The Post and Email

Shagnastie

The Post and Email

Post by Shagnastie »

Post and Email: 132 unique visitors per dayWell, I would certainly concur with the "unique" characterization ... :lol: (... even the fogbowser visitors!)
Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

The Post and Email

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Breaking: Has Obama Outed Himself at The Post & Email?Tweet THE END OF A FAUX PRESIDENCY? by Sharon Rondeau (Oct. 26, 2012) — Within approximately 20 minutes of the publication of our article here, The Post & Email received the following comment: I have called the Treason hotline 202-225-5074. I expect to be arressted before Sunday night. As The Post & Email has stated [...]All the rest behind the paywall. The number is to Issa's committee on oversight and gubimint. Treason hotline? :lol: We can only hope she's arrested. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gifDoes anyone know who left this "comment" - or is trying to say Obama actually went to her website and admitted he'd been committing Treason and will be arrested soon? This is just SO far out there that I have no idea what to think (aside from the fact that if Rondeau DOES think Obama visited her site and then turned himself in for confessing to Treason then she's even MORE delusional than I'd initially thought....)Just bizarre...
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:
Slarti the White

The Post and Email

Post by Slarti the White »

Ever since the P&E decided to build the wall, I've kept an eye on the Alexa site rankings (I know their absolute numbers aren't very good, but making an apples-to-apples comparison should be fine). They had a brief spike in October 2011 where they reached the high seventy thousands in popularity and were around 120K in January. They immediately went into a free-fall before bottoming out in the 700-800K range by early summer (761K today). I wonder if Ms. Rondue expected her site's ranking to drop by an order of magnitude... :-k
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)
chinacreekpj

The Post and Email

Post by chinacreekpj »

try compete.com it estimates actual pageviewsalexa rankings mean mothing to me
realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

From the P&E...The Post & Email Calls for Forensic Audit of 2012 ElectionsTweet IF OBAMA WAS STRUGGLING TO RALLY HIS BASE WEEKS BEFORE THE ELECTION, HOW DID HE WIN “DECISIVELY?” November 8, 2012 Rep. Darrell Issa, Chairman House Oversight & Government Reform Committee 2157 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 Dear Chairman Issa: The 2012 presidential election is over, and Barack Hussein Obama is allegedly the [...] =))
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Objection, assumes facts not in evidence. Lies from RWNJs are not "facts."
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

Pests & Idiots: "Why was it that Romney was predicted to win if “enthusiasm” were the determining factor, but he did not win?" :lol: :-bd [/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1352423379.56612&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Piffle

The Post and Email

Post by Piffle »

Pests & Idiots: "Why was it that Romney was predicted to win if “enthusiasm” were the determining factor, but he did not win?" :lol: :-bd

[/break1]boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1352423379.56612&user=minerman54]http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.c ... minerman54And, ta-dah! the conclusion:

The Pests & Idiots posits that, given the above evidence, significant voter fraud was carried out to the extent that voting machines could have had code embedded in enough cases to change the outcome of the election in Obama’s and other Democrats’ favor. We are therefore demanding that the appropriate congressional committee launch a FORENSIC INVESTIGATION of voting machines AND AN ACCOMPANYING CERTIFIED AUDIT by CPAs of votes cast, both to be carried out by firms unassociated with the federal government.I say, go for it! As long as these fools remain convinced that the only way they can lose is to fraud and "smoking mirrors", they'll never learn a damn thing.
AnitaMaria

The Post and Email

Post by AnitaMaria »

Wow. That article has some seriously high-grade stupidity. It is understood that each polling organization uses its own methods of sampling, collecting, and analyzing data. However, Rasmussen, a very reliable polling company, found that Romney was ahead by three points in Colorado on October 31 and tied in Wisconsin. Another poll showed an eight-point lead by Obama in Wisconsin. How could both be accurate?My mind is boggled. :-?
neonzx

The Post and Email

Post by neonzx »

Wow. That article has some seriously high-grade stupidity. It is understood that each polling organization uses its own methods of sampling, collecting, and analyzing data. However, Rasmussen, a very reliable polling company, found that Romney was ahead by three points in Colorado on October 31 and tied in Wisconsin. Another poll showed an eight-point lead by Obama in Wisconsin. How could both be accurate?My mind is boggled. :-?I guess the she never checked in with Nate Silver's "unskewed" polling model. :-
Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Let me venture an explanation.Both polls were accurate. Scotty Rasmussen polled Republicans and the other polster polled likely voters.
Hektor

The Post and Email

Post by Hektor »

Birfers cannot comprehend Wong Kim Ark, so I am not surprised they cannot understand the concept of an outlier let alone that the likely voter models of Rasmussen and other polling firms might make a difference.
Piffle

The Post and Email

Post by Piffle »

Birfers cannot comprehend Wong Kim Ark, so I am not surprised they cannot understand the concept of an outlier let alone that the likely voter models of Rasmussen and other polling firms might make a difference.I've long suspected Rasmussen of employing the most creative model of all:

Rove: This week, I need a poll showing that Romney got a big surge from the first debate. Can you make it about 4 points?

Rasmussen: You got it.

(a few weeks later)

Rove: It's time to tighten it up some because we don't want to encourage complacency. So shrink it some, but leave him ahead by a point.

Rasmussen: No problemNah, I can't prove it and I'm not even sure I believe it. But if you want to take up something that's hard to explain, study the variations between Rasmussen and the other pollsters.
PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund »

Well, it seems that Thomas MacLearan couldn't be arsed to show up in a Mississippi courtroom today. But he's well enough to write for the Pest and eFail.[link]Stupidity is a Disease,http://www.thepostemail.com/2012/11/16/ ... a-disease/[/link]"HOW MANY ARE INFECTED? by OPOVV, ©2012 (Nov. 16, 2012) — We hear about eradicating all kinds of things these days: polio, diphtheria, dysentery. The list is as endless as there are people, it seems. We thought smallpox was ancient history, but with all these nut cases running amok, you never can tell. When [...]"Rest behind paywall. Though I can say that MacLearan is definitely a carrier of stupidity.
A Legal Lohengrin

The Post and Email

Post by A Legal Lohengrin »

Rest behind paywall. Though I can say that MacLearan is definitely a carrier of stupidity.Luckily it's not contagious, or you'd be stupid, too.
rajah

The Post and Email

Post by rajah »

It can be reliably reported that the Republican Party will lose in 2014 and 2016.Dick Morris has saidDon’t Be Sad…We Will Win! Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert!http://www.dickmorris.com/dont-be-sad-w ... rt/Regards ..............Dick
TexasFilly

The Post and Email

Post by TexasFilly »

RonDUE breathlessly reports:

Fogbow Threatens to "Target" Certain People With Malware

Fogbow, a forum that discusses and "defames" people "seeking truth about their leader" :blah: :blah: :blah: . The rest is behind her paywall.

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2013/02/17/fogbow-threatens-to-target-certain-people-with-malware/]http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/02/17/ ... h-malware/

No idea. Ironic from a woman who regularly features one of the biggest malware sources on the Intertubes.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

Paging Orlylicious. Orlylicious, please pick up the white courtesy telephone!
Buckle up, peeps, this ride is gonna get BUMPY. :shock:
Gnarly Goat

The Post and Email

Post by Gnarly Goat »

RonDUE breathlessly reports:

Fogbow Threatens to "Target" Certain People With Malware

Fogbow, a forum that discusses and "defames" people "seeking truth about their leader" :blah: :blah: :blah: . The rest is behind her paywall.

[/break1]thepostemail.com/2013/02/17/fogbow-threatens-to-target-certain-people-with-malware/]http://www.thepostemail.com/2013/02/17/ ... h-malware/

No idea. Ironic from a woman who regularly features one of the biggest malware sources on the Intertubes.The tag salad on the article lists "Paul Irey" so I wonder if she is referencing this earlier exchange about certain birthers possibly infecting themselves.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1289&start=6100#p476924

](*,)
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill
Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

Good catch, Gnarly. Yes, SueDB said it would be easy to target birthers with malware.But I had dinner with SueDB last week and we spent a couple hours hatching plots and collaborting with the regime of usurper Obama (see my location), but I don't remember us discussing malware. It isn't in my notes, either. I don't even know if it IS easy to target birthers. Them fellers what was in the Army, you gotta watch 'em every minute, huh? :lol:
Norbrook

The Post and Email

Post by Norbrook »

Good catch, Gnarly. Yes, SueDB said it would be easy to target birthers with malware.But I had dinner with SueDB last week and we spent a couple hours hatching plots and collaborting with the regime of usurper Obama (see my location), but I don't remember us discussing malware. It isn't in my notes, either. I don't even know if it IS easy to target birthers. Them fellers what was in the Army, you gotta watch 'em every minute, huh? :lol:It's a piece of cake to target them. ;) All you have to do is infect two or three sites with your payload dropper, then sit back as your malware spreads. Given how sloppy the birther site owners are about things like "security patches" and "strong passwords" ](*,) the only difficulty is that there's so much to choose from. 8-) But I wouldn't know anything about that. :- [-X
Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

Oh, cool. I'm gonna run right out to CompUSA and get me a payload dropper! :lol:
realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

First, despite a few posts here, "Fogbow" didn't threaten to do anything. Second, I despise malware, spyware and all those other "wares" whatever they may be. I carry double and triple condoms when surfing the net and hate it when something sneaks through, though it is extremely rare.I'd be really pissed to find out someone I know was purposely infecting "birther sites" (or any others, I might add). One, I think it's a bad thing to do. Two, I might accidentally get infected if I visited one of the sites so infected. [-X
ImageX 4 ImageX36
Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy »

So far as I'm aware, nobody here is spreading malware and nobody here even threatened to spread malware. SueDB made a facetious comment that it would be easy to do so, but that's not a threat. I certainly don't have the expertise to do such a thing and I don't know of anyone here who does have that expertise. If I say it would be easy to guide a meteorite to strike Orly's house, is that a threat? :lol:
Adrianinflorida

The Post and Email

Post by Adrianinflorida »

Well, someone did target the former Soviet Union the other day. Luckily, Orly moved out of there beforehand.

Return to “Miscellaneous”