The Post and Email

Reality Check

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check »

Has Carl Gallups become a non-person at the P&E ? We need more breathless articles on the divorce of the century! :fingerwag:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:06 am
Has Carl Gallups become a non-person at the P&E?
Basically, yes. If Zullo wants to mope about their failed relationship, that's allowed. But the Gallups-dumped-me well has gone dry; that story has been told.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

bob wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:37 pm
Reality Check wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:06 am
Has Carl Gallups become a non-person at the P&E?
Basically, yes. If Zullo wants to mope about their failed relationship, that's allowed. But the Gallups-dumped-me well has gone dry; that story has been told.
Puh-leez, bob. When has that ever stopped Rondeau?

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Would Jonny Mo have been good with President Obama doing this too also? :?:

Jonny Mo Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 10:03 AM

Email sent to White House and DOJ today:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

https://www.justice.gov/doj/webform/you ... a253830d65

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP-AG BARR-US ATTY JOHN DURHAM

Just be your natural selves; you are doing the right things because you are clean fellows with clean convictions to render convictions over evil now being displayed on tunnel vision television!

Laws are the jail cells of our minds, and whenever we bust out of those mental jail cells, we risk permanent residency inside the metal jail cells of our binds! – JD Mooers

If national or state by state MARTIAL LAW is necessary, for a while, SO BE IT!

HOAX GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTORS = REAL ANARCHISTS = Pawns of External Powers

a national BoweL Movement = BLM = BLACK LOOTERS MATTER

GOD BLESS LAW ENFORCEMENT…MY FAMILY STANDS WITH YOU!
https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/05/29 ... ent-406141

:sick:
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Where is Judge Sullivan?:
MONDAY NIGHT DEADLINE APPROACHES

On Tuesday, May 19, a petition for a Writ of Mandamus was filed on behalf of Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn (Ret) to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, where it was assigned the number 20-5143.

On May 21, the three-judge panel reviewing the case ordered Sullivan to respond to Powell’s Writ of Mandamus “within ten days.”

Sullivan has until midnight on Monday to file his response. As of this writing, nothing bearing his name has been entered on the docket, although entries were made as recently as Saturday, May 30.
Rondeau's clockwatching is newsworthy!

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: PayPal Accounts Appear Unlocked, then “Restricted” Again:
TECH PROBLEM, TAMPERING OR SOMETHING ELSE?

At approximately 8:50 a.m. Monday morning, The Post & Email’s editor logged in to the PayPal account associated with the newspaper to perform some record-keeping and found that it was no longer marked “restricted” as it had been designated without explanation on May 21, 2020.

As has been our experience since May 21, when logging in we did not see the customary home-page message stating, “Welcome back!” but rather, were taken directly to our account information. However, after logging out, the welcome message appears, apparently as a default.

Curious, we logged into our PayPal account associated with an unrelated business and found that it, too, was no longer marked “restricted.” Moreover, we were able to create a draft invoice and upload an identifying image to save in a template without any type of “restriction” message appearing as it had on May 21 and thereafter.

Approximately two hours later, we returned to The Post & Email’s PayPal account to find that the “restricted” designation again appeared. The second account appeared to remain on unrestricted status. Upon refreshing the page, however, it returned. On all previous occasions dating back to May 21, the “restricted” label had appeared immediately upon log-in to both accounts.

One might wonder why such a technical problem, if indeed it is, arose now, and whether or not Paypal is aware of it.

Last Tuesday, following the Memorial Day weekend, this writer mailed a letter to the PayPal Civil Department in San José, CA to request the reason as to why both PayPal accounts were placed on “restricted” status without recourse or any type of notification that there was an issue.

Our letter reads as follows:

We have not yet received a response.

The Post & Email wishes to correct the record regarding the claim that we did not receive an email from the customer service representative with whom we spoke on the evening of May 21. At our request, the CSR had promised to send us the address of PayPal’s Civil Department so that we could inquire as to why our accounts were frozen. While we supplied our editor@thepostemail.com email address to her to do so, she sent it through PayPal’s messaging center, which had not been made clear but may be the company’s standard practice.

[An update suggests the accounts are again unrestricted.]
THRILLING STUFF.

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

How is PayPal surviving without the commissions from the massive Post and Email revenue? They might need to have a financial note at the next 10-Q Quarterly Report explaining the decline in revenue. PayPal Holdings, Inc. is estimated to report earnings on 07/22/2020. They may have to come to the table and work this out with Sharon before 7/22, the loss may be material.
6/12/20 Urine Drug Screening Tonight! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

C'mon guys. :fingerwag: Don't criticize Rondeau. It was a slow news day. She filled the pages of her paper with a real, gripping human interest story. That's what you do when there is nothing else going on in the world.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:I uploaded a day or so ago my new document to SCRIBD about Tammy Duckworth not being a natural born Citizen of the United States and thus not eligible to be VP or President. I made it public as I have all my prior uploads. I can see it in my ProtectOurLiberty upload account and list. But no one else can. The rest of the world see a NOTICE message … This document has been removed by Scribd. [ . . . ] This is an example of shadow banning imo since I can see the document as the uploader and there is no statement saying my document violates any rules and has been removed. SCRIBD just refuses to let the world see it without directly telling the uploader that they are doing that. The throwing rocks in the paths and censorship and harassment by big media online of constitutional conservatives is getting more and more brazen and wider spread. SCRIBD must be added to the list of large media and tools (Google, Twitter, Facebook, PayPal etc.) that is engaging in censorship and shadow banning and harassment of conservative viewpoints. Congress should add SCRIBD to their list of targets to investigate for censoring conservative messages. The left can spread their words and message via these platforms unobstructed but constitutional conservatives cannot. We get rocks thrown in our path at every turn. Especially on the subject of constitutional eligibility to be Pres or VP, and natural born Citizen.
Why blame your own incompetence when you can blame the DERP STATE?!

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Are Military Brass Planning to Defy the President?:
“THAT’S CALLED A MUTINY”
The unintentionally ironic comment of the day:
James Carter wrote:Military brass who defy, i.e. disobey, President Trump’s orders should suffer the exact same fate as Lt. Colonel Terrance Lakin.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

bob wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:16 pm
P&E: Are Military Brass Planning to Defy the President?:
“THAT’S CALLED A MUTINY”
The unintentionally ironic comment of the day:
James Carter wrote:Military brass who defy, i.e. disobey, President Trump’s orders should suffer the exact same fate as Lt. Colonel Terrance Lakin.
The top brass has already made it be known that they wouldn't immediately launch our missiles just because Trump held the launch codes. TG that some senior officials know that they are working for our country and not for Trump.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Colin Powell, You are Not Telling the Truth:
THE DEEP STATE CARES NOT FOR THE CONSTITUTION

Dear Gen. Powell:

On Sunday morning, much was made of your revelation that you will not be voting for Donald Trump in November. That does not come as a surprise since you voted for the “transformational figure” known as “Barack Hussein Obama,” a Democrat, twice, and were at odds on occasion with President George W. Bush, the Republican president under whom you served as secretary of state.

Interestingly, early in your interview with Tapper you invoked the “birthers’ movement” as one of your objections to Trump, claiming he raised questions about Obama’s eligibility because Obama “was a black man.” What evidence do you have to support your claim?

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]
Someone's cranky!

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

ZekeB wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:20 pm

The top brass has already made it be known that they wouldn't immediately launch our missiles just because Trump held the launch codes. TG that some senior officials know that they are working for our country and not for Trump.
Never heard that one before, is there somewhere I can read about it?
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Adorable, Sharon did her patented spin and pivot... and gosh, she's got PROOF and EVIDENCE. This may be it comrades, Sharon has discovered our plan :( P0rtia, you might need to keep the drone warmed up. We might need to go to Playbook Orange.

Colin Powell, You are Not Telling the Truth
On Sunday, June 7, 2020 4 Comments
If you really revered the Constitution, you would have opened your eyes to the fact that a 5+-year criminal investigation found the image posted on the White House website purported to represent Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate to be an abject forgery, along with his Selective Service registration form, thereby duping an unsuspecting electorate with the full complicity of the press. Here is the evidence:

If you cared about the Constitution, you would have been concerned enough to educate yourself, and others, as to the questions relating to Obama and his eligibility Article II, Section 1, clause 5, which requires the president and commander-in-chief to be a “natural born Citizen.” Those questions only intensified with the findings of forgery in his “government” documents. Instead, you continue to peddle the falsehoods and twisted narrative of the mainstream media as a means to an end: to remove Donald Trump from office because he threatens the status quo of the Deep State of which so many in Washington, DC are a part.

The “birthers” issue continues to be raised by those who undoubtedly fear that if Trump remains in office for another term, he will delegate the U.S. Justice Department to delve into the birth-certificate issue, prove the pundits, talking heads, media figures and retired generals wrong and misguided, and show that Obama was never eligible to hold the office in the first place.

Why else would two U.S. intelligence agents tell investigator Mike Zullo that Obama was “not born in the United States”?

The revelations would be likely to shake America to its very core and to cause the FBI’s spying on the 2016 Trump campaign, the Russia “collusion” investigation and Ukraine hoax to pale in comparison. Who was behind this malfeasance? Who else but the Deep State could have commandeered an ineligible candidate into the highest office in the land for not one term, but two?

On a personal level, the ultimate unveiling of the lengths to which Deep State actors went to hijack the American government will reveal that yours and tens of millions of others’ votes for Obama were misplaced and stolen, rendering them a fiction, a farce and complete deception. For now, though, the smokescreen which obscures the greatest hoax in American political history continues, fueled by a cacophony of lies from the media, the Democrats, and the Deep State.

bob

Post by bob »

Rondeau so angry she essentially posted the same article twice: P&E: Colin Powell, Reporting for Duty:
Joseph DeMaio wrote:“THE DEFINITION OF PROPAGANDA”
Oh, the irony; continuing:
Powell went on to explain that his reasons for criticizing President Trump originated long ago with questions surrounding Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.’s constitutional eligibility. Powell told Tapper: “The first thing that troubled me is the whole birther movement. The birther movement had to do with the fact that the President of the United States, President Obama, was a black man. That was part of it.” That comment, coming at the beginning of his remarks, caught your faithful servant’s attention and prompts this offering.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]
:yawn:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

🔥 on the P&E message board! A Birfer fight takes off. In this corner, 78 year old James Carter. In that corner, the effusive Gary Wilmott.

James Carter
Monday, June 8, 2020 at 4:37 PM
@Gary Wilmont

You completely misconstrued my comment. I am very well aware that the Officer’s Oath that Lt Colonel Terry Lakin swore to compelled him to abide the U.S. Constitution, not the president. However, as you well know, he was Courts Martialed not for not abiding the U.S. Constitution but, rather, for disobeying redeployment orders — orders which ultimately originated at the top of his chain of command, (P)resident Obama. I believe that any current Active Duty Officer who defies/ignores orders ultimately originating from President Trump should suffer the same fate as Lt. Colonel Terry Lakin — fair is fair, yes? In no way, shape or form have I ever intended to besmerch Lt. Colonel Terry Lakin — quite the opposite in fact. I suggest you read all the previous comments I’ve posted here regarding both Lt. Colonel Terry Lakin and (P)resident Barack Hussein Obama.

Gary Wilmott
Monday, June 8, 2020 at 3:03 PM
To James Carter, as to Terry Lakin. Lt. Col. Lakin’s officer’s oath was to the Constitution not the CIC. There was plenty of credible evidence that the anti-American fraud who goes by the name of Barack Hussein Obama was an imposter. Lakin did the right thing; the ethical, honorable and courageous duty to challenge the purported POTUS. Unfortunately a corrupt administration, treacherous politicians and a kangaroo military court betrayed Lakin. In the end, his fears were justified. The evidence has shown Obama to be a fraud and usurper AND the leader of the most corrupt, criminal cabal in our history. I suggest you read OFFICERS OATH and get your facts straight before you continue sliming Lakin’s character.

OPOVV
Monday, June 8, 2020 at 1:49 PM
When I first started to send my editorials to The P&E, I had contacts in the Pentagon, some in the Air Force and a few on deployed NAVY ships sailing in harm’s way.

But after a couple of years of Barry Soetoro, aka Obama of “WHERE’S the BIRTH CERTIFICATE?” fame, my contacts dried-up so I only had a few contacts in various National Guard units around the county, but after the de facto usurper was reelected, even they dried-up.

And my contacts are still dried-up, not because of Trump, but due to all the Deep Staters that are in our military. It is very bad when our troops fear “friendly fire” from Obots — Obama and Hillary/Biden supporters — that are allowed to be in our military, people who took the Oath but don’t believe in it.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff recruit those who would NOT fight for Israel, but murder our troops instead. And not only have they let them in, but are actively recruiting more and more of them every day, so there are more of our sworn enemy (Muslims) in our military today than yesterday. Now I ask you: how stupid is that? How ANTI-AMERICAN is that?

Very bad situation when the Oath to the Constitution doesn’t mean diddly; just look at Allen West.

As I said, it is not looking good at all.

Navy Captains afraid to wipe Iran gunboats off the face of the earth: my philosophy is: shoot first and let God sort it out.

Been there; done that. How many people do you know who was jumped by two guys and had a knife at their throat, and lived to tell about it?

OPOVV

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

OPOVV's sources dried up? Um, it's more likely they retired or realized that OPOVV had gone loopy.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:59 am
OPOVV's sources dried up? Um, it's more likely they retired or realized that OPOVV had gone loopy.
Or, more likely, his hallucinations have changed.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Federal Judge Rules in Favor of “the Rights of the People” to Acquire Firearms:
ORDERS CONNECTICUT OFFICIALS TO RESUME FINGERPRINTING FOR PISTOL PERMITS

On April 10, 2020, CCDL president Holly Sullivan sent a letter by certified mail to the office of Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont (D) asking him to amend his Executive Order 7E issued March 17, 2020 in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

“CCDL” stands for “Connecticut Citizens Defense League.” The organization states it is “a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.”

In 2013, The Post & Email interviewed then-CCDL president Scott Wilson about proposed legislation in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting which took the lives of 26 children and educators on December 14, 2012. . . .

At the same time, CCDL announced that two Connecticut legislators who are also practicing attorneys in the state, State Rep. Craig Fishbein (R-District 90) and State Rep. Doug Dubitsky (R-District 47), would represent them in the civil action. . . .

[Disclosure: Dubitsky is this writer’s state representative, although we did not contact him for purposes of this article or the lawsuit.]

The Post & Email contacted both Sullivan and Lamont for comment for this article but did not hear back from either by press time.
Once again, Rondeau makes the story about ... Rondeau.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Wait, she's live in Connecticut!?!?!?

I though with all her articles about "corruption" in Tennessee she lived there :confused:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

bob

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Wait, she's live in Connecticut!?!?!?

I thought with all her articles about "corruption" in Tennessee she lived there
Oh, she lives in Connecticut. Briefly, some greatest hits:

Rondeau's obsession with Tennesee started with blowhard birther and real creep Walter Fitzpatrick, who had moved to Tennessee. Fitzpatrick wanted Obama to be indicted, and when his local grand jury refused to do so, Fitzpatrick sought to citizen's arrest its foreperson, which led to Fitzpatrick becoming very familiar with the Tennesse criminal justice system. Rondeau eagerly "reported" on Fitzpatrick's literal and metaphorical trials.

At one point, Fitzpatrick swiped from a courthouse a (grand?) juror list. And then mailed the list to Rondeau. Which led to law enforcement knocking on her door and asking for the "evidence." (Rondeau was "lucky" not to have been charged as well.)

Fitzpatrick did stints in the state pen. Which led to Fitzpatrick telling his new friends about Rondeau. So these Tennessee prisoners started writing to a Connecticut harpist to help them solve their legal woes. Because she had "helped" (read: enabled) Fitzpatrick so much.

And, suddenly, Rondeau's an "expert" in criminal injustice in Tennessee.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

This is gonna be great! :boxing:
PayPal Receives Complaint by Certified Mail
On Saturday, June 13, 2020 No Comment
IS RESOLUTION OR ARBITRATION NEXT? :lol:
by Sharon Rondeau

(Jun. 13, 2020) — On Friday, the U.S. Postal Service confirmed receipt of The Post & Email’s complaint to PayPal, Inc. for closing its editor’s accounts without reason and, we believe, without justification, on May 21, 2020.

Following PayPal’s instructions in its User Agreement, the editor completed the designated form last weekend and sent it by certified mail on Monday morning. The form asks for contact information, a proposed remedy and for 30 days to review the complaint.

As we reported, on May 21 PayPal sent an email to an email account not associated with The Post & Email’s PayPal account stating that “activities” at its website caused it to “restrict” the account. Unlike others’ similar complaints of which we have since become aware, PayPal did not freeze our funds nor state that any type of investigation had been launched.

“Restricted” accounts within the Paypal dashboard are described as “limited,” but when we sought additional information through the link provided, the singular statement, “You can’t use Paypal anymore” appeared.

Approximately four hours after receiving the email, we received another at the same email account inviting us to take advantage of a PayPal promotion associated with online merchandising, prompting us to suspect that the first email had been a “spoof.” We reported it to Paypal as a suspected imposter message, receiving an acknowledgment shortly thereafter.

However, later that day, we discovered that Paypal restricted the second account, also, without reference to “activities” or any specific objection. The sole “You can’t use Paypal anymore” message appeared when we sought an explanation.

Having taken the first steps outlined in the User Agreement to rectify the situation without satisfaction, we were directed to Paypal’s “Civil” Department, to which we mailed a standard letter dated May 23. After two weeks and no response, we took the next step of sending the specified form via certified mail.

As per the Agreement, Paypal has 30 days to respond. Following that, should we not obtain satisfaction, we have the option, as does Paypal, to request arbitration through the American Arbitration Association (ADR.org). As set forth in Paypal’s User Agreement, arbitration “shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or PayPal may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and PayPal subject to the discretion of the arbitrator(s) to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant.”

Paypal is responsible for the costs of arbitration if the other party requests it and if claimed damages total less than $10,000.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/06/13 ... fied-mail/

Shockingly, PayPal's stock is UP in extended trading, the market must not have read this post yet!

PPAL.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob »

Ninja'd! :crying:

Rondeau's mailing a letter is newsworthy! You can't get this content elsewhere!

realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:17 pm
Ninja'd! :crying:

Rondeau's mailing a letter is newsworthy! You can't get this content elsewhere!
:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

She probably sent a very sternly worded letter. :madguy:

Those are the only ones that get birthers exactly what they want. :daydream:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Return to “Miscellaneous”