The Post and Email

BillTheCat

The Post and Email

Post by BillTheCat »

Birthers always fancy themselves to be WWII scholars, which they clearly are NOT. Both Orly and the other dunces throw around their own version of history, and glaringly have no clue as the actual facts and timeline of that period. All they know is "HERP DERP Hitler DERP", making uneducated claims that make students of 1930's and 40's European history such as myself cringe and recoil.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll
jtmunkus

The Post and Email

Post by jtmunkus »

"risked their lives". Puh-leeze.

Zullo took an all-expenses-paid vacation to Hawaii to harass a little old lady.I remember on one of the fluffer Gillar interviews, Generalissimo Great Leader Zullo said that he and Arsepaio kept the travel plans for the second Hawai'i junket confidential, so he could safely travel without threat, sans real deputy with real badge.

I'm pretty sure, now 9 months since the last fake presser, that Shurfho has basically told Zulu, "sure, go ahead, investigate. If you find something or get a Congresscritter interested, give me a call. Otherwise, keep me out of it."
mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

With the help of a radical communist cabal, Obama has made himself a dictator in the “vein” of Adolf Hitler, attempting to turn the public against gun ownership to effect confiscation, as Hitler did;NO HITLER DID NOT!Seriously, this lie is freaking stupid.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Germany]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_GermanyBy 1938, the Communists threat was essentially eliminated. However, preparing for his invasion of Poland, Hitler needed to draw up illusion of an imminent threat to justify the actual initiation of a war. Hitler and the Nazi's decided to draw up a gun law that would only apply to the new qualified "citizen". In 1935, Jewish residents were no longer considered citizens, and thus gave the precedent for new laws to prevent any resistance. The gun control provisions under the 1938 German Weapons Act, which superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, ONLY citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. Furthermore, the law restricted ownership of firearms to "...persons whose trustworthiness is not in question and who can show a need for a (gun) permit." Under the new law, Gun restriction laws applied to all guns and ammunition. The 1938 revisions introduced restrictions specifically reiterating the prohibition for Jews to hold firearms, but made it easier for one party nazi regime to gain acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as was the possession of ammunition."[4] The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[5] Permits were valid for three years, rather than one year.[5] The groups of people who were exempt from the acquisition permit requirement expanded. Holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.[4] Jews were forbidden from the manufacturing or dealing of firearms and ammunition.[4]Under both the 1928 and 1938 acts, gun manufacturers and dealers were required to maintain records with information about who purchased guns and the guns' serial numbers. These records were to be delivered to a police authority for inspection at the end of each year.On November 11, 1938, the Minister of the Interior, Wilhelm Frick, promulgated Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons. This regulation effectively deprived all Jews living in those locations of the right to possess firearms or other weapons.Did hitler pass a gun control law? Yep. Compared with the earlier law it was actually an easing of restrictions on gun control. Unless you were a Jew, of course, but hey, the removal of the right to life is nothing compared with the removal of the right to OWN A GUN!!!1I always use this link. It's a Libertarian blog. Wikipedia is a commie librul thing. ;) [/break1]outsidethebeltway.com/guns-and-preventing-tyranny/]http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/guns-a ... g-tyranny/
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

Sharon uses Easter Sunday to spew and entertain in a 3 part story with Doug Vogt. Fogbow and Pen are mentioned frequently. And "...they’re toast. They’re toast." is used (but not brunt). She's getting it all out of her system hopefully :crazy: CAN REGISTRAR ALVIN ONAKA CLAIM “PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY?” aka CAN SHARON CLAIM “PLAUSIBLE INSANITY?”Part 1: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788106.94802&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Part 2: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788359.44691&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Part 3: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788928.11433&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Do you think the forger is a member of the Obama disinformation website groups?The answer is, “She’s not part of The Fogbow. If you’re a bunch of conspirators – imagine you’re the mob, or a communist group. Are you going to go to any forger outside the family or the very small, trusted group? This is so deadly and so vital a thing you’re asking this person to do. It wasn’t a professional forger. It wasn’t a real, high-quality graphic artist. It was someone within the tight group or family that they could trust and was a fellow traveler, and this person did it. So that’s it. But I do know the connection. ?(
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
TexasFilly

The Post and Email

Post by TexasFilly »

Everybody who was involved in this conspiracy has dropped out, except the main ones such as Dr. Conspiracy and Fogbow. They’re really there to clean up the mess or try to answer whatever comes up. In the future, they won’t be able to answer certain things; they’ll just run and hide. I know very well that one of them could be a principal in this thing and not just an accessory. Vogt told Mark Gillar of the Tea Party Power Hour that he believes Alvin Onaka “is very nervous” about the forgery of Obama’s birth certificate. “He knows someone’s after him,” Vogt said. :crazy: :crazy: =)) =))
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
nbc

The Post and Email

Post by nbc »

Everybody who was involved in this conspiracy has dropped out, except the main ones such as Dr. Conspiracy and Fogbow. They’re really there to clean up the mess or try to answer whatever comes up. In the future, they won’t be able to answer certain things; they’ll just run and hide. I know very well that one of them could be a principal in this thing and not just an accessory. Vogt told Mark Gillar of the Tea Party Power Hour that he believes Alvin Onaka “is very nervous” about the forgery of Obama’s birth certificate. “He knows someone’s after him,” Vogt said. :crazy: :crazy: =)) =))Hilarious... Poor Vogt... So desperate... And it must drive him crazy that few are taking them seriously anymore?...Fascinating.
SueDB

The Post and Email

Post by SueDB »

Everybody who was involved in this conspiracy has dropped out, except the main ones such as Dr. Conspiracy and Fogbow. They’re really there to clean up the mess or try to answer whatever comes up. In the future, they won’t be able to answer certain things; they’ll just run and hide. I know very well that one of them could be a principal in this thing and not just an accessory. Vogt told Mark Gillar of the Tea Party Power Hour that he believes Alvin Onaka “is very nervous” about the forgery of Obama’s birth certificate. “He knows someone’s after him,” Vogt said. :crazy: :crazy: =)) =))Hilarious... Poor Vogt... So desperate... And it must drive him crazy that few are taking them seriously anymore?...Fascinating.And it is coming to the point that no one really give a damn anymore. I hope he and what is left of his ego are prepared to fade into the depths of obscurity.
Edit: damn Croh's meds...
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!
Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

I know a lot about document imaging systems because I used to sell them, and there are order trails that say who logged on, on which machines, what they searched for, what they printed, what they called up, so there may be 17 or 18 different points that the database would store. And that would tell you for sure who did what, and they have to keep those records by law for at least three or four years.OMG, he found it. Yes, that's our weak spot. Those people were willing to commit treason, misprision of felony, fraud, forgery, perjury, and a dozen other serious, serious felonies, whilst committing the most serious crime against the people and the Constitution of the United States of America in the long history of this great nation ...... but what will trip us up is, they refused to violate a document retention law for which the maximum penalty is very strong disapproval. #-o Sekrit Stuffs!
This guy thinks he knows everyfuckinthing in the world. He wrote [link]Reality Revealed: The Theory of Multidimensional Reality,http://www.vectorpub.com/Reality_Revealed.html[/link], after all.But he obviously STILL has no clue about the existence of Sea Lion Team 4, or the connection between the forgerer and our deep-cover guy, Zullo the Clown.
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Judge Mental

The Post and Email

Post by Judge Mental »

I know a lot about document imaging systems because I used to sell them, and there are order trails that say who logged on, on which machines, what they searched for, what they printed, what they called up, so there may be 17 or 18 different points that the database would store. And that would tell you for sure who did what, and they have to keep those records by law for at least three or four years.OMG, he found it. Yes, that's our weak spot. Those people were willing to commit treason, misprision of felony, fraud, forgery, perjury, and a dozen other serious, serious felonies, whilst committing the most serious crime against the people and the Constitution of the United States of America in the long history of this great nation ...

... but what will trip us up is, they refused to violate a document retention law for which the maximum penalty is very strong disapproval. #-o

Sekrit Stuffs!
This guy thinks he knows everyfuckinthing in the world. He wrote [link]Reality Revealed: The Theory of Multidimensional Reality,http://www.vectorpub.com/Reality_Revealed.html[/link], after all.

But he obviously STILL has no clue about the existence of Sea Lion Team 4, or the connection between the forgerer and our deep-cover guy, Zullo the Clown.

First time I've actually laughed out loud in April. Thanks :lol:
mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

The answer is, “[highlight]She’s[/highlight] not part of The Fogbow.Aha! ;;)
mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

The articles were written by Pen Johannson and Dan Crosby, who some people say are the same person. When you look up “Pen Johannson,” it’s supposedly a lawyer in Mombasa, Kenya, and when you read his biography, it’s a parallel to Obama’s. Is Obama’s narcissism so great that he created an alter ego?The articles on The Daily Pen were bogus from Day One. It’s called “disinformation,” and they’re good at it. It is a coordinated effort. If they’re involved in the forgery, even without getting paid, it’s a felony.So Doc proves The Daily Pen lies, and now they're "in on it"?[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/decoding-the-long-form-part-1/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/ ... rm-part-1/[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-part-2/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/ ... cs-part-2/[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/us-citizen-births-in-africarare-in-1961/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/ ... e-in-1961/[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/pen-spills-ink-makes-mess/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/ ... akes-mess/ :-? So The Daily Pen writes well over a hundred articles, all critical to POTUS, but it's just a deep cover.These people are idiots.Hey birfers, Give to the idiots. Zullo needs another vacation.
mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

oh... is this an April Fool thing? They got me! :lol: =))
mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

If you’ve noticed, The Daily Pen [highlight]hasn’t published anything new since November 16, 2012[/highlight].Everybody who was involved in this conspiracy has dropped out, except the main ones such as Dr. Conspiracy and Fogbow. They’re really there to clean up the mess or try to answer whatever comes up. In the future, they won’t be able to answer certain things; they’ll just run and hide. I know very well that one of them could be a principal in this thing and not just an accessory.Wow. Donofrio is in on it, too. So is Phil Berg.This thing is BIG.idiots.
Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

Vogt is just nucking futz - Butterbutt levels of nucking fitz. Stig Weidelich's BC is a forgery? Sure it is Doug. =)) He ignores the Ah'nee certificate of course.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016
Hektor

The Post and Email

Post by Hektor »

Vogt is just nucking futz - Butterbutt levels of nucking fitz. Stig Weidelich's BC is a forgery? Sure it is Doug. =)) He ignores the Ah'nee certificate of course.The best part of that is Vogt's fantasy of the FBI making the determination of whether Stig's mom was in on the conspiracy or not. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Suranis

The Post and Email

Post by Suranis »

If you’ve noticed, The Daily Pen [highlight]hasn’t published anything new since November 16, 2012[/highlight].Everybody who was involved in this conspiracy has dropped out, except the main ones such as Dr. Conspiracy and Fogbow. They’re really there to clean up the mess or try to answer whatever comes up. In the future, they won’t be able to answer certain things; they’ll just run and hide. I know very well that one of them could be a principal in this thing and not just an accessory.Or, as Scott Erlandson has been saying to everyone within earshot, the birther cause is spreading. Like hell. It's just deader than Bernie Maddoffs reputation.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Loren

The Post and Email

Post by Loren »

The articles on The Daily Pen were bogus from Day One. It’s called “disinformation,” and they’re good at it. It is a coordinated effort. If they’re involved in the forgery, even without getting paid, it’s a felony.So Doc proves The Daily Pen lies, and now they're "in on it"?

[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/decoding-the-long-form-part-1/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/ ... rm-part-1/Perhaps more importantly, the Cold Case Posse's July 2012 videos borrowed material from the Daily Pen. It was all tied into their claims about coding.

So if the Daily Pen was an Obama-run disinformation outlet, and Zullo & Co. relied on it for a significant part of their argument, what does that say about the Posse?
Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

This exchange is funny:

I’m the one who convinced Duncan Sunahara to file the lawsuit against the Department of Health to force them to give the long-form microfilm copy of his sister’s birth certificate. During the trial, the Deputy Attorney General, Jill T. Nagamine, who was defending the Department of Health, wound up saying to the judge, out of the blue, “You know, Your Honor, this is all about the Obama case.” There was nothing in the pleadings whatsoever that said anything about Obama; it was merely the state statutes and regulations that said he had a right to get the birth certificate and also that the Department of Health deliberately broke the laws and the rules by giving Duncan a short-form instead of a long-form. They had no right, nor did they ever apply to change it with the state legislature, and they changed it anyway.Vogt is lying The court ruled the DoH had every right to choose the form of birth certificate they issue and were within the law not to provide Duncan Sunahara a copy of his sister's LFBC.

It seems that the policy of providing a short-form changed after questions were raised about Obama’s birthplace and documentation.Yes. I read the regulations on the State Department on providing a birth certificate, and it says that it has to be the long-form to get a passport.Another lie by Vogt. The state department regulations say no such thing and Hawaii still only issues the short form.

Hektor

The Post and Email

Post by Hektor »

Well, not that I know anything about running criminal investigations but taking external claims as is from a random blog on the interwebs wouldn't (to me) seem to be standard police procedure. I do gotta love the standard birfer "it must be disinformation by the Obama Thugs." I don't think I've ever heard a birfer say "I'm sorry, we were wrong about X."
TexasFilly

The Post and Email

Post by TexasFilly »

This exchange is funny:

I’m the one who convinced Duncan Sunahara to file the lawsuit against the Department of Health to force them to give the long-form microfilm copy of his sister’s birth certificate. [highlight]During the trial[/highlight], the Deputy Attorney General, Jill T. Nagamine, who was defending the Department of Health, wound up saying to the judge, out of the blue, “You know, Your Honor, this is all about the Obama case.” There was nothing in the pleadings whatsoever that said anything about Obama; it was merely the state statutes and regulations that said he had a right to get the birth certificate and also that the Department of Health deliberately broke the laws and the rules by giving Duncan a short-form instead of a long-form. They had no right, nor did they ever apply to change it with the state legislature, and they changed it anyway.Vogt is lying The court ruled the DoH had every right to choose the form of birth certificate they issue and were within the law not to provide Duncan Sunahara a copy of his sister's LFBC.

It seems that the policy of providing a short-form changed after questions were raised about Obama’s birthplace and documentation.Yes. I read the regulations on the State Department on providing a birth certificate, and it says that it has to be the long-form to get a passport.Another lie by Vogt. The state department regulations say no such thing and Hawaii still only issues the short form. Did I miss the trial? ?(
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
AnitaMaria

The Post and Email

Post by AnitaMaria »

I don't think I've ever heard a birfer say "I'm sorry, we were wrong about X."If they could admit they were wrong, they wouldn't be birfers. Intractable wrongness is an essential diagnostic criterion of the birfer condition.
Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

Another funny:

Did Obama “choose” that state [Hawaii]?[highlight]He didn’t have to choose it; his parents lived there;[/highlight] that’s historical record. Communists and others had used the place to buy birth certificates. If you look at the population percentages at the turn of the century and now, it’s very obvious that a lot of Japanese people have been given false birth certificates so it would look as if their babies were born in Hawaii when they weren’t.How convenient. His parents happened to live in a state that issues so many fake birth certificates so it was easy to fly somewhere else for the baby to be born then return and get a fake BC instead of like going to all the trouble of staying in Hawaii for the birth and getting a real one. It is just obvious looking at all that non-white population that something is drastically wrong in Hawaii.

Holy Christ, what a maroon. [-X

mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

I still wonder why all the undocumented people didn't just go to Hawaii and get birth certificates? easy peasy.
Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

I still wonder why all the undocumented people didn't just go to Hawaii and get birth certificates? easy peasy.What was Vogt's proof that Hawaii allows so many fake birth certificates? He heard it on the street and Zullo said so. :lol:

Circumspect

The Post and Email

Post by Circumspect »

Sharon uses Easter Sunday to spew and entertain in a 3 part story with Doug Vogt. Fogbow and Pen are mentioned frequently. And "...they’re toast. They’re toast." is used (but not brunt). She's getting it all out of her system hopefully :crazy: CAN REGISTRAR ALVIN ONAKA CLAIM “PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY?” aka CAN SHARON CLAIM “PLAUSIBLE INSANITY?”Part 1: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788106.94802&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Part 2: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788359.44691&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Part 3: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1364788928.11433&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54Do you think the forger is a member of the Obama disinformation website groups?The answer is, “She’s not part of The Fogbow. If you’re a bunch of conspirators – imagine you’re the mob, or a communist group. Are you going to go to any forger outside the family or the very small, trusted group? This is so deadly and so vital a thing you’re asking this person to do. It wasn’t a professional forger. It wasn’t a real, high-quality graphic artist. It was someone within the tight group or family that they could trust and was a fellow traveler, and this person did it. So that’s it. But I do know the connection. ?(Will someone open a window? The hot air coming from this lunatic is almost overpowering! By the way, it's "CERTIFIABLE INSANITY."

Return to “Miscellaneous”