The Post and Email

TollandRCR

The Post and Email

Post by TollandRCR »

Where's the "homophone alert" smiley?What has some Birfer done with the old Foggy? Does he need to be rescued? I miss his Official Politijab Homophone Patrol and emergency alert system.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

bogus info

The Post and Email

Post by bogus info »

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/22/help-the-post-email-grow/#comments]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... /#comments

Help The Post & Email grow!

October 22, 2009 by John Charlton

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO THE READERS TO HELP US UPGRADE

If you would like to help The Post & Email grow, we need to raise approx. $2,000.00 USD, to get our own site and set it up: monies donated will be used to cover the expenses of domain registration, hosting, web-development; legal fees for incorporation and filing. It will not go to employees or staff, as we are all working pro bono at this point. Our web-developer is an Article II patriot.A fool and their money soon part.

Our Goal is $2,000.

The Free Press that you support, is the Free Press that will survive!

Donations, so far: $25

To keep your liberty, support liberty; to lose it, simply do nothing!emphasis mine

Sequoia32

The Post and Email

Post by Sequoia32 »

I came here on April 29 and the next day we drove to Las Vegas and we got married there, and it was a chapel on the streets in Las Vegas and it doesn’t exist anymore. There is a big hotel on that spot where the chapel was over 20 years ago. That’s how I got married…and later on we had a bigger ceremony and reception for the whole family. That is how I ended up being an American citizen, and that was 23 years ago.emphasis mine

Really? Don't you have to go through the naturalization process?
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

Mrs. Rondeau: When did you become part of what is now called the patriotic movement or the Article II patriot movement?

Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it.And here I thought they were just birthers...shows how much I know.

Perhaps the believe they can shake the "birther" connotation and a name such as "Article II Patriot Movement" will make them sound more legitimate...nope, they are and always will be birthers. Nothing they call themselves will change their misguided efforts to oust a sitting president, simply because the don't like who one a legal election, by attempting to rewrite the constitution they so loudly proclaim to defend. Where's the "homophone alert" smiley?YIKES!! mea culpa
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

Where's the "homophone alert" smiley?What has some Birfer done with the old Foggy? Does he need to be rescued? I miss his Official Politijab Homophone Patrol and emergency alert system.

Foggy is out for the weekend, spending it with his boys. They are spending the weekend on the Yorktown.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

This is from the other article on the Post & Wail today - by John Charleyton. Follow along to see pure birther logic at its best!

The Post & Email documented his (Simandle's) apparent membership in the radical communist student organization Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), from which Bill Ayers and the other Weatherman were nurtured into an American-hating terrorist organization.

I say , “apparent membership”, because other than the fact that 90% of the students at Princeton University, while Simandle was there, participated in the Anti-War protests organized by SDS, or the fact he was never drafted, but left the country immediately after graduation for Sweden, where he stayed until Ford offer pardons for draft-dodgers, The Post & Email has no evidence he was a SDS member.

(emphasis mine)

Yes - you heard Charleyton correctly - that's NO EVIDENCE. Remarkably, he then goes on to explain his own motives and pyschology quite clearly:

In the mind of an anarchist everything is inverted, perverted, and skewed. For the anarchist facts are subjective beliefs, and his own subjective opinions are truth. Whatever the historical or legal record shows is no matter. The Anarchist will always thus resort to an ad hominem because he long ago overthrew his own power of reason with passion. (emphasis mine)

After which, he imputes them, not to himself, but to Simandle!

That this is the mind of Simandle, is evident from the first paragraph of his Opinion.Gee, projecting much there, Charleyton?

TollandRCR

The Post and Email

Post by TollandRCR »

I came here on April 29 and the next day we drove to Las Vegas and we got married there, and it was a chapel on the streets in Las Vegas and it doesn’t exist anymore. There is a big hotel on that spot where the chapel was over 20 years ago. That’s how I got married…and later on we had a bigger ceremony and reception for the whole family. That is how I ended up being an American citizen, and that was 23 years ago.emphasis mine

Really? Don't you have to go through the naturalization process?The last time anyone checked, she had never registered to vote. Perhaps that is why -- she is not a naturalized citizen.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx »

Gee, projecting much there, Charleyton? Great post June Bug. You know what is so weird, is that these people like Charlaton are so keen on talking about 1984 'doublespeak', etc, but they *seem* to have no conception whatsoever that they are engaging in it, and indeed encouraging it.

Jez

The Post and Email

Post by Jez »

Really? Don't you have to go through the naturalization process?The last time anyone checked, she had never registered to vote. Perhaps that is why -- she is not a naturalized citizen.In the OC Register story that is floating around somewhere, she said she became a citizen in 1992.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

MaineSkeptic

The Post and Email

Post by MaineSkeptic »

...the fact that 90% of the students at Princeton University, while Simandle was there, participated in the Anti-War protests organized by SDS...Just for the record, I was at Princeton for those very same years, and this is simply not true. There was a small active SDS chapter. The occasional anti-war protests were well attended, and SDS may have tried to claim credit for them, but anti-war sentiment was quite a bit broader than their membership.But, as Northeast campuses go, Princeton was and remains a relatively conservative outpost, and was better known during that period as the national center for the Movement for a New Congress, a group that used conventional political methods to get anti-war candidates elected in 1970.For what it's worth, I was considered left-of-center there, and I was active in Movement for a New Congress but went nowhere near the SDS.

TollandRCR

The Post and Email

Post by TollandRCR »

In the OC Register story that is floating around somewhere, she said she became a citizen in 1992.Yes, but I am no more inclined to believe that than to believe any other statement by Orly Taitz. PJ has explicitly asked her to post proof of her citizenship. No response to any of PJ's questions. The question has been raised on other blogs, also with no proof provided. Maybe she just disdains such requests. Or maybe she knows her credibility would plummet among her shrinking band of supporters if she did not claim to be a U.S. citizen. It is strange that a person who portrays herself as so politically involved has apparently never registered to vote.It is also strange that no one has been able to find her name (as Averbuch or Auerbuch) on any list of the graduates of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Faculty of Dental Medicine. Taitz claims a D.D.S.; the Faculty of Dental Medicine awards a D.M.D., although members of its faculty do hold the D.D.S. That might have been different back in the 1980s when Orly supposedly got her degree. Or the problem might be that none of the searchers can manage Hebrew. Do I trust the Dental Board of California to have done due diligence in determining whether she holds a D.D.S.? No. In some notorious cases, including cases outside California, state medical licensing boards have not done due diligence, resulting in impostors holding positions in hospitals. Most but not all of these incidents have involved thefts of diplomas from legitimate physicians. Credential Watch: The Make-Believe Doctors (1993),http://www.credentialwatch.org/inv/impostors.shtml

TollandRCR

The Post and Email

Post by TollandRCR »

But, as Northeast campuses go, Princeton was and remains a relatively conservative outpost, and was better known during that period as the national center for the Movement for a New Congress, a group that used conventional political methods to get anti-war candidates elected in 1970.That may be why some Princeton graduates refer to Princeton as the northernmost southern University (and others refer to Chapel Hill as the southernmost northeastern University).

LeonardApple

The Post and Email

Post by LeonardApple »

John Charlton has published a public statement by Charles Kerchner, plaintiff in the recently dismissed heap o' crap Kerchner vs. Obama, in which he offers his support to the plaintiffs in soon to be dismissed heap o' crap Barnett vs. Obama.

And it's a cracker

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/27/department-of-justice-messed-up-when-they-filed-notice-of-simandles-ruling/]Department of Justice “Messed up”, when they filed Notice of Simandle’s Ruling

Thank goodness though that spurned plaintiff Charles has no ego about the rejected arguments his doomed lawsuit presented -

By filing that lame, unconstitutional ruling that Judge Simandle made in the Kerchner v Obama & Congress case, and by calling Judge Carter’s attention to that ruling and the Kerchner case in NJ, it possibly opens up the ability and likelihood that Judge Carter may read all the pleadings in the Kerchner v Obama & Congress case to understand that case.

And doing so may educate him immensely on the Constitution and U.S. history and U.S. Supreme Court case law on the definition of natural born citizenship.

...the Kerchner case does a masterful and extremely good job of laying out clearly and succinctly the natural born citizenship issues and flaws of Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court case law that shows definitively that Vattel’s Law of Nations and Natural Law definition of “natural born citizen” is the correct one and that definition became the federal common law...There ya go Barnett et al., hope that helped.

Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

I am sure Judge Carter will be swayed by Mario's clear arguments in Kerchner v Obama. He might even call them to discuss the applicability of Wong Kim Ark.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

I am sure Judge Carter will be swayed by Mario's clear arguments in Kerchner v Obama. He might even call them to discuss the applicability of Wong Kim Ark. How does that help advance standing?

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist »

By filing that lame, unconstitutional ruling that Judge Simandle made in the Kerchner v Obama & Congress case, and by calling Judge Carter’s attention to that ruling and the Kerchner case in NJ, it possibly opens up the ability and likelihood that Judge Carter may read all the pleadings in the Kerchner v Obama & Congress case to understand that case.And doing so may educate him immensely on the Constitution and U.S. history and U.S. Supreme Court case law on the definition of natural born citizenship.All of which has absolutely nothing to do with the issue before Judge Carter, which is standing.That aside, I doubt Judge Carter needs any edumacation from Apuzzo and/or Kerchner on the Constitution...though they could use quite a bit.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

kbell

The Post and Email

Post by kbell »

kerchner proved my point, he really is a loose cannon for Mario.
Last edited by Addie on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted attachments

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

The Post and Email

Post by Kriselda Gray »

..the Kerchner case does a masterful and extremely good jobThere ya go Barnett et al., hope that helped. Masterful AND extremely good? Well, then I'm sure Judge Carter will pay attention to it!
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants... :thor:

Addie

The Post and Email

Post by Addie »

Charl[es/Pey]ton has a [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/27/velamoor-linked-to-progressive-think-tanks-democratic-party-leadership/]new one today on the law clerk.

However, as previously reported by The Post & Email, Carter stunned the nation to selected a law clerk, Velamoor who is an attorney for the firm Perkins Coie; whose most famous member is none other than Robert Bauer, chief counsel defending Barack Obama in numerous lawsuits.

Coincidence?

But as recently uncovered by another blogger, the ties go deeper than Velamoor’s present or former firm — as if you had to look deeper.

It turns out that Velamoor’s father holds a key position at The Future Foundation, a ultra-liberal think-tank of futurists in Belleview, Washington; the former home of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham!The nation is stunned by futurists
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh »

Not exactly birfer (but it DOES mention Fraud and Usurper)Pest and EEEEEEEEeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwww-mail :[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/27/editorial-oct-27-2009-%e2%80%94-the-fraud-merry-go-round/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... -go-round/[Edit : link fixed -- not that I advise reading it ]Editorial: Oct. 27, 2009 — The Fraud Merry-go-roundOctober 27, 2009 by John Charlton USURPER PUSHES THE AGENDA OF SODOM & GOMORRAHby John CharltonYesterday the U.S. Senate voted 68-29 to pass the PaedophileProtection Act, a radical bill to strip Christians and other decentfolk of the right to call immorality,” immoral.”...[On the slightly better news front, they only raised $810 of their $2,000 fund drive ][/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/27/letter-from-the-editor-to-our-donors-%e2%80%94-thank-you/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... thank-you/

mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

I wasn't aware that violently assaulting a person because you perceive them to be "gay" was a Christian thing to do. Am I missing something?The hate gene.

mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi »

Charl[es/Pey]ton... I never saw that.

June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug »

tjh wrote:

Not exactly birfer (but it DOES mention Fraud and Usurper)

Pest and EEEEEEEEeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwww-mail :

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... %e2%80%94-

the-fraud-merry-go-round/

And the commenters make the birfer connection alright. This from New England Patriot:

If the criminal laws on the books right now still apply, then anyone breaking one of these new “laws” who is brought to trial on criminal charges would be provided access to Obama’s records. The accused could insist that the “law” he broke wasn’t really a law because an Usurper signed it. To prove that point, the defendant’s attorney would have the right to discovery, and this “merry-go-round” would be over.Wow - yet another path to the promised land of DISCOVERY!!!!!

NEP follows up:

I’m thinking of doing that myself. I’m going to speak out against the sin of homosexuality and see what happens after Obama’s usurping pen signs it.Oh yes, pleeeeeeeease do. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

Return to “Miscellaneous”