The Post and Email

PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund »

I suspect that Rondeau's boyfriend Walter Fitzpatrick managed to infect a batch of his fellow birther buddies (remember how many of us have been getting blank emails from him??) And, of course, since none of them can take any responsibility for their own actions, it just MUST be someone else's fault!!*rolls eyes*

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

At last, journalism: “RWNJ” stands for “right-wing nut jobs.” :lol: Fogbow Threatens to “Target” Certain People with MalwareARE OBAMA SUPPORTERS GUILTY OF CYBER-CRIME?[/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1361142840.17585&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season coming in March on weTV!

Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

Thanks again, Orlylicious!!During the hackings, we were hosted by GoDaddy, which is also the host of The Fogbow.I didn't know that. We're hosted by GoDaddy? I thought they were just my domain registrar! :shock:Some of the postings at Fogbow use offensive language and imagery. Don't read our forum then. I heard that Dr. Conspiracy's blog doesn't have any of that stuff. :lol:
I'm living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

SuzieC
Occupation: Attorney since 1977. Litigator for 33 years. For 8 years so far Admin Law Judge for 3 state agencies.

The Post and Email

Post by SuzieC »

Does SharonRonDOO be dooby doo have a day job? How can she make a living off 132 "unique" visitors a day?

Norbrook

The Post and Email

Post by Norbrook »

So far as I'm aware, nobody here is spreading malware and nobody here even threatened to spread malware. SueDB made a facetious comment that it would be easy to do so, but that's not a threat. I certainly don't have the expertise to do such a thing and I don't know of anyone here who does have that expertise. If I say it would be easy to guide a meteorite to strike Orly's house, is that a threat? :lol:The big problem for most of the birthers is that they're not computer literate enough (or literate in general) to understand that visiting sites that routinely crop up on warning lists (*cough*Orly!!*cough*) as "dangerous" or "infected" is a virtual guarantee that they're going to be exposed to malware. They're also dumb enough to not have a good up-to-date antivirus (they're free), good malware scanning programs (also free), and use other script blockers (also free). The site owners are not the world's brightest people anyway, so the odds are pretty good that they haven't done something simple, like change a database password to something besides the default. ](*,) I used to do security audits when I was a systems admin, and it was always stunning to find how many MS SQL Server passwords were "SA" - which was the "out of the box" password for that product. [-(

Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

I notice that Rondoodoo has no problem with copying our posts here at The Fogbow and publishing them but if someone copies two lines from her POS fake newspaper she screams like a stuck pig. :(( Sekrit Stuffs!
Hi Sharon! :twoup: :girlbutt:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund »

I notice that Rondoodoo has no problem with copying our posts here at The Fogbow and publishing them but if someone copies two lines from her POS fake newspaper she screams like a stuck pig. :(( Sekrit Stuffs!
Hi Sharon! :twoup: :girlbutt:
Like there isn't a birther out there who ISN'T a two-faced raging hypocrite???

Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

A comment made by “Reality Check” above that of SueDB states that Paul Irey, a typesetting expert who wrote an extensive report and supplied an affidavit to Atty. Orly Taitz on why he believes Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a forgery, said that Irey encountered “a link to a malware infected site” via his Yahoo! email account.

Comment from “Reality Check” stating that Paul Irey’s email account had been infected by Malware

How did Reality Check know that?How did I know that? Well maybe because I received an email with no subject from [/break1]com]pauledwardirey@yahoo.com that contained a link to ht tp:// http://www. techshots.net/stage/wp-content/plugins/ zdotuuowamu/yahoo.html?grtyu=se.hsm&wrg=ar.jheg&mhh=fufv (Malware link broken) that set off my anti-virus software. Orly was also copied on the same email.

Instead of accusing Irey of intentionally sending out malware I let him know he had been infected and that just maybe he was the reason Orly's site was going down. He responded with this:

All of my contacts also got that spam so I am finally changing my e-mail address permanently ... which I will not be advising you of ... or keeping yours ... so this can't happen to you in the future.

Orly's server is down itself ... has nothing to do with me. What you got was just harmless spam that hacks into the contacts list and re-sends to others.

The "harmless spam" was a Trojan horse virus.

Edit: BTW, Irey did keep my email address and used the Yahoo account to email me to let me know that he and Doug Vogt think I could be hanged if I continued to support Obama and debunk their crap.

Gnarly Goat

The Post and Email

Post by Gnarly Goat »

It's a piece of cake to target them. ;) All you have to do is infect two or three sites with your payload dropper, then sit back as your malware spreads. Given how sloppy the birther site owners are about things like "security patches" and "strong passwords" ](*,) the only difficulty is that there's so much to choose from. 8-) But I wouldn't know anything about that. :- [-XTrue, but you would need to develop the dropper and malware to run on Windows 95 and Netscape Navigator to hit most of those folks' PCs.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

ducktape

The Post and Email

Post by ducktape »

It's not a "harmless spam" ... I was fortunate enough to see in Ars Technica what was going on, and made sure I was logged out of Yahoo.

[/break1]com/security/2013/01/how-yahoo-allowed-hackers-to-hijack-my-neighbors-e-mail-account/]How Yahoo allowed hackers to hijack my neighbor's e-mail account

I've been dealing with a number of my users who have had their email hacked -- and in some cases, their passwords have been changed by the hackers, too.

If Irey were a real expert, he would be somewhat concerned when their emails started spewing Trojan spam to his clients. But pretend experts with pretend clients have no such worries.

Norbrook

The Post and Email

Post by Norbrook »

It's a piece of cake to target them. ;) All you have to do is infect two or three sites with your payload dropper, then sit back as your malware spreads. Given how sloppy the birther site owners are about things like "security patches" and "strong passwords" ](*,) the only difficulty is that there's so much to choose from. 8-) But I wouldn't know anything about that. :- [-XTrue, but you would need to develop the dropper and malware to run on Windows 95 and Netscape Navigator to hit most of those folks' PCs.Ahh... the old "security by obscurity" technique! =))

Sam the Centipede

The Post and Email

Post by Sam the Centipede »

-s-n-i-p-

Edit: BTW, Irey did keep my email address and used the Yahoo account to email me to let me know that he and Doug Vogt think I could be hung if I continued to support Obama and debunk their crap.
Pedant mode on... for all I know (or care) you might be well hung, but I think the birfoons intended to threaten that you could be hanged.

Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

Yes, I missed that. I will correct it.

SueDB

The Post and Email

Post by SueDB »

-s-n-i-p-

Edit: BTW, Irey did keep my email address and used the Yahoo account to email me to let me know that he and Doug Vogt think I could be hung if I continued to support Obama and debunk their crap.
Pedant mode on... for all I know (or care) you might be well hung, but I think the birfoons intended to threaten that you could be hanged.[BBvideo 425,350:20u37jo3][/BBvideo]
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

RTH10260

The Post and Email

Post by RTH10260 »

First, despite a few posts here, "Fogbow" didn't threaten to do anything.

Second, I despise malware, spyware and all those other "wares" whatever they may be. I carry double and triple condoms when surfing the net and hate it when something sneaks through, though it is extremely rare.

I'd be really pissed to find out someone I know was purposely infecting "birther sites" (or any others, I might add). One, I think it's a bad thing to do. Two, I might accidentally get infected if I visited one of the sites so infected.

[-XI think you have been hit by vapourware chemtrails and all that...

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

Sharon Rondeau has the real story on Casperson..The Media Circles the Wagons on Obama’s “Birthplace”PANIC, ANYONE? [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1361940616.5774&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54The group’s executive director declared that “Questioning the President’s birthplace is like believing in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.”There are numerous reports of sightings of a “Loch Ness Monster,” and many believe that there is a Bigfoot creature living in the wild. Galileo Galilei was placed under house arrest after presenting his theory that the earth rotated around the sun instead of the other way around, a contention also believed by the scientist Copernicus, although he did not publish his research for fear of ridicule.Maybe's it's Sharon who's panicking! Sharon, try this:http://www.onlinecounselingfast.com/wp- ... rossposted at oryr.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season coming in March on weTV!

Mikedunford

The Post and Email

Post by Mikedunford »

Sharon Rondeau has the real story on Casperson..The Media Circles the Wagons on Obama’s “Birthplace”PANIC, ANYONE? [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1361940616.5774&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54The group’s executive director declared that “Questioning the President’s birthplace is like believing in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.”There are numerous reports of sightings of a “Loch Ness Monster,” and many believe that there is a Bigfoot creature living in the wild. Galileo Galilei was placed under house arrest after presenting his theory that the earth rotated around the sun instead of the other way around, a contention also believed by the scientist Copernicus, although he did not publish his research for fear of ridicule.crossposted at oryr.What a wonderful paragraph. I just have a few brief remarks I'd like to make:1: Apparently, we should all be birthers because Nessie and Bigfoot are real.2: Sharon deals with astronomical subtleties like the distinctions between "rotating" and "revolving" with the care and precision we've come to expect from a publication with the repute that the Piss and Fail has earned.3: (This is mostly irrelevant to Sharon, but still): Galileo might not have gotten into quite as much hot water if he hadn't followed up pissing off the Jesuits with calling the Pope a simpleton in print. 4: Copernicus circulated an outline of his hypothesis to other scientists decades before his death, and published his book prior to his death.
"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

RTH10260

The Post and Email

Post by RTH10260 »

There are numerous reports of sightings of a “Loch Ness Monster,” and many believe that there is a Bigfoot creature living in the wild. Galileo Galilei was placed under house arrest after presenting his theory that the earth rotated around the sun instead of the other way around, a contention also believed by the scientist Copernicus, although he did not publish his research for fear of ridicule.Does this mean that in another four hundred years the Tea Party and post-birthers will admit that they really had been wrong back at the beginning of the 21st century :?:

Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

That link ain't workin' for me. Humph.
I'm living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

That link ain't workin' for me. Humph.Ditto. :((
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Gnarly Goat

The Post and Email

Post by Gnarly Goat »

Looks like the site is down right now.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

mmmirele

The Post and Email

Post by mmmirele »

Looks like the site is down right now.It's back up. Pity.

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

Still not working for me, but I'll continue to try periodically.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mmmirele

The Post and Email

Post by mmmirele »

Still not working for me, but I'll continue to try periodically.As I would tell people when they called the help desk (before I graduated to advising groups on how to fix their system problems), "you should probably clear your browser cache and cookies, close the browser and then reopen it." (Then I'd have to walk them through doing just that.) Or the ultimate fix-it of the tech support person--"have you rebooted your computer?"But seriously, do you want to see the Pest & e-Fail?

Orlylicious

The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

Must have been maintenance, the board is back up: [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1361940616.5774&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54I do it for the Chitlins 8>

Return to “Miscellaneous”