The Post and Email

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx »

A 'request' for help from 'John Charlton' has been brutally slapped down by the Poker Player. Why can't these birfers get along?

"Leo,

A concerned citizen just got this reply from the AG’s office in HI about the nbc issue:

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/09/hi-attorney-generals-office-denies-policies-on-nbc/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... es-on-nbc/

Would beg your input on what this response means (something that I could quote you on, at the Post & Email).

The reply starts

"[ed. My input is that I do not have any faith in you - Mr. John Charlton - or your publication the Post and Email. I suspect your blog's motivation for existing is directly opposite to the intention of my blog.

As of today, October 9, 2009 you are permanently banned from commenting at this blog. You have the sole honor of that ban to yourself. No other person or journal has earned this distinction. As far as I am concerned, you no longer even exist in the blogosphere...."

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/07/uipa-request-5-from-leo-c-donofrio/#comment-14255]http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... ment-14255
Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

A 'request' for help from 'John Charlton' has been brutally slapped down by the Poker Player. Why can't these birfers get along?

"Leo,

A concerned citizen just got this reply from the AG’s office in HI about the nbc issue:

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/09/hi-attorney-generals-office-denies-policies-on-nbc/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... es-on-nbc/

Would beg your input on what this response means (something that I could quote you on, at the Post & Email).

The reply starts

"[ed. My input is that I do not have any faith in you - Mr. John Charlton - or your publication the Post and Email. I suspect your blog's motivation for existing is directly opposite to the intention of my blog.

As of today, October 9, 2009 you are permanently banned from commenting at this blog. You have the sole honor of that ban to yourself. No other person or journal has earned this distinction. As far as I am concerned, you no longer even exist in the blogosphere...."

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/07/uipa-request-5-from-leo-c-donofrio/#comment-14255]http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... ment-14255Ouch. Take that, CEL III!
shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek »

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/07/uipa-request-5-from-leo-c-donofrio/#comment-14255]http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... ment-14255Of course you know this means war!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00
Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

The Post and Email

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Anyone have any comments on the request and response that Charle(s)ton is referring to? What exactly was he expecting to get from the AG office, and is the AG response reasonable?Thanks!
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:
DaveMuckey

The Post and Email

Post by DaveMuckey »

How can any one person produce so much crap in so little time? Charleton-Lincoln is obsessed, I tells ya's.
Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

How can any one person produce so much crap in so little time? Charleton-Lincoln is obsessed, I tells ya's.The crap Lincoln/Charlton is posting now is the stuff that didn't make the cut in the trash he wrote for Orly that she filed in both Rhodes and Barnett. In other words, he's had it for some time, and the Post & Email site allows him to release it to show how smart he is. Problem is, the Quo Warranto stuff has to ignore the language of the statute and the case law to get where it's going. The only thing Lincoln/Charlton has used from the Quo Warranto statute is the concept and the word "usurpation." It's just more of Lincoln making up the law to suit his ends.
twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx »

Of course you know this means war!Well it would, if any of them understood what the hell any of the rest of them were on about! Peaceable person though I am, I prefer the thought of Birfer Wars to their festering desire (some might call it 'intention') to provoke real civil disturbance/violence. I really do think some of them are just about up for it...as long as someone else goes first. OK I'm trying to be light-hearted about it, but I am actually seriously concerned about these people and that is the whole reason I'm reading their hate filled blogs.
DaveMuckey

The Post and Email

Post by DaveMuckey »

How can any one person produce so much crap in so little time? Charleton-Lincoln is obsessed, I tells ya's.The crap Lincoln/Charlton is posting now is the stuff that didn't make the cut in the trash he wrote for Orly that she filed in both Rhodes and Barnett. In other words, he's had it for some time, and the Post & Email site allows him to release it to show how smart he is. Problem is, the Quo Warranto stuff has to ignore the language of the statute and the case law to get where it's going. The only thing Lincoln/Charlton has used from the Quo Warranto statute is the concept and the word "usurpation." It's just more of Lincoln making up the law to suit his ends.A massive cut and paste job would explain a lot. I can't imagine what law would have been like when my uncle was in practice in the sixties and seventies.
bogus info

The Post and Email

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/08/d-c-code-on-quo-warranto-explains-mccains-candidacy/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... candidacy/D.C. Code on Quo Warranto explains McCain’s CandidacyOctober 8, 2009 by John Charlton LITTLE KNOWN PROVISION WOULD PROVIDE STANDING TO LOSERby John Charlton(Oct. 8, 2009) — On March 3, 1901, the U.S. Congress passed the law which established the Quo Warranto chapter of the current 1940 version of the D. C. Code. The District of Columbia Code is the official registry of laws pertaining to legal actions within the District, which according to the Constitution is subject to the U.S. Congress. The D. C. Courts are under Congressional authority, like all Federal District Courts, since they are established in existence by Congressional authority.One little known provision of the Quo Warranto provisions in the D. C. Code reads as follows:SEC. 1541. RELATOR CLAIMING OFFICE . — When such proceeding is against a person for usurping an office, on the relation of a person claiming the same office, the relator shall set forth in his petition the facts upon which he claims to be entitled to the office.Now if one were to forge a conspiracy to get an ineligible candidate in office, as President of the United States, and were considering how to eliminate any possible legal challenge to this usurpation, it is obvious that one would have to carefully examine the D. C. Code, which has specific provisions for challenges regarding usurpation.That is why this little know provision, of Section 1541, quoted from the acts of the 56th Congress, p. 1420, is so important.If the candidate who ran for the other major party was eligible for office, then he could as relator immediately bring action in D.C. court against the usurper, on the eventuality that the Joint Session of Congress would unconstitutionally confirm the usurper as President.more here [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/08/d-c-code-on-quo-warranto-explains-mccains-candidacy/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... candidacy/
bogus info

The Post and Email

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]wordpress.com/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/Spotlight: Judge David O. CarterOctober 10, 2009 by John Charlton by John Charlton(Oct. 10, 2009) — Judge David O. Carter is currently considering the case of Captain Pamela Barnett et al. vs. Barack Hussein Obama et al., in the Federal District Court, Central District, Southern Division of California. Lead plaintiffs in the case are Attorney Orly Taitz, esq., and acting Attorney General George S. Cardona.From time to time The Post & Email will feature notable public officials in Spotlight reports, so that the public may better understand the person behind the news.more here [/break1]wordpress.com/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/
realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/

Spotlight: Judge David O. Carter

October 10, 2009 by John Charlton

by John Charlton

(Oct. 10, 2009) — Judge David O. Carter is currently considering the case of Captain Pamela Barnett et al. vs. Barack Hussein Obama et al., in the Federal District Court, Central District, Southern Division of California. Lead plaintiffs in the case are Attorney Orly Taitz, esq., and acting Attorney General George S. Cardona.

From time to time The Post & Email will feature notable public officials in Spotlight reports, so that the public may better understand the person behind the news.more here [/break1]wordpress.com/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/Orly is a plaintiff?

i know she believes these cases are hers, not her clients (just as Judge Carter asked her in the hearing), but this is the first time I've seen it admitted in print.

I had no idea the AG was suing Obama. I bet the DOJ would be surprised.
ImageX 4 ImageX36
TollandRCR

The Post and Email

Post by TollandRCR »

http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/

Lead plaintiffs in the case are Attorney Orly Taitz, esq., and acting Attorney General George S. Cardona.

I had no idea the AG was suing Obama. I bet the DOJ would be surprised. If two things had been changed, this sentence would have been correct: Lead counsel in the case are Attorney Orly Taitz and Acting U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California George S. Cardona,http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/.

It is hard to tell whether this was an inability to understand court documents, mere sloppiness, or a deliberate attempt to deceive. It does slightly lower my certainty that John Charlton is Charles Edward Lincoln III.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Butterfly Bilderberg

The Post and Email

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg »

Spotlight: Judge David O. Carter

October 10, 2009 by John Charlton

He maintains a law office in Santa Ana.Uh, that law office is referred to as "chambers."

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

Posted this on "Rhodes v. MacDonald" also - the latest from the Post & Wail:[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/13/charles-lincoln-comments-on-lands-sanction-order/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... ion-order/
PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund »

Posted this on "Rhodes v. MacDonald" also - the latest from the Post & Wail:Let's take a look at what CEL3 is spitting up.

"I would point out that in Cohens v. Virginia, decided by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1821, Chief Justice Marshall wrote that for a court to refuse to exercise its jurisdiction was “treason” to the constitution."I would point out your boss' paranoid delusions aren't in the court's jurisdiction.

"Judge Land has built his entire assault against Orly’s integrity based on the doctrine of abstention—that he has jurisdiction which he should ignore."No, he built it on the fact that Dr. Orly is a screaming loon who couldn't follow the rules to save her life and attacked the judge when she didn't get her way.

"The 11th Circuit Mindes case from 1971 specifically found constitutional questions regarding the military and the application of its rules were subject to Judicial challenge, yet Judge Land ignores the substance of the very precedent he cites."And what does that case have to do with Dr. Orly's behaviour?

We're not arguing the usual questionable evidence Dr. Orly spews here, we're arguing if Dr. Orly's behaviour in the courtroom and towards the judge was appropriate or if it violated Rule 11. The judge believed so - and the reply to his OSC that YOU wrote for Dr. Orly not only didn't change his mind, but caused him to INCREASE the fine.

"Judge Land issued a 43 page order condemning Orly, for among other things, utilizing the Courts for political purposes,"Which she was doing.

"and yet he proposes to use the $20,000.00 he expects to obtain from Orly for what can only be called a political contribution to advance certain political positions and philosophical assertions within the army."A military museum is a "political positions and philosophical assertion"??

"Judge Land is clearly utilizing his power under Rule 11 to attempt to sanction Orly for legitimate exercise of her First Amendment Right to Petition, and that of her clients."What client? You mean the one that FIRED Dr. Orly???

"Post-judgment motions and an appeal will be filed—your readers can rest assured of that. Orly is exploring the possibility of a direct appeal or request for stay of judgment to the U.S. Supreme Court."You mean the same Supreme Court that Dr. Orly has failed in before, accused the clerks of treason, and harassed the Justices of??

Yeah, let me know how that goes.......

"Needless to say, Judge Land’s abuse of his position just makes Orly more determined, angrier than ever."You know, my child didn't throw this much of a tantrum when told "no" when she was a toddler. Someone needs a time out and a nappy.

"Orly does feel that this is further evidence that the U.S. Judiciary is subject to political pressures analogous to her “memories of life in the former Soviet Union”, and those are her words because I have no such memories."Translation: "Waaa! The judge was MEAN to me! Wahhhh! He wants me to pay money because my behaviour was bad! Wahhh! He's a no-good brownshirt poopy-head!!"

Here's a hint Dr. Orly - the judge in the former Soviet Union wouldn't have let you run around screaming him unfair he was. You wouldn't be running around at all, you'd be in a gulag or worse.

Aren't you glad you live in a free country where all the judge will do is fine and sanction you because you behaved like a jerk in his courtroom??
June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

The latest from the Post and Wail - Article entitled "Judge Clay D. Land's Delirium":There is no more blinding anger than that which rises in the mind of the self-righteous. How many disputes, vendetta’s, civil strifes, wars, and other mayhem have arisen because men judged themselves just, and convinced themselves that any excess in the pursuit of their cause was justified.They became a law unto themselves, in the worship of their own presumption, and thus were struck blind by the delirium of their own arrogant pride.Does Charlton completely lack the irony gene?
realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

The latest from the Post and Wail - Article entitled "Judge Clay D. Land's Delirium":There is no more blinding anger than that which rises in the mind of the self-righteous. How many disputes, vendetta’s, civil strifes, wars, and other mayhem have arisen because men judged themselves just, and convinced themselves that any excess in the pursuit of their cause was justified.They became a law unto themselves, in the worship of their own presumption, and thus were struck blind by the delirium of their own arrogant pride.Does Charlton completely lack the irony gene? Funny. I see posts like that frequently by the birthers and it just makes you go, DUH!
ImageX 4 ImageX36
gentrfam

The Post and Email

Post by gentrfam »

The latest from the Post and Wail - Article entitled "Judge Clay D. Land's Delirium":There is no more blinding anger than that which rises in the mind of the self-righteous. How many disputes, vendetta’s, civil strifes, wars, and other mayhem have arisen because men judged themselves just, and convinced themselves that any excess in the pursuit of their cause was justified.They became a law unto themselves, in the worship of their own presumption, and thus were struck blind by the delirium of their own arrogant pride.Does Charlton completely lack the irony gene? Yes. He lacks the gene that allows him to recognize irony. It's a rare and embarassing disease that can be debilitating when its sufferers practice law, journalism or the like. They also don't get air-quotes.
twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx »

CL has 'replied' to yesterdays Post titled 'SANCTION RULING WILL MAKE ORLY ONLY THE MORE DETERMINED !

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/13/charles-lincoln-comments-on-lands-sanction-order/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... ion-order/

on October 14, 2009 at 7:55 AM charleslincoln3

Orly now needs to prepare for appeal, which will involve, for example, filing for a stay of execution of judgment against her. She is apprehensive that Judge Land will just sanction her an addition $10,000 or more for every subsequent filing. I can only say: this raging bull is out of his pen—let him do as much damage as he can, because the imbalance in his red-eyes and flaming nostrils will become more apparent to everyone, the worse he does. In other words, I think the wilder Judge Land’s behavior at this stage, the better are Orly’s chances on appeal, although the imposition of sanctions is typically reviewed only for “abuse of discretion” and “a judge’s lawful discretion” includes just about everything except murder with malice aforethought IN the Courtroom. (my bold)

He wants Judge Land to do worse? Do people think they're going to try and provoke the 'raging bull' that is Judge Land?

This is just a short quote from a very long comment.

ETA, How about 'the wilder your rhetoric, the worse things will go for Orly?
shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek »

In CEL III's incoherent rant to his sock puppet he wrote

Sanctions in amounts comparable to those imposed on Orly are routinely imposed for failure to cooperate in discovery, for delaying the dates of trial or depositions, and “fee-shift” on the British model (”Looser pays attorneys’ fees”) has gotten more and more “popular” as means of “locking the courthouse door” to all but a few who can, basically “take their lumps as they come.”FYI no assessment of morality is involved in an award of "expenses" . As a general rule "expenses follow success". though conduct of the litigation inter alia can be taken into account.
June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

gentrfam wrote:They also don't get air-quotes.Love it!
realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

In CEL III's incoherent rant to his sock puppet he wrote

Sanctions in amounts comparable to those imposed on Orly are routinely imposed for failure to cooperate in discovery, for delaying the dates of trial or depositions, and “fee-shift” on the British model (”Looser pays attorneys’ fees”) has gotten more and more “popular” as means of “locking the courthouse door” to all but a few who can, basically “take their lumps as they come.”FYI no assessment of morality is involved in an award of "expenses" . As a general rule "expenses follow success". though conduct of the litigation inter alia can be taken into account.I don't know about amounts comparable to Orly's but yes, discovery sanctions are much more prevalent than Rule !! sanctions. I can't even imagine how many discovery abuses subject to sanction Orly could commit if the Barnett case were to progress to discovery. 8> She might have to get CEL, III to sell some of her property for her to pay them all.
ImageX 4 ImageX36
June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

If you read the whole comment, it's basically a CELIII rant against the judiciary and the courts. He's using Orly as the weapon in his one man crusade. And he clearly considers that weapon disposable...

Return to “Miscellaneous”