Heather Heyer, November 2016

woodworker

Re: The Post and Email

Post by woodworker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Mike, Thanks for your comment. It didn't take any research to determine that in in mid 2011, there was a huge political conflict on the left and right regarding the birth certificate. All one had to do was watch the news, attend a few political meetings and it seemed to me like such a simple issue to resolve. However, the left didn't trust the right and the right didn't trust the left. So have an independent third party look into it. I have always believed that law enforcement was supposed to be unbiased in their investigations. So why not ask the third largest law enforcement organization in America to resolve the controversy? My one mistake, that eventually became very clear to me, was that Joe Arpaio was not the person to go to. He had his own agenda. Sometimes people make mistakes about people. Only by going through this did my wife and I see the real Joe Arpaio first hand. Even people at Fogbow make mistakes. I was one of the very few people who believed that the birth certificate investigation and Mike Zullo would be part of the Melendres v. Arpaio civil and criminal contempt case playing out in federal court in 2015 - 2017. There are some very intelligent people here on the Fogbow, and as I recall, many of them thought there was no reason for the birth certificate and Zullo to be brought into federal court. They were wrong. It happened. Should they apologize for choosing to express their erroneous opinion? I think not. Weren't you one of the Fogbowers who said, Zullo and the Birth Certificate Investigation would never appear in the Melendres v. Arpaio federal court case?
I honestly don't remember if I said the birth certificate would never appear in Melendres. I doubt I used those words, because I usually hedge a little when making predictions. I probably said something to the effect of that I seriously doubted that it would.

But seriously, who cares? There are a shitton and a half of other examples of me being wrong on this board, and plenty of them are way more recent than that. You want someone who can fuck up with the best of them in any season, for any reason? I'm your guy. But when I get shit wrong, I try to admit it (I get that wrong sometimes, too.) And when I fuck up in a way that hurts someone else, I try to apologize. (And, yeah, I get that wrong sometimes, too.)

That out of the way --

The idea that you just wanted a neutral arbiter to resolve a "huge political conflict" is nonsense. First of all, it's not consistent with your own earlier accounts of why you wanted the investigation, which involved your personal examination of the pdf.

By mid-2011, when you took up the birther cause, the President of the United States had gone to great lengths to obtain and release his long form birth certificate. This was an additional step he had taken beyond the release of his short form, which in turn was a step he had taken beyond anything that had been asked of any prior candidate. So you started your "investigation" with the presumption that the State of Hawaii would be party to a fraud. That starting point was irrational. It was lunatic.

Having started from the presumption that the government of one of the 50 states was lying, you then went on to look for suspicious features in a pdf document - something which you had no actual training, expertise, or experience in - using various tools and features on your computer which were not designed for that purpose. To the surprise of nobody, after incompetently conducting the investigation you began from an asinine and insulting premise, you confirmed that the birth certificate was as shady as you susepcted. You then took that investigation to Joe Arpaio, a sheriff who had already earned an international reputation for abusing his power. Arpaio was already well-known to be a vociferous critic of President Obama, and only the civically illiterate would have expected an impartial investigation from Arpaio.

Your excuse for all of those failures is that you didn't see a need to look outside your partisan box. "I was cheering for my team" is not a valid excuse for any of your failures.

*That presumption, by the way, offended a lot of people in Hawai‘i (me included), and was widely viewed as being the product of unconscious racism (or worse) on the part of whites who are willing to believe the worst of a majority-minority state.
FWIW, IIRC, you said, along with most of the lawyers here, that the birth certificate would not be a major issue for the Judge, which is what I believed happened. No one really cared about the birth certificate in the Melendez trial, it wasn't at issue or an issue (in the legal sense), it wasn't relevant to the plaintiff's case (except IMHO maybe to show how Arpaio was wasting resources) and Arpaio certainly didn't want to bring it up.

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 pm

woodworker wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:36 pm
FWIW, IIRC, you said, along with most of the lawyers here, that the birth certificate would not be a major issue for the Judge, which is what I believed happened. No one really cared about the birth certificate in the Melendez trial, it wasn't at issue or an issue (in the legal sense), it wasn't relevant to the plaintiff's case (except IMHO maybe to show how Arpaio was wasting resources) and Arpaio certainly didn't want to bring it up.
Thanks. That sounds a bit more like something I’d say.

But, as I said above, it’s basically meaningless. The only reason Brian brought it up was as an example of one of my errors, and there’s not exactly a global shortage of those. My errors are a dime a dozen. So are most of ours. At the end of the day, it matters not how the pooch got screwed; you still gotta take care of the puppies.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:22 am

Woodworker that rocked. And the discussion about Brian and the CCP is really worthy of it's own topic, it's fascinating and there are many people who are appreciating the honest discussion. On the Arpaio trial, Mike, I think you all were being reasonable, many others of us were obsessed with how Zullo would fare (and we weren't disappointed :lol: ) and pushed for anything to do with birfing. Tes was very sweet and understanding about it too. We knew it wouldn't be the focus but it was funny as hell, especially when they got duped by Dennis Montgomery over birfing. Finally conman Arpaio was outconned.

Jerome Corsi and Ed Hale birfing (actually "Jimbotting" which is even more ridiculous but that's another story) July 15, 2011 (wish we had the whole interiew):

This topic is on fire :lol: Rharon must be green with envy with her sad, basically-commentless, stale little blog.

P E.JPG

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:19 pm

In the Melendres hearing, there was no real birthering. Arpaio's obsession with the birth certificate was really just a stepping stone to explain the Seattle caper (and how Montgomety grifted the MCSO). And, in the end, even the Seattle caper played a minimal role in the judge's findings and order. And of course it played no role in the criminal referral.

Meanwhile, Reilly continues to throw a one-person parade for his unreasonable belief there was something suspicious about the long form, which was compounded by expressing his "concerns" to a law-enforcement agency that had a reputation for being anything but impartial. Mike D. is looking for Reilly to even acknowledge the harm caused to Onaka (and others in Hawaii), but I doubt that will ever be forthcoming.

But, hey, sure: let's hear the story about how Reilly took down the Birther Report. It'll be a hoot, no doubt.

(And there's nothing new at the P&E, so the thread-purity gods will not be offended.)

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:10 pm

The "birth certificate" investigation only entered the Melendres case because of Stephen Lemons' articles in the PNT that Arapio was using Dennis Montgomery to investigate Judge Snow and his wife. I think had they stuck to using Montgomery for looking at Birther nonsense it would have never made it on Judge Snow's radar. Remember that it was Judge Snow himself who brought up the PNT article and began questioning Arpaio when he was on the stand.

I would like to again thank Brian for his reporting on the Melendres contempt hearings. I know that was no easy thing to do and took a lot of your time. I think we got information that was not available from other sources.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 pm
woodworker wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:36 pm
Thanks. That sounds a bit more like something I’d say.

But, as I said above, it’s basically meaningless. The only reason Brian brought it up was as an example of one of my errors, and there’s not exactly a global shortage of those. My errors are a dime a dozen. So are most of ours. At the end of the day, it matters not how the pooch got screwed; you still gotta take care of the puppies.
I never make errors, although it is probably a mistake for me to say that. :-D

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Say, isn't this the P&E thread? If y'all wanna rehash Mr. Reilly's instigation of the Piehole affair, how about taking it outside? Geesh...

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Yeah, let's drop the hijack, por favor.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:23 pm

P&E: Rush Limbaugh Compares Obama “Birth Certificate,” Eligibility Questions to Trump Dossier:
Rondeau, h/t Mike Volin wrote:“CAN YOU IMAGINE?”

In his Tuesday broadcast, longtime radio host and commentator Rush Limbaugh presented a hypothetical scenario involving Obama’s “birth certificate” and constitutional eligibility in a comparison to the “Trump dossier” which has been used as the basis of an ongoing federal-level investigation of Donald Trump and his campaign aides’ alleged “collusion” with the Kremlin.

Beginning at 37:41 in the YouTube video of the show, Limbaugh opened the topic with, “I want you to pretend that Obama is president in his first year, and I want you to pretend that…McCain and the Republicans are dead-certain that Obama is unqualified constitutionally to be president because he wasn’t born here.”[*]

Without expounding, Limbaugh quickly ruled out “all the madcap conspiracy things,” but likened the hypothetical situation to what “the Democrats” have allegedly carried out “for the last year” against Trump. “Let’s pretend that McCain and some rogue members of the George W. Bush administration, so concerned about the future of the country, have begun an investigation to find out where Obama was really born, and they have learned, they tell us, that he was born in a Muslim country and therefore, he is unqualified to be president…” Limbaugh posited.

Continuing the comparison with current-day events, he further laid out the hypothetical scenario that federal-government employees commissioned “an intelligence agent from the United Kingdom,” used a McCain-connected law firm, and hired “rogue Google employees” to manufacture evidence for a “dossier” alleging that Obama was born in a foreign country and was therefore unable to serve as president.

He then cited the “unnamed sources” often “quoted” by The New York Times and other mainstream outlets in regard to alleged reports about the Trump administration for the last year or more.

“Can you imagine if that had been tried, if we reverse everything?” Limbaugh asked his audience, becoming animated. “Take everything we know about the Trump dossier and apply it to Obama — make it 2009 — and the subject, rather than ‘Trump colluded with the Russians,’ that “Obama is not legally entitled to be president because he wasn’t born here, and in fact, he was born – let’s just say ‘Kenya.’ Just make it up!” he said.

He then “imagined” that “McCain and his team” sought out a way to “get it out there” which they “finally find.”

“Then imagine that it was used to go to the FISA court to get a warrant to surveille Barack and Michelle and the kids and the mother-in-law living in the White House…trying to get to the bottom of the story,” he continued, making the comparison to allegations that the Obama regime used the Trump dossier to obtain a warrant to collect the communications of former Trump economic adviser Carter Page and perhaps others.

At 42:40, Limbaugh further outlined that in the fictional depiction, Trump would have been publicly saying that “he’s seen the birth certificate, and Obama is indeed not born in Hawaii.”

“This kind of scenario would not be permitted to go for a full year,” Limbaugh opined, in another allegory with the Trump “collusion” investigation launched by the FBI in 2016 and now led by former FBI Director and now Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.

At 44:12, the verbose host speculated that as a result of his analogy, the “drive-by media” would say that he had “revived” an “age-old hoax” that Obama was “not born in America.” He did not refer to the real-life, five-year criminal investigation conducted into Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form, both of which were found to be fraudulent in early March 2012.

As with what Limbaugh terms the “drive-by media,” the #1-rated “conservative” radio show host has declined to discuss valid questions arising from thousands of Americans about Obama’s constitutional eligibility given that his life narrative contains a myriad of contradictions, inconsistencies, and claims that Kenya is, in fact, his “home country.”
Volin gossiping with Rondeau about Limbaugh's :yankyank: is newsworthy!

* I wonder if Limbaugh can image what a decade's worth of racist dog whistles might sound like? :think:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:59 am

For once the convicted felon Volin and the bankrupt harpist are correct. There is no comparison between the birther movement and the Russian investigation. They just got them reversed. :rotflmao:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:02 pm

:lol: RC

The P&E brain trust weighs in... at a svelte 1 lb.* And they're mad at El Rushbo, that is too hilarious. Is Gofen on the outs with Orly? He's posted at the P&E...

PE Brain Trust.JPG

* Average brain is 3 pounds, was I too generous?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 am

P&E: Was the Format of Hawaii Birth Certificates Changed…:
WAS A FORGERY PRODUCED, OR BOTH?

Shortly before the release of the “long-form” birth certificate on the White House website on April 27, 2011 bearing the name “Barack Hussein Obama II,” former Hawaii resident Miki Booth provided images to this publication of paper birth certificates she collected from several citizens born in the Aloha State at different times.

[The 2013 "Double Down" book stated] that a “a small, four-paneled paper booklet” Obama reportedly found while visiting his home in Chicago in 2011 could have been “the birth certificate” Trump had called to be released. “Now, alone in his old house for just the third night since he’d become president, he started rummaging through the boxes, digging, digging, until suddenly he found it: a small, four-paneled paper booklet booklet the world had never seen before. On the front was an ink drawing of Kapi‘olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, in Honolulu. On the back was a picture of a Hawaiian queen. On one inside page were his name, his mother’s name, and his date of birth; on the other were his infant footprints,” the authors wrote.

After the book excerpt was released, Miki Booth subsequently provided evidence that the “paper booklet” to which the book referred is a “Souvenir Certificate of Birth” and not an official vital record issued by the HDOH.

Since 2008, when a “short-form” birth certificate image appeared on Obama’s campaign website and several others, the campaign reportedly claimed that the underlying document was the only birth certificate available from the State of Hawaii.

Booth reported that claim to be false, as some of her acquaintances during that time period and later requested and received the more detailed birth record, or “long-form,” from the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH).

On April 10, 2011, Booth wrote her own article in which she displayed a “short-form” birth certificate obtained by her son Alan, who was born in Hawaii in 1981, titled “Certificate of Live Birth,” while Obama’s is a “Certification of Live Birth.”

Alan Booth’s short-form clearly bears an official seal in the middle, while the version of Obama’s eventually posted by the White House does not. A hard-copy paper short-form presented by Factcheck.org bears the certificate number, the appearance of a raised seal, and has a green background, while the White House’s certificate number is blacked out and the image appears as black ink on a white background.

Miki Booth mailed the Certificate of Live Birth provided to her son to The Post & Email, after which we scanned and copied it, then returned the original to her.

One of the images Booth provided to us for the April 14, 2011 article was that of her husband’s long-form birth certificate showing that he was born in the Territory of Hawaii on July 17, 1949. The “Date Received by Registrar General” is stamped “JUL 25 1949.”

Below all of the data fields, Fred Booth’s 1949 birth certificate contains the following text centered horizontally across the document:
THIS CERTIFIES THAT THE ABOVE IS A TRUE AND CORRECT COPY OF THE
ORIGINAL RECORD ON FILE IN THE BUREAU OF HEALTH STATISTICS,
TERRITORY OF HAWAII
Superimposed on the text and the signature of the Deputy Registrar General is a clear impression of an official round seal.

An enlarged image of one of the birth certificates in [a 2009] Corsi’s article shows three lines of text below the last line of data boxes above the signatures of the Director of Health and Deputy Registrar General in similar fashion to that of Fred Booth’s.

When The Post & Email increased by 100% the size of the image Corsi displayed of Nordyke holding the birth certificates, it became grainy, but both clearly contain text not present on the Obama long-form image.

There is, however, no sign of a raised seal despite a report from a lone journalist, NBC’s Savannah Guthrie, that she “felt the raised seal” when she was given a paper handout at the April 27, 2011 press conference heralding the release of the long-form image.

It has never been verified that the long-form image posted by the Obama White House is a scan of the documents Corley reportedly obtained from the HDOH after a unique “legal analysis” was said to have been done by then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer in order to obtain the more complete record of Obama’s alleged birth.
I have no idea Rondeau felt the need to publish this, and there's nothing new.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:38 am

bob may be Rondeau's most faithful reader.

If he stops ("Hi, I'm bob; I haven't read the Post and Email for 2 hours." "Hi bob.") her readership might be cut in half.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:51 am

I'm glad he does, the P&E is sort of my fav experiment... how long can stupid/ignorant/incompetent people perpetuate a conspiracy/grift/fantasy. I mean, really, it's been a decade, how long can she keep it up? On a happier note, ELmo heartily approves of Adrien Nash's post, if only a "few pieces of evidence could be turned." Very Trumpian thinking!

6 Responses to "Why Was Obama’s Birth Certificate Said to be “Half-Typed and Half-Handwritten?”"
ELmo
Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 11:40 PM
To Adrien Nash,
Very impressive piece of work Mr. Nash. If only a few pieces of evidence could be turned to corroborate it. The logic is very impressive IMO.
ELmo

Adrien Nash
Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 3:06 AM
As I’ve shared in multiple expositions, baby Obama was not born in Hawaii but his mother sought to register him there and obtain a birth certificate as if he had been. So she went to the DoH and was given a Late Birth Certificate Application which was an information form constituting an affidavit signed under penalty of perjury.

The problem was that that was not enough. The state also required an additional affidavit from an unrelated witness or medical professional attending a home (or highway) birth. No such witness existed and no one was willing to lie for her and undergo the mandatory interrogation as to the facts of the birth. So the DoH was left with her hand-written affidavit (birth record / birth document) whose information was repeated via typewriter, hence, half hand-written and half typed. That affidavit is what Fuddy allowed Obama’s counterfeiters access to to digitally copy it’s original info and writing.

Note that no one from the government in Hawaii has ever said that Obama had an original Hawaiian hospital certificate of live birth, not once. That is because he was not born in a Hawaiian hospital nor even in Hawaii. He was born in Vancouver, B.C. as I’ve laid-out in an extensive backward engineering of his birth circumstances.
I first explained the truth about who is and is not a natural born citizen, and then shift into the Seattle Scenario. You can read it here: http://h2ooflife.wordpress.com/2013/10/ ... ham-obama/

It begins: Reverse Engineering the Dunham-Obama Timeline & Story
A Tale of Four Theories

In order to determine the truth about Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as the American President it is necessary to exam two subjects completely unrelated to each other, -those being the location of his birth and the nationality of his parents.
:dazed:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm

P&E: The Post & Email Asks Former U.S. Attorney about Obama’s Fraudulent Documents:
“FALSEHOODS AND OMISSIONS”

On Friday afternoon, in response to the release of the Republican-authored “FISA memo” alleging that high-ranking FBI and DOJ officials applied for surveillance warrants for at least one Trump campaign staffer in 2016 under false pretenses, former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara tweeted that “falsehoods and omissions” might be found in the content of the memo or within an “affidavit” presumably presented to the FISA court as probable cause for a warrant.

The Post & Email returned Bharara’s tweet with:
How about the Obama long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form: https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/30 ... ndwritten/
The tweet does not show in Bharara’s Twitter timeline as of press time.
Rondeau's being ignored is newsworthy!

Rondeau's reply is one of around 500 to Bharara's. :yankyank:

"For the record":

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 am

P&E: Congressman Compares “Russia Investigation” to “Birtherism”:
CNN’S RESPONSE: “PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES”

In an interview with CNN’s Brianna Keilar on Monday about the Republican-authored “FISA memo” released on Friday, Rep. Tom Garrett Jr. (R-VA) likened the allegations into Trump/Russia “collusion” to a hypothetical politically-motivated investigation into Barack Hussein Obama’s “birthplace.”

[ * * * ]

Steele was commissioned by the political research firm Fusion GPS to “investigate” Trump’s alleged ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign. Funding came from Hillary Clinton’s campaign and Fusion GPS through the Democrat-allied super-law firm Perkins Coie, which also defended Obama in a number of lawsuits challenging his constitutional eligibility and seeking release of his original birth certificate.

Despite conflicting narratives dating back to 1990 regarding Obama’s background and/or birthplace, anyone questioning Obama’s claim that he was born in Hawaii has been labeled a “birther” and became the target of unceasing ridicule from the media, political pundits, and Obama supporters.

[ * * * ]

Garrett said he also wants the FISC court application released. “Imagine if political money – $9 million from the Clinton campaign and the DNC to Fusion GPS were levied to do an investigation against President Obama as to his origin of birth — that would be ridiculous and un-American, and this is, too,” Garrett said.

“Why do you equate the two?” Keilar asked. “President Obama was born in the United States…”

[ * * * ]

Just before the 5:00 mark, Keilar said that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is attempting to find whether or not members of the former Trump presidential campaign possessed “nefarious intent” or carried out “obstruction of justice” in their alleged contacts with individuals associated with the Kremlin. “I guess I don’t understand why you’re equating ‘birtherism’…with this Russia investigation…” she concluded.

Garrett responded that Page and others may have conducted legal business interactions with Russian representatives and pointed out that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort was indicted for an unrelated alleged offense. Manaford has pleaded “not guilty” and filed a lawsuit claiming that Mueller has overreached his authority.

[ * * * ]

Neither Keilar nor Garrett mentioned the 5+-year criminal investigation into the birth certificate image conducted under the authority of the Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) which found it to be “definitely fraudulent” made public “with the intent to deceive.”
But Gallups said 2018 would be a big year for birthers!

What would a politically funded campaign even look like? Oh yeah:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm

P&E comment:
Cody Robert Judy wrote:
P&E wrote:Rep. Tom Garrett Jr. (R-VA) likened the allegations into Trump/Russia “collusion” to a hypothetical politically-motivated investigation into Barack Hussein Obama’s “birthplace.”
What these guys say “On Air” perhaps can also be interpreted as different than what they mean, as they are Politicians.

For example – this could be construed as a shot-over-the -bow that if the Dems fight this keeping the Mueller Investigation alive in the direction of Impeaching Trump, its going to cause an Investigation on Obama’s Qualifications and I.D.

Both the Dossier and Obama’s I.D. Are Fraudulent. We know that. So, comparing the two ties them together in a twisted irony.
Indirect confirmation!

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:48 am

In Gary's mind, literally everything after 2008 is... Obama's fault. Very convenient.

Gary.JPG

Hope that roasts his a** everyday. :P

bob

Post by bob » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:54 am

P&E: Where is the Mainstream Media on Newly-Released FBI Text Messages?:
THE SAME PLACE AS THE OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE

A four-page search by this writer on Wednesday morning for mainstream media coverage of the additional text messages released exclusively to Fox News appearing to indicate Barack Hussein Obama’s involvement in what could be a conspiracy to keep Donald Trump out of the Oval Office yields nothing.

Neither ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS News, CNN, The Washington Post, the New York Times, nor USA Today has issued an article concerning the exchange of text messages between FBI Special Agent for Counterintelligence Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page in 2016 showing not only an anti-Trump bias, but also stating, “potus wants to know everything were doing.”

Using that exact phrase plus the terms “Page” and “Strzok” in an internet search leads to results only by Fox, CNS News, The Washington Examiner, Hotair.com, and Breitbart, but nothing from the mainstream media.
Ummm ... maybe POTUS requesting briefing on Russia isn't particularly newsworthy? People doing their jobs, etc. And there have been numerous articles about the release of the trove of texts; most just haven't focused on that particular one.

And the usual birther evergreen:
The media’s “betrayal of the American people” arguably began many years ago but was evidenced most egregiously after an image purported to be Obama’s “long-form” birth certificate from the state of Hawaii was declared a forgery by experts. Rather than investigating the claims, the media virtually ignored them and went as far as to ridicule and marginalize anyone questioning anything about Obama’s life narrative.

CNN has been prominent in defending Obama’s “born in Hawaii” claim, including producing a two-part series just prior to the release of the long-form image relying on an unsubstantiated image from by Factcheck.org. The second part of the series, showing unidentified microfilm which could have been deceptively included, was inexplicably removed from CNN’s website years ago.

Just after the long-form birth certificate image was released on the White House website on the morning of April 27, 2011, Obama gave a brief press conference in which he claimed it provided “additional information today about the site of my birth.” The image purported that Obama was born at what was then the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital.

However, the now-Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children has never confirmed Obama’s birth there. Moreover, a 5+-year criminal investigation into the image revealed that in 2008, administrators from all of the hospitals in Hawaii held meetings and ordered searches of their records to determine whether or not Barack Obama’s alleged mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was ever a patient in their respective facilities based on Obama’s own claim of a birth in Hawaii.

According to former New Jersey detective Mike Zullo, who conducted the lengthy probe, administrators could find no record of Dunham’s ever having been a patient at any Hawaii hospital, much less a record of birth for “Barack Hussein Obama II.”

After approximately six months of investigation, Zullo revealed at what would be the first of three press conferences that the long-form image is a “computer-generated forgery.” Also found to be fraudulent was Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form, which had been sent to a number of citizens who submitted requests for the documentation under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Rather than investigating Zullo’s conclusions, the media turned a blind eye or misreported that the probe’s focus was on Obama’s birthplace. That misrepresentation has been carried forth to this day.

In a January 19, 2018 interview with “Freedom Friday” host Carl Gallups about the now-completed investigation, Zullo said that “all roads lead back to Obama, and when it starts going that way, it’s just a matter of time before they get to this big question that’s been burning: “What about that birth certificate?”

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am

:yawn:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:02 am

P&E: Two Mainstream Media Outlets Finally Report on FBI “Potus” Text:
“NOT EVEN A SMIDGEON OF CORRUPTION”

As The Post & Email reported on Wednesday morning, the “legacy” media ignored news of the release to Fox News of additional text messages exchanged between FBI Special Agent for Counterintelligence Peter Strzok and FBI staff attorney Lisa Page, including one stating that “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”

As of 8:30 p.m. EST, the only two “mainstream” outlets out of a host of alphabet and other media giants reporting the new development are USA Today and The Washington Post.

While the former article is balanced, The Post’s column is conspicuously titled, “Trump’s latest Peter Strzok text message ‘BOMBSHELL’ is just as dubious as its predecessors” in a reference to a tweet from the president shortly after the new texts became public during the 6:00 a.m. EST hour of Fox’s daily morning program, “Fox & Friends.”

In a February 2014 interview with Bill O’Reilly, Obama claimed that there was “not even a smidgeon of corruption” within the IRS as a result of the targeting of certain applicant groups for tax-exempt status.
And, of course:
Obama has claimed a birth in Hawaii based on a forged birth certificate and no corroboration from any hospital in the Aloha State. His Selective Service registration form was also declared fraudulent by an investigation conducted by an adjunct of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) between August 2011 and December 2016.

The finding was corroborated by two forensic analysts, one in Hawaii and the other in Italy, each well-respected in its field of expertise.

The FBI has ignored the conclusions of the investigation, which were that the “long-form” birth certificate image posted on the White House website in 2011 is a “computer-generated forgery” and the Selective Service form a “hard-copy forgery.”

bob

Post by bob » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

P&E: Dr. Jerome Corsi Speaks in Forum on Carter Page:
ARE APPEARANCES DECEIVING?

In a continuous YouTube broadcast dated February 7, 2018, Infowars Washington, DC Infowars Bureau Chief Dr. Jerome Corsi devoted a segment of his discussion on the “#WeThePeople PATRIOTS’ SOAPBOX” to Dr. Carter Page, a former informal Trump-campaign adviser whose communications were surveilled after the FBI received a number of warrants from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).
Rondeau's :yankyank: to Corsi is newsworthy.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 am

Odds that "Tim" is Rharon? :lol: It's a ghost town of fantasy over there.
Tim
Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 6:13 PM

Kudos to OldSailor85! You sir, are a very savvy and well informed individual.

Jeffrey Harrison
Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 5:37 PM

Dear Oldsailor85,

Your posting is excellent. Thanks for your comment, to me you nailed it.

I understand your hunch that nothing may come of prosecuting “Barry” and those who
assisted him in his fraud. But I feel that the clock is still running. Until the fat lady sings,
things are still in play.

Let’s keep our hands on the plow and continue to look forward and continue in the effort
to expose this fraud and relay information and evidence to others for their assistance.

oldsailor85
Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:14 PM
The person who still bears the legal name Barry Soetoro (aka Barack H.Obama) is NOT NOW, and NEVER HAS BEEN a US CITIZEN. Had he been born in Hawaii there would have been no need to treat him as a FOREIGN STUDENT. When his mother married Lolo Soetoro in Indonesia he was later LEGALLY ADOPTED by Lolo Soetoro. This rendered his past MOOT. He was in reality born in Kenya which has been the case all along. He was brought to Hawaii by his mother and dumped upon his alleged grandmother who registered him as having been born in Hawaii. Had he been born in Hawaii there would have been a long form in existence from soon after his alleged birth. There would have been no need to MANUFACTURE A PHONY BC. He still was not eligible to be a US POTUS. His father was a foreigner. END OF STORY. Even had he actually been born in Hawaii he still was ineligible because his father was never a US citizen. In addition he was actually a British citizen by birth, since Britain was still a protectorate of Kenya. The CERTIFIED COPY of his actual BC was obtained by Lucas Smith at Mr. Smith’s cost , and effort. These facts are TRUE, but it is very doubtful that anything meaningful will ever be done by the US government to prosecute him for ELECTION FRAUD. In addition those who assisted him, and aided him should be prosecuted for TREASON……since they KNOWINGLY participated in his fraudulent election. This includes Mzzzzzzzzzzz. Pelosi who signed a FRAUDULANT re worded CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY. This makes her an accessory to election fraud. Hopefully all involved will be brought to justice. In reality he was ILLEGALLY ELECTED, and the election is really LEGALLY NULL, and void. Anything he done is legally INVALID. because he was NEVER a legally valid POTUS.

Was looking for something else and ran into this article FROM 2009 where McClatchy (whom Rharon has often quoted) said:

Here's the truth: 'Birther' claims are just plain nuts
Steven Thomma - McClatchy Newspapers
July 30, 2009 07:19 PM
Updated July 31, 2009 04:26 PM

WASHINGTON — The false allegation that President Barack Obama was born in another country is more than a fact-free hit job. Marked by accusations and backstabbing, it's the story of how a small but intense movement called "birthers" rose from a handful of people prone to seeing conspiracies, aided by the Internet, magnified without evidence by eager radio and cable TV hosts, and eventually ratified by a small group of Republican politicians working to keep the story alive on the floors of Congress and the campaign trails of the Midwest.

It's a powerful story about what experts call political paranoia over a new face in a time of anxiety and rapid change — the sort of viral message that can take hold among a sliver of the populace that's ready to believe that the new president is a fraud, and just as ready to angrily dismiss anyone who disagrees as part of the conspiracy. "He is NOT an American citizen," yelled a woman at a town hall meeting in Delaware, angrily confronting a congressman. "I don't want this flag to change. I want my country back." When Rep. Mike Castle, R-Del., responded that Obama is a citizen, she and others in the room jeered him.

[In the article they have a list of Birthers, Andy Martin, Phil Berg, etc... Rabid Racist Orly gets a whole section which I'm including because it should be memorialized.]

ORLY TAITZ

Taitz, an attorney and dentist from Orange County, Calif., has filed lawsuits challenging Obama's citizenship and has traveled the country to marshal support for her drive to prove that Obama isn't a citizen and shouldn't be president. Her Web site asks people to contribute money via a PayPal account.

She filed one lawsuit with the U.S. Supreme Court; it was dismissed. She filed another in Georgia on behalf of an Army Reserve officer who wanted to take back his volunteer offer to serve in Afghanistan because Obama was a foreigner and not really his commander in chief. The Army excused the officer from going to Afghanistan, saying any volunteer could back out.

Taitz didn't respond to requests for comment until after this story had appeared on the Internet. In a subsequent interview, Taitz said she has evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, that records show that Obama's mother didn't go to Hawaii after the birth, but rather enrolled in the University of Washington three weeks after the birth, and that she has proof Obama is using a false Social Security number from someone who was born in 1890.

But Taitz didn't provide the evidence, saying the burden of proof isn't on her, but on Obama.

"I don’t need to prove anything,” she said. "He’s the one that needs to provide proper evidence that he is qualified to be president.”

Taitz's enthusiasm for the topic is unbounded. She once drove to a legal conference in Washington state to press Chief Justice John G. Roberts to consider Obama's citizenship; he declined to comment on any possible case as security officers prepared to escort her from the conference.

She's also met with Republican state lawmakers in Missouri. "She had a lot of documents there and has done a lot of traveling and spent a lot of money on the legitimacy of his citizenship," said Missouri state Rep. Ed Emery, a Republican.

Taitz boasts on her personal blog each time a prominent Republican, such as a member of Congress or Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele, signs up as a "friend" on her Facebook account, although many public figures often sign off on such links routinely.

"I am in total disbelief and greatly honored," she said in one post on her blog. "It means that the leadership of the Republican Party understands the importance of the issues and legal cases I brought forward."

Not so fast, said RNC spokeswoman Gail Gitcho.

"Chairman Steele has thousands of Facebook friends. Obviously it doesn't mean he endorses the agendas of all of them," she said. "Chairman Steele believes this is an unnecessary distraction and that the president is a U.S. citizen. . . .Chairman Steele has other issues to take up with the president having to do with policy, not a birth certificate."
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politic ... 48944.html

Yes Sharon Rondeau and Birthers, you've been mocked since 2009. Why not have The Post And Email sponsor a 10th Anniversary Birther Summit??? Start planning now, 2019 isn't that far away and those Birthers are very, very busy (and need to save up).

Come to think of it, Obots could have a fun 10th Anniversary Mocking Birthers Party 8-)

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:18 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:36 am
Come to think of it, Obots could have a fun 10th Anniversary Mocking Birthers Party 8-)

:cantlook: :blackeye: :o :crying: :nope:
Barack Obama mocked birthers, especially one prominent birther, at a White House Correspondents Dinner. That has NOT ended well, has it?

Return to “Miscellaneous”