The Post and Email

bob

Re: The Post and Email

Post by bob » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:09 pm

P&E comment:
oldsailor85 wrote:FOR EVERYONE’S CONSIDERATION……….
………I along with two court clerks conducted an exhaustive search for the PUBLIC INFORMATION which should have existed if there was a legally adjudicated name change for Barry Soetoro anywhere in the US, and Canada. We spent nearly three years in this search, and in addition it included the archives of all the Superior Courts in the us as well as the Canadian counterpart. Since there was no legally adjudicated name change granted, Barry Soetoro was not even a US citizen, nor is he still a US citizen. [ * * * ] The allegation of attorney Pidgeon that there was a legally granted name change for him in Canada is false because their laws with respect to name change litigation are exactly the same as ours…..in that a certified copy of a legally valid BC MUST accompany the petition at the time the petition is filed.
William of Ockham's corpse is weeping.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:17 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:09 pm
P&E comment:
oldsailor85 wrote:FOR EVERYONE’S CONSIDERATION……….
………I along with two court clerks conducted an exhaustive search for the PUBLIC INFORMATION which should have existed if there was a legally adjudicated name change for Barry Soetoro anywhere in the US, and Canada. We spent nearly three years in this search, and in addition it included the archives of all the Superior Courts in the us as well as the Canadian counterpart. Since there was no legally adjudicated name change granted, Barry Soetoro was not even a US citizen, nor is he still a US citizen. [ * * * ] The allegation of attorney Pidgeon that there was a legally granted name change for him in Canada is false because their laws with respect to name change litigation are exactly the same as ours…..in that a certified copy of a legally valid BC MUST accompany the petition at the time the petition is filed.
William of Ockham's corpse is weeping.
:brickwallsmall:

The Stupid - It Burns

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:57 pm

The sad thing is that the only documentary evidence that they have of "Barry Soetoro" - the application form for school in Indonesia - shows his birthplace as Honolulu, Hawaii, and that he went to a Christian school in Indonesia. Which pretty much blows two birther narratives out of the water. (Well, one, Catholics aren't Christians dontchaknow.)

And yeah, the fact that they could not find any other evidence of a name change shows that the form, of which they only take one bot of info and regard the rest as false, means that the only logical reason is that Obama never changed hos name BACK from Soetoro. It's like they cannot leave the guy with his own identity.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:38 am

This is a classic birther headline:
FBI’s Failure to Investigate Fraudulent Obama Birth Certificate Proof of its Politicization
“ALONG WITH A COMPLICIT MEDIA”
On Friday, January 26, 2018 No Comment By Sharon Rondeau
President Obama is still living rent free in Sharon Rondeau's head! :lol: :lol:

She posts a tweet to Jeanine, but it's not even sent, it's a screenshot of a draft. Too funny.

Pirro Rondeau.JPG

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/26 ... icization/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:56 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:28 am
IMPORTANCE OF THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT TODAY

There isn't any.

Brian Reilly was a birther back in 2011. He's one of only two birthers I ever ran across who changed their minds and gave up on birtherism. I forgive him, and the whole thing happened many years ago, and I am trusting my mods to read and monitor this thread, because I am not going to waste another 5 minutes of my life writing about birthers or birtherism. It's OVER, IMHO.

I have skimmed some of the above, but I'm not going to read it and I'm not going to offer any opinions and I have better things to do with my time than to rehash a movement that, for all practical purposes, died in 2013.

My country is facing several immediate crises, and that's my focus here. None of them involve whether President Obama is a natural born citizen.

Thanks, I'm out. :wave:
Post and Email stable genius commenter Tom Arnold doesn't agree:
And, the CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS which began in 2007-08 continues to rip at the heart of our democratic republic and system of law and order (supposedly applied equally to all).
Rip At The Heart.JPG

Clearly Hannity, Rush et al are too damned soft for Tom. And if Tom Arnold says it, well....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 am
Brian Reilly wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 am
My effort exposed Arpaio and the operation for what it was, a sham investigation.
I've mostly stayed out of this discussion but I have to respond to this statement. I beg to disagree Brian. It had been exposed as a sham by others by the time it started. By the time you sent the petition to Arpaio Doctor Conspiracy had published dozens of articles debunking the birther claims that eventually were trotted out at the first press conference in March 2012. John Woodman had published four videos and a book by August of 2011 showing that there had to be an original paper source document for the multiple images of the LFBC. Yet, Zullo (and you I presume) spent all his time and effort trying to prove the PDF file was a "computer generated forgery".

By the time the investigation started Reality Check Radio had John Woodman and others as guests who debunked Corsi's and other Birther claims. I had offered a show for the Birther experts to debate John Woodman. Eventually John took on Corsi and several others by himself on a Birther radio show and pretty much wiped the floor with them. RC Radio helped shine the light on the stupid Birther Bills by having guests like Mae Beavers from Tennessee and Mark Hatfield from Georgia.

There are other people like commenters at the Politijab and Obama Conspiracy Theories blog who provided valuable information. The first suggestion that the LFBC PDF originated on a Xerox WorkCentre was made on March 20, 2012 by a commenter going by "justlw" at OCT. Other bloggers like NBC had done yeoman's work too.

I am not discounting what you did. It was important that someone inside the investigation woke up and saw the reality. You helped expose Zullo's incompetence and the mishandling of funds. I think you overplay the importance of Bennett's request for the verification from Hawaii. First, he was foolish to listen to Birther's and request it. Then he goofed up the request. The request letter from the attorneys in the Mississippi case and resulting verification corrected those deficiencies. The verifications meant nothing to Zullo and Arapio because they already thought Hawaii was complicit and still do to this day.

So I take offense that you seem to be taking so much credit for exposing Arpaio when in reality the job was done while you were still out there trying to expose Obama as a fraud.

No offense intended, but I had never heard of Dr. Conspiracy, Kevin Davidson, John Woodman, Politijab or RC, until after I began to work with Zullo, starting September 15, 2011, as a private citizen. Zullo wanted me to monitor Dr. C's website, at which point I began to see and question the truth of the matter. The more I reviewed Doc. C's website, the more I learned about the arguments that countered Jerry Corsi's position. As far as trying to prove the document was a forgery, there was nothing for me to do since Zullo was using only birther sources. He had immediately determined that there was a problem with the document. It was not an unbiased "investigation." After 10 weeks inside the CCP, it was clear that the effort was a farce. It was the work of John Woodman, Doc. C. and your work on the Xerox 7600 series Work Center machines and the craziness and bias that I saw coming from the so-called birther researchers that caused me to see the light. The Verification of Birth sent to Arizona in May of 2012, also convinced me that your work was correct. Incidentally, I had a life before August 27, 2011. Zullo gave every indication that you and Doc. C, were potential suspects. As residents of Maricopa County, Denise and I have done much to expose Joe Arpaio here and his treatment of individuals of color his department arrested or detained for 18 months without probable cause that a crime had been committed. We did it here while being under Sheriff Joe Arpaio's thumb here in Maricopa County. As I recall, you had no desire to come to Maricopa County. As stated before, I will not apologize for asking questions and seeking answers and I will never apologize to Arpaio, Zullo and the birthers for trying to expose them. And you're right, the Verifications meant nothing to Zullo and Arpaio as they continue to move the goal posts.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:34 pm

P&E: Why Does the Mainstream Media Misrepresent the Birth Certificate Investigation?:
“I DON’T CARE WHERE HE CAME FROM”

In an article posted on Saturday in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the respective U.S. Senate candidacies of former Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joseph Arpaio and U.S. Army private Bradley Manning, now known as Chelsea Manning, convicted of leaking classified information to Wikileaks in 2010 were discussed.

In the article, Arpaio is presented as “a prominent figure in the birther movement that contended Obama was not born in the United States.”

The article continued with “The former sheriff apparently retains that belief, as he recently told WABC radio that Obama’s birth certificate is a ‘forgery'” without explaining how Arpaio arrived at that conclusion.

“I don’t care where he came from,” Arpaio has told a number of mainstream journalists in regard to Obama. Nevertheless, The Washington Examiner reported in September 2016 that the investigation focused on Obama’s “national origins.”

CNN has also misreported the issue.

At approximately 1:18 PM EST, The Post & Email contacted the article’s author, Debra Saunders, using the email address provided at the bottom of the article, with the following:
Thank you for your balanced article on the Senate candidacies of the above-named individuals.

Your article should note, however, that Arpaio never questioned where Obama was born, a fact he has stated repeatedly when interviewed. The 5+-year investigation into the image posted at whitehouse.gov was not about Obama’s birthplace, but rather, about a “computer-generated forgery.”

Toward the end of the investigation, two forensic experts were consulted and later declared to be in agreement with the lead investigator’s conclusion that the birth certificate image is fraudulent based on “nine points of forgery.”

In early March 2012, Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form was also pronounced fraudulent[.]

Of course, the ramifications of such findings are enormous but not reported by major media. Why not?
Rondeau's screaming at clouds is newsworthy!

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:37 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 pm
Reality Check wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 am
Brian Reilly wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 am
My effort exposed Arpaio and the operation for what it was, a sham investigation.
I've mostly stayed out of this discussion but I have to respond to this statement. I beg to disagree Brian. It had been exposed as a sham by others by the time it started. By the time you sent the petition to Arpaio Doctor Conspiracy had published dozens of articles debunking the birther claims that eventually were trotted out at the first press conference in March 2012. John Woodman had published four videos and a book by August of 2011 showing that there had to be an original paper source document for the multiple images of the LFBC. Yet, Zullo (and you I presume) spent all his time and effort trying to prove the PDF file was a "computer generated forgery".

By the time the investigation started Reality Check Radio had John Woodman and others as guests who debunked Corsi's and other Birther claims. I had offered a show for the Birther experts to debate John Woodman. Eventually John took on Corsi and several others by himself on a Birther radio show and pretty much wiped the floor with them. RC Radio helped shine the light on the stupid Birther Bills by having guests like Mae Beavers from Tennessee and Mark Hatfield from Georgia.

There are other people like commenters at the Politijab and Obama Conspiracy Theories blog who provided valuable information. The first suggestion that the LFBC PDF originated on a Xerox WorkCentre was made on March 20, 2012 by a commenter going by "justlw" at OCT. Other bloggers like NBC had done yeoman's work too.

I am not discounting what you did. It was important that someone inside the investigation woke up and saw the reality. You helped expose Zullo's incompetence and the mishandling of funds. I think you overplay the importance of Bennett's request for the verification from Hawaii. First, he was foolish to listen to Birther's and request it. Then he goofed up the request. The request letter from the attorneys in the Mississippi case and resulting verification corrected those deficiencies. The verifications meant nothing to Zullo and Arapio because they already thought Hawaii was complicit and still do to this day.

So I take offense that you seem to be taking so much credit for exposing Arpaio when in reality the job was done while you were still out there trying to expose Obama as a fraud.

No offense intended, but I had never heard of Dr. Conspiracy, Kevin Davidson, John Woodman, Politijab or RC, until after I began to work with Zullo, starting September 15, 2011, as a private citizen. Zullo wanted me to monitor Dr. C's website, at which point I began to see and question the truth of the matter. The more I reviewed Doc. C's website, the more I learned about the arguments that countered Jerry Corsi's position. As far as trying to prove the document was a forgery, there was nothing for me to do since Zullo was using only birther sources. He had immediately determined that there was a problem with the document. It was not an unbiased "investigation." After 10 weeks inside the CCP, it was clear that the effort was a farce. It was the work of John Woodman, Doc. C. and your work on the Xerox 7600 series Work Center machines and the craziness and bias that I saw coming from the so-called birther researchers that caused me to see the light. The Verification of Birth sent to Arizona in May of 2012, also convinced me that your work was correct. Incidentally, I had a life before August 27, 2011. Zullo gave every indication that you and Doc. C, were potential suspects. As residents of Maricopa County, Denise and I have done much to expose Joe Arpaio here and his treatment of individuals of color his department arrested or detained for 18 months without probable cause that a crime had been committed. We did it here while being under Sheriff Joe Arpaio's thumb here in Maricopa County. As I recall, you had no desire to come to Maricopa County. As stated before, I will not apologize for asking questions and seeking answers and I will never apologize to Arpaio, Zullo and the birthers for trying to expose them. And you're right, the Verifications meant nothing to Zullo and Arpaio as they continue to move the goal posts.
And, still, no concern and no apology for hurting people and their careers. Just a claim that you learned things after you were required to read things outside of the racist echo chamber in which you had voluntarily and with great gusto placed yourself.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 am
woodworker wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 pm
FWIW, I like Mr. Brolin and hope he continues to be active here.
:yeah:
Me too.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
If you hadn't heard of any of those people until after you began working with Zullo - and after you had gone to Arpaio demanding an investigation of the Long Form - then the most charitable way to describe the research you conducted prior to demanding an investigation is "inexcusably incompetent."

The harm you inflicted on people does not the result of you "asking questions." The harm came about because - if your account of your actions is to be believed, you were stunningly incompetent as a researcher. That's true both for your personal analysis of the birth certificate and your choice of law enforcement official to ask to conduct your investigation.

In both cases, all the information that a reasonable person would need to reach the conclusion that there was no issue with the long form and that Joe Arpaio is a corrupt cop who has no respect for the rule of law was widely available before you started. The only reason that you didn't know those things was that you didn't bother to look. You were negligent, and that negligence (and not your decision to "ask questions" was the major contributor to the harm you caused.

But you continue to refuse to acknowledge that you fucked up, much less that your fuckups hurt people - while still continuing to trumpet the good that you think you did. And I assure you - your investigation, the one you personally launched, did hurt people. That conduct is as pathetic as it is despicable.

But I guess personal responsibility is just something you demand from others.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:
If you hadn't heard of any of those people until after you began working with Zullo - and after you had gone to Arpaio demanding an investigation of the Long Form - then the most charitable way to describe the research you conducted prior to demanding an investigation is "inexcusably incompetent."

The harm you inflicted on people does not the result of you "asking questions." The harm came about because - if your account of your actions is to be believed, you were stunningly incompetent as a researcher. That's true both for your personal analysis of the birth certificate and your choice of law enforcement official to ask to conduct your investigation.

In both cases, all the information that a reasonable person would need to reach the conclusion that there was no issue with the long form and that Joe Arpaio is a corrupt cop who has no respect for the rule of law was widely available before you started. The only reason that you didn't know those things was that you didn't bother to look. You were negligent, and that negligence (and not your decision to "ask questions" was the major contributor to the harm you caused.

But you continue to refuse to acknowledge that you fucked up, much less that your fuckups hurt people - while still continuing to trumpet the good that you think you did. And I assure you - your investigation, the one you personally launched, did hurt people. That conduct is as pathetic as it is despicable.

But I guess personal responsibility is just something you demand from others.
Mike, Thanks for your comment. It didn't take any research to determine that in in mid 2011, there was a huge political conflict on the left and right regarding the birth certificate. All one had to do was watch the news, attend a few political meetings and it seemed to me like such a simple issue to resolve. However, the left didn't trust the right and the right didn't trust the left. So have an independent third party look into it. I have always believed that law enforcement was supposed to be unbiased in their investigations. So why not ask the third largest law enforcement organization in America to resolve the controversy? My one mistake, that eventually became very clear to me, was that Joe Arpaio was not the person to go to. He had his own agenda. Sometimes people make mistakes about people. Only by going through this did my wife and I see the real Joe Arpaio first hand. Even people at Fogbow make mistakes. I was one of the very few people who believed that the birth certificate investigation and Mike Zullo would be part of the Melendres v. Arpaio civil and criminal contempt case playing out in federal court in 2015 - 2017. There are some very intelligent people here on the Fogbow, and as I recall, many of them thought there was no reason for the birth certificate and Zullo to be brought into federal court. They were wrong. It happened. Should they apologize for choosing to express their erroneous opinion? I think not. Weren't you one of the Fogbowers who said, Zullo and the Birth Certificate Investigation would never appear in the Melendres v. Arpaio federal court case?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 pm

It didn't take any research to determine that in in mid 2011, there was a huge political conflict on the left and right regarding the birth certificate.
Untrue. Only racists were questioning President Obama's birthplace in an effort to delegitimize him. And you happily joined with them.
There are some very intelligent people here on the Fogbow, and as I recall, many of them thought there was no reason for the birth certificate and Zullo to be brought into federal court. They were wrong. It happened. Should they apologize for choosing to express their erroneous opinion? I think not. Weren't you one of the Fogbowers who said, Zullo and the Birth Certificate Investigation would never appear in the Melendres v. Arpaio federal court case?
What does this have to do with anything other than a pathetic whataboutism?

The people expressing their opinions on The Fogbow weren't doing the damaging things you did and for which you're singularly unrepentant, possibly even proud. Aligning oneself with racists to challenge a black man who hasn't sufficiently demonstrated to you that he's an American is despicable.

Character counts. You've consistently demonstrated what yours is.

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 pm
It didn't take any research to determine that in in mid 2011, there was a huge political conflict on the left and right regarding the birth certificate.
Untrue. Only racists were questioning President Obama's birthplace in an effort to delegitimize him. And you happily joined with them.
There are some very intelligent people here on the Fogbow, and as I recall, many of them thought there was no reason for the birth certificate and Zullo to be brought into federal court. They were wrong. It happened. Should they apologize for choosing to express their erroneous opinion? I think not. Weren't you one of the Fogbowers who said, Zullo and the Birth Certificate Investigation would never appear in the Melendres v. Arpaio federal court case?
What does this have to do with anything other than a pathetic whataboutism?

The people expressing their opinions on The Fogbow weren't doing the damaging things you did and for which you're singularly unrepentant, possibly even proud. Aligning oneself with racists to challenge a black man who hasn't sufficiently demonstrated to you that he's an American is despicable.

Character counts. You've consistently demonstrated what yours is.
Number one, I am not a racist. Stern, is this the way that you welcome a guest to your home? For the record, I consider myself a guest here. Yes, I probably have different political and religious views than many of you. I haven't called anyone names here and I don't intend to insult the hospitality of my host, Bill Bryan. To stereotype all people as racists who have a question about the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate is rather shallow, don't you think? I know racists (there are many here in Arizona) and I refuse to associate with them. I've taken many hits and broadsides from Republicans for simply standing up for the victims of color in the Melendres v. Arpaio case. You wouldn't know that. You probably wouldn't care, because you've already painted a racist picture of anyone who apparently questions the birth narrative of our former President. So, continue with your comments, if you so choose. To associate me with racists is, however, offensive.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:30 pm
To associate me with racists is, however, offensive.
You chose to associate with racists. You facilitated and encouraged the birthers and their racist campaign. You chose to give their lies credence and a veneer of false respectability.

Ok, you're not a racist you say, but you were happy to join in them in casting aspersions against a decent American.

Is it surprising that someone who sas so enabling and supportive of racists finds some of the racist excrement flies in his direction when it hits the air conditioning? You reap what you sow.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Only a person who did not want to believe Obama was born in the United States would buy into all the conspiracy theories surrounding his birth.

It was really pretty straightforward. People asked Obama "Were you born in Hawaii?" and he produced his birth certificate. For EVERY other candidate that would have been the end of it. But because Obama was black and had a funny name (Hussein!), his birth was questioned. That's it. In its entirety. If Obama had been white, named Barry Henry O'Bama, and born to happily married twenty-somethings Susan and Henry O'Bama, NONE of this would have happened. NONE!

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Stern, is this the way that you welcome a guest to your home?
One of the textbook definitions of 'chutzpah' is "the quality possessed by a man who takes a shit on his neighbor's doorstep, then knocks and asks to borrow the toilet paper." Complaining about the neighbors' lack of hospitality when they complain about the stench takes it to an entirely new level.

--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:56 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:
Stern, is this the way that you welcome a guest to your home?
One of the textbook definitions of 'chutzpah' is "the quality possessed by a man who takes a shit on his neighbor's doorstep, then knocks and asks to borrow the toilet paper." Complaining about the neighbors' lack of hospitality when they complain about the stench takes it to an entirely new level.
Thank you again for your comment. Keep them coming. Work it on out. You'll feel better, if you let it all out. :bighug:

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Mike, Thanks for your comment. It didn't take any research to determine that in in mid 2011, there was a huge political conflict on the left and right regarding the birth certificate. All one had to do was watch the news, attend a few political meetings and it seemed to me like such a simple issue to resolve. However, the left didn't trust the right and the right didn't trust the left. So have an independent third party look into it. I have always believed that law enforcement was supposed to be unbiased in their investigations. So why not ask the third largest law enforcement organization in America to resolve the controversy? My one mistake, that eventually became very clear to me, was that Joe Arpaio was not the person to go to. He had his own agenda. Sometimes people make mistakes about people. Only by going through this did my wife and I see the real Joe Arpaio first hand. Even people at Fogbow make mistakes. I was one of the very few people who believed that the birth certificate investigation and Mike Zullo would be part of the Melendres v. Arpaio civil and criminal contempt case playing out in federal court in 2015 - 2017. There are some very intelligent people here on the Fogbow, and as I recall, many of them thought there was no reason for the birth certificate and Zullo to be brought into federal court. They were wrong. It happened. Should they apologize for choosing to express their erroneous opinion? I think not. Weren't you one of the Fogbowers who said, Zullo and the Birth Certificate Investigation would never appear in the Melendres v. Arpaio federal court case?
I honestly don't remember if I said the birth certificate would never appear in Melendres. I doubt I used those words, because I usually hedge a little when making predictions. I probably said something to the effect of that I seriously doubted that it would.

But seriously, who cares? There are a shitton and a half of other examples of me being wrong on this board, and plenty of them are way more recent than that. You want someone who can fuck up with the best of them in any season, for any reason? I'm your guy. But when I get shit wrong, I try to admit it (I get that wrong sometimes, too.) And when I fuck up in a way that hurts someone else, I try to apologize. (And, yeah, I get that wrong sometimes, too.)

That out of the way --

The idea that you just wanted a neutral arbiter to resolve a "huge political conflict" is nonsense. First of all, it's not consistent with your own earlier accounts of why you wanted the investigation, which involved your personal examination of the pdf.

By mid-2011, when you took up the birther cause, the President of the United States had gone to great lengths to obtain and release his long form birth certificate. This was an additional step he had taken beyond the release of his short form, which in turn was a step he had taken beyond anything that had been asked of any prior candidate. So you started your "investigation" with the presumption that the State of Hawaii would be party to a fraud. That starting point was irrational. It was lunatic.

Having started from the presumption that the government of one of the 50 states was lying, you then went on to look for suspicious features in a pdf document - something which you had no actual training, expertise, or experience in - using various tools and features on your computer which were not designed for that purpose. To the surprise of nobody, after incompetently conducting the investigation you began from an asinine and insulting premise, you confirmed that the birth certificate was as shady as you susepcted. You then took that investigation to Joe Arpaio, a sheriff who had already earned an international reputation for abusing his power. Arpaio was already well-known to be a vociferous critic of President Obama, and only the civically illiterate would have expected an impartial investigation from Arpaio.

Your excuse for all of those failures is that you didn't see a need to look outside your partisan box. "I was cheering for my team" is not a valid excuse for any of your failures.

*That presumption, by the way, offended a lot of people in Hawai‘i (me included), and was widely viewed as being the product of unconscious racism (or worse) on the part of whites who are willing to believe the worst of a majority-minority state.

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:
You chose to associate with racists. You facilitated and encouraged the birthers and their racist campaign. You chose to give their lies credence and a veneer of false respectability.

Ok, you're not a racist you say, but you were happy to join in them in casting aspersions against a decent American.

Is it surprising that someone who sas so enabling and supportive of racists finds some of the racist excrement flies in his direction when it hits the air conditioning? You reap what you sow.
Such venomous comments I have not read since the old Birther Report. By the way, ask me how it got shut down...

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:

Such venomous comments I have not read since the old Birther Report. By the way, ask me how it got shut down...
Venomous? Is any of that in error?

You decided to insert yourself into a racist campaign and now your poor ickle feelings are hurty-wurt. What do you expect, thanks for bigging up the birther poo-flinging?

Brian Reilly

Post by Brian Reilly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm
Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:12 pm

I honestly don't remember if I said the birth certificate would never appear in Melendres. I doubt I used those words, because I usually hedge a little when making predictions. I probably said something to the effect of that I seriously doubted that it would.

But seriously, who cares? There are a shitton and a half of other examples of me being wrong on this board, and plenty of them are way more recent than that. You want someone who can fuck up with the best of them in any season, for any reason? I'm your guy. But when I get shit wrong, I try to admit it (I get that wrong sometimes, too.) And when I fuck up in a way that hurts someone else, I try to apologize. (And, yeah, I get that wrong sometimes, too.)

That out of the way --

The idea that you just wanted a neutral arbiter to resolve a "huge political conflict" is nonsense. First of all, it's not consistent with your own earlier accounts of why you wanted the investigation, which involved your personal examination of the pdf.

By mid-2011, when you took up the birther cause, the President of the United States had gone to great lengths to obtain and release his long form birth certificate. This was an additional step he had taken beyond the release of his short form, which in turn was a step he had taken beyond anything that had been asked of any prior candidate. So you started your "investigation" with the presumption that the State of Hawaii would be party to a fraud. That starting point was irrational. It was lunatic.

Having started from the presumption that the government of one of the 50 states was lying, you then went on to look for suspicious features in a pdf document - something which you had no actual training, expertise, or experience in - using various tools and features on your computer which were not designed for that purpose. To the surprise of nobody, after incompetently conducting the investigation you began from an asinine and insulting premise, you confirmed that the birth certificate was as shady as you susepcted. You then took that investigation to Joe Arpaio, a sheriff who had already earned an international reputation for abusing his power. Arpaio was already well-known to be a vociferous critic of President Obama, and only the civically illiterate would have expected an impartial investigation from Arpaio.

Your excuse for all of those failures is that you didn't see a need to look outside your partisan box. "I was cheering for my team" is not a valid excuse for any of your failures.

*That presumption, by the way, offended a lot of people in Hawai‘i (me included), and was widely viewed as being the product of unconscious racism (or worse) on the part of whites who are willing to believe the worst of a majority-minority state.
To quote from the article linked above: "The next month, Zullo asked Reilly if he wanted to join the Cold Case Posse. Reilly resisted. He had already concluded that the birth certificate was fraudulent and thought the investigation should be done by people with an open mind." Zullo had already made up his mind that there was a problem with the document. He was not impartial and unbiased. Regardless of what you may think, I wanted to hopefully put an end to the back and forth bickering over the document with an unbiased investigation. The Verification of Birth, sent to Arizona, no matter how imperfect you may contend that it was, impressed me. Zullo was not impressed. He called it the "Non verification, Verification." Yes I saw things on the document, that troubled me. They were things that didn't make sense to me. But I'm not an expert. That's why I went to Arpaio, thinking that his people could determine the authenticity of the document. He couldn't determine anything about the document, other than it gave him lots of publicity and he received lots of donations with the news that he was investigating the birth certificate. Only the Arizona Secretary State was able to officially determine the authenticity of the document. Almost 6 years latter, Zullo and Arpaio still insist the document is a forgery. The most insulting and disgraceful comment that Zullo and Arpaio made at the beginning of the project was they "wanted to clear the President." The President was clear. They immediately took the position that the document was fraudulent. One other troubling thing for me was, I was told "I needed to learn how to lie." This was not a confidence builder for an unbiased investigation.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:57 pm

MikeDunford wrote:Having started from the presumption that the government of one of the 50 states was lying, you then went on to look for suspicious features in a pdf document - something which you had no actual training, expertise, or experience in - using various tools and features on your computer which were not designed for that purpose. To the surprise of nobody, after incompetently conducting the investigation you began from an asinine and insulting premise, you confirmed that the birth certificate was as shady as you suspected. You then took that investigation to Joe Arpaio, a sheriff who had already earned an international reputation for abusing his power. Arpaio was already well-known to be a vociferous critic of President Obama [adding: and a well known racist], and only the civically illiterate would have expected an impartial investigation from Arpaio.
:yeah:

We are known by those with whom we associate. And by what we do. Own it.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm
To quote from the article linked above: "The next month, Zullo asked Reilly if he wanted to join the Cold Case Posse. Reilly resisted. He had already concluded that the birth certificate was fraudulent and thought the investigation should be done by people with an open mind." Zullo had already made up his mind that there was a problem with the document. He was not impartial and unbiased. Regardless of what you may think, I wanted to hopefully put an end to the back and forth bickering over the document with an unbiased investigation. The Verification of Birth, sent to Arizona, no matter how imperfect you may contend that it was, impressed me. Zullo was not impressed. He called it the "Non verification, Verification." Yes I saw things on the document, that troubled me. They were things that didn't make sense to me. But I'm not an expert. That's why I went to Arpaio, thinking that his people could determine the authenticity of the document. He couldn't determine anything about the document, other than it gave him lots of publicity and he received lots of donations with the news that he was investigating the birth certificate. Only the Arizona Secretary State was able to officially determine the authenticity of the document. Almost 6 years latter, Zullo and Arpaio still insist the document is a forgery. The most insulting and disgraceful comment that Zullo and Arpaio made at the beginning of the project was they "wanted to clear the President." The President was clear. They immediately took the position that the document was fraudulent. One other troubling thing for me was, I was told "I needed to learn how to lie." This was not a confidence builder for an unbiased investigation.
You had already concluded that the document was fraudulent when you went to Arpaio and asked him to begin the investigation. That's exactly my point. You had concluded that the State of Hawai‘i and Alan Onaka were liars and frauds. Yet you had no basis for that conclusion, not even so much as a hint of anything approaching evidence.

Seriously, what was the basis for your assumption that the State of Hawai‘i was engaged in a massive and unprecedented fraud on the American People? It clearly wasn't evidence, so what was it? Why did you conclude that a whole state was lying to the world?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Brian Reilly wrote:
No offense intended, but I had never heard of Dr. Conspiracy, Kevin Davidson, John Woodman, Politijab or RC, until after I began to work with Zullo, starting September 15, 2011, as a private citizen. :snippity:
Where were you getting your news? None of the larger media outlets including print, on line or broadcast took any of Birther BS seriously. Even most of the hosts on Obama-hating Fox News thought Birthers were nuts. Now if your sources were cesspools like WND, Newsmax, and American Thinker I can understand. To paint this as a right/left issue is to rewrite history.

What I think really happened is you were mesmerized by the con artist Jerome Corsi. Corsi had been milking the Birthers for over two years by 2011. He was more than happy to trot out his line of BS for the Obama hating crowd at the Surprise Tea Party and they bought it hook line and stinker. You have mentioned before your admiration of Corsi. The bottom line is you were hooked into believing a complete load of nonsense. You were ensnared in a cocoon of lies woven by Corsi and others. You seem to be flailing about trying to avoid facing what really happened.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Following is verrrrry long post (since I rarely post anymore, I have saved up a lot to say):

I started drafting this post about 2 pm PST, and five hours later, here it is:

At the risk of further inflaming the discussion, I believe that the self-described (by Mr. Reilly) initial rationale for his concerns perfectly demonstrates both the belief system and analytic approach favored by republicans/conservatives/fundamentalist evangelicals (“RCFE”) today (I realize that I am making some generalizations about conservatives and evangelicals, but I believe that these generalizations are correct about the vast majority of RCFE. If you disagree, show me some evidence to the contrary.) Also, as those Fogbowers who know me IRL, I am a proud, out and loud, Liberal. The following is a lonnnng jeremiad of my thoughts on the “birther” bullshit and more generally, about our society. Feel free to ignore, discuss, respond civilly or not, and to flame me if you desire.

Paul Krugman tweeted today:

“One key lesson of 2017 was that everything liberals have said about right-wing hypocrisy was true -- in fact understated 1/

The religious right claimed to care about moral values, but is fine with a guy who cheats on his third wife with a porn star; it was never about morality, it was about patriarchal privilege 2/

The flag-waving super-patriotic right is fine with people who colluded with Russia, and in fact is eager to help in the coverup, because it was never about patriotism, just about power 3/

The economic right is fine with policies that actively discriminate against clean energy in favor of coal, because it was never about free markets, it was about rewarding special interests 4/

And of course the law-and-order right is fine with demonizing and trying to destroy the careers of dedicated law enforcement officials if the pursuit of justice happens to threaten Republicans 5/”

To expand on Commissar Krugman’s (I luv me some Krugman) comments, remember that President Clinton’s impeachment had absolutely nothing to do with Whitewater, Vince Foster’s suicide, Travelgate or any of the bullshit claims made by VRWC (the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy), but had to do with consensual sex between two adults. Let us remember how important character was to the RCFE then. How many millions and how long did Ken Starr spend on his jihad against President and First Lady Clinton about Whitewater and Vince Foster, even though Robert Fiske had already conducted an independent investigation and cleared them? Millions of dollars more and longer than Mueller’s investigation. How many investigations and hearings did the Republican House and Senate spend investigating the emails, Benghazi, the IRS and any other possible shadow of wrong-doing by President Obama’s administration, only to end with the conclusion that his administration was incredibly clean and honest. During the Clinton and Obama administrations the FBI, according the VWRC was an honest bulwark against the depredations of the liberal, non-America loving, un-patriotic Democrats (or should I say, “Demoncrats” or “DemonRATS”), even to the extent of standing up against Holder, Lynch and the Obama mafia at the DOJ. Of course, to the RCFE, character is no longer important and the FBI is a communist cell, along with all of intelligence agencies, the DOD and any person treasonous enough to criticize or disagree with Caudillo Trump.

Those same RCFE who always stand proud in attacking liberals, despite having never served, for not defending our military and our veterans, accusing us of not understanding or appreciating the sacrifices made by them, had no problem attacking Max Cleland in 2002 (and later in 2004 by Ann Coulter for his support of John Kerry, see http://observer.com/2004/02/vile-ann-co ... -war-hero/) and John Kerry in 2004, yet those same people have no problem defending Dick Cheney, with his five deferments and Donald Trump, with his five deferments and his “bone spurs,” which didn’t seem to bother him as a four sport letterman at his military academy (where he was sent because he had discipline problems) and didn’t seem to bother him ever again, sans surgery or any other treatment, as soon as he was no longer eligible for the draft. Cadet Bone Spurs accepts his Purple Heart, denigrates our military on a regular basis, parades around claiming that he is smarter than our general officers and then has the chutzpah to not accept responsibility for the consequences of sending our personnel into harm’s way.

The RCFE attacked the Clintons unceasingly for Bill’s extramarital affairs, condemning him as a serial adulterer and her for staying with him and not publicly castrating him. Thankfully, the RCFE had Newt Gingrich waving away his multiple affairs while married by claiming that they helped him inform his decision to impeach Bill. Tell me, where are the condemnations of Trump by the RCFE over his history of serial adultery while married and while Melania was nursing a new-born son and his history of serial sexual abuse. Oh, I’m sorry. Donald gets a mulligan, character is no longer important and as to suggestions that Melania not stand by Donald, don’t be silly – those attacks only apply to liberals/blacks/democrats/etc. Let us not talk about Ronald Reagan cheating on Maureen, his first wife, with Nancy. Or Rudy Giuliani and his affairs, and let us certainly not talk about Speaker Dennis Hastert, a serial sexual abuse of young men – I am certain Jesus has forgiven him, so it is all good.

How many times did someone say during the 2008 campaign that if Obama won, could we still call it the White House? How many pictures were posted, and reposted again and again, showing him crouching like a African Bushman with a bone through his face? How many posts have been accusing Obama of being the child of Malcolm X? How many post have there been alleging that Michelle is a transsexual (I am not suggested that being LBGT is wrong in any way)? How many posts were there demanding that Michelle show proof of who was really the girls’ father – after all, Barack was gay so it couldn’t have been him. How many times was Barack alleged to be a coke addict, or a male prostitute or gay?

These allegations, some of which were plain-out defamatory, e.g., being a coke addict or a male prostitute, had and have nothing to do with political policies or positions - they were intended to be used as character assassination and nothing else. They were based solely on the Obamas’ race, not his proposed policies. How many “prayerful,” “holy” and well-regarded evangelical preachers attacked President Obama as the anti-Christ, as Satan or as a demon? Until, of course, Hillary became the anti-Christ and Satan (and the next Democratic presidential nominee will then become the new anti-Christ and Satan – I guess the old ones just couldn’t hold on to the job)! How many preached praying for Obama’s early death, along with that of his family. Again, this was just plain fucking racism no matter how one dresses it up.

We have gone from the cleanest most honest presidential administration (IMNSHO) to the dirtiest, the most dishonest and most corrupt. We have gone from one of the most capable, if not the most capable (again IMNSHO) to the most inept. We have gone from a President who was the epitome of class, humility, honesty and one who tried to do the most good for the most people, regardless of their race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, etc. to a President who is a walking cesspool (on a good day). And what do the RCFE say and do: they attack the Obamas, they attack the Clintons, they attack Democrats, they attack liberals and they attack anyone who does not fall on their knees in adulation of Trump. And they defend Trump as if he were Jesus (indeed, many claim Trump is the personification of Jesus), they ignore anything ignoble about him (ok, just about everything), they excuse his adultery, they excuse his totalitarianism, they excuse his lies, they excuse his bullying everyone and his lack of humility, they excuse everything about him. WHY? Because he makes them feel that they are better than the Blacks, the Hispanics, the non-white poor, the disabled, the OTHER. To me, that is one of the essential foundational elements of being a member of the RCFE – being made to believe that you are better than the OTHER.

In case it is not clear, I am mad as fucking hell and I truly honestly fear for the future of this country, which country I deeply love and used to view as a shining beacon on a hill. But after Bush the Lesser and now Trump playing the role of Nero, I don’t know that our country will survive. I can blame the acquittals/dismissals re: Bundy as prosecutorial incompetence, but the only explanation I have for Ferguson, Charlottesville, etc. is racism, deep enduring societal and institutional racism. I am afraid that our society is falling apart and for that I lay the vast majority of the blame on the RCFE.
The last two years, IIRC, of the Clinton administration had a budget surplus and it was project that absent any change in economic policy our national debt would have been paid off within approximately 10 years. Yes, we had 9/11, but Iraq was not necessarily, the Bush tax cuts not only didn’t cut the deficit but increased it dramatically and yet, what do we have today – massive tax cuts for the wealthy and the corporations, which even Paul Ryan admits (after the bill passed) are not likely to either stimulate the economy or cut the deficit. But the RCFE applauds this economic warfare on the majority of our society.

The RCFE position on helping anyone other than the wealthy is very clear – FUCK OFF.
IMNSHO, the RCFE preach hate and practice lies and disaster and have done more damage to this country than Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, ISIS and all the other terrorists (and bogeymen we can imagine) combined could have accomplished in their wildest imaginings and dreams. As I said above, I am extremely angry. And my attitude to the RCFE is very simple, I WANT THEM ALL TO FUCK OFF AND DIE – AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I know that the ultra-wealthy members of the RCFE believe that their money will buy them safety and comfort if the society they have helped to create breaks down and have bought and built redoubts where they believe they will be safe. To them I say, sure, you may have a G-4 fully fueled and ready to take you and your family to that redoubt in Idaho or Montana, but what about your pilot’s and mechanics’ families, are you taking them along and if not, how loyal are these employees (or serfs) going to be? Certainly, you are going to be taking lots of security personnel with you to protect you and yours against the hordes of people suffering from the society you helped to create – but who secures you against your security people? They will have the weapons (and the training to use them) and if society breaks down, your money doesn’t have any value to them. I would guess your security personnel start getting the best of the food you have stored away, and they start living in the more comfortable housing while you live (assuming you are still alive) in the barracks. And who are you going to call, the local sheriff? Your money is useless so don’t expect them to help you. Call Blackwater (or whatever their current name is) – heck, they probably supplied your security. So, to my ultra-wealthy friends (as if I had any), if society breaks down, you be just as fucked as the rest of us. So, instead of spending millions and billions to prepare for when society breaks down, why don’t you spend that on making society better. That was a trick question – you can’t and won’t help society get better because most of you are greedy mother-fucking assholes who believe the rapture will help you. Well, I don’t know about your god, but my god likes people who help those that are less fortunate than themselves and does not help those who spend their lives climbing to the top of the mountain by stepping on the backs and necks of those less fortunate.

Feel free to disregard the rest. It is all about the RCFE hypocrisy re: the Bible and God’s word. If I understand the Gospels correctly:

• Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple, but the RCFE applaud and raise up those who amass great wealth.

• Jesus lived a life of humility and poverty, but the RCFE applaud and raise up those “ministers” who live a life of luxury (needing to buy their own G-5 because flying commercial exposes them to a tube filled with demons).

• Jesus lived a life preaching of inclusion and loving everyone, those who looked and lived like him and those that didn’t, that all persons were worthy of God’s love. Yet the RCFE condemn LGBT, poor, persons of color (unless they have enough money), disabled, mentally ill and anyone not white and privileged. Yet somehow, I missed that portion of the Gospels where Jesus condemns capital gains taxes.

• The RCFE like to claim that the Bible is the inerrant word of God and use that to justify both the supremacy of the male over the female and the prohibition of homosexuality. According to them, when God used terms like “man” when discussing power relationship in society, it was clear that God was referring to the male sex, no further interpretation needed. Yet, when Leviticus says “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them” (Leviticus 20:13), that somehow gets interpreted to also ban lesbianism. Why? Surely God would have also added language about a woman lying with a woman.

• Talking about Leviticus, Leviticus is a funny book for modern Christians. Along with Deuteronomy and swathes of Exodus and Numbers, it lays out the Law for the Israelites. But it’s largely ignored by modern Christians because it’s felt that Jesus replaced the Law (except where He didn’t) and that Paul said a lot of it didn’t apply (except for the parts that did). And for all of that, many are still willing to cite Leviticus for things that they think are sinful, while ignoring it for things they don’t. Source: http://hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13 ... lties.html.

Let’s see what is banned in Leviticus (Old Testament) and how the RCFE treat the inerrant word of God today:

1. Burning any yeast or honey in offerings to God (2:11);
2. Failing to include salt in offerings to God (2:13);
3. Eating fat (3:17) – anyone say lard;
4. Eating blood (3:17) – no more blood sausage;
5. Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve witnessed (5:1) – unless the wrongdoing was by a republican or a C/E;
6. Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve been told about (5:1) – ditto;
7. Touching an unclean animal (5:2) – but I love bacon and pork;
8. Carelessly making an oath (5:4) – hey, what’s the big deal here;
9. Deceiving a neighbour about something trusted to them (6:2) – hey, you can’t hold Wall Street liable for selling all those derivative products, it is not like you trusted them with your money.
10. Finding lost property and lying about it (6:3)
11. Bringing unauthorised fire before God (10:1) – unless you are one of those nice Nazis with Tiki torches;
12. Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6) – clearly doesn’t apply to Trump, but how about Ted Nugent;
13. Tearing your clothes (10:6) – okay if you are Ted Nugent and want to avoid the draft as all “Real Patriot Americans” (trademark, copyrighted and whatever else Rondeau claims) do;
14. Drinking alcohol in holy places (bit of a problem for Catholics, this ‘un) (10:9)
15. Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (cf: camel, rabbit, pig) (11:4-7) – again, I really love bacon and pork (FYI, I don’t keep Kosher) and oh, did I mention barbeque spareribs, ooh, ooh, ooh;
16. Touching the carcass of any of the above (problems here for football (the old pigskin) and rugby) (11:8)
17. Eating – or touching the carcass of – any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12) – I loves me crab, lobster, prawns, shrimp and catfish;
18. Eating – or touching the carcass of - eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11:13-19) – actually, not a problem for me;
19. Eating – or touching the carcass of – flying insects with four legs, unless those legs are jointed (11:20-22) – ditto;
20. Eating any animal which walks on all four and has paws (good news for cats) (11:27);
21. Eating – or touching the carcass of – the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard, the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon (11:29)
22. Eating – or touching the carcass of – any creature which crawls on many legs, or its belly (11:41-42)
23. Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)
24. Going to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)
25. Having sex with your mother (18:7)
26. Having sex with your father’s wife (18:8) – now this is an excellent example of clarity in drafting God’s Word – the prior ban says you can’t sleep with your mother and this ban addresses the situation of your father’s wife not being your mother. High marks for drafting;
27. Having sex with your sister (18:9)
28. Having sex with your granddaughter (18:10)
29. Having sex with your half-sister (18:11) – ditto about drafting;
30. Having sex with your biological aunt (18:12-13)
31. Having sex with your uncle’s wife (18:14) – and again;
32. Having sex with your daughter-in-law (18:15)
33. Having sex with your sister-in-law (18:16)
34. Having sex with a woman and also having sex with her daughter or granddaughter (18:17) – not sure if this only bans at the same time;
35. Marrying your wife’s sister while your wife still lives (18:18)
36. Having sex with a woman during her period (18:19)
37. Having sex with your neighbour’s wife (18:20) – don’t tell Donald, he apparently likes to have sex with his friends’ wifes;
38. Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21) - but just fine to sacrifice other persons’ children to the God of Endless War;
39. Having sex with a man “as one does with a woman” (18:22) – already discussed;
40. Having sex with an animal (18:23) – been there, done that (not really, unless we are talking about that girl in high school, lordy was she an animal in bed);
41. Making idols or “metal gods” (19:4) – all those crucifixes and what about that big bull on Wall Street;
42. Reaping to the very edges of a field (19:9) – screw this and fuck the poor – remember this was intended to help the poor by allowing them to glean.
43. Picking up grapes that have fallen in your vineyard (19:10) – ditto;
44. Stealing (19:11) – what can I say, it is only wrong if you steal from the wealthy – stealing wages by lying about overtime, etc., just refusing to pay one’s contractors or employees or just adding on bogus charges to credit cards, bank accounts, telecommunications account is just fine with the RCFE. Can’t have the pesky Consumer Financial Protection Bureau impose regulations that actually protect consumers:
45. Lying (19:11) – sound of insane laughter;
46. Swearing falsely on God’s name (19:12) – ditto;
47. Defrauding your neighbour (19:13) – ditto;
48. Holding back the wages of an employee overnight (not well observed these days) (19:13) – ditto;
49. Cursing the deaf or abusing the blind (19:14) – TELL ME A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WOULD NEVER DO THAT, AND THEN BE DEFENDED BY THE FUCKING RCFE;
50. Perverting justice, showing partiality to either the poor or the rich (19:15) – well, where is the fun then – we all know that the judicial system treats everyone equally, just as the rich have the same right to sleep under a bridge as do the poor. And if you can’t afford bail, well then it is your fault for being poor, you should have inherited money like the Waltons or the Trumps;
51. Spreading slander (19:16) – PIZZAGATE, WHITEWATER, Vince Foster’s suicide, Benghazi, emails, Clinton pedophile ring – any of those ring a bell? Bueller, Bueller:
52. Doing anything to endanger a neighbour’s life (19:16) – unless it involves the holiest of all holies, GUNS, or chemical runoff, airborne pesticides or GUNS;
53. Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18) – personally, I don’t like this one either;
54. Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19) – unless they are designed by someone famous and are very expensive and you only wear them once;
55. Cross-breeding animals (19:19) – what about the Labradoodle;
56. Planting different seeds in the same field (19:19);
57. Sleeping with another man’s slave (19:20) – you see, the Bible allows slavery, so we must have again;
58. Eating fruit from a tree within four years of planting it (19:23)
59. Practising divination or seeking omens (tut, tut astrology) (19:26) – I knew we should have stoned Nancy Reagan always consulting her astrologer before advising Ronnie Reagan;
60. Trimming your beard (19:27) – I have a problem with this, when I had a beard I always trapped soup in it;
61. Cutting your hair at the sides (19:27);
62. Getting tattoos (19:28);
63. Making your daughter prostitute herself (19:29) – Jared, please marry my daughter Ivanka;
64. Turning to mediums or spiritualists (19:31) – discussed above;
65. Not standing in the presence of the elderly (19:32) – fuck the elderly (unless they are wealthy and I am a beneficiary);
66. Mistreating foreigners – “the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born” (19:33-34) – SOUND OF INSANE LAUGTHER AGAIN;
67. Using dishonest weights and scales (19:35-36) – unless you are an oil company or other extractive mineral company;
68. Cursing your father or mother (punishable by death) (20:9)
69. Marrying a prostitute, divorcee or widow if you are a priest (21:7,13)
70. Entering a place where there’s a dead body as a priest (21:11)
71. Slaughtering a cow/sheep and its young on the same day (22:28)
72. Working on the Sabbath (23:3) – hey, does golfing as President count as work;
73. Blasphemy (punishable by stoning to death) (24:14)
74. Inflicting an injury; killing someone else’s animal; killing a person must be punished in kind (24:17-22);
75. Selling land permanently (25:23);
76. Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) (25:42).
Source:

And, in the immortal words of Porky Pig, "that's all folks."

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

Return to “Miscellaneous”