The Post and Email

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10476

Post by bob » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 am

P&E: House Intelligence Committee Holds Open Hearing on Mueller Report:
“MANY CRITICAL QUESTIONS UNANSWERED”

* * *

The Post & Email has been told by a reliable source that “it wasn’t the Russians” who stole the thousands of emails from the DNC servers and provided them to WikiLeaks, which began publishing them in the months before the 2016 election.
Who is this reliable source whispering in Rondeau's ear? Assange? Dotcom? Binney? (All of whom have been saying that for literally years.)

Or could it be?: P&E: Gallups: “Mike Zullo Has the Evidence” of Election Hacking, Tie to Obama Long-Form Birth Certificate:
Gallups countered that with, “It wasn’t Russia, folks. It wasn’t Russia; it was us. Mike Zullo has the evidence from the guy that built the software.”
Yeah, I'm going with Gallups, who told it to all three of his listeners. :roll:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 1973
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am
Occupation: Retired, unemployed, never a lawyer

Re: The Post and Email

#10477

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:32 pm

I am sure that the Committee or Committees are eagerly awaiting Zullo’s testimony and his evidence.

Or maybe not. Definitely a :pickle:

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12244
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10478

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:54 pm

I come to wonder if the Kommandant and Montgomery even know how to read and send email to the point it is beyond me how they keep finding all this super secret information.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10479

Post by bob » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:03 pm

P&E: Congresswoman Uses Cell Phone during Committee Hearing:
MORE THAN ONCE

At approximately 11:22 a.m., Rep. Val Demings (D-FL10) picked up her cell phone and interacted with it while her colleague, Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL8), asked a question of the witnesses during a House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence open hearing on June 12, 2019.

Demings’s manipulation of her phone at that time was the second occasion on which she did so within the space of approximately two minutes.
It is this kind of "reportage" that separates the P&E from the competition. :thumbs:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 15621
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: The Post and Email

#10480

Post by ZekeB » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:10 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:03 pm
It is this kind of "reportage" that separates the P&E from the competition. :thumbs:
Competition, you say. :lol:
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9255
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Post and Email

#10481

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:33 am

bob wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 am
P&E: House Intelligence Committee Holds Open Hearing on Mueller Report:
“MANY CRITICAL QUESTIONS UNANSWERED”

* * *

The Post & Email has been told by a reliable source that “it wasn’t the Russians” who stole the thousands of emails from the DNC servers and provided them to WikiLeaks, which began publishing them in the months before the 2016 election.
Who is this reliable source whispering in Rondeau's ear? Assange? Dotcom? Binney? (All of whom have been saying that for literally years.)

Or could it be?: P&E: Gallups: “Mike Zullo Has the Evidence” of Election Hacking, Tie to Obama Long-Form Birth Certificate:
Gallups countered that with, “It wasn’t Russia, folks. It wasn’t Russia; it was us. Mike Zullo has the evidence from the guy that built the software.”
Yeah, I'm going with Gallups, who told it to all three of his listeners. :roll:
100% with you Bob, it's hilarious, incredible, and really textbook examples of ignorant, arrogant and uninformed. Donald's favorites!

For newbies, and those that just want to laugh again, here's our pal Stephen Lemons in the Phoenix New Times about the "junk" Rharon keeps fondling herself over...

With testimony in the trial crawling to a conclusion this week, and Arpaio's Cold Case Posse commander Mike Zullo largely invoking his Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, one might think this third-rate caper, which has cost Maricopa County taxpayers a minimum of $250,000, is all played out.

But with a likely criminal contempt referral to the U.S. Attorney on Arpaio and his chief deputy, Jerry Sheridan, yet to come, the related e-mails, internal memos, and reports offer a window into the state of mind of Arpaio and his crew when it comes to Melendres and Judge Snow, along the lines of the previously revealed, Arpaio-typed-out smoking-gun memo in the case.

For instance in a document titled "Elmer's Case Summary," Arpaio's all-purpose factotum, Detective Brian Mackiewicz, offers an almost-30 page description of Montgomery and how the MCSO became involved in the Seattle operation.

"Elmer" was one code name given to Montgomery by Zullo and Mackiewicz during the course of the investigation, referring to the famously goofy Warner Brothers cartoon character of the same first name.

The pair's other code name for Montgomery was "Oz": apt, considering that both Arpaio and his chief deputy ultimately agreed that what this wizard gave them was "junk."

Mackiewicz's report details the Seattle probe's origins in Arpaio's ludicrous investigation of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, a case both Mackiewicz and Zullo worked.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/jo ... ed-7804727

Elmer's Case Summary (wasn't that cute of Commander Zullo, who said saving the world couldn't be fun? : https://images.phoenixnewtimes.com/medi ... blower.pdf



USA Today:
In court in April of this year, Arpaio admitted that he considered Montgomery's information junk.

But the recently released emails suggest that the agency continued to pay for Montgomery's investigations even after Sheriff's Office experts had discredited 50 to 60 hard drives of information Montgomery previously provided.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and its lawyers did not respond to requests for comment Monday.

By November 2014, Detective Brian Mackiewicz wrote e-mails to Montgomery's lawyer, Larry Klayman, in which he said that deputies had yet to receive any credible information from Montgomery after 13 months and $120,000.


In a letter to Klayman, the sheriff's experts confirmed that none of Montgomery's information was credible.

In contempt hearing, Arpaio says judge's wife targeted

"Our experts determined that much of the information that Dennis Montgomery has alleged that was harvested by the federal government in violation of the Fourth Amendment protections cannot be sourced for validity based on the information contained in the 50 hard drives Dennis Montgomery provided," the email states.

Instead, the drives contained "data dumps" of video feeds from the Al Jazeera network, Mackiewicz said.

By April, Mike Zullo, a volunteer with the Sheriff's Posse who headed the agency's attempt to investigate President Barack Obama's birth certificate, wrote to Montgomery that the agency recently had paid him an additional $15,000, as was contractually required, but still had received no credible information.

Court upholds racial-profiling ruling against Ariz. sheriff

"Sixteen long months of ZEROs and just empty promises and lip service," he wrote.

Zullo said Montgomery would have one final chance to honor his agreement with the Sheriff's Office.

By then, the Sheriff's Office was in hot water with the judge: In an April contempt hearing, Snow ordered Arpaio's lawyers to turn over documents related to Montgomery's investigations.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /30146547/

(I know, you're stunned it was GIL :lol: )

So Sharon Rondeau and The Post And Email: You are believing what Saint Joe himself called JUNK and was repeatedly discredited as the basis for your fantasy? Do you see why you've wasted 10 years of your life? And for what? Hate and rage and grievance and victimization. You'll never get those years back, Rharon... maybe when you are in your twilight, you'll think back to all the healthy young years you wasted on a lie that never was going anywhere because it was always a lie. (Come to think of it, this is a nice obit.*)



* NADT
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 9255
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Post and Email

#10482

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:42 am

Bonus: Please double check me on this... Did the Birfer Goalpost change to "Any. Generation. Now."? That would be a huge change and acknowledgment of failure. Bob68 has been a diehard, seems like it's very, very slowly dawning on him. "too big to investigate" -- even for Donald, who alone can fix anything. After getting a GOP House, Senate and WH, why weren't there "Million Birfer Marches" in DC to demand results? The GOP controlled it all, they could have done it. What say you to that, Rharon, Zullo, Gallups, Bob68, Lena, et al?
3 Responses to "The Worst Corruption Has Yet to be Exposed"
Bob68
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:28 PM
Mike Zullo said, “All roads lead to John Brennan and the CIA in the creation of Obama’s forged birth certificate and Selective Service Registration”. However, no one in Congress and/or the Obama media, both of which allowed and assisted in placing the ineligible, identify fraud con-artist in office by doing/saying nothing to try to stop it, is going to do anything except to continue their covering for Obama…..forever. The crime of allowing this to happen was so huge there was no way to back out without severe penalties. From that point on any effort to expose Obama as the fraud he is was met with mockery and ridicule and/or just ignored. It worked and 8 years of destruction, as planned…..was unleashed on America. Home free for all complicit was the planned in 2008 after Obama continued cover of Hillary Clinton, an absolute master of corruption and of evading any sort of penalty while rewarding herself with megabucks.
Hillary failed to be elected and the “birther” Donald Trump was, sending all complicit into a panic to cover others and especially to cover themselves. All of this was transparent and easy to see from the beginning by paying attention and using common sense and logic. Problem was; no place to take evidence of The Obama Fraud where anything would be done to really investigate, or even to acknowledge the evidence was worth investigating. A crime so far too big to prosecute and even too big to acknowledge unfolded in front of American citizens over a period of years, and the criminals involved are still walking free, with many of them far more wealthy than before for being part of a HUGE crime which gave America’s government and her military to the enemy. The future of our Constitutional Republic is in doubt and only fully revealing and acting on The Obama Fraud can free us of Deep State/Globalist control.
Avatar Photo: Current Logo for Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10483

Post by bob » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:49 pm

3 Responses to "The Worst Corruption Has Yet to be Exposed"
Apologies: P&E: The Worst Corruption Has Yet to be Exposed:
“THE MEDIA’S COWARDICE”

On Wednesday night’s “Hannity,” host Sean Hannity said that the Obama White House was “riddled with corruption.”

Biden and Obama have both claimed that there was no “scandal” or “lie” during their eight years in office.

* * *

But the most significant corruption has yet to be reported by the mainstream media: that of the forgery purported to represent Barack Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011.

* * *

Had the media had the courage to expose the lie of Obama’s “presidency” then, “Benghazi might never have happened,” Zullo has said.

The same FBI which was willing to carry out a baseless counterintelligence investigation utilizing all the available tools of the U.S. intelligence apparatus was unwilling to act to protect the nation when forgeries of a sitting “president” were all that could be proffered to convince justifiably-skeptical Americans that Obama was eligible to occupy the office he held.

Someone within that organization must know that Obama’s “documents” are fraudulent. Someone at the CIA and NSA knows.

* * *

Recently Zullo reported “collusion” between mainstream media executives and the Obama regime “not to talk about the birth certificate.” Because of the media’s cowardice, the lie was allowed to remain untouched for fear of what could have been their own targeting. The result was American deaths, and for the living, financial and reputational demise; serious medical events and emotional toll; wrongful prosecutions and felony convictions, and a nation in turmoil.
Bitter Rondeau is bitter.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15557
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#10484

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Look who showed up: :)
Linda Starr Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 3:14 PM

You say: “Perhaps Biden should be asked that question now…or John Brennan.” Brennan’s the last person who will ever ask that question!! https://truepundit.com/intel-operative- ... ed-in-d-c/

I remember Bill O’Reilly saying once (radio show, I think) that the higher-ups issued orders that anyone talking about Obama’s birth certificate would be fired!
Another delusional f-ing moron.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10485

Post by bob » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:48 pm

P&E: Mueller Led the FBI When Obama Forgeries Produced:
HOW MUCH OF A “STRAIGHT SHOOTER” CAN HE BE?

In a 38-page essay written from his observations and interactions with now-former Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX1) contended that the former FBI director “lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone.”

* * *

As The Post & Email reported extensively between 2010 and 2015, Mueller presided over the arrest, prosecution, conviction and imprisonment for more than three years of Darren Wesley Huff, who committed no crime when on April 20, 2010 he drove from Georgia to Madisonville, TN to attend a hearing for LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret). Contrary to FBI Special Agent Mark Van Balen’s affidavit, there was no plot to carry out an assault on the courthouse, nor did Fitzpatrick and Huff confer about Huff’s plans to attend.

* * *

Notably, Mueller presided over the FBI when a forgery purported to represent the “long-form” birth certificate of “Barack Hussein Obama II” was uploaded to the White House website “with the intent to deceive,” according to the lead investigator of a 5+-year probe into the image concluding that it is undoubtedly fraudulent.

[Usual birther :yankyank: snipped.]
Nice of Rondeau not to completely forget her ex-, Fitzpatrick.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10486

Post by bob » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 am


:roll:

Bonus:

Good ole Taker Rondeau.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10487

Post by bob » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:21 pm

P&E: Tennessee Court Refuses to Serve Subpoenas, Consider Exculpatory Evidence:
“IT’S NOTHING BUT A COMEDY SHOW”

Acting as his own attorney, former Shelby County sergeant Earley Story attended a hearing Friday in his continued quest to clear his name of a 20-year-old felony conviction which destroyed his career and earning potential, the effects of which he said he and his family feel to this day.

* * *

In October Story filed a Writ of Coram Nobis containing the new documentation with Division III of the Shelby County Criminal Court, where his original trial took place. However, the case was docketed in Division VIII, with Judge Chris Craft presiding.

The explanation The Post & Email received on that decision from a clerk at the Shelby County courthouse was that Craft had been the judge assigned to Story’s case most recently; however, Tennessee law states that any new evidence in a case shall be presented to the “court of conviction.”
Tenn. Code sec. 40-30-108(c)(2) actually says:
The district attorney general has the option to assert by motion to dismiss that . . . The petition was not filed in the court of conviction
Rondeau's faux lawyering is no better than her faux reportering.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8072
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: The Post and Email

#10488

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:28 pm

bob wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:21 pm
Tenn. Code sec. 40-30-108(c)(2) actually says:
The district attorney general has the option to assert by motion to dismiss that . . . The petition was not filed in the court of conviction
Rondeau's faux lawyering is no better than her faux reportering.
And there is this:
40-30-104. Petition.

(a) A post-conviction proceeding is commenced by filing, with the clerk of the court in which the conviction occurred, a written petition naming the state as the respondent. No filing fee shall be charged.
There is only one clerk for the Shelby County Criminal Court and the divisions are just the individual judges. 40-30-105 covers the presiding judge assigning a judge, which it appears they decided to assign to the original judge.

There is also that pesky thing about a 1-year limitations for a petition.

For a contrast from Rharon's story, here is the actual appellate court opinion.
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1 ... ley-story/

The whole thing about the court's "error" was actually found to not be an impact to the judgment, since Story was playing change lawyer games.
Regardless, the court’s error in failing to hold an indigency hearing prior to appointing counsel for the appellant was harmless. Tenn. R. Crim. P. 52(a). Notably, the trial court found that the appellant was deliberately undermining the legal process by repeatedly “firing” his
attorneys. “‘[A] defendant may not through a deliberate process of discharging retained or assigned
That is probably because of:
Tenn. Sup. Ct. R. 13 § 1(e). However, Rule 13 also states that “[t]he failure of any court to follow the provisions of this rule shall not constitute grounds for relief from a judgment of conviction or sentence.”
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10489

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm

P&E comment:
OPOVV wrote:When I was a presidential candidate in the Year of our Lord 2012, I received a letter from a Mr. XXX XXXX to cease and deist any further comment about Obama’s eligibility, calling him a “cheap suit” and wishing he (Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama) would “spend the rest of his worthless life in a cage in GITMO”.

I wrote back to him telling him to go someplace and “how about showing-up on my front doorstep and ringing the bell and saying it to my face?”

* * *

And, oh, by the way: the letter I received had a CIA return address and Mr. XXX XXXX identified himself as a CIA agent.
Mr. XXX XXXX* must sweating boots!


* Jon Snow?
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44267
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: The Post and Email

#10490

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 pm

OPOVV -- Isn't he the brave soul who wimped out of Orly Taitz's Mississippi hearing by claiming he had chronic diarrhea? If so, based on his condition I wonder if he would ever have made it to his own front door to confront XXX XXXX.

(What are the odds OPOVV didn't save the extraordinary letter he claims to have received?)

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10491

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 pm
OPOVV -- Isn't he the brave soul who wimped crapped out of Orly Taitz's Mississippi hearing by claiming he had chronic diarrhea?
FIFY. And yes, that was Thomas MacLaren, aka OPOVV.

What are the odds OPOVV didn't save the extraordinary letter he claims to have received?)
I'll take the over on that one.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
ObjectiveDoubter
Posts: 3470
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: Hollywood (more or less)

Re: The Post and Email

#10492

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 pm
OPOVV -- Isn't he the brave soul who wimped out of Orly Taitz's Mississippi hearing by claiming he had chronic diarrhea? If so, based on his condition I wonder if he would ever have made it to his own front door to confront XXX XXXX.

(What are the odds OPOVV didn't save the extraordinary letter he claims to have received?)
My favorite part: Cease and deist. A real scholar.

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 44267
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Over the drawbridge

Re: The Post and Email

#10493

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10494

Post by bob » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
* :-
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10495

Post by bob » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 pm

P&E: Is Kamala Harris a “Natural Born Citizen?”:
Joseph DeMaio* wrote:“PROVE IT”

One of the Democrat wanna-be candidates yearning for the opportunity to get bludgeoned by President Trump in the 2020 general election is Sen. Kamala Harris. . . .

* * *

One of the first questions that Trump should pose to Harris (regardless of whether it is ‘on topic’ as dictated by the moderators) is this: “Are you eligible under the Constitution as a ‘natural born Citizen?’” Her answer would likely be: “Seriously? You’re going to the ‘birther’ nonsense again? Of course I’m eligible. I was born in Oakland, California.” Trump (or whoever the moderators might be) should follow up: “But when you were born, were your parents already U.S. citizens?” Her likely response: “That doesn’t matter. I have it on good authority that anyone born here, regardless of the citizenship of their parents, is a natural born Citizen.” Trump should then grin and say: “Prove it.”

P&E readers, you see where this is going, right? As your faithful servant has attempted to explain over the years, it was the demonstrable intent of the Founders, for anyone willing to see, to absolutely restrict eligibility to the office of the “Chief Magistrate” – the President – to a “natural born Citizen,” and only to someone who met the criteria for same. That restriction, adopted by the Founders in Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution, was taken from § 212 of The Law of Nations, the seminal work of one Emmerich de Vattel, a 17th Century jurist and philosopher. In order to be a “natural born citizen,” as opposed to a “native born citizen” or a “naturalized citizen,” both of one’s parents must be, at the moment of the person’s birth, citizens of the country where the birth occurs.

[DeVattel :yankyank: snipped.]

Bear in mind, Monsieur Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate,” thought by many to be (and likely in reality) a computerized forgery, listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya, not the United States. Thus, even if the .pdf image of a document posted to the Internet which he claims is his “real deal” birth certificate were treated as “authentic,” he would still have been ineligible. The fact that his mother (some would even question that “fact”) was a U.S. citizen in 1961 is irrelevant: because his father was never a U.S. citizen, he was, as we say “from the get-go,” ineligible to hold the office of the president. The fact that he occupied the office illegitimately merely recognizes that he “got away with it.” So far…, that is.

Returning to the eligibility of Ms. Harris, because the available public records fail to confirm that both her mother and her father were, on October 20, 1964, naturalized U.S. citizens, her eligibility remains very much in doubt. The several deeply flawed and deceitfully structured Congressional Research Service (“CRS”) Memos and Reports from 2009, 2011 and 2016, seeking to prop up the purported (but false) legitimacy of Monsieur Obama as a natural born Citizen, will not help her. Memo to P&E readers: as noted here, the 2009 CRS “What to Tell your Constituents… Memorandum” has been scrubbed from the Scribd.com website and is no longer accessible there, but you can learn about what it said here, here and here.

Nor will the Harvard Law Review Journal’s “On the Meaning of Natural Born Citizen” magazine article by distinguished law professors and practitioners Mr. Paul Clement and Prof. Neal Katyal be of any assistance to her. As explained here, the Clement/Katyal commentary suffers from the same misinterpretations of the Founders’ intent as do the CRS documents, but without the deceptive alterations of language committed by personnel in “the repository of the Nation’s best thinking.”

Long story short: unless Ms. Harris can prove that her parents were already naturalized U.S. citizens when she was born in Oakland back in 1964, her claim of constitutional eligibility is as flawed as that of Barack Hussein Obama II. Who knows, maybe as the Democrats’ 2019 Circular Firing Squad Extravaganza (aka, the Democrat Primary Debates) gets under way, these questions will be posed by one or more of Ms. Harris’s Democrat rivals instead of President Trump. Think of it: how great would it be to watch Elizabeth (“Pocahontas”) Warren delve into Ms. Harris’s constitutional eligibility? Wow… time to buy some popcorn and soda pop… this could get really entertaining.
"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"


* For the newbs: DeMaio is a fairly OG birther and yet another self-anointed "scholar."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 28214
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: The Post and Email

#10496

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 am

Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate ... listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya.
No, it didn't. It said he was born in Kenya. It said nothing about citizenship. In fact, as we learned long ago, he was a British citizen.

User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 15557
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#10497

Post by Reality Check » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 am
Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate ... listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya.
No, it didn't. It said he was born in Kenya. It said nothing about citizenship. In fact, as we learned long ago, he was a British citizen subject.
That's a minor quibble. Yes, there were no "citizens of Kenya" in 1961 since it was a British Protectorate.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 12244
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10498

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:51 am

Reality Check wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am
Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 am
Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate ... listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya.
No, it didn't. It said he was born in Kenya. It said nothing about citizenship. In fact, as we learned long ago, he was a British citizen subject.
That's a minor quibble. Yes, there were no "citizens of Kenya" in 1961 since it was a British Protectorate.
Eh yeah, there is that teensy weensy little inconvenient fact. That, and US birth certificates DON'T, at least to my knowledge, include citizenship as part of the parental information.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Northland10
Posts: 8072
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
Location: Chicago area - North burbs

Re: The Post and Email

#10499

Post by Northland10 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:23 am
Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate ... listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya.
No, it didn't. It said he was born in Kenya. It said nothing about citizenship. In fact, as we learned long ago, he was a British citizen.
I am always amazed at how birther "scholars" can't even make a correct claim about what is actually printed on the certificate. IIRC, some birthers even tried to say Obama Sr.'s race was listed as African America even though it only says African.
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 26669
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#10500

Post by bob » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:31 pm

P&E comments:
Hamilton Nash wrote:“In order to be a “natural born citizen,” as opposed to a “native born citizen” or a “naturalized citizen,” both of one’s parents must be, at the moment of the person’s birth, citizens of the country where the birth occurs.”

Natural born and native born meant the same thing to the Founders.

* * *

“Obama’s “original Hawaiian birth certificate,” thought by many to be (and likely in reality) a computerized forgery, listed his father as being a citizen of Kenya, not the United States.”

The birth certificate doesn’t say anything about his father’s citizenship. Only his place of birth. You have to look elsewhere for citizenship information.

“As senior rooster ’round here, it’s my duty, and my pleasure, to instruct junior roosters in the ancient art of roostery”
Joseph DeMaio (via Rondeau) wrote: “Rooster” Nash is correct that the BHO “birth certificate” does not declare, in so many English words, that Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a “citizen of Kenya.” However, in declaring that he was born in Kenya – thus by operation of British law becoming from that day forward a natural born subject of the British crown until renounced (and there is no evidence of that) – a prima facie case is established that he was presumptively not a U.S. citizen but was instead, a Kenyan national. In the absence of any competent evidence or proof that he was a U.S. citizen, either exclusively or in a dual capacity, there should be little debate that on August 4, 1961, he was not a U.S. citizen.

As for anecdotal, unofficial references to his non-U.S. citizenship status found “elsewhere,” see, e.g., https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profile ... –43659.php, noting that his “Nationality” was “Kenyan” and that he “[became] the first African foreign student at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu in 1959.” (Emphasis added).

Thus, unless he became a naturalized U.S. citizen between 1959 and August 4, 1961 and that circumstance can be proven by competent (i.e., non-fraudulent) evidence, he was not a U.S. citizen when Barack Hussein Obama II was born, all of which can be inferentially deduced from the .pdf image of Barack Hussein Obama II’s purported “birth certificate.” Side out, Rooster Nash.
Bonus:
OPOVV (aka MacLaren) wrote:And to add to what I just said, Perkins Coie (Obama’s lawyers located in Seattle) threatened to ruin me financially if I didn’t stop with the BIRTH CERTIFICATE allegations.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”