The Post and Email

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious »

Story was soooo Rharon.

Now we know: Press Time is 10AM ET, excellent timing, really gets the days news in... a day later :P
Our subscription service is provided by Mailchimp, which never shares your email address with a third party.

Those wishing to subscribe can also click the navigational tab at the top of the home page. Our news alerts are issued at 10:00 AM ET seven days a week and include links to all articles published in the last 24-hour period.

The Post & Email thanks all who generously gave to our fundraiser, and we look forward to a very busy and groundbreaking 2020.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season coming in March on weTV!

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: House Intel Committee Ranking Member: Intel Community IG Testimony “Very Damaging” to Whistleblower Claims:
“HE’S GOT SERIOUS QUESTIONS TO ANSWER FOR”

In a rare lengthy interview on Monday [with Sara Carter :roll: ], House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes (R-CA22) discussed everything from his $450 million lawsuit against CNN for alleged defamation to the media in general to the Russia “hoax” to Ukraine to what he said is an “active investigation” into Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson for his role in advancing the “whistleblower” complaint which initiated the impeachment of President Donald J. Trump in September.
:yawn: The rest is just Rondeau calling her transcription "journalism." :nope: But!:
At 4:23 p.m. EST, The Post & Email contacted the DNI at its posted number and asked for the media contact but was told the department was gone for the day.
Rondeau's getting blown off is newsworthy!
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comments:
Christopher T. Farrell wrote:I too was visited by the Secret Service for comments made in 2008.

I called in on a local radio station program hosted by the former head of the Republican Party of Louisiana, Jeff Crouere. Now, I may have seemed a little animated as I was taking heavy pain medication as I had broken my wrist and wrenched my neck seriously only days before but I explained that within the context of the war in which we are engaged against the pan-Islamic Ooma an enemy agent of Islam who practices taqiyya who has criminally usurped the office of POTUS by fraud has defined himself as a legitimate target of opportunity for any American fighting man to engage.

That was my opinion and it still is.

Jeff Crouere’s show is called ‘Ringside Politics with a Punch’ and it always advertised back then that one could take off the proverbial gloves and speak their mind when they called in.

Former Louisiana State Treasurer Kennedy who is now a senator was a guest on the show the day that I called in.

Jeff Crouere–the personification of the elitist faction within the Louisiana political landscape that runs both the republican party and the democrat party down here had the audacity to assume a leading role in the North Shore Tea Party and helped the G.O.P. to put ‘Pizza Man/Booty Caller’ Herman Cain in as the nominee until the very last minute when the booty-call phone records were made public and the republican party then–as they planned all along to do–slipped Mitt Romney into position as the nominee.

In fact, at the G.O.P. state convention in Shreveport that year the majority of delegates chosen by rank and file republicans across the state of Louisiana were chosen to nominate Ron Paul but as they were on their way to the state convention the republican party then headed by Jeff Crouere’s good friend Roger Villere had the audacity to change the Roberts Rules–while the delegates were in their cars on the way to the convention! There are YouTube videos available for you to witness the police state fiasco that ensued.

The Shreveport Police deputized at least one member of the republican party’s security team when they were informed that it was expected that when the delegates arrived and were told that they could NOT nominate the person they were chosen as delegates to nominate there would be trouble and there was.

But I digress. I was visited at work at Emeril’s Delmonico restaurant where I worked as a dishwasher and prep. cook by Agent Kirk of the United States Secret Service and a power-lifter sized associate of his. Agent Kirk was up in age and no doubt the big guy was there as muscle.

I told them that I stood by what I said and if they wanted to arrest me for it then they could go right ahead and do so. I was in such a terrible way back then that the thought of a jail cell didn’t even look so bad. I had a rough start getting on my feet here in New Orleans.

It was a day or so later that the Sunday edition of the Times Picayune had the Manchurian Muslim from Mombasa’s face on the cover of their paper in a news story that Obama was coming to New Orleans.

Maybe they wouldn’t even have interrogated me if they didn’t know that Obungo was coming to town.

Jeff Crouere is now sometimes writing stories for thepostemail.com. That’s too bad because he personifies the Deep State Swamp.

A long time later Crouere had Villere on his cable television show that goes by the same name as his radio talk show, ‘Ringside Politics with a Punch.’ Instead of demanding that someone be held accountable and changes be put in place that delegates chosen to represent the people would be free to do just that as the self-appointed leader of the North Shore Tea Party I watched the episode of Crouere’s show in disbelief as he allowed Villere to read from index cards and do a promotional spot.

I wondered if Crouere and Villere were going to swap spit.
Rondeau wrote:The Post & Email is aware of your disapproval of radio host and columnist Jeff Crouere’s decisions made when he served as Louisiana Republican Party Chair. Everyone is entitled to his own opinions and difference of opinions regarding the conduct of political influencers and officials. The P&E accepts columns from a wide variety of writers and believes Mr. Crouere’s work, which is not written for us exclusively, merits publication. Since Mr. Crouere often mentions the “Deep State,” are you sure he is part of it?
Rattlerjake wrote:Wow Sharon, you actually think that because someone negatively mentions something they can’t be part of it? Your words, not mine — [“Since Mr. Crouere often mentions the “Deep State,” are you sure he is part of it?”] Funny how the left constantly comes out against racism and anti-semitism, yet they are the premier violators of both of those agendas; and of course lets not forget that leftist politicians take the oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution but NEVER do!. The NRA claims to be our to supporter of second amendment rights yet they have done the opposite on many issues! Lyin’ Ted Cruz claims to be a “devout” Constitutionalist and conservative yet he didn’t hesitate to violate that very Constitution in his desire to be POTUS! And yet you believe that Crouere can’t be a liar either?

What I also know is that the P&E often eliminates comments that they don’t agree with, even when based on facts or physical evidence, simply because it doesn’t conform to your ideology and you can claim that it violates your terms. I fully expect this comment to be removed!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

How too too ironically funny. One hypocrite calling out another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

At 4:23 p.m. EST, The Post & Email contacted the DNI at its posted number and asked for the media contact but was told the department was gone for the day.
THE THRILLING UPDATE!: P&E: Director of National Intelligence Media Office Mum on IG Testimony Questions:
“WE RESPECTFULLY DECLINE COMMENT”

As The Post & Email reported on Tuesday, a late-afternoon phone call to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) yielded the response that the media staff had left for the day.

Early Wednesday afternoon, we again called the ODNI, where a woman gave us an email address to which to send media questions.

Our email reads [in part] as follows:
Rondeau wrote:1. Can the DNI address why Rep. Nunes believes that Inspector General Michael Atkinson either ‘lied’ or needs to amend his testimony to the House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence?

2. :Did the whistleblower’s complaint involve a matter normally handled by the Intelligence Community?
However, almost instantly we received an auto-response from the address stating that the individual is out of the office on an extended medical leave, referring us back to the ODNI’s office and the same email address.

We called the ODNI a third time and repored[*] the auto-response. At that point, we were given an alternate email address to which to send our questions, which we did.

On Thursday morning, we received the following initial response from [the] Media Relations Office[]:
Your questions are best addressed by the IC IG public affairs office[.]
We responded simultaneously to both addresses with, “OK, thank you.” Less than an hour later, we received a response from the third DNI addressee, which reads as follows:
The ICIG’s office is in receipt of your inquiry, and thank you for the opportunity to respond. We respectfully decline comment.

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.
Continuing to blow off Rondeau is newsworthy!

* "Repored"? Who edits this rag?

realist

Post by realist »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Can the DNI address why Rep. Nunes believes that Inspector General Michael Atkinson either ‘lied’ or needs to amend his testimony to the House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence?
Asking the DNI why a third party believes something. Brilliant.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I have never seen a Real Actual Publication publish entire articles on the effort to reach a media relations or department contact. For a Real Actual Publication, "could not be reached" or "declined to comment" is sufficient. For some reason I find these hundreds of words on each detail of reaching out and autoresponses hilarious. The point is no doubt to make it look like the gov't or someone has something to hide, but it's so amateurish it's hard to do anything but LOL.

bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:34 pm
For some reason I find these hundreds of words on each detail of reaching out and autoresponses hilarious.
It's the make-busy work between Zullo's perennial "any day now!" pronouncements.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

This comment is so full of stupid it's noteworthy. Maybe we should have a contest -- whomever finds the greatest number of lies, inaccuracies and ridiculousness wins a prize. Maybe a dental appointment with Orly? Or a harp CD from Rharon? Here are a few, there must be scores of lies in the ridiculous-to-the-point-of-funny post.

1. Laity didn't expose anything.
2. There were no criminal acts.
3. There are no "Millions of other caring and patriotic American citizens" who care... maybe 10 lunatics?
4. Obama didn't usurp anything.
5. Obama was not the putative president.
6. Obama's birth certificate exists and was repeatedly certified by Hawaii, which is how it works.

Bob68
Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 10:46 AM
Robert Laity,
I thank you for your work on exposing the “Obama” sham which was successfully carried out on America. Your words and actions to expose the huge criminal acts involved are highly appreciated by me and millions of other caring and patriotic American citizens. Knowing you will never give up helps keep me doing what I can to help………….
IMO the truth about Obama’s usurpation and the sham which installed him as America’s putative president is something none of the talking heads will ever fairly discuss, (if at all), even the “good” ones. Two examples are President Trump’s 5 million dollar offer to see Obama’s authentic Hawaii birth certificate, which does not exist……and Trump’s friendship and pardoning of Sheriff Arpaio whose 5 year investigation proved Barry’s claimed Hawaii birth certificate is a bad forgery. John Brennan and the CIA were also implicated in the forgery as being complicit in creating Obama’s fake birth certificate. All complicit in The Obama Fraud, (and there are many), are still covering for others and for Obama to cover themselves for being an active part of installing Barack Hussein Obama as America’s putative president and commander-in-chief, and/or just doing and saying nothing try to stop the usurpation of Barack Hussein Obama This IMO was/is a criminal act which has brought our Constitutional Republic to the brink of being lost to the Globalist/Communist who got Barry installed to weaken America in every way possible. As their puppet, Obama was successful in the job he was installed to do. It was Hillary losing to the “birther” Donald Trump in 2016 which sent all complicit in The Obama Fraud into a panic to remove him from office. To me this is all so obvious……………….
Soooo obvious Bob68, but not in the way you think. :lol:

Realist, are we in a panic again? It's hard to keep track.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season coming in March on weTV!

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Two examples are President Trump’s 5 million dollar offer to see Obama’s authentic Hawaii birth certificate, which does not exist……and Trump’s friendship and pardoning of Sheriff Arpaio whose 5 year investigation proved Barry’s claimed Hawaii birth certificate is a bad forgery.
7. Is there such a thing as "President" Trump's 5 million dollar offer?
8. The pardoning was related to the conviction for Arpaio's racist profiling of residents, and unrelated to the alleged "5 year investigation".
9. The alleged 5-year so-called investigation did not "prove" anything.

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Lansdowne wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:18 pm
7. Is there such a thing as "President" Trump's 5 million dollar offer?
No, IIRC the offer was to give $5 million to a charity chosen by Obama, not directly to Obama, if he produced his college records, not his birth certificate.

Trump later claimed he had offered $50 million.

President Obama, wisely, ignored him.
I'm living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Nikita's_UN_Shoe wrote:Sharon Rondeau, Bob68, Robert Laity, CDR Kerchner (Ret), and many other notable commenters on ThePost&Email should be hired as daily advisors to President Donald J. Trump.
:thumbs:

realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:25 am
P&E comment:
Nikita's_UN_Shoe wrote:Sharon Rondeau, Bob68, Robert Laity, CDR Kerchner (Ret), and many other notable commenters on ThePost&Email should be hired as daily advisors to President Donald J. Trump.
:lol: :dance:
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:25 am
P&E comment:
And I thought that administration couldn't get any worse. Looks like I was wrong...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Did Someone Sabotage Dr. Robert Epstein’s Website?:
IF SO, WHO?
No; no one. Continuing:
A tip on Monday afternoon from reader CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret) led this writer to the Twitter feed and website of Dr. Robert Epstein, a preeminent Harvard University-educated psychologist who has given recent interviews on what he says is Google’s ability to “shift the opinions and voting preferences of undecided voters…just because of the bias and favoritism in Google search results.”

While The Post & Email was able to access Epstein’s personal website, “https://drrobertepstein.com/,” from his Twitter account, using the Google search engine brought us to the site but immediately redirected to a series of circular, never-ending prompts.

On the second attempt, we clicked the “back” button a number of times, after which the redirected screen finally led to the Yahoo! News home page.

We performed the Google search a third time, which reproduced the same initial malfunction with a different outcome.

Interestingly, we found that attempting to reach Epstein’s website through the DuckDuckGo search engine for “Dr. Robert Epstein psychologist” produced the same results.

The fourth entry referencing “Bringing America Back to Life” is functional as of this writing, as is the “Wikipedia” link.
Rondeau's surfing is newsworthy!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

They keep forgetting President Obama was re-elected and with over 50% of the vote both times (IMPOTUS: 46.1% HRC: 48.2%). But it's John Roberts' fault and he can't be trusted! They just won't admit failure, its really something else.
CDR Kerchner (Ret)
Friday, January 17, 2020 at 2:49 PM
Way back when in time since Obama unconstitutionally rose to sit in the Oval Office, I heard that Obama and gang have dirt on the Chief Justice. What I heard was that the Chief Justice, before he was the Chief Justice and earlier in his life, had used extra-legal means to adopt his children using money and his influence to circumvent certain adoption restrictions for the source country of the children he adopted. As I heard the story back then around the time the CJ flipped on the Obama Care vote, that is the reason that the CJ flipped his vote on that case, i.e., he got back door threats that if he didn’t vote the way he did some dirt on him would be made public by Obama and his political dirty politics operatives. Maybe others in this forum remember more details. But if Obama and Hillary indeed do have dirt on the CJ, then all bets are off as to him being objective if it comes to him being the swing vote in the Trump impeachment trial in the Senate. Hopefully it will never come to that point. What is happening in our country is shameful and the seed to all this was the enabling and cover-up of the lack of constitutional eligibility of Obama and his subsequent subversion and corruption of all of our key government institutions. All enabled by a complicit main stream media. If one starts peeling back the corrupt onion of our current government and times, the core seed of it all is the corrupt and unconstitutional Obama getting control of the Presidency and command of our military. We here tried to warn about this back in mid 2008. But the powers to be would not listen or were drowned out by the enabling far left main stream media. So now the country is reaping the whirlwind of the grievous error of letting a conman, grifter, criminal, and unconstitutional fraud like Obama gain the Oval Office. I blame the major media and the weak-kneed Congress back in 2008 for not supporting and protecting Article II Section 1 Clause 5, and the natural born Citizen term therein, for what has happened and is happening. JMHO.

Thomas W Arnold
Friday, January 17, 2020 at 1:13 PM
Sorry to have to say this, but I personally think Chief Justice John Roberts CANNOT be counted on, especially not counted on by conservatives. He has failed to address the single most important issue (and it’s a CONSTITUTIONAL issue) in our country’s history. I shouldn’t have to tell you (readers) what that is for the umpteenth time and always to no avail. It is CONFIRM THE CONSTITUTION’S MEANING/DEFINITION OF ARTICLE 2 NATURAL BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN. It looks like it ain’t gonna happen soon and maybe not ever.
Is it really a precedent now that ANYBODY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WITH ANY POLITICAL BELIEFS AND ALLEGIANCES, ETC, CAN BE THE U. S. PRESIDENT? “Barack Hussein Obama” (and the CIA, DNC including NANCY PELOSI, The Muslim Brotherhood, George Soros, and others who groomed, funded, and conspired criminally to ensure “Obama’s” election) proved it!
In the process trashing our constitution and creating what certainly seems to be a never-ending CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS! Every messed-up thing that is happening now in our society and government started in 2008! IMPEACHMENT FOR DUBIOUS BI-PARTISAN REASONS INCLUDED.
May God help the United States of America.

Notorial Dissent

Birfers, and the Pest and Efail, still clueless after all these years.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:If you watch the documentary named “The Creepy Line” linked to in Sharon’s article you will see Dr. Robert Epstein telling how his online presence has been attacked by Google and Facebook, in particular the day after he first appeared on TV presenting his findings his entire online presence was blocked without explanation other than the blanket message that his material violated their TOS. Google in particular has ways of making one’s online activities disappear or very difficult since their various entities are everywhere, including in their Chrome browser, etc. Google is “big brother” of the 1984 novel. Facebook and Twitter are Google’s siblings. But the online deck is definitely stacked against Trump and constitutional conservatives. Google did the very same things to people trying to educate the electorate about the true meaning, understanding and intent of the founders and framers when they put the “natural born Citizen” clause into Article II, in the presidential eligibility clause. Websites trying to get the word out were down ranked and/or put into Google black lists to make them disappear or difficult to find. The progressive sites pushing their view of natural born Citizen got first page top level ranking by Google search. Pages calling constitutional conservatives racists and conspiracies theorists were pushed towards the top too. Pages of legal scholars and writers simply arguing the truth about “natural born Citizen” and Supreme Court decisions were made to disappear or made hard to find. They have since the 2008 and 2012 election cycle been less obvious in this … maybe trying to cover their tracks a wee bit by loosening up on what they did. I have no doubt that Dr. Robert Epstein is in the cross hairs of Google, Facebook, and Twitter and they will use every subtle tool at their disposal to minimize his research findings. Also other deep state operatives will target him for hacking, malware, and anything else the can do to make his online presence a battle. All readers here must absolutely take the time to find and watch the documentary about Dr. Epstein’s research findings, “The Creepy Line”.
:crazy:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Kerchner knows all about creepiness. He's a expurt on creepy. :daydream:
I'm living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Sometimes, Documents DO Lie:
Joseph DeMaio wrote:OBAMA “LONG-FORM,” CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE EXAMPLES OF DECEPTION

OK, now that the first phase of the “D.C. Follies” – also known as the Senate “trial” on the articles of impeachment against President Trump concocted by the House of Representatives – is under way, there will be thousands if not scores of thousands of “tweets,” “likes” and “posts” like this commenting on the proceedings.

Apart from the fact that this is akin to a prosecutor going to trial seeking a conviction for arson after the defendant has been indicted for bank robbery, Lofgren’s remarks about the “critical” and “crucial” need for more documents is stupendously hypocritical. Specifically, Lofgren tried to support her argument for more documents by claiming…. wait for it… wait for it… that “documents don’t lie.”

As comprehensively and repeatedly noted [ . . . ], a Mount Everest of empirical factual evidence exists that the “image” of a purported “original Hawaiian birth certificate” of Mr. Obama posted on the Internet is, in fact, fraudulent. Stated otherwise, it memorializes and perpetuates a lie, i.e., that Mr. Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and was therefore eligible to the presidency as a “natural born Citizen” under Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution. Not so.

Moreover, staying with the “documents don’t lie” narrative deployed by Lofgren today, certain other documents issued by the Congressional Research Service (“CRS”) on the “natural born Citizen” eligibility issue also come very close to falling into the categories of “lies” or “fraudulent documents.”
:yawn:

Notorial Dissent

So Demaio is still as dumb as he started out. What a shock.

bob

Post by bob »

Ob. P&E: If the Birth Certificate is a Forgery, Didn’t Obama “Cheat” in Elections?

No, as "if" is doing all the work there. Continuing:
WHAT IS CONSPIRACY, AND WHAT IS TRUTH?

Throughout his Thursday afternoon presentation in the impeachment trial of President Donald J. Trump, lead House Impeachment Manager Adam Schiff (D-CA28) contended that Trump intended to “cheat” in the 2020 election by attempting to convince Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to open “investigations” into former Vice President Joseph Biden, his son Hunter, and “Crowdstrike,” the latter of which Schiff faulted Trump for pursuing as a “discredited conspiracy theory.”

In February 2007, a first-term, little-known U.S. Senator representing Illinois announced he would seek the presidency the following year from a windy, cold podium in Springfield, the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln.[*] “Barack Hussein Obama II” would go on to defeat Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primaries as well as Republican John McCain in the general election.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]
:yawn:

* Lincoln, of course, was born in Kentucky. :doh:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

The little known senator who gave a keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist »

Someone corrected Rondeau's "error" re Lincoln's birthplace.

She thanked him/her but then had to still make an attempt at being correct. :roll:
Sharon Rondeau Friday, January 24, 2020 at 12:59 PM

Thank you for that correction. Springfield, IL is known as Lincoln’s home, however.

BobH Friday, January 24, 2020 at 12:38 PM

“In February 2007, a first-term, little-known U.S. Senator representing Illinois announced he would seek the presidency the following year from a windy, cold podium in Springfield, the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln.”

Lincoln was born in Kentucky.
ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Miscellaneous”