The Post and Email

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:44 am

I'm not sure where this is best posted, because the topic is spread throughout several threads, but admin can feel free to move it.

It's from this thread on [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2364838/posts]Free Republic

A new article in the [/break1]eastandard.net/InsidePage.php?id=1144026569&cid=15]Nairobi Standard

Following my article last week on whether Barack Obama deserved to get the Nobel Peace Prize, my inbox was inundated with emails from American readers seeking to know whether I have proof that Obama was really born in Kenya.

If he was born in Kenya, they theorise, he is therefore not entitled to claim American citizenship and the presidency of the United States.

I could not help laughing at those emails, most displaying a naivetÈ and lack of understanding of this sentence from last week’s article: "It seems Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America (via a sleepy village in Kenya called Nyang’oma K’Ogelo) can do no wrong."

Let me explain how it works, America.

In Kenya, and many other African countries, a child belongs not just to the mother and father, but to the extended family: grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins.

Amongst the Luo, this concept of community is particularly strong, which is why even though Obama is fully American, to his relatives in Kenya he is fully Luo. He is a son of Kogelo. That is his home.

In patrilineal Kenya, everybody has a ‘real’ home, which is where the father/husband originally comes from, and not just where they have chosen to live and work.

I, for instance, have lived and worked in Nairobi all my life but my children will grow up knowing that home is the dry and dusty area North-East of Nairobi called Kitui.

Obama doesn’t have to have been born in Kenya to get the privilege of calling Kogelo home. And even though, legally, the Government of Kenya does not recognise him as Kenyan that is of little consequence to his family here.

So, was Barack H Obama Jr born in Kenya? No. But believe it or not, the President of the most powerful nation in the world is still from a sleepy little village in Kenya called Kogelo.

—The writer ([/break1]munyinyi@gmail.com]judy.munyinyi@gmail.com) is a media consultantGreat catch, Adelante.

Of course all birthers will claim this article is nothing but a cover up due to pressure put on The Standard by Obama's thugs.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks for posting this Adelante!

Someone needs to post this over at RSOL if it has not been done. I sent it to my dear friend Orly and told here is the proof she has been seeking that Barack Hussein Obama was absolutely born in Kenya. It says so right in the article.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 am

4 Supreme Court Cases define “natural born citizen”

October 18, 2009 by John Charlton

IRREFUTABLE AUTHORITY HAS SPOKEN

by John Charlton

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/18/4-supreme-court-cases-define-natural-born-citizen/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... n-citizen/

Sounds like Charles Edward Lincoln, III stoopidity. And he is expressly ignoring U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark.Am posting here rather than the Betrayal as it is a post in response to ChOrlyton's nonsense Bogus posted link to here.

EmmaBethune // Oct 18, 2009 at 3:33 pm,http://www.oilforimmigration.org/facts/?p=3918

The word “natural born citizen” does not appear in the French work of deVattel before the constitution was written. The French words are best translated as “indigenous born” or “natives.”

deVattelwas an obscure Swiss philosopher. William Blackstone, on the other hand, was the author of Commentaries on the Common Law and the definition he put forward for “natural born” — born on the soil — was well known to the Founding Fathers.

The term was put to rest in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark. “Natural born” means being born on U.S. soil. And, at the same time, the Wong court observed that non-citizens could give birth to a citizen with the same rights as those for a “natural born citizen” born of ONE citizen parent.

John Charlton (Deleted by Admin, private information, if at all applicable, will not be published here. For instance I will also not publish your IP number. The name is John Charlton and that is it) is just grasping at straws. Once again. Poor scholarship. Poor reasoning. Poor result.

Discussion Area - Leave a Comment

Davey seems to be letting more critical posts through. Wonder what the "private information deleted was?

PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

4 Supreme Court Cases define “natural born citizen”

October 18, 2009 by John Charlton

IRREFUTABLE AUTHORITY HAS SPOKEN

by John Charlton

excerpt

CONCLUSION

Finally it should be noted, that to define a term is to indicate the category or class of things which it signifies. In this sense, the Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term “natural born citizen” to any other category than “those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof”.

Hence every U.S. Citizen must accept this definition, and fulfil his constitutional duties accordingly. No member of Congress, no judge of the Federal Judiciary, no elected or appointed official in Federal or State government has the right to use any other definition; and if he does, he is acting unlawfully, because unconstitutionally.entire BS here [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/18/4-supreme-court-cases-define-natural-born-citizen/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... n-citizen/

emphasis mineSounds like Charles Edward Lincoln, III stoopidity. And he is expressly ignoring U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark.And he's citing an English translation of de Vattel that was released ten years AFTER the US Constitution was written.

hitch

The Post and Email

Post by hitch » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm

unbelievable. Charlton now has a new theory that Obama was adopted. Evidence? WAIF benefit performance on Nov. 4, 1960, the very day, one supposes, that Barack Hussein Obama is allegedly conceivedWAIF is a organization to encourage adoptions. Wow, now there's a smoking gun. As usual it would be funny if not so ridiculous. Here's the link: [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/20/new-evidence-points-to-obama-adoption-%e2%80%94-waif-program/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... f-program/

GreatGrey

The Post and Email

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm

unbelievable. Charlton now has a new theory that Obama was adopted. Evidence? WAIF benefit performance on Nov. 4, 1960, the very day, one supposes, that Barack Hussein Obama is allegedly conceivedWAIF is a organization to encourage adoptions. Wow, now there's a smoking gun. As usual it would be funny if not so ridiculous. Here's the link: [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/20/new-evidence-points-to-obama-adoption-%e2%80%94-waif-program/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... f-program/CEL III (as Charlton) makes two flawed assumptions.First, he assumes that pregnancies run EXACTLY TO THE DAY nine months. I wonder if he accounted for February in his calculations?Second, WAIF doesn't do newborns, their focus was to find homes for children spawned by US Servicemen while overseas, with the focus on older or handicapped children.
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:01 pm

unbelievable. Charlton now has a new theory that Obama was adopted. Evidence? WAIF benefit performance on Nov. 4, 1960, the very day, one supposes, that Barack Hussein Obama is allegedly conceivedWAIF is a organization to encourage adoptions. Wow, now there's a smoking gun. As usual it would be funny if not so ridiculous. Here's the link: [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/20/new-evidence-points-to-obama-adoption-%e2%80%94-waif-program/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... f-program/CEL III (as Charlton) makes two flawed assumptions.First, he assumes that pregnancies run EXACTLY TO THE DAY nine months. I wonder if he accounted for February in his calculations?Second, WAIF doesn't do newborns, their focus was to find homes for children spawned by US Servicemen while overseas, with the focus on older or handicapped children.Good catches, GG, and Hitch has it in one: "It would be funny if not so ridiculous." These people are just positively unbelievable in their credulity. They will believe anything, however insane, that supports their prejudiced, insular belief system and their rage and hatred for Obama. They aren't "accidentally" ignorant; they've chosen ignorance because it fits their distorted world view. I have nothing but contempt for them.

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 pm

John Charlton (Deleted by Admin, private information, if at all applicable, will not be published here. For instance I will also not publish your IP number. The name is John Charlton and that is it) (My bold)

Wonder what the "private information deleted was? In the CHorlyverse, this statement would be regarded as PROOF POSITIVE that John Charlton was IN FACT none other than CL3. He ALL BUT ADMITTED IT!! This is EXPLOSIVE!!! (etc etc)

Damn, why can't we be just a tiny bit more like them?

PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 pm

John Charlton (Deleted by Admin, private information, if at all applicable, will not be published here. For instance I will also not publish your IP number. The name is John Charlton and that is it) (My bold)

Wonder what the "private information deleted was? In the CHorlyverse, this statement would be regarded as PROOF POSITIVE that John Charles was IN FACT none other than CL3. He ALL BUT ADMITTED IT!! This is EXPLOSIVE!!! (etc etc)

Damn, why can't we be just a tiny bit more like them? Because we have functioning brain cells??

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Because we have functioning brain cells??Booooooh to functioning brain cells. I want to make unsubstantiated allegations and have them accepted as PROOF POSITIVE by...ooooh, at least 273 "WE THE PEOPLE!"

Bob Weber

The Post and Email

Post by Bob Weber » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 pm

[snip]

In the CHorlyverse, this statement would be regarded as PROOF POSITIVE that John Charlton was IN FACT none other than CL3. He ALL BUT ADMITTED IT!! This is EXPLOSIVE!!! (etc etc)

[snip}

Actually, the smart money is betting that CEL3 is JC! But we have better reasons than that.

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Actually, the smart money is betting that CEL3 is JC! But we have better reasons than that.I know a couple of 'clues' have been dropped here and there, but has some clever person been doing textual analysis? That would be so BRILL

LM K

The Post and Email

Post by LM K » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:30 pm

unbelievable. Charlton now has a new theory that Obama was adopted. Evidence?

WAIF benefit performance on Nov. 4, 1960, the very day, one supposes, that Barack Hussein Obama is allegedly conceivedWAIF is a organization to encourage adoptions. Wow, now there's a smoking gun. As usual it would be funny if not so ridiculous.

Here's the link: [/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/20/new-evidence-points-to-obama-adoption-%e2%80%94-waif-program/]http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... f-program/Yes, babies always come on schedule.

WTF is "allegedly conceived". He was conceived. He had to be. He is alive. Even if conception occurred in a petri dish, contraception had to occur. Egg, meet sperm. Sperm, meet egg.

I need to slap the stupid right out of this person.

They aren't "accidentally" ignorant; they've chosen ignorance because it fits their distorted world view. I have nothing but contempt for them. =D> =D>

Well said. It is sad to see purposeful ignorance. It is a waste. It is pathetic. And it is mandatory for one to believe in birfism.
"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 pm

I need to slap the stupid right out of this person.http://www.vidzshare.net/play.php?vid=2013
ImageX 4 ImageX36

mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Actually, if he was born exactly on time, he would have been conceived on or about Friday, November 11, 1960.I don't really know how that works, as I have never been pregnant. But, being the aunt of many, I do know that it's not exactly 9 months. I also know google is my friend, and calculators exist.[/break1]paulsadowski.com/BirthData.asp]http://www.paulsadowski.com/BirthData.asp[/break1]mymonthlycycles.com/whencalcct.jsp?calctype=retropc]http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/whencalc ... pe=retropc

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Help The Post & Email grow!

October 22, 2009 by John Charlton

Help us move to a Professional Site: we need to raise $2,000.00 USD

Donations are not tax-deductible; but will be used to pay our bills for hosting, web-development; legal fees. (My bold)

WHAT legal fees would those be, John Charlaton?

LM K

The Post and Email

Post by LM K » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

10 KBG Tactics Used by Obots and Obama-maniacs,http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... a-maniacs/

1. Obot provocateurs, with their nasty comments attacking authors of blogs and other citizens who comment in public forums.

{snip}

2. Double agents, that play along, to cause the most damage at the crucial moments. Never allow or tolerate unpatriotic behavior even from those who have seemed for a while to be patriots.

3. Fabrication of fake birth documents to discredit citizens looking for the truth.

{snip}

4. Injection of diversionary arguments, news stories, legal interpretations, etc.. A classic example of this is the “U.S. as a corporation” theory, which is a cover/planted theory,

{snip}

5. The creation of cult followings, where followers are trained to attack other patriots or patriot organizations, rather than Obama. — Even Dante Alighieri in his Divine Comedy put traitors in the deepest pit of the Inferno, because to betray an ally is the worst of crimes.

6. Personal threats against leaders of movement; sabatogue of cars, blogs, leases, etc.

7. Disinformation: well that is the principal activity of the Obama administration, so no comment is necessary: his 2 biographies are pure propaganda; the COLB was a read herring, etc..

8. Enticing patriots into actions to discredit or demoralize them: Land was clearly a “wet affair” agent…

9. Direct action: threats by Judges and lawyers against citizens and lawyers challenging Obama; harassment of lawyers by clerks in Supreme Courts and other courts.

10. Combination of efforts by media outlets to provide a sustained attack on patriotic movementMuch, much more at the link. My emphasis is underlined or in colored text.

This list is, IMO, strong evidence to support the supposition that John Charlton is CEL3.

A few comments:

1) The "US as a corporation theory" ran rampant throughout birferdom. I am a bit confused by CharLinc's thoughts about this theory.

2) In #5, CharLinc refers to Dante's "Inferno", a book that Lincoln refers to repeatedly in his own legal pleadings. He still refers to Dante's "Inferno" on a regular basis when he writes as CEL3. CEL3 is obsessed with the book.

It is interesting that CharLinc mentions patriot fighting against patriot. Orly is by far the most disagreeable and difficult of the birfer "lawyers". She plays birfer against birfer all the time. One criticism and you are on her hit list. I suspect that this comment was directed at David Crockett over at the Betrayal. Crockett wrote the open letter to Orly, and had been a strong supporter of Orly. But after watching Orly's filings get tossed back time and time again for lack of signature, lack of cover letters, etc, and after Orly hooked up with the felon CEL3, Crockett wrote his open letter. Crockett's letter was to the point, but written with sincere regret. Crockett truly felt let down be Orly, but felt that he needed to say what he said publicly, on his own blog.

3) In #6, CharLinc refers to the sabotage of CARS and LEASES. Orly still maintains that a missing clamp in her car engine was an attempt against her life. Lincoln's entire life now revolves around birferism, illegal foreclosure manipulation and just plain old squatting.

4) #8. WTF is a ""wet affair" and do I want to know?

5) In #9, CharLinc refers to threats against the judiciary. Who is it that openly threatens Judges, including USSC Judges on a freakin' daily basis? The birfers. And specifically, the birfers who follow Orly with religious fervor. Carter even nailed Orly in open court about the harassment he and his staff were receiving on a daily basis. I have yet, in my 14 months following this insanity, seen an obot threaten or even hint at threatening someone in the judiciary.

6) In #10, CharLinc discusses the role of "the media" in sabotaging the birfers. But who are the media whores in this. The birfers. And Orly is the sluttiest of the media whores.

CharLinc also has an interview with Orly Taitz,http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... post-email on his site. It was just posted.

Oh, and CharLinc also needs $2000.00 to keep his website up and running.

A PUBLIC APPEAL TO THE READERS

If you would like to help The Post & Email grow, we need to raise approx. $2,000.00 USD, to get our own site and set it up: monies donated will be used to cover expense of domain registration, hosting, web-development; legal fees for incorporation and filing. It will not go to employess or staff, as we are all working pro bono at this point.

If you would like to make a donation, please click this link.

You will be transfered to a Paypal interface, which will enable you to make a donation directly our account.

Uh, what legal fees?
Take the Money and Run

LM K

The Post and Email

Post by LM K » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 pm

LMK said And he is pushing her to keep going. He states that she is "apprehensive" because she suspects that Land may sanction her 10K every time she files in his court. He is using Orly and she can't see it.LMK Is Orly dominant here or is CEL3? Orly has always been strange and it seems that when these two came together it was like a marriage of minds. I dont think that she needed too much of a shove to go in Lincolns direction. Without him it would only have taken a bit longer.Regards..............DickCEL3. Orly's filings became more sophisticated the minute Lincoln entered the scene. And he has legal theories that she would have never dream of without him. He attends many of her interviews, and even steered her away from answering a question in the Washington Post article.Lincoln is in control of the entire show. Orly is a puppet that is the face of Lincoln. And she pays him for his services.
Take the Money and Run

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Bah! Orly speaks to someone who is already a 'believer'. Gah! to the rest of it!

Something that interests me though. The last question/answer.

Mrs. Rondeau: When did you become part of what is now called the patriotic movement or the Article II patriot movement?

Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it. Bold is mine.

"Article II Patriot Movement?" I thought I was keeping up pretty well with 'understanding the law and Patroits dedicated to preserving it in Birfistan' until I read that. Just googled and there is nothing about it so far.

But that aside, I'm pretty sure Orly has given different answers to that specific question in the past.

I'm going to bed shortly, it being nearly 3.30am where I love, but I'll deffo look into this tomorrow.

June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Bah! Orly speaks to someone who is already a 'believer'. Gah! to the rest of it!

Something that interests me though. The last question/answer.

Mrs. Rondeau: When did you become part of what is now called the patriotic movement or the Article II patriot movement?

Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it. Bold is mine.

"Article II Patriot Movement?" I thought I was keeping up pretty well with 'understanding the law and Patroits dedicated to preserving it in Birfistan' until I read that. Just googled and there is nothing about it so far.

But that aside, I'm pretty sure Orly has given different answers to that specific question in the past.

I'm going to bed shortly, it being nearly 3.30am where I love, but I'll deffo look into this tomorrow.You're absolutely right, twinx. From the Oct. 5 Barnett transcript, pp. 93-94:

And I was just horrified from the moment Mr. Obama started running, and the moment he opened his mouth and I could hear what he was saying, I knew where we are going, because I lived it, I felt it on my own skin, and it was just one nightmare. And I worked on this issue 24/7/365. I was not a Constitutional lawyer before. But this was such an important issue that I felt I have to work, not 24 but 25/7/365. (bold mine)

So much for starting "from the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud".

I really wish I had a vomit smiley right now...

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Mrs. Rondeau: When did you become part of what is now called the patriotic movement or the Article II patriot movement?Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it.And here I thought they were just birthers...shows how much I know. Perhaps the believe they can shake the "birther" connotation and a name such as "Article II Patriot Movement" will make them sound more legitimate...nope, they are and always will be birthers. Nothing they call themselves will change their misguided efforts to oust a sitting president, simply because the don't like who one a legal election, by attempting to rewrite the constitution they so loudly proclaim to defend.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

realist

The Post and Email

Post by realist » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 pm

I was not a Constitutional lawyer before. But this was such an important issue that I felt I have to work, not 24 but 25/7/365.Nor are you now, nor any other kind of lawyer...well, 'cept a very, very bad one.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

GreatGrey

The Post and Email

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Mrs. Rondeau: When did you become part of what is now called the patriotic movement or the Article II patriot movement?Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it.Marketing / Re-Branding

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 pm

...And I was just horrified from the moment Mr. Obama started running, and the moment he opened his mouth and I could hear what he was sayingJune Bug, thank you.

That is EXACTLY the quote from Orly I had in mind, and it contradicts what she said in this latest interview.

*goes to search for Taitz actions/comments from May 2nd, 2007*

GreatGrey:

Marketing / Re-BrandingHehe, that's the one!

Sterngard Friegen

The Post and Email

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Dr. Taitz: From the moment I found out that Barack Obama was committing fraud, that’s when I decided that I had to fight it.And here I thought they were just birthers...shows how much I know.

Perhaps the believe they can shake the "birther" connotation and a name such as "Article II Patriot Movement" will make them sound more legitimate...nope, they are and always will be birthers. Nothing they call themselves will change their misguided efforts to oust a sitting president, simply because the don't like who one a legal election, by attempting to rewrite the constitution they so loudly proclaim to defend. Where's the "homophone alert" smiley?

Return to “Miscellaneous”