:rotflmao:
Reminds me of when everyone on the alt.radio.talk.dr-laura newsgroup decided to add "Dr." to their netname, followed by a list of made-up attributes.
Off Topic
We knew Dr. Laura followed the newsgroup; baiting her was a favorite pastime. Getting her to mention on her show the subject we were baiting her with counted as a win.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon May 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Why doesn’t the harpist write about something more current like her welfare payments? Or how she stiffed creditors in her last bankruptcy?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 pm

The Problem was not actually Palins answer (though it was misquoted as "You can see Russia from my house") it was the fact that it was given as an answer to a Question, the sense of which was "how do you know you will be able to deal with someone like Putin on the world stage?" The fact that you can actually see Russia from some Islands in Alaska had nothing to do with the fact the answer was completely stupid.

As a real journalist would have mentioned.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon May 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Someone should point out to Sharon that Al Gore never said he invented the internet either. :nope:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

dunstvangeet

Post by dunstvangeet » Mon May 07, 2018 4:46 pm

bob wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:55 am
2) The 2008 Sen resolution 511 vetting McCain repeated the definition of the US natural born citizen as in the Law of Nations referred in the Constitution, i.e. as “born to citizen parents on American soil”. Were you aware that this definition does not apply to you, and therefore you constitutionally did not fit for presidency?
Considering that S.R. 511 was a non-binding resolution that discussed only John McCain, that I co-sponsored, I'm very aware that S.R. 511 applied to only John McCain.
I would have put it, "Could you please read me the resolution?"

"Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936"

I realize that I am not John Sidney McCain. I also realize that I was not born to American Citizens on an American Military Base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936, so that evidence does not apply to me.

Make sure that they get the right wording, and then expose how redicilous their question actually is.

bob

Post by bob » Tue May 08, 2018 2:42 pm

P&E: Former Hawaii AG Whose Deputy Claimed no Documentation of Obama Birth Records Statement Approval Considered for Ninth Circuit:
DID MARK BENNETT “REVIEW AND APPROVE” HEALTH DEPARTMENT STATEMENT CLAIMING OBAMA A “NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN”?

According to a May 6 article in The Washington Post, former Hawaii Attorney General Mark Bennett has submitted an application for consideration for a position on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals based on San Francisco.

Bennett served as Hawaii’s attorney general under then-Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, from 2003 to 2010. In Hawaii, the attorney general is appointed rather than elected. . . .

Bennett was Hawaii attorney general in March 2010 when his deputy, Jill T. Nagamine, sent a letter to The Post & Email contradicting a claim made by Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) spokeswoman Janice Okubo the previous year involving Bennett and the issue of Barack Hussein Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

In the midst of ongoing questions about Obama’s eligibility, on July 27, 2009 Fukino made a public statement in which she said:
I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai’i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.
Two days later, researcher Justin Riggs wrote to the Hawaii Department of Health and another recipient to ask, “The reason that I am contacting your organizations is that you are, as far as I can tell from my research, the only two groups that have openly stated that President Obama is a natural born citizen (one of the Article II, Section I qualifications for being President). I would like to document how you came to that conclusion: i. e. what the criteria is for your organization, what evidence the candidate provides, etc. I thank you for your time, and look forward to receiving a response in the near future.”

Referring to Fukino’s July 27, 2009 statement, HDOH spokeswoman Janice Okubo responded to Riggs by email with, “The statement was reviewed and approved by our Attorney General Mark Bennett. I am unable to provide further comment.”

As The Post & Email reported on March 28, 2010, Bennett’s office refused to corroborate Okubo’s statement. At the time, The Post & Email was conducting the second iteration of its “Hawaii Petition Campaign” requesting that any and all Hawaii state agencies with documentation as to Obama’s alleged birth there release it for the benefit of the American people.

In her response letter to this publication, Nagamine wrote that “the Department of the Attorney General has no government documents pertaining to the preparation of the public statements made by Dr. Fukino in regard to vital records which pertain to Barack Hussein Obama, II.”

[Sooooo much extra birthering snipped.]
Shirley the Senate Judiciary Committee will grill Bennett on why his subordinate defended Obama's eligibility. :roll:

Bennett is a curious choice to replace Clifton on the 9th, as Bennett's 65 years old (cf. Clifton's 67). But our resident Hawaiian legal expert explained to me that the bench of Hawaiian Republican legal stars is really, really thin.

Foogie may want to read more, for the mean things Rondeau says about his pretend girlfriend Nagamine. But I wanted to bring this to his attention:
Rondeau wrote:There has been no U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the [definition of natural-born citizen] in recent decades, although four previous rulings have often been referenced by those claiming that a “natural born Citizen” must have been born in the United States to U.S.-citizen parents.
Rondeau hides behind the passive voice as to not upset her readers who do believe in the two-citizen-parent fantasy. Nowhere, of course, does Rondeau mention the numerous cases that rejected this belief.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:53 pm

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue May 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Only Rondeau could squeeze several articles out of a FOAD letter. :roll:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 08, 2018 5:21 pm

The deadender continues to relive her losses of a decade ago.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue May 08, 2018 6:01 pm

When it is all you 've got it's all you've got. The story of Rharon's life.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm

P&E: Trump: Secretary of State to Accompany American Hostages Home from North Korea:
“VERY EXCITING!”

Of Pompeo and the US citizens’ expected arrival, Trump punctuated his second tweet on the subject with, “Very exciting!”

Nearly 45 minutes after Trump issued his tweets, the topic is not trending on Twitter.

Trump has repeatedly accused the mainstream media of producing overwhelmingly negative coverage of his administration and earlier on cited a Media Research Center report which said that between January and April 2018, 91% of the legacy media’s coverage of the Trump administration was negative.

Approximately 50 minutes after Trump’s tweets, “Secretary of State Pompeo” is trending second from the bottom on Twitter.
Rondeau's watching the Twitter feed is newsworthy!

Too also: Rondeau seems to be under the impression that "the mainstream media" controls Twitter trends. :think:

Also:
Although many mainstream sources have reported the news of the hostages’ release, CNN does not appear to have done so as of this writing (12:40 p.m. EDT).
Rondeau couldn't find CNN's story because she uses Yahoo!'s notoriously bad search engine. :roll:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Or, the altogether WRONG search terms, since most search algorithms don't speak Rharon. :rotflmao:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 pm
Or, the altogether WRONG search terms, since most search algorithms don't speak Rharon.
The answer's even more simple: Rondeau is an idiot.

Rondeau searched Yahoo! for "THREE HOSTAGES NORTH KOREA CNN."

CNN's stories are listed fourth. And sixth. (And the seventh is from yesterday.)

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Wed May 09, 2018 5:06 pm

bob wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:55 am
Alexander Gofen wrote:1) Why did you use the Social Security # of the state Connecticut where you never lived, and which does not pass E-Verify check, meaning that it was stolen?
I used the Social Security Number that the Social Security Administration assigned to me; duh. And considering it was compromised, it should fail E-Verify; double duh.
I don't have the text of the resolution to refer to, but didn't it find that McCain WAS ELIGIBLE to be president?

Even if you consider the Panama Canal Zone to have been US territory at the time of his birth, it is my understanding that he was not born in the canal zone, but rather in a hospital in Panama City, which is clearly Panamanian territory. Both his parents were US citizens, however. Unless I'm wrong and he was, in fact, born in the canal zone, he doesn't qualify under the "born on US soil, to two citizen parents" definition.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed May 09, 2018 5:10 pm

noblepa wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:06 pm
he was not born in the canal zone
of course not........that's merely the exit

bob

Post by bob » Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm

noblepa wrote:
I don't have the text of the resolution to refer to, but didn't it find that McCain WAS ELIGIBLE to be president?
From S.Res. 511 (110th Sess.):
Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

That John Sidney McCain, III, is a “natural born Citizen” under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.
It is not seriously disputed that McCain was born at the navy base in the canal zone. But Professor Chin, for example, argued that the canal zone was unincorporated territory, and therefore McCain was not a citizen at birth.

Most birthers believe McCain is a natural-born citizen due to: (1) his being born on a military base; (2) his father being in the military; or (3) some combination thereof.

Contrary to what Gofen, Gallups, etc., suggest, S.R. 511 did not say that a natural-born citizen must be born to two U.S. citizen parents in the United States. (Under birther reasoning, S.R. 511 says natural-born citizens are only those born to "American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936.")

dunstvangeet

Post by dunstvangeet » Wed May 09, 2018 5:25 pm

noblepa wrote:
Even if you consider the Panama Canal Zone to have been US territory at the time of his birth, it is my understanding that he was not born in the canal zone, but rather in a hospital in Panama City, which is clearly Panamanian territory. Both his parents were US citizens, however. Unless I'm wrong and he was, in fact, born in the canal zone, he doesn't qualify under the "born on US soil, to two citizen parents" definition.
Your understanding is wrong. John Sidney McCain was born at the Coco Solo Naval Hospital in the Panama Canal Zone.

However, it's still not considered as part of the United States for Constitutional purposes. The "United States" for Constitutional purposes only consists of the States and the District of Columbia. You can verify this because otherwise 8 USC 1402 (Puerto Rico Citizenship), 8 USC 1403 (Canal Zone Citizenship), 8 USC 1404 (Alaska Citizenship), 8 USC 1405 (Hawaii Citizenship), 8 USC 1406 (Virgin Islands Citizenship), and 8 USC 1407 (Guam Citizenship) would be completely useless within the law, as they'd already be covered under 8 USC 1401 ("Born in the United States and subject to the Jurisdiction thereof"). Furthermore, the U.S. Government would not be able to withhold citizenship from people born in American Samoa.

Alaska and Hawaii Citizenship are there to cover the period before they became states. After they became states, they'd be covered under 8 USC 1401.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed May 09, 2018 5:40 pm

bob wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:26 pm
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:46 pm
Or, the altogether WRONG search terms, since most search algorithms don't speak Rharon.
The answer's even more simple: Rondeau is an idiot.

:snippity: :snippity:
Well yeah, but that's Kind of restating the uber obvious.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:13 pm

bob wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm
(Under birther reasoning, S.R. 511 says natural-born citizens are only those born to "American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936.")
Well damn, there just went my Presidential run. I think I'll grab some fannies. Birthers want that more than NBC.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Thu May 10, 2018 11:45 am

P&E: Three Americans Held by North Korea Return Home:
While the majority of the mainstream media have reported the former hostages’ return to U.S. soil, including The New York Times, CNN does not appear to have issued an article on the development as of this writing.
Rondeau's continued incompetence in navigating the internet continues to be newsworthy (because of course CNN has multiples stories).

bob

Post by bob » Sat May 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Rondeau: Palin Was the Only Bright Spot in the 2008 Race:
Jeff Crouere wrote:“VITALITY AND DYNAMISM”

[McCain] even scolded talk show host Bill Cunningham for mentioning Obama’s middle name of Hussein at a rally. McCain said the campaign did not want to engage in such tactics. Of course, there was nothing wrong with mentioning Obama’s middle name or blasting his horrible platform.
Whereas the current president had no problem using racebaiting as a tactic.

Return to “Miscellaneous”